Half Step Ch. 02

Story Info
Monday morning.
3.6k words
4.44
4.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning I woke up with a hardon that wouldn't quit. I vaguely remembered some kind of erotic dream I was having before my alarm went off but it upon waking it was so indistinct that I couldn't picture who was in it or what we were doing. It took forever to go down enough for me to take my morning piss. I grabbed my bookbag as well as my cleats and gear for soccer practice after school and headed out the door. The old hardtop jeep dad bought me when I turned 16 and got my license took me through my usual drive-through for coffee and a muffin which I ate in the parking lot of the High School.

When I was done, I collected my trash and bookbag and headed to the front door. The cheerleaders and hardcore jocks, mostly football players, had a picnic table in the shade of a large tree claimed like usual. I didn't care for them as they mostly acted like pretentious assholes but they weren't really invested enough in anyone to be true bullies. Sara must have seen me arrive as she broke away from the group to meet me. She just about leaped at me for a hug once she got into range and I wrapped my arms around her as well to keep us from falling.

Sara's a tall girl, about 5'9" or so. I'm six or seven inches taller so with her arms around my neck and mine around her slim waist her feet were left dangling. Her breath was soft on my neck and I could feel her well formed breasts pressed against my chest. She smelled wonderful with her arms around me. Spicy and sweet, almost like a frosted cinnamon roll that had just come out of the oven. We must have held each other for fifteen or twenty seconds before I felt her embrace relax and I gently let her down.

"I wanted to say thank you again Dave" said Sara.

"It's no problem. I'm glad I was there."

"Well, I owe you. If you ever need my help please let me know."

"You got it" I responded. She gave me another hug, quick this time and punctuated it with a kiss on the cheek. The wonderful scent she was emitting got stronger and I had trouble letting her go. Something about that smell made me want to keep ahold of Sara and pull her closer if possible. I was slightly dazed because of it as I finished making my way into the main school building where my first class was.

At first I thought Sara was following me as I would occasionally come across the same smell. I never really found the sources of the scent but it was making me kind of hungry even though I had just eaten. I made it to class, Physics first this morning, and sat at my assigned table. Mrs. Smith had assigned lab partners and mine was already at our table when I got there. Allison was reading some novel by H. Beam Piper with cats on the cover while she waited for class to start. I wasn't sure she even hit five feet and she always seemed a bit aloof to me. I don't think she did it to be mean but I always got the impression that she had something better to do than converse with me or anyone. On the other hand, she always did her part of any group or paired assignments we had shared which was more I could say for many of our peers.

"Good morning" I offered when I sat next to her. Allison smelt enticingly spicy sitting next to me and I had to hold myself back from leaning into her and taking a deep sniff.

"Morning" She mumbled without diverting her attention from the book in front of her.

The rest of the class filed in as the bell soon rang and class started. Today's lecture was fairly boring, mostly dealing with friction, and I soon found myself focusing on the strange hunger I was feeling. I was usually ok with just my muffin until lunch and I couldn't figure out why today was different. While I was lost in thought I realized that the enchanting smell coming from Allison was shifting. I began to notice more sugary tones that complemented the freshly snapped cinnamon stick I scented earlier. The hunger I was worrying at seemed to rise in tandem with Allison's sent until I was surprised that no one else had commented on the smell even though we were in class.

About halfway through the period Allison began fidgeting on her stool. Her slim jean clad legs were crossed but she couldn't seem to sit still. When I glanced over at her she turned to look at me and I was shocked by what I saw. Her eyes were hooded and slightly glazed while her face, neck, and even upper chest that I could see were glowing pink. I noticed her squeeze her thighs together and her eyelids flutter for just a second. Her lips were moist, as if she had been licking them. I had played bedroom games with a girl or two before but I never came across a picture of arousal as stark as Allison was showing in that classroom.

