Half-Breed Princess Ch. 06

Story Info
Miyu is taken.
2.3k words
4.51
17.7k
00

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Silverfox for once again editing hope you like it. The story is coming to an end soon. Comments are appreciated.

Jen

*****************************

The prisoner sat in his cell nursing his wounds. He could not believe he let his guard down and triggered the angel state. He knew how to handle her fire but the angel state was something completely different. Looking around for a way out, he sighed.

"I've gotten myself into a tight spot haven't I?" he asked a hooded figure.

"You have, Devon. How do you plan to get out?"

Laughing, Devon put his arms behind his neck. "I'm not planning to. I'm safer here than I am going back. Seth will have my head for failing him. You are the one who should be worried.."

"I have nothing to worry about. Miyu will be in Seth's hands in a few hours."

"Have you no regret? She trusted you," Devon said.

"No, I have no regret. I have always hated her and I will not give her to a human," the man hissed.

"I can't believe you think that way. You have protected her all these years and now you're saying you hate her?"

"This does not concern you at all. You failed and you will die either way."

"That may be so, but at least she will know of the danger."

"You will tell her of our plan?" the man asked

"Not all of it, but I will tell her she is in danger. The girl is only 18 and has just found love. What we are doing is wrong," Devon said, looking down.

"To think you will not protect your own daughter."

Devon looked up at the man, anger in his eyes. "If you hurt her I assure you, you will die"

"Such strong words for someone in a cell."

"I will be out soon enough and a traitor like you will die by her hands."

"I will not die and she will be in Seth's hands soon. So don't worry your little head about her. You can't stop us."

With this, the man walked out of the prison cell and headed back toward the castle. Devon could only sit there and wonder what was going to happen. He played his part too well. There was going to be no way Miyu would believe that he was her true birth father and, to protect her, he left her with Irvin. Sighing again, he closed his eyes and sat back. There was nothing he could do now but try to convince her.

**************************

Miyu sat in Jin's room waiting for him to come back. He had carried her here after the whole scene with the man who came into her room. He said he'd rather have her here than get even more worked up when they questioned the prisoner. She didn't understand what happened. She saw Jin hurt and her heart broke.

This caused her to go wild as a power, new to her, worked itself up inside her. She remembered feeling the soothing light around her but all she felt was anger inside. What was wrong with her? Why couldn't she be like normal people? Not only was she a half breed, but now she had even more power than she could handle.

She lay back on Jin's bed and sighed. She wanted nothing more than for him to be here with her. He said that it was his job to see why they wanted her so badly. Still, she wished she could have gone with him. Just being near him soothed her.

Closing her eyes, she started to drift into a deep sleep, but was startled awake when she heard the door opening. She sat up quickly expecting to see Jin, but instead, she was greeted by a man with long silver hair.

"Hello, Miyu," the man said, smiling.

"Uh.. Who are you?" Miyu asked the new face.

"What a shame that you don't know who I am."

"Will you just answer me, please?"

"I am your captor."

Her eyes opened wide. She jumped up and tried to run to the door, but his hand caught her by the waist and pulled her close.

"It's no use, little one. You're tired and your powers are not going to work right now. Do not struggle and you will not be hurt," he said, quietly.

"Let me go, please," she begged, like a helpless little girl.

"You will be mine from now on, my dear Angel." His words were hot on her neck as he started to bite her earlobe.

She shivered from his touch and tried to get away. He disgusted her and she didn't want him touching her.

"It's no use, little one. You're coming with me and you will give me what I want." He put his hand on her shoulder and as he did, she went numb. She couldn't feel her body anymore. He laughed at her attempts to move.

"You are paralyzed until I say otherwise. Don't try to move. Now let's go. You have a bed to fill!" the man said, swinging her over his shoulder as if she were a rag doll.

Tears streamed down her cheeks as she looked out the door. She seemed helpless to stop this man from taking her.

"JIN!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, as the man stepped into a dark hole, causing both of them to disappear.

**********************************************

Jin, Zack, Irvine, and Augustine were standing outside the prisoner's cell, looking in at the man who seemed to be asleep.

"He doesn't look like a threat," Zack said.

"He is a threat. He got in without anyone knowing," Augustine answered.

"There must be a traitor in our midst," Jin said, annoyed that the man seemed to be asleep.

"That can't be. Everyone here is loyal," Irving said, banging on one of the bars.

The man slowly opened one of his eyes and looked up at them. "Can I help you?"

"You can tell me what you want with my fiance," Jin snapped.

"I don't want anything from her. It's Seth that wants her."

"Seth? Who is that?" Zack asked.

"He's the one who wants the power of the Arch Angel" Devon replied.

"So he knows about Miyu's power?" Irvin asked.

"Yes. They know about my daughter's power," Devon said, standing up

The group outside the cell were stunned. The prisoner just called himself Miyu's father. But Irvin was standing with them. How can the man in the cell be her father?

"That's a lie! I am her father!" Irvin yelled.

"You don't know a thing about her. You just know what I told you so you could protect her," Devon stated.

They heard someone running into the dungeon. It was the guard that was supposed to be watching over Miyu. He drew up in front of them, gasping for breath before finally speaking.

"Sire, her majesty has gone missing!" the soldier said.

"She what?! I told you to watch her!" Jin screamed, as he ran up the stairs toward his room.

