Half-Moon Valley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allen lay down between her spread legs. He loved the sight of his wife's pussy, covered sparsely with light hair, matching her blonde locks. He gently kissed her full outer lips before slipping his tongue between them, gently flicking her clit. She moaned at his touch, and Allen started to gently caress her clit and inner lips with my tongue.

He took his time, slowly exploring her lips and inner folds, encircling her clit then retreating to tease her opening, tasting her. Her soft moans of pleasure increased, and he moved back to concentrating on her clitoris. With a steady rhythm, Allen gently stroked his tongue up and down, and as the pitch of her hips increased with the pace of her breathing, she built toward a shuddering orgasm.

As she came, Rachel grabbed her lover's head and rocked her hips into his face, his tongue still working against her clit. After a few moments, the sensation became too much, and she pulled away, breathing heavily. Allen continued to kiss the inside of her thighs as she came down from her climax, and moved up to her hip, then breast, kissing her body as he rose up to meet her.

Rachel was still breathing heavily, her eyes a little wild as Allen finally lay beside her. "Thanks!" she breathed, pleased with his efforts so far.

"You're welcome," he replied, kissing her deeply.

"While I recover, do you mind if I return the favor?" she asked.

"I'd love it!"

Rachel slid down the bed, and worked the buckle on the belt that Allen still wore around his pants. She removed it, undid his button and fly, and shucked off his pants. He assisted by pulling them off the rest of the way, and kicked off his socks, leaving on a pair of boxer briefs.

Rachel took her time, kissing her husband's thighs, spreading his legs as she moved between them. She took hold of his underwear and tugged, following them down the length of his legs, finally pulling them completely over his feet. She returned to her former position, crouching between his spread legs, resting on her knees, bent over above his crotch.

Allen loved to watch his wife below him as she took charge of him. She looked gorgeous as she raised herself up on her hands and knees, pinning him beneath her arms, locked on either side of his groin. He followed the curve of her back to her hips and ass, swaying enticingly as she began to bob her head up and down on his cock.

Her lips wrapped around his manhood, Rachel slowly worked her mouth up and down his cock shaft, stroking the base of it with her fingers lightly. As she moved her mouth, she licked with tongue on the underside of his penis where the most soft and sensitive skin was. Rachel loved the feel of Allen's cock in her mouth, the way he looked at her, and the power she held over him while she did it.

Before long, Allen was fully erect. Rachel thought he presented a perfect target, lying there with his cock swaying slightly above his crotch. She took the opportunity and straddled him, reaching down with one hand to guide his dick into her ready pussy. Lined up at her opening, she sat down on him, and the two of them gasped in unison as she encircled him.

Rachel smiled, looking down at her husband, as she sat on his cock. Slowly, she began to work her hips and ass up and down, bracing on her knees on either side of his stomach. She slid easily up and down his cock shaft, lazily fucking him. Rachel braced one hand on his chest, and with the other, felt her breasts, lightly brushing her nipples, sending a shock of sensation through her body. With a few more thrusts of her hips, Rachel took Allen's cock deep within her, meeting her clit with his crotch, and rubbing into him, adding even more sensation.

Suddenly, Rachel sat back, and slid herself off Allen's groin. Allen looked slightly disappointed, until he watched Rachel lower her head back down to his cock, and take it into her mouth. His head rocked back and he breathed in sharply, aroused at both the feeling and the slightly taboo act of Rachel sucking his cock after he had already been inside of her.

Rachel looked up at him through her eyelashes, mouth still full, and smiled at him around his dick. Allen could have died and gone to heaven at that point, but Rachel had other plans. She sat back up and slapped his leg, grabbed one of the bed pillows, situated it in the middle of the bed, sat down on it, and she laid down beside him. Laying back, Rachel spread her legs, pussy now elevated, a perfect target for Allen.

"Alright," Rachel said, "I need all of you inside me!"

Allen wasted no time, and positioned himself between his wife's legs, kneeling there, and lined his cock up with her pussy. He thrust his hips forward and buried his cock deep within her, and she moaned contentedly.

Rachel held one hand out against Allen's chest, upon which he placed his own. With her other, she began to gently stroke her clitoris. Allen had the perfect view, watching his cock fill his wife's pussy while she touched herself.