My response was typical for a teenage boy, I was instantly hard and had to move around a bit myself to get comfortable. As Mrs. Smith droned on the increase in intensity of my hunger as well as the sweet smells coming from Allison accelerated. She now had her palms flat on her thighs and was rhythmically squeezing them together. Her fingers randomly spasmed and she seemed to be struggling to hold them still. Little squeals began sounding and I found myself fascinated by her actions. It wasn't long until she let out a slightly louder moan and seemed to melt off of her stool.

I quickly reached over and caught Allison before she could hit the floor. She sat there looking dazed and clinging to my arms. The commotion attracted the attention of everyone else in class and Mrs. Smith asked "What's going on?"

"Allison seems to be feeling poorly and almost fainted" I answered. "Do you think I can help her to the nurse's office?"

Mrs. Smith walked over and looked down at us. Allison's flushed face and blank gaze were enough evidence for Mrs. Smith and she agreed to let us go. Allison seemed stable enough sitting on the floor so I quickly stuffed all of her books with mine in my bookbag and slung it over my shoulder. After helping her stand she seemed a touch unsteady but well enough to walk with a bit of help. Throughout all of this I was still sporting an erection that felt like it was going to burst through my pants at any second.

We were most of the way to the nurse, walking in silence, when we passed a set of single person restrooms that are reserved for the teachers and other staff. With surprising strength, Allison pushed me into one of the rooms and locked the door behind her. She turned, placed both hands on my chest and, with a husky voice said "I need you."

I was still stunned at being virtually tackled into the restroom but the hunger gnawing at me redoubled. "Um" was all I managed to get out as Allison slid her hands down to unbutton then unzip the fly of her jeans. I didn't know what was going on but I was quite excited by how things seemed to be progressing.

She grabbed one of my hands and slid it down her slightly rounded tummy and into her pale peach colored panties. "Feel me. Feel how wet I am for you."

The sugary sweet cinnamon smell was almost overpowering and, as my fingers passed through her sparse pubic hair, I was shocked by how wet she was. Even with her earlier orgasm in class she was much more slippery than I would have thought. Of course, my previous experience was fairly limited so what did I know? The tips of my fingers easily parted her outer lips and as my middle and index fingers slid on either side of her engorged clit Allison let out a low moan that was pure music to my ears. Her legs lost strength and I wrapped my free arm around her waist to support her.

She quickly shucked her jeans and panties over her hips and they slid down to pool around her ankles. I continued to slide my fingers through her wet lips, applying pressure on the hard nub between my fingers. Allison's breath started to become ragged and she sounded frequent low moans. She reached for my jeans next and soon my lower clothing matched hers.

Because of our height difference, I found myself pressed against her abdomen. The feel of her soft skin along the underside of my cock was exquisite. I let out a moan in answer to Allison's and pulled her tighter against me. Her hands wrapped around my erection and tried to point it down to her dripping opening. She rose up on her toes to try and make the angle work and let out a groan of frustration when we didn't line up correctly.

By this point I wanted in her as much as she wanted me there. I brought both hands to her hips, picked her up, and spun her around to face the sink. Gentle pressure on her back got Allison to bend over, resting her elbows on the plain white fixture. She rose up on her toes again and with a slight bend of my knees we finally managed to fit together.

Sliding into Allison was the best thing I had ever felt. She was snug and warm, so wet that I smoothly seated myself completely. The low vocalizations Allison was giving off rose in volume and I brought my left hand around to cover her mouth and muffle her. I slowly pulled back until I was barely inside Allison's wonderful tunnel and then firmly pushed back into her repeatedly. Each thrust wrung another beautiful exclamation from Allison that danced in my ears and fed my hunger for her.

I could finally differentiate what I was feeling. I didn't need food, I needed Allison. I needed her to cum for me, to cum on me while I filled her. I wrapped my free hand around her waist again, this time resting my index finger directly on Allison's clit and started quickly moving my hand back and forth. She became rigid at my touch for a few seconds before shaking in orgasm. She pulsed and squeezed around my hardness while pushing up onto her toes again in an attempt to take me as far in as I possible.

