Half a World Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," Bill admitted.

"My momma wants to know if you're my boyfriend," Ida said as she lifted her tee shirt.

"And?" Bill asked, feeling the blood surge into his cock.

Her breasts were magnificent. The right one still sported the gauze bandage, but her nipples were visible and Bill wondered what she would do if he touched them.

"Are you my boyfriend?" Ida asked him.

"You want me to be?" Bill asked her.

"No, I asked you first. Come on, tell me," Ida giggled and put her tee shirt back down. "Are you my boyfriend?"

"Let's see," Bill said and got to his feet.

He walked into the kitchen, Ida right behind him. He opened the refrigerator and looked in.

"Hmm, there's a bunch of beer in here," he said and closed the door. He opened the pantry and looked in it.

"There's a bunch of cans of soup, the chicken noodle kind you like, oh, and here's that Hamburger Helper stuff you said you liked and that you were going to make for me, what's it still doing in here? And there's a jar of that spaghetti stuff you like," Bill said and closed the door.

"What's that tell you?" he asked her.

"I don't know," she answered.

"Tells me I must care a lot about you, which probably means I'm your boyfriend," he answered her.

"Oh, okay," she said and they looked at each other for a long moment.

Bill finally broke the stare and returned to the small living room to finish the tea.

"Um, so if you're my boyfriend, why don't we ever kiss and stuff?" she asked him and sat down on the leather couch.

"Didn't know you wanted to kiss," he answered.

"Yeah, I like to kiss," Ida admitted. "When I was with Scottie, he kissed me and said I was a really good kisser, and I'd probably be really good at sucking cock."

"Ida, baby, I really don't want to hear no more about Scottie," Bill said as gently as he could.

He took her hand and pulled her over to him. She clumsily got into his lap and he kissed her full lips softly at first.

"Your face itches me," she giggled and rubbed her face where his five o'clock shadow had scratched her.

He jammed his tongue into her mouth and she struggled lightly at first, then ceased struggling and returned the kiss. She moaned lightly when he cupped her left breast and hefted it. It was a very large handful and he delighted in the weight of it.

She pouted slightly when he broke their kiss, then giggled when he lifted her tee shirt to expose her breasts. Her eyes opened wide and her mouth formed andO' when he took her left nipple into his mouth and sucked hard at it.

"Oh!" She gasped and cradled his head in her arms. "I like that! Keep doing that!"

----

They did get a couple of funny looks as they stood in line at the movie theater, but Bill paid them no mind, and Ida was too excited about being out on a date to notice. The girl behind the counter looked at Ida a couple of times when Bill asked for the tickets but slid the tickets over the counter.

The movie itself wasn't all that great, but Ida was entranced by it, so Bill tolerated it. He also tolerated her eating all of the popcorn and drinking most of the soda.

As they drove home, she put her head on his shoulder.

"Oh!" she gasped when he eased her jeans and panties off and rubbed her hairy slit.

"Oh!" she screamed out loud when he put his mouth to her slit and stuck his tongue into her wetness.

"I love you," she declared as they cuddled.

"I really, really love you too," he said and then tickled her lightly.

"Stop that!" she gasped and giggled. "Stop it or you're going to make me pee!"

"The tattoo came out real nice," he said and traced around one of the butterflies.

"Yeah, they look almost real, huh?" she said and did her best to peer down at her chest.

"Yeah," he said and bent to kiss the butterfly. "I like butterflies. I think I'll kiss this one." She giggled as he made smooching sounds.

"Oh, and this one," he said and kissed another one.

"And this one too," he said.

"You missed one," she giggled and screamed out as he lightly bit the one he'd missed earlier.

----

"I'm not here to pass judgment," Dr. Branson said.

"Oh, bull fucking shit," Bill growled. "That's ALL you fucking do."

"Okay, fine, Bill, whatever you say," Dr. Branson said, his own patience wearing thin.

"So, am I wrong in messing around with a mentally retarded girl?" Bill asked him again.

"Bill, what do you think?" Dr. Branson asked. "Are you taking advantage of her? Have you lied to her, threatened her, coerced her into doing things she doesn't want to do?"

"No, actually, no. Quite the opposite," Bill said. "She keeps wanting to go all the way, but I've kept it down to mainly touching and kissing, and oral sex."

"Hmm?" Dr. Branson asked, mildly interested.

"Wonder if I can get her to shave that fucking forest she's got," Bill mused aloud.

"Look, our time is up, and Bill, quite frankly, you do show signs of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, but it's not severe enough for me to recommend further meetings," Dr. Branson said and closed the file folder in his lap.

"You know what?" Bill said as he got to his feet. "I agree with you, but I really got to tell you, I think this has helped me out a whole bunch."

"Oh, well, um, good, good, glad to hear it," Dr. Branson said, startled by a positive response out of such a difficult man.

Bill saw the hooker standing out on the street and did think slightly of stopping and getting a fast mouth job. He decided against it and merely waved to her as he drove past. He looked in his rearview mirror and let out his breath in relief; there was a Hammond police car right behind him.

----

"Okay, I'm going to fix that Hamburger Helper," Ida declared as she bustled about it the kitchen.

"Need help?" Bill asked her

"Yeah," she admitted after a long moment of silence. "I watched my momma make this and it don't look that hard, but I don't know how to do it."