The visuals, the deep and full penetration, and the mutual arousal between the two aided in a quick approach to both of their climaxes. Rachel could sense Allen getting close, his cock swelling within her. She encouraged him, with her body, spreading her legs, drawing him deeper within her, and she encouraged him with her words.

"Fuck me, Allen," Rachel said. "Fuck me and fill me up. Cum and make me come," she pleaded.

His cock swelling, the command from his wife, the desperate tone in her voice, Allen began to orgasm, grunting and burying himself deep within Rachel's pussy. He cried out in joy as he came, emptying himself deep within her.

Rachel felt his orgasm, the spurting of his cock depositing its load within her, and the animal furor with which he expressed his desire for her. The feelings brought her to and over the edge, and she began to come with him, her pussy convulsing around his rigid cock.

The two of them came together, bodies entwined, as pleasure raced through them. Allen lay cradled against Rachel's heaving chest, the two of them overwhelmed with pleasure, and satisfied.

*******************

In the morning, Allen woke to soft rays of sunlight peeking around curtains drawn. Stirring slightly, he turned to look at Rachel, still deeply asleep. He lay and watched her for a minute, he light hair a mussed crown, creases on her face from the wrinkled pillow case. He thought she'd never looked more beautiful, although he was sure she'd probably disagree.

Allen sat up, his feet hitting the floor soundlessly. He smiled at the memory of the night before, the scent of Rachel still on his lips and fingertips. Padding to the suite's bathroom, he answered the call of nature. Returning to the bedroom, Rachel still hadn't moved an inch. Allen decided to let her sleep, and left the room and headed downstairs in search of the rest of the house's inhabitants.

From the top level landing, Allen could see Robert seated at the dining table, mug in his hand. Allen detected the scent of brewed beans, and followed his nose to its source.

"Coffee?" Robert asked as he lifted a cup in Allen's direction.

"Oh, yes please," replied Allen, rubbing his eyes.

"Late night?" Robert inquired, pouring a cup of coffee.

Allen looked sheepish. "A bit." He smiled. "Hope we weren't being disrespectful."

"Oh we're no prudes. And we were young once. Glad to see you kids enjoying yourselves."

"Thanks," Allen replied, relieved. "How about you and the misses? I mean, if Rachel and I had all this time and space to ourselves... Well, we'd be at it non-stop."

"When you get to a certain age," Robert said, "priorities and desires change a little."

"So, what does that mean? You're bored of sex?"

"That's not it at all."

"Then, what?" Allen demanded.

Robert glanced around, tightening his grip on his cup, voice low, conspiratorial. "Can I confess something? Something I haven't even had the courage to admit to anyone. Even my wife."

Allen gestured around to the huge, empty room. "Go ahead. Who am I going to tell anyway?"

Robert swallowed hard. "You see, for the past few months I... Have been unable to achieve an erection."

Allen stared at the other man. Then he burst out laughing.

Robert was crestfallen. He stood, starting to walk away, unable to bear Allen's ridicule.

"Wait, wait!" implored Allen, concern now in his voice. "It's not what you think. Please, just wait here one minute, I have to go grab something." Allen stood up and dashed off back upstairs.

Robert, now more confused as ever, sat back down. What in the world was this young man going to fetch?

In a moment, Allen returned, a small, orange object clutched in his left hand. "Here," said Allen, as he presented it to the other man. His hand opened, and sitting in his palm was a small orange pill bottle. Robert ventured out a hand and took it. He read Allen's name on the prescription label, along with a Latin name, sildenafil citrate. Below that in large letters, the brand information: VIAGRA.

Robert's head shot up, staring at Allen, realization on his face. "You? But... You're just a kid!"

Allen laughed. "Twenty-eight this spring. Not really a kid! But anyway, it's not really an age thing. I mean, I guess it can be, but it's biology. Not really something we can help."

"Does this medicine work?"

"Oh yeah. Ask Rachel." Allen reconsidered. "Actually, please don't, that's probably treading into some uncomfortable territory."

"I wouldn't dream of it," Robert reassured him.

"You should probably talk to a doctor about all this stuff. And your wife. No offense," said Allen.

"You're right, of course," Robert replied. "It's... A very delicate subject. I've felt... Ashamed. Less of a man, I suppose."

"That's bullshit," Allen said. "You can't change biology through the force of your manly nature."

