Half Breed Heart Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing her by the waist, he penetrated her deeply in one stroke, staring at the Princess the entire time. The servant cried out, he behaved as though he did not hear her. She could see both partners' expressions, the young woman's extacy was enviable. It seemed to more than make up for the pain she must have felt inside at his persistent plunging. She screamed so loudly Allestra was sure the entire palace knew her pain and pleasure.

His was a mixture of lust, need, malice. They were all there, unmasked for her to witness. His hips worked faster, harder, the girl was nothing more than a vessel, a tool. She screamed in extacy as she was pushed further and further across the bed with each hard thrust.

He was holding back, she could see it, trying to prolong the moment to see if there was any give, any waver in the Princess's composure beyond what he had already seen.

She didn't mean to, it was an unconscious act, but her pink tongue ran across her lips, and her mouth was left slightly parted. Allestra realized later that in that moment she had forgotten herself, even if only a little. She was part of the moment and starting to breathe heavily.

He saw it and lost control. His expression tightened and contorted. In three long thrusts his seed emptied into her. His expression twisted and contorted, eyes squeezing shut for only a moment, then his gaze was back on Allestra. She was blushing furiously.

Moracor stared at her, still inside the young woman. "You see what you do to me?" he said quietly. "I would visit this paradise upon you for a hundred days." He raised his hand, beckoning her to the bed.

"Please don't hurt her. Send her to the harem, but don't hurt her." Princess Allestra begged quietly after a moment.

He let his hand fall and was still as he caught his breath before withdrawing and walking out of the bedchamber nude. "That will be my gift to you today." He called over his shoulder.

12