Half Incest

Story Info
Forbidden things might happen inside a dark room.
2.3k words
3.69
118.8k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When hubby and I were in our 40s we began attending meetings of groups of couples of our age, mainly in private parties where the rules were the same as in swingers' encounters. It was safe and funny and many times we used to invite my brother and wife to go with us. We four had great familiarity and in our first years of marriage often we had some funny pranks after dinner at home, like games in which each had sex with the respective spouse on the same bed or side by side on the carpet in the living room. We were totally at ease getting naked and doing such pranks but we never got into an incestuous affair, I never even got the will or the curiosity to try it, and I have no doubts that my brother's thoughts were identical.

At that time we were young but even in maturity our behaviour didn't change, and actually I've to say that my brother never was the kind of man that makes me horny. He's younger than me, during our childhood I was who gave the orders and till now I look at him like a little brat and still boring, and having sex with him was unthinkable thing for me. I believe that consensual sex among adult relatives − and just in this case − is quite acceptable, but this is a theoretical view and as for me I never got concerned about this possibility, and I'm sure that it was the same with my brother. Many psychologists follow the assumptions of the Westermarck Effect and maintain that familiarity among relatives rather than a stimulus constitutes a barrier to sex, and I completely agree with this point of view. How could I have a fuck with the bastard who in our childhood often stole my piece of pie and ran so as not to take a slap?

In my own understanding there is a clear distinction between sex and familiarity. Supposedly healthy sex presupposes familiarity, but the familiarity does not necessarily lead to sex even when it involves things like daring caresses. Actually, during those recent encounters of group sex it was common meeting my brother alone and a little despondent, and saying that I would prepare him to have a fuck "with one of these bitches around" I used put my hand under his sarong to grab his dick and give him a hand job. He always left until he was completely hard and then walked away to have a fuck with any female that was available.

Once we both were a little drunk and as he wasn't getting an erection I offered him a blowjob. I was joking, but surprisingly he laughed and said "If you want..." It was a kind of challenge, so I thought "Fuck it" and there I was sucking my brother's mast and feeling not more than a little shameless. Soon he was ready to a fuck and then went away to do it with the first available woman he could find, and I went to other side laughing at what I had done. From then on he sometimes asked for a sisterly "oral support" during a party and I never refused, though I always thought and said him that if I was not a loving sister I'd never do the job of preparing him to have sex with other woman. Receiving a blowjob from me was very normal for him, maybe because I used do it naturally, but if I asked for a lick I'm sure he would refuse and indeed he never touched me in any intimate part not even my thighs.

There are controversies about what is incest, and some lines of thought maintain that oral and anal sex aren't incest because both don't involve risks of reproduction. As for me sex is sex no matter the way it's done but I believe that oral caresses with no consequences such as orgasms or a sexual intercourse to follow aren't sex. So I was totally at ease doing those daring caresses on my brother's dick and moreover I never noticed that he could want more than a cosy blowjob from his sister. If I thought he wanted sex with me he would get a slap instead of a sucking.

Besides this clear disinterest of both in having real sex among us my brother always warned me when he would go into a dark room to avoid meeting me there. At those private parties the dark rooms weren't the same as the ones found in public places, being smaller and subjected to rules to allow to those participants the thrill of never knowing who their partner was. Well, I wasn't concerned about the possibility of being fucked by my brother without knowing, thus I never paid much attention to his warnings and also I never bothered to tell him when I intended to go there. I went to those parties for fun and not to get worried on where he could be every moment, so I wasn't much careful when going into a dark room, and if brother was there what would be the problem?

He would be one among several, in such environment the partners are anonymous and a dick is a dick as a pussy is a pussy no matter from whom they belong, and if eventually he was one that fucked me none of us would realize that we had done a forbidden thing, so it would be like if nothing bad had happened. As I had read somewhere, if you aren't aware that you're doing a sin, you aren't doing a sin. Both my brother and I would never do it consciously, the difference was that he was worried with the possibility of things happening in the dark without our knowing while for me the risk of getting into an "unaware incest" was nothing to worry about, as with no awareness there isn't incest.

I can admit that after several group encounters probably I had been fucked by my brother, that is because he often went into the dark rooms and I also went too though never warning him that I would be there. Although these rooms admit a few people, in such complete darkness and without telltale words or any other sign that could allow identification I never knew exactly who were the others, so for a mere matter of chances I could say that I "probably" had practiced incest without knowing and that never bothered me one bit. If it happened, it happened, so what? My only response was to tell a lie a few times when my brother asked me if I had been there, because I didn't want him to be worried about the possibility of having had me inside those rooms while he was there.