Allison's spasms around me felt even better than sliding into her had and I gloried in the sensations. I paused in my strumming of her clit when she seemed to reach her peak. Her head dropped and I could tell that without me and the sink holding her up she would have collapsed to the floor. I could feel my hunger slightly abate with her orgasm but I still felt famished. Watching the pleasure flow through Allison in made me feel powerful and I wanted more. I began stroking her again, both with my cock inside her and my fingers on her.

She wearily raised her head and her eyes met mine in the mirror before us. Her pupils were dilated while her eyelids seemed to flutter weakly. She whispered "please" which I took to mean that she wanted more from me and I increased the pace and force of our coupling. It wasn't long until she was cresting into another orgasm. Once again, it placated my hunger a bit but I still wanted more. This time, instead of slowing I kept rocking into Allison over and over, trying to pull another climax from her.

It wasn't long until an incredible third orgasm for Allison was building. In the midst of this I could feel my own bearing down upon me. With no thought for pregnancy or anything beyond the pressure in my prostate I pushed once more into Allison and erupted. I lifted her completely off her feet while I emptied what felt like a gallon of semen. I redoubled the efforts my hand stroking her clit and Allison joined me in climax, shivering and shaking.

When we finished, I finally felt sated and I settled Allison back on her feet although I still had to support her. Somewhere in our tryst I had lost track of the amount of noise we were making and I hoped no one had heard us. Around the time I softened enough to slip from Allison's depths she found the strength to raise her head again. She looked wiped out in the mirror. Her hair was wild and she appeared to desperately need a nap.

She was able to stand on her own after 30 seconds or so and I shuffled back to raise my boxers and pants back up. Noticing the combination of our juices on myself I reached around Allison for a few paper towels. After wetting them, I cleaned myself up and then did my best to similarly clean Allison. Each touch, although gentle, caused her to twitch as if a minor aftershock ran through her. When we were as clean as we were going to get, I finished redressing. Allison was still just standing there so I helped her get dressed as well.

I was still basking in the glow of my climax when I finished arranging us to be mostly presentable. The encounter was short, not even ten minutes, yet it was the best sex I had ever had. I wondered if Allison felt the same way as I hoped to experience being with her again. I noticed that she no longer smelt sugary sweet although the scent of cinnamon still lingered. It was ridiculous on the face of it but I wondered if what I was smelling had been a part of whatever had possessed Allison.

She finally came to her senses and turned to look at me and asked "what was that?"

I didn't know how to answer her as the whole thing had taken me by surprise as well. I thought that Allison was attractive but we had always been just friends. I wanted to tell her that it was the most erotic experience of my life and possibly ask when we could do it again but she spoke first.

"Oh shit! Fred!" She looked up at me, worry and fear etched on her face. "Please, you can't say anything about this to anyone! My parents will kill me. Fred will kill me."

She seemed entirely earnest in her plea. The only Fred I knew in school was a stuck-up rich kid senior. He dated someone different every week or two and was always throwing around his parents' money. I didn't know what Allison had to do with him as I couldn't remember them ever going out or what her parents could have to do with anything. I wasn't one to kiss and tell however so keeping quiet wouldn't be a problem.

"Sure, Allison. Let's just get to the nurse and I'll head off. I won't tell anyone anything about what happened this morning."

She still looked a bit worried but nodded and we exited the restroom. Thankfully, no one was out in the hall to see us and we completed our journey to the Nurse. We didn't say anything else on the way, both lost in thought. I wondered why Allison was so worried now. It was only minutes ago that I thought we shared something wonderful but maybe it was only in my head? The bell for the next period rang as I was leaving her books and I headed to my next class. Striding through the halls filled with other people I once again scented the spicy and sweet I was becoming used to. Thankfully, the previous hunger I was feeling was gone. I figured that Allison really had been what I needed.