Augustine, Irvin, Augustine and the guard all followed quickly leaving the man alone in the cell. Smirking, Devon made his own black hole and stepped through it. It sent him to a black castle hidden by mist. He knew that Miyu was being held here and he was going to free her.

He walked quietly up the steps and looked around. It was too quiet for his liking and he knew why. Two men appeared behind him, swords pointed at his back.

"We were wondering when you'd get here," one of them said.

"I'm here for my little girl," Devon answered calmly.

"You don't have to worry about her. She's in good hands," the other man said before hitting Devon in the back of the neck with the handle of his blade, sending Devon to the ground, knocked out.

***********************************************

Jin ran back to his room and looked in, seeing no one there. He stepped in and looked around. When he saw nothing, he cursed and sat on the bed. He should have let her come with him, he thought. She would have been safe.

"Jin! There is no time for sulking! We have to find her," Augustine said, walking into the room

"How? We don't know where she is," Jin answered, softly.

"Are you going to give up on her?"

"No! I never said that!"

"Then stop acting like it. As you can see, there was no forceful entry. This must mean we have a traitor \ on our hands."

Jin looked up at his father and nodded. "You're right, but who?"

At that moment, Irvin and Zack walked in and looked at Jin.

"It's your fault she's gone," Zack said .

"You... You're the one who did this. You didn't want us to get married, so you had her kidnapped!" Jin jumped to his feet, screaming at the top of his lungs.

"What is this nonsense you're talking? I was with you the whole time!" Zack yelled back.

"You hired someone to take her, didn't you!"

"No, you idiot! Why would I do that?"

"That's enough! We have no time for fighting among ourselves!" Irvin screamed at the two men.

"I'm sorry, my lord," Zack said, bowing his head.

"I am sorry, too," Jin said.

"Good. Come on. Let's see what we can do," Irvin said, turning and exiting the room.

**************************************************

Miyu wakened a few hours later in a dark room. She sat up and looked around, trying to take in her surroundings. She wasn't in Jin's room anymore. She wasn't in any room she recognized. She remembered that she was confronted by a strange man but she couldn't remember much after that. She tried to get up but seemed to be pulled back down to the bed. She looked down at her waist and saw that she was chained to the bed. Her eyes went wide as she saw the contraption on her waist. She began to pull as hard as she could on it, but it would not budge. She stopped quickly when she heard someone laughing behind her.

"You can't get it off, little one," a man's voice said.

She turned her head and looked at him. "What do you want with me?"

He walked toward her and sat on the bed. "I want you."

"Again, what do you want with me?"

He smirked and slid a finger lightly up her leg. "And I told you, I want you."

She shivered and tried to move away from him, but was once again pulled back down by the contraption around her waist. He laughed at her attempt, knelt on the bed and crawled over to her.

"You won't be going anywhere, little one. You are mine."

"I'd rather die."

He pushed her down and crawled on top of her. "You won't die, but you will be mine."

"Get off me!" she screamed, trying to push him off her.

All he did was look down at her and smile. He raised his hand and cupping one of her breasts, looked down at her. "You are perfect."

"Stop it! Don't touch me!"

Still, all he did was laugh as he began to rub her breast with the palm of his hand. "Beautiful," was all he said, before her ripped her shirt open to reveal her bra-clad breasts.

Frightened and angry, she started to kick and punch at him. He just looked down at her and smirked.

"You can't hurt me like that," he said, as he began to remove her bra.

At that moment, someone barged into the room.

"Seth, you bastard! Why didn't you tell me she was here!" Lexi screamed, as she looked at her brother leaning over Miyu.

"I didn't think I needed to tell you. NOW GET OUT!" Seth screamed.

"No, you don't! Don't touch her until we finish our research."

"I don't want to wait! She is here and she is mine!"

"Seth! Get off her or I'll tear you from limb to limb!" Lexi warned, as she walked to her brother.

He growled and looked at his sister as he got off Miyu. "You better finish what you have to do, quickly."

"Just get out, Seth," Lexi said, walking over and sitting on the bed next to Miyu.

Seth took another look at Miyu and sighed before he walked out of the room.

"You have to forgive him. He has no manners," Lexi said, unlocking Miyu from the contraption on the bed.

"Why am I here?" Miyu asked, sitting up.

"We want to know more about you."

"So you kidnapped me!"

"We did what we had to do," Lexi said, looking into Miyu's eyes.

Miyu wasn't about to sit here and take this. She looked at Lexi and smirked before she swung her fist, landing a hard hit on Lexis' jaw. Miyu jumped off the bed and ran to the door, looking back at Lexi who was holding her chin.

"You should have known better than to take me. My fire is not the only thing that protects me."

Miyu ran out of the room and down the hall.

"Shit!" Lexi snapped, getting up and running after Miyu.

Miyu looked back and saw that Lexi was pursuing her. She ran on, again, knowing that she had to find a way out, any way out, and as fast as she could. She turned the corner, only to be caught in a pair of strong arms.

"You're not going anywhere," Seth said, looked down at her.

"You bastard! Let me go!" Miyu screamed, as he once again threw her over his shoulder like a rag doll.

Lexi caught up and saw her brother. "Good. Now let's take her to the laboratory."

"No. I will have my way with her first. Then you do what you need to," Seth replied, walking past his sister.

"You can't, Seth."

He didn't even turn to look at her. "I've waited too long for her. I will make her mine."

Miyu kicked and punched again, not knowing what they were talking about. She was still a virgin and didn't know what to expect from him, her lusting captor.