Robert nodded. Of course Allen was correct. But it was difficult still to admit.

"Look," continued Allen. "I probably shouldn't do this. You really should talk to a doctor before you use it. But, do you want to try one of these? Anyway, you seem healthier than I've ever been in my life, so it's probably fine."

Robert laughed. Allen probably wasn't aware of the five miles he had already run this morning, and the laps of the pool in the afternoon, and his careful diet, all in an attempt to keep his body in peak physical condition. He had redoubled his efforts lately, wondering if he could induce strength in all of his body as a result. In any case, he was intrigued in Allen's offer. What if this could help him with his recent troubles with Theresa?

"I accept," Robert announced.

Allen cracked open the top of the bottle, and shook a single bright blue pill into the palm of Robert's outstretched hand. Allen winked at Robert as he replaced the top, and lifted his coffee cup in salute.

Clearing his throat, Robert stood. "Well, I better go check on my wife. To see if she's awake."

"Sure," Allen said. "I'll just go check on Rachel. And keep us on the far side of the house."

The two men stood, a subtle nod shared as they both turned their backs, lifted their cups, and swallowed a tiny pill.

Robert entered the master suite he shared with his wife. This one room as large as some other houses he had lived in, he and Theresa had made many happy memories here. Waking up to his children, excited on Christmas morning. Their daughter's wedding, held in the garden he could spot from the window. Afternoons in bed. And of course many intimate nights. But none for months. He deeply regretted that. Perhaps if he had been less proud, there might not have been that wasted time. There was no time like the present, however, and if Allen's prescriptive assistance were any good, Robert aimed to use his time wisely.

Theresa was still in bed, dozing. She had roused when he got up to make coffee, but stayed in bed when he left. She was wrapped in the bed sheets, resting soundlessly. Robert shut the door behind him, shed his shorts and shirt, and got into bed next to her.

Robert slid underneath the covers and up against his wife, now rousing from her slumber. He matched the curve of her body, slipping his pelvis in behind her hips, and held her in an embrace. He felt guilt that he had not been intimate with her lately, worried that she wondered if there was something wrong with her, or something going wrong with their marriage. He aimed to reassure her that he still loved her, still found her desirable.

His hands slipping onto her hips, Robert began to rub his hands up and down the length of her thighs. He curved his hand around her hip, reaching towards her pubis, feeling the soft hair there. A sudden breath from Theresa, and the subtle readjustment of her leg, hooking it over his, allowing a path down to her private place.

Robert slipped a single finger between her labial lips, feeling a gathering moisture. He gently explored her sex, tracing lazy lines with his fingertip. He brushed her clitoris, encircled her vaginal opening, moving natural lubrication back up to her clit.

Theresa relished the feeling of her husband's hands on her, touching her intimate places. She wasn't sure what had gotten into Robert. He was acting like his old self again, and she was loving it. She spread her legs out wider for him, inviting him to explore her depths.

Robert responded to his wife's encouragement with further application of his fingers. He began to stroke her clit in a steady rhythm, with precise amounts of force, not too harsh nor soft. Theresa moaned, the sensation between her legs growing with each stroke of her lover's finger. It had been so long since Robert had touched her like this, and she craved a release like nothing else.

Rapidly building toward her orgasm, Theresa's breathing quickened, her bosoms heaved, and her body tensed in anticipation of her climax. Robert kept his pace steady, and gazed into Theresa's eyes, as she began to orgasm. Theresa trembled as wave after wave of pleasure radiated out from the stimulation of her clitoris, and she shut her legs against Robert's hand and arm, bucking her sex against him.

Finally, Theresa ceased her motion and came down from her much-needed release. She stared up at Robert, puzzled, although pleased, with the events of this morning so far. "What's gotten into you?" she asked.

"I haven't been completely honest with you about something," Robert began.

Theresa clutched her hand to her breast, her voice catching in her throat. What in the world could Robert possibly be talking about? She braced herself for the worst.

Noting the care suddenly in her eyes, Robert smiled, and stroked her face. "Don't worry, it's not what you think. You see, for the past couple months I... I've been unable to achieve an erection," he said, ruefully. "It was never about you, my dear."