Bill helped her, but made her do the bulk of the work. Finally, it was finished and they sat at the table and ate it. Bill didn't think it was all that great, but Ida was so ecstatic at her success that he praised it highly. She ran to the living room and used the telephone to call her mother to tell her all about it and Bill used that time to scrape half of his food into her plate.

"My momma wants to talk to you," she said and Bill went into the living room to talk to Ida's mother on the phone.

"Um, yes, yes, I agree," Bill said and politely hung up.

"What'd my momma want?" Ida demanded when Bill came back to the kitchen.

Her mother had demanded that Bill be honest; if he was just stringing Ida along, he needed to stop it immediately.

Bill didn't think he was stringing Ida along; he was pretty sure he had a genuine love and affection for the girl.

"She said you needed to cook more often, since you did so good with this," Bill said.

"She did not, don't be lying to me," Ida groused.

"She just wanted to make sure that I'm not hurting you," he said, deciding that the truth was probably the best route to take with her.

"I'm not a big baby!" Ida fumed.

"No one said you were," he said. "Mommas worry, that's all."

It took a long time for Ida to forget about her anger over her mother's needless worry, but by the time darkness was falling, she'd managed to regain her usual happy demeanor.

----

Ida looked on with some interest as Terri waddled in the aisle of the grocery store.

"What the fuck you looking at, retard?" she spat as she pushed her buggy past them.

"A fucking ugly bitch," Bill said and Terri's face clouded over with hatred.

Ida gasped then giggled at Bill.

"That's not nice," Ida chided him.

"Fuck you, Wack job," Terri spat out.

"You? No thanks, no one's that desperate," Bill smirked and Terri huffed and sped up, quickly exiting the aisle.

She glowered in real hatred as Ida leaned against Bill as they waited to check out.

Her anger grew in intensity as she watched Bill help Ida put the groceries into the trunk of their car and then hand Ida the keys.

Ida checked the rearview mirror, the side mirrors, and then the rearview mirror again before carefully backing out of the parking space. She smiled and waved to Terri, excited that someone she knew saw her driving a car.

----

Please," Ida begged and put his cock to the mouth of her pussy.

He was so glad she'd sucked him off a moment ago. Looking into those large brown eyes, so full of love and life and trust, and feeling her heat as he pushed himself into her, he would not have been able to last more than a few seconds.

She screwed her eyes shut as he battered through her hymen.

"It going to hurt every time?" she asked once she could speak again.

"Nope," he assured her.

Within moments, her pain was forgotten about and she was grunting and heaving underneath him.

"Wow, I like it when you put your tongue in my hoo-hoo, but when you fuck me, that's even better," she said as they lay together.

----

The leaves rustled as he hid underneath them. The fear was nearly smothering him. He actually felt himself smothering, and yet the enemy soldiers kept coming, all around him. If one should happen to look over, they'd see the glint of the barrel of his rifle. He'd only had a few seconds to dive under the cover of the leaves when he came out of the brush, almost right in the middle of the enemy encampment.

He was going to suffocate; he just knew it.

"Shh, shh, I'm here, you going to be okay," her voice cut through the darkness and he sobbed in relief.

He watched her sleep, she hugged a pillow to her chest, much like a child would hug a teddy bear, and smiled. Watching her sleep was a lot more pleasant than watching the dawn break.

Epilogue:

Kimberly left Mumphrey, Louisiana to go to attend Louisiana State University. She majors in being drunk and stupid. Somehow, though, she does manage to get passing grades in most of her classes.

Madeline Webber decided to attend Loyola University, in New Orleans, her father's alma mater. Unlike her father, though, she didn't apply herself, expecting college to be an extension of high school. After her first semester she was placed on academic probation and after her second semester, asked not to return to Loyola University. She is currently enrolled at Delgado Community College, enrolled in the remedial courses until she can pull her GPA up enough to transfer to Louisiana State University.

Terri Hebert gave birth to Harrison Jonathon Hebert. After the birth, she continued to lie around and expect everyone to cater to her. Her parents are raising Harrison.

Scottie went to play football for Mississippi State. An overenthusiastic free safety ended his football career in the training camp. Unable to adjust to life as just another student, Scottie soon found himself flunking out of college. He took a job dancing in a Biloxi nightclub. A couple of months later, his roommate approached him with an offer to star in a porno shoot. The video of Scottie losing his anal virginity was a very popular dvd among the gay population. Scottie starred in three more gay porno movies, until he finally took his own life with a shotgun blast to the head.

Ida Jo Gregg became Ida Jo Hunter and is pregnant with what she hopes will be William Hunter, Junior.

"He or she will love butterflies," Bill laughed.

Ida begged and pleaded and Bill finally agreed to pay Rickie to adorn the left breast with a few more butterflies.

Every now and then, the past does come back, but Ida calls out to him and pulls him back from half a world away.

The End.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your pleasure. If this isn't your genre, your cup of tea, then don't read it.

If you want to leave me feedback but don't have the balls to use your name, then go get your mother to do it for you. I don't mind negative feedback; some of it is warranted, much of it is actually helpful and appreciated.

But if you're pissed off at the world and want to take it out on me, be man enough to avoid hiding behind 'Anonymous.'