Haley's Older Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,978 Followers

Instantly, Rich was in position balancing himself on one arm he deftly used his free hand to gently rub the head of his cock against her clit several times before taking aim at her sweet hole. Gently he worked the head in. Throwing her arms around his neck Haley pushed up slightly encouraging him in deeper.

Giving another thrust Rich sank in half way. After a couple of more pushes their pubic hair was touching as he was fully swallowed up by her cunt. Pulling back for the next stroke he couldn't believe how tight this young gal was. Each stroke got a little easier and a little faster as Haley's cunt muscles squeezed him with each thrust.

Beads of sweat began to form on Rich's brow as he grunted with each thrust. Harder and harder they fucked; hips slamming into hips. His balls bounced off of her asshole with each inward thrust. Feeling the tell tale tightening of his balls Rich pumped her even harder as he shot his entire wad into the depths of her womanhood.

Horny as hell Rich kept pounding her pussy as his cock was still hard and this still felt super. As he came Rich let out a roar but waves of pleasure were still washing over Haley. Excited she kept thrusting her hips up to meet his thrusts. She came again with the most massive orgasm of her life. It had never been this wonderful before.

She felt totally wipe out as she rose up and gave her lover a butterfly kiss. Taking the cue that she had reached the mountaintop he slid off of her and snuggled in beside her in the afterglow of one of the great sexual experiences of his life. As they laid there Rich wondered how adventurous this sweet young thing was.

He knew of a very simple test that would show him. Part of him didn't care because even if she wasn't adventurous at all he certainly wanted to continue to see her and fuck her. After they both got their breath Rich gave her a kiss and asked," Baby, you made a mess on my cock; are you going to suck it clean for me?"

Not answering Haley slid down his chest and grabbed his now flaccid cock and licked like a Popsicle; up one side and down the other. She had never minded the taste of her honey; in fact, she liked it. She was very thorough making sure to even clean his hairy balls. They soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

The girl awoke in the morning to Rich's tongue licking her ass. She felt his cock resting on her feet and began playing with it and his balls. Pulling her cheeks apart he licked up and down the length of her crack before diving into her asshole. This sensation was strange to Haley but fantastic. She found herself pushing her rectum hard against his mouth as his tongue dug a little deeper.

Still horny from the night before neither was in the mood for much foreplay and besides they both had to leave real soon. As much as she was enjoying having her ass eaten Haley called out," I've got to go very shortly but if you get onto your back I'll ride you like a little cowgirl first."

Rich wanted this meeting to last a lot longer but had to go to so he quickly got onto his back. Without fanfare she clasped his rigid poker and slid it in between her welcoming cunt lips. He easily slid all of the way into her as she put her hands on his chest and slowly began riding him. Soon her speed picked up.

Then she discovered the major difference between the college boys and this mature stud. As their tempo picked up Rich, moaning hoarsely, reached for her crotch and began earnestly frigging her clit. This put the girl in ecstasy as no guy had been thoughtful enough to do that before. In no time their hips were colliding like pistons in an engine and it didn't take long for the lovers to cum in crashing orgasms together.

Haley slid off of him and sat on the edge of the bed. It took a moment to catch her breath. Then she just had to ask him a very simple question especially since she wanted to have sex with him again, "Rich, my last name is Simons what is yours?"

"Well sweet baby it is Mansfield," he answered smiling. A look of terror came over Haley's face.

"As in Professor Richard Mansfield, the History professor," she asked hopelessly. She had never seen him but had heard that he was divorced and was the toughest History teacher on campus.

"Why yes little girl that would be me."

"Oh my fucking I am in your History351 class next semester; oh my fucking God." She wanted to die of embarrassment but Rich just smiled up at her and patted her soft ass.

"You keep studying like this and I'll bet you get an 'A+' without any problem," he chortled out loud. Then he gave her a reassuring hug. The two new lovers quickly got dressed, kissed goodbye, and agreed to meet at Booches later that evening. Haley walked to class happier than she had been in years.

hotpup
hotpup
1,978 Followers
12