Half Asian College Co-Ed

Story Info
Half Asian girls are sluttier than full Asian girls.
1.9k words
3.88
164.4k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lately I've been working on young college students. I find that in my line of work I visit campuses enough that I can meet up with girls interested in getting into working with our firm as interns (I work for a company that does sports management of all kinds). I've also been fascinated by half-Asian, half-white girls recently. There's something about the way they look, the slightly hidden Oriental features, combined with the familiar look of white girls, so that what was plain before is now exotic.

I've also found that it's easier to seduce a half-Asian girl because they tend to be less prudish than some Asian girls, who take awhile to work on until they'll sleep with you. It's worth the work, mind you, but along with the slutty Asian girls that abound, it's always nice to get a few that are a challenge but still don't take too much effort.

Recently, I met a student who was half-Chinese and half-white. She was incredibly beautiful, as you can see from her photo. She blended the best of being white with the exotic allure of being Oriental. Her breasts were full but perfect for her slim body. Her eyes had the rounded shape of a Asian beauty, but alloyed with the sexiness of a horny, white girl. The first few times I went out with her, I could hardly contain myself, but I knew that coming on too strong early was the wrong way to approach her. I needed to build trust, and when she was comfortable with me, then she would open up to me like the delicate flower she was.

One day I asked her to meet me for coffee. She had a boyfriend, but I knew that like all young boys who don't know any better, he didn't treat her with the requisite amount of respect that a beautiful young woman needed. I also knew that her boyfriend was Asian, and that like all Asian girls, even half-Asians, she would have a curiosity about what it was like to be with a white guy.

I planned the morning down to the smallest detail. Take her to a local coffee shop, talk to her about her intellectual interests. Work our conversation to relationships and her plans for the future, and convince her that she needed to experience the wider world more. By the late afternoon we were having drinks as we continued our conversation, intimate now in the ways that it engaged with her deepest fears and concerns. After a long walk talking, we stood watching the sunset and I held her from behind, as if it were perfectly natural following the intimacy of our conversation, and immediately addressed any discomfort she felt by whispering that it felt so right holding her.

As she melted back into my arms, I began kissing her ears from behind, nibbling her lobes and tracing with my lips and breath the contours of her neck. As her head lolled backwards I could feel her relaxing. My hands roamed across her breasts, pinching her nipples as I began to feel her chest heave with excitement. Pulling her head back by the hair, I kissed her and covered her lips and mouth with forceful kisses. She was mine now. I walked her back to the car, making sure to constantly caress and touch her, pausing every few steps to kiss her deeply. In the car, I went slowly, kissing her for long minutes, kneading her breasts and stroking her thighs.

At the point I thought she was lost in the immediacy of my touch, I slowly pulled her clothes off, stripping them from her body. I fondled her breasts as I nibble her nipples, and was surprised when she began stroking my swollen cock through my pants. I unzipped my fly and my hard member sprang out. Her tiny hands made my cock look huge. I could hear her gasp and I'm sure that she was comparing it to her boyfriend's puny stick. I quickly pulled her head down so that she was soon swallowing the length of my shaft, moving her up and down with my hand on the back of her head.

She obviously wasn't used to such a large cock, and when I pushed her the last few inches so that she could bring her lips to the base of my cock, I could hear the gurgling in the back of her throat. But obviously she was enjoying giving me a head because when I let go of her head, she didn't pull off but went right back to trying to swallow me all the way. Asian girls love challenges! As she began to bring me close to coming, I flipped her on her stomach, leaned forward and attacked her from behind.

Now I just wanted to fuck her like an animal, pushing into her soft wet cunt until it split around my cock. Being in this position, with her legs held closed by the narrowness of the car seat, made her incredibly tight, although I'm sure her petite body woud have meant a tight pussy ianyway.

She was so wet and slick it seemed like someone had splashed oil all over the insides of her thighs. She began moaning as I slid into her inch by inch, and as soon as I was inside, I started to ram into her like a fuck toy. I stared at her half-breed beauty as I plowed into her, pulling her head back by her hair so I could see her exotic face, both my hands grasping her long brown hair and holding it like the reins of a bucking horse. For a few minutes her head nodded like a bobblehead doll, her back arched as I pumped in and out of her like an bronco rider, pulling her head to the same rapid rhythm.