Amanda shared my next class, English, with me and I sat down next to her. A new scent seemed to come off of her when she greeted me. She smelt of deep, rich, coffee which I knew had to be the same kind of weirdness as the cinnamon and sugar because she hated coffee. She also had a touch of sweetness which resulted in a creamy mocha scent. I was slightly concerned that something like what happened with Allison would happen with Mandy but I was titillated as well. Even without dating and knowing her preferences, part of me still wanted her. My mind flashed to a quick fantasy of having Mandy in the restroom with me instead of Allison before I could control myself.

Mandy saved me from getting lost in the fantasy with an excited whispering about a new crush. "... so cute! I can't believe I never really noticed her before. I know she's with those football assholes all the time but still, a girl can dream and she's dreamy."

"Really? Dreamy?" I managed to interrupt, grinning at Mandy.

"Yes, doofus, dreamy!"

"Whom, exactly, are we speaking about this time?"

"Weren't you listening to me!" Amanda play slapped me on the shoulder. "Sara! I don't know what was different about her today but I saw her in first period. She sits just in front of me and looked so good tasty today. I wasn't really able to pay attention in class. I just kept imagining running my hands through her silky blond hair and" she paused "other things." Mandy was usually fairly controlled but she was blushing now.

"I see" I laughed. The class bell rung again and the instructor, Ms. Rictor, began her lesson. The sugary part of Mandy's smell increased a touch while she spoke about Sara. I really wished I knew what these scents meant as well as why I was smelling them. My earlier hunger was also strange. I had been horny before. To be honest, since I was 15 or 16, I was usually horny but nothing like this morning.

I once again kind of spaced out during the lecture. If this continued, I was going to end up in trouble but I couldn't stop wondering what was going on. Mandy's sweetness calmed down as class went along although her coffee scent never wavered. I tried to focus on other people in class and over time I came to a few realizations.

The first was that I never scented anything from any of the other boys in the room. Whatever was going on didn't involve them at all. The second was that the sugary and spicy scents were independent of each other. There were girls in class that I got both scents from as well as others who had one or the other but not both. Third, I wasn't really smelling in the normal sense of the word. It had to be something else because I could get an impression of a girl all the way across the room and I knew it was hers somehow. The intensity of each girls' scent varied widely as well. If it really was a smell, the light scent that some were emitting would have been drowned out by others.

I was both glad and disappointed that Amanda didn't react the way Allison had. I know it made me a cad but Mandy was my first crush and hard to let go of. I thought the lack of hunger eating at me may be part of it but didn't want to really bring that feeling back. I must have been lost in my thoughts for longer than I thought because the bell that ended class soon sounded. While we packed up Mandy began whispering about Sara again. It was so adorable; the way Amanda would get so excited about a new crush, but this was a little over the top. It wasn't until that moment that I wondered if Sara was experiencing something like I was.

Was Sara doing something that attracted Mandy? Neither of us had ever been hooked on one of the cheerleaders before. While they were undoubtably pretty, the whole atmosphere around them was appalling. Both me and Sara got zapped by whatever magic that demon thing had. There had to be a link between Friday night and this morning. Were we somehow magically attracting people?

With that thought I suddenly felt nauseous. If it was magic, did I rape Allison? Maybe she couldn't control herself because of an aura I was giving off. It struck me that it could have been like a date-rape drug, removing volition. That would explain her reactions after we finished. My stomach clenched and I could taste acid in the back of my throat. I quickly apologized to Amanda and ran for the restroom. I made it to one of the general use male restrooms and into one of the open stalls. Once there I emptied my stomach into the bowl until only mucus came up with each heave.

The bell for the next period went off while I was occupied in the restroom. I contemplated going to the nurse but worried that Allison may still be there. I felt so guilty that I really didn't want to run into her at the moment. I decided to head home and take the unexcused absence. I couldn't deal with my shattered emotions and whirling thoughts. I made it back to my jeep and was soon headed home wondering what I had done and what I had become.