Half-Moon Valley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert settled into an easy pace, slowly pleasuring his wife and himself, enjoying every second. He moaned his arousal, grasped Theresa's hips, and began to increase his pace as he felt pressure building inside his cock.

Theresa knew the telltale signs of Robert's impending orgasm. She spread her knees wider to allow unfettered access, and then started to rub her clit, hoping to ride the sensation from his orgasm into a third of her own.

With staccato thrusts, Robert began to cum, and roared as his senses were overwhelmed. He felt his penis convulse, the pressure intense as his wife clenched down around him. Spasms of pleasure coursed through his body as he came deep within his wife's pussy.

Theresa felt each and every shot of Robert's cum inside of her. His cock grew and pulsed, and as she held him tight, felt her own orgasm rise. She rapidly rubbed her clit and cried out as she came, and began to jam her hips into her husband, thrusting her pussy onto his throbbing cock. She shook her hips in an uncontrollable dance, working his cock in and out of her, as they both gasped for air.

Theresa collapsed on the bed as the sensation became too much, and buried her head her pillow, reaching out blindly for Robert, who had fallen beside her. The two embraced, still shivering and quaking from their joint climax, and tried to recover from the satisfying intimate encounter.

Across the house, Allen and Rachel smiled to one another.

"Those two sound like they're having fun. I wonder what got into them?" inquired Rachel.

Allen shook a small bottle resting on the bed stand.

"You didn't!" Rachel exclaimed.

"I did!"

"Well, I hope you still have a few more of those things, because this honeymoon isn't over for another week! I wonder if Robert and Theresa will let us stay a few more nights," mused Rachel. "You might have to start doing dishes!"

"Small price to pay," said Allen.

"Now get over here," demanded Rachel, "and perform your husbandly duties!"

Allen smiled, turned to face his wife, after taking a sip of water to chase down his pill, and lowered his mouth to his wife's body, intending once again to bring each other to a mind-boggling orgasm.