Theresa's face changed to realization, her head cleared, and recalled in a new light the nights months ago where he was seemingly unable to rise to the occasion, his gradual lack of interest in her, the avoidance of any intimacy. It was never really about her! Poor Robert. He must have felt helpless and ashamed, if he was even unable to admit it to her.

"But then... How?" she asked, gently patting Robert's still engorged manhood, wrapping her fingers lightly around its girth.

"I had a chance conversation with Allen," he answered.

"Oh?" Theresa replied, surprised.

"After asking about his night, which went well I gathered. He inquired about ours." Robert smiled. "Somehow, I was able to admit my problem to him, even though I felt ashamed. Apparently, he suffers from the same condition, has for years. He was kind enough to make a donation to the cause from his own prescription bottle."

"What a nice, young man," Theresa murmured. "Then... You were never losing interest in... Me?"

Robert shook his head. "Oh no, my love. I think you're more beautiful now, more desirable now, then ever."

"But you should have told me!" Theresa admonished him.

"You're right, of course," admitted Robert. "But I felt ashamed, like I wasn't the man I used to be."

Theresa held his face in her hands. "You'll always be the man I love." She kissed him, and stared right into his eyes, her own blazing with desire. "Now let's test the limits of modern medicine!"

He demonstrated his desire for her by kissing her chest and neck, firmly grasping her hips, pulling her even closer. She felt the head of his breath, his strong hands, the vigor in his frame. She was happy to have her husband back to his old self, his confidence renewed.

"Please," she breathed, heart beating in her chest. "I need to feel you... Inside me."

Without a word, Robert shifted his body, positioning himself between his wife's thighs. He leaned back, sitting on bent knees, and positioned his cock at the opening of his wife's pussy. From her earlier orgasm, she was still slick with her juices, and he slid into her easily, filling her deeply with a single gently push.

Fireworks went off in Theresa's head, the sensation in her groin intense as Robert filled her up. She ventured a hand down to touch where their bodies met, feeling him penetrate her from the outside as well as the inside. She stroked them both together, deeply satisfied that they were together again as husband and wife.

Robert began, slowly, deliberately, working his rigid member back and forth in his wife's tunnel. Theresa spread herself out wide for him, admitting every inch of his cock. Hands on her clit, she gently stroked her pussy as her husband filled her.

Theresa, skin flushed, blood pumping through her body, was enjoying every second. She lazily traced her fingers across her clitoris, and down to her soaking pussy, feeling Robert's cock pumping in and out of her. The pressure from his cock head coupled with the attention she was giving her clit began to drive her into a state of ecstasy. She began to moan with each deep thrust of Robert's cock.

"Oh... Oh! OH!" she cried out, suddenly overtaken by the sensations. Feelings of intense pleasure arose deep within her, and she practically shouted out at Robert. "I'm cumming!" Theresa bucked her hips against her husband, drawing him deep within her as she climaxed.

Robert stopped his movements, allowing his wife's orgasm to take its natural course. He sat back on his haunches, watching his wife spear herself, rocking her hips forward and back, as she thrust herself onto his cock. This show, a special engagement for an audience of one, was the most erotic sight he'd ever witnessed.

Her orgasm subsided, Theresa looked up coyly at her husband. She felt a little bad that she'd taken the opportunity to enjoy two wonderful orgasms before her husband, but she had been craving a release for so long, and judging by the satisfied look on his face, she imagined he didn't feel too much a victim. She believed she'd be able to make it up to her.

Theresa sat up from her position on the bed, and got down on all fours, facing away from Robert.

"Come on big boy. Give it to me good!" she teased, shaking her curvy behind in front of his face.

"Ask and ye shall receive!" he replied with enthusiasm.

Robert knelt down behind her, lined up himself up with her waiting entrance, and gently pushed. He entered easily, but she hissed as he slid into her, the sensation nearly too great to handle. She was still very sensitive from her previous orgasm, so Robert held himself still for a moment, and then pulled himself back out to allow her time to adjust. Robert took the time to kiss her flanks and stroke her back, before slow, gently, burying himself inch by inch inside of her once again.

From her position, Theresa could feel every bit of Robert inside of her. Her sex was swollen from two previous orgasms, and as she gripped him tightly, she could feel the passage of his cock head back and forth along her vaginal walls. Her hips angled back, his strokes brushed her g-spot each time he fully entered her, adding more delicious sensation.