In just one occasion I had the strong feeling that the guy lying over me was my brother. I had entered a small dark room by the rear door which was exclusively for females. All I could see in that darkness was that the male partners were standing in front of the wall and noticing that one of them was taller than the others. So I went in front of him and grabbed his dick, and soon we were lying on one of the mattresses. I began with a preliminary blowjob and that dick seemed to me very familiar, and when the guy came over me suddenly I remembered that my brother had told me that he would go to the dark room, warning me to stay away from there for the next hour. My partner was the only man the same size as my brother inside the room at that moment so there were no doubts that he was my brother.

I stopped breathing, not knowing what to do. But he knew what to do, and when he was trying threading the mast I thought: "Shit! This goofy doesn't realize that he's about to fuck his sister". Well, how could he know? I was about to whisper "You pervert, wanting to fuck your sister" so he would stop and then we would laugh a lot about our near violation of this taboo. But he already was pumping hard inside me and it would be very embarrassing to make him aware about what was going on. He had warned me and it was obvious that I knew that he was there and thus it must be I wanted to have sex with him, what was not really in my mind but it could make him think that his sister had become a little daring, maybe even a little depraved. So all I could do was to relax and enjoy, and besides I was a little curious and I didn't want to stop. Laughing inwardly I thought "Well, I knew perfectly well that this could happen, maybe it already had happened without my knowing, but now I know it is happening". Then for the same reasons I used to let him enjoy my blowjobs now I would let him enjoy a good fuck with me, sure that he never would know that I could be so generous. Who ever had a better sister?

This forbidden act really made me a bit more horny than usual. Maybe it wasn't the first time I was fucked by my brother, but it was the first time I was aware and this made the difference. As my brother never noticed and never would know that was me there were no restrictions to secretly enjoying my experience of incest made with my knowledge, and that was what I was doing. He was pumping frantically and taking a long to cum, I had my first orgasm somewhat constrained and he stopped as is usual in those group parties when the partner realizes that the woman has reached her pleasure. I could walk away but instead I decided he deserved a better fuck, so I went up to him rubbing my whole body on his and sucking gently on his nipples then I mounted his hard dick. Soon I was galloping on it enthusiastically and enjoying successive orgasms, what always happens when the fuck is interesting. Brother wasn't being particularly responsive but as a loving sister I wasn't selfish and did a wonderful job to please him, after all, as I had decided to have the fuck I had to do it well. My performance was almost like that of a slut and of course he got delighted and I was satisfied for being so naughty what made me more and more hornier.

Finally he came and then he left the room, and after a few gasps to regulate my breathing I did the same by the rear door, drenched in sweat and with trembling legs, and still impressed by what I had just done. Well, I thought when going to the bathroom, I got my secret experience of incest. Nothing to regret but also nothing I would do again, at least consciously. Actually it had been just a good fuck like many others I had got, and the fact that I was doing a forbidden thing just gave me a more interesting and exciting feeling, never making me crazy as I have read in reports on incest, most of them I'm sure are pure fiction.

Soon I had to laugh realizing that as brother wasn't aware of what happened that fuck had been just half incest, and so it would remain because I would die of shame if he knew that I had let him have sex with me without his knowing, and worse, having behaved so like a whore. Well, he never would know. The entire episode had been indeed surreal but, as I always knew, perfectly understandable.

Leaving the bathroom I saw my brother in the main room having a talk with friends. He didn't look like a bastard that had just fucked the sister but that meant nothing, for of course he wasn't aware on what happened. Soon I joined hubby for a drink and couldn't resist the urge to tell him what I had done. Not very interested he said:

"Indeed? When did it happen?"

"Fifteen minutes ago, in the dark room, of course. Brother didn't notice, and never will know".

He looked at me as if I was mad and said:

"Fifteen minutes ago? Impossible!"

"Oh yeah? But if I'm telling you that it happened! Moreover, it had to happen sometime. I was aware on the risks, as you know. Maybe it happened before without me knowing, but this time I have no doubts".

"But today it didn't happen. In the last hour your brother was in the green room all the time. We both came from there just now for a drink".

"Are you sure?" I asked stunned.

"Of course, I'm not drunk. Your brother told me that he intended going to the dark room, but it was already filled and he gave up. Sorry, you made a mistake. As they say, in darkness all cats are gray" he said laughing.

"Shit!" I thought. All that mental and physical effort, the blame, the stress due to the possibility of being identified and, above all, my shameful willingness of delighting my brother acting as an experienced and uninhibited lover, and all this for what? For nothing!

So I kept drinking my sparkling wine, no more words and wondering who could be the guy in the dark room. Shit, just one of the 40 men around. The relevant question was: what the hell had I done? Not incest, surely, but a mere cheating of my mind strong enough to seem real. However at the moment it happened I felt like if I was doing the real thing, thus in my mind I had done it. So, although not physically, I had done incest, fuck all the rest, and now it was time to be back to reality.

Soon the reality came in a discreet corner where I did the usual sisterly blowjob, what is all that a gentle sister have to do to keep her brother happy.