The wet slapping of my cock hitting her glistening ass drove me crazy, and I increased the pace of my fucking until I could hear the vibration in her moaning. She had her eyes closed and she looked like she had lost her mind in lust, the animal sounds escaping her throat, forced out of her by her body by my cock ramming into her. She needed to be ravished, consumed, torn into. At one point as I gave her five or six really hard fast strokes, her head snapped back and forth so violently that a long strand of drool flew out of her slack jawed mouth and hit my face.

As my thighs tightened and I felt the tingling of a massive orgasm rising, I increased the pace and pulled hard on her hair so that her back arched all the way back and her beautiful slanted eyes were wide open staring back up at me. Her eyes were actually looking at me, but I could tell they were unfocused and she was lost in the feeling of being fucked.

I realized I was calling her not by her name, but using ugly terms like "cunt" and "bitch" and "slut" and asking if she liked being fucked so hard. She seemed to get even more horny the more I called her nasty names, and I realized that she was getting off on the dirtiness of the sex. To tell the truth, so was I, and a part of me was even shocked when I called her a "chink slut" and a "slanty eyed whore." I was fully expecting her to push me off and get mad, but instead she just grabbed my ass and pulled me into her, screaming at me to "fuck me harder" and "fuck me you fucking asshole!"

I don't know why, but at that moment I wanted to cover her face with my come and spit and every once of bodily fluid I could squirt out. I spit on her face, a huge gob of saliva that splattered across her nose and dribbled down her cheeks, but she didn't even flinch. I was going to pull out and spray my sperm all over her pretty face, to join my spit, but couldn't pull myself out of her warm cunt and ended up shooting my come deep inside, banging against her cervix as the spurts jetted out.

I came so hard that my eyes squeezed shut involuntarily, and I could hear the almost retarded sounding "unnngggghhhh" that came out of her throat as she came. Still hard inside her, I kept stroking in and out, enjoying the delicious sensitivity of my cock inside her. I let go of her hair with my right hand and rubbed my saliva all over her face, spitting again into her face. Somehow, spitting on her felt right, and the slick wetness coating her face excited me. She seemed to crave it as well, sucking on my fingers and licking my saliva off as if it were sweet come.

"Make me hard again, bitch," I growled, "lick my come off my cock." She immediately went down and began lapping at my dick like it was a lollipop, and I couldn't believe what a horny slut she was. It only took a few minutes to get hard again, very quickly I had her knees folded up to her chest and her ankles behind her ears and was plowing down into her as if I was trying to rip her in half. Her eyes began to roll into the back of her head and she was so lost into being fucked that only the whites of her eyes were showing.

She was whispering now, "fuck me, fuck me, harder, fuck me..." and I obliged, every few minutes spitting into her face and calling her a constant barrage of racist and nasty names. She opened her mouth, begging me to spit in her mouth, that she wanted to taste me. She came several times while I fucked her, but I didn't really care. All I cared about was the mounting feeling of burning pleasure creeping outwards from my crotch, up into my stomach and through my chest until finally as I began to feel my orgasm coming it felt like my whole body was convulsing.

"Come on my face you fucking asshole!" She screamed it, the muscles in her neck tensing like rope as she yelled at me. I could barely oblige, some instinctual impulse to just keep thrusting in and out of her seemed to control my body. But just as I was about to come, I pulled out and kneeled about her chest, using my left hand to stroke five and then six long shooting strings of come onto her face and hair. It was so intense an orgasm that I immediately convulsed and shivered as I kept pulling on my cock, savoring the delicious feeling. She lapped up my come off her lips with her tongue, and then craned her head up and began sucking my cock clean. It was the best orgasm I had ever had in my life.

We kept seeing each other for several months, each time just as nasty as that first encounter, but eventually the passion cooled and we parted ways. But I have never found another girl as intense and nasty during sex, and I am still amazed how turned on she got listening to me hurl insulting and abusive names at her while I fucked her...