Half Step Ch. 05

Story Info
In the morning.
3.8k words
4.71
4.3k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know it's a little late with regards to Allison but, um, birth control?" I felt a little uncomfortable bringing up the subject but it had to be asked.

"I've got an IUD," Mandy responded.

"I'm on the pill," Allison chimed in. "I'm fairly sure you're clean as well. I got tested on Monday afternoon."

"Oh shit," I didn't even think of that before. "Um, thanks, good. Um, my only previous partner was also a, um, a virgin." I could feel myself blushing. How could talking about this be so embarrassing? If it got any worse, I would bet I'm going to start stuttering or something.

"Ahh, I've never done anything with anyone else" Mandy offered.

"That's good. So, we're all covered. Anyone have any other concerns? I always made Fred use a condom even though I'm on the pill. He went out with a lot of girls and I wasn't going to risk it. I take mine religiously when I first wake up so I should be close to the 99.7% effectiveness. I was not going to carry that asshole's baby." Allison seemed to be taking the leadership role and I had no problems with that. "Assuming we react the way I did on Monday does anyone have any other concerns? We should talk about it now as thinking clearly may be hard later."

Mandy said "ahh, I don't have any pesky hymen to go through, the doctor took it when I got my IUD, but maybe go slow? Be gentle with me if we get that far?"

"Of course, Mandy. I never want to hurt you. If you're worried about it, we don't have to do this."

"No! I want to, it's just, you know?"

"Intimidating," Allison interjected, turning to face Mandy. "My first time was scary but it was with that asshole Fred. Dave was much more considerate than Fred ever was even though Dave and I only had a quickie. I can't picture him not taking care with you."

"I don't recall being considerate." I looked at Allison to see if she would expand on what she said.

"You waited for me to be wet and ready." Allison appeared a bit disgusted but I knew it wasn't focused at me. "Trust me, that makes a real difference." The more I heard, the less I liked Fred and I already had a poor opinion of him.

"That's all I had," Mandy said.

"Condoms?" Even though we thought we were all clean it had to be asked.

"Not with me," Mandy was emphatic. "If we do this, I don't want anything between us."

"Me too," answered Allison. "I'm good without anything else."

"Ok, well, should we go to the bedroom first? I imagine that if something happens the way we think it will we would be more comfortable there than here in the living room."

Allison quickly followed as Mandy popped up and led the way. She had been to my room many times before but never in my wildest dreams had she been heading that way for this reason. I couldn't help but sample the way the two girls smelled as we changed venue. They had increased the "volume" of their scents, all three of them. I couldn't believe the conversation we had on the couch. Plainly talking about what we were going to do, even if we didn't specifically say sex, was weird. Had that talk increased the coffee and cinnamon scents somehow?

In the end, I stopped worrying about that change. I was eagerly anticipating having the two girls in my room. How it would all work between the three of us was a concern although the internet porn I'd seen gave my imagination plenty to work with. We were soon in my room and Allison was looking around with interest.

My dad bought me a king size bed when I passed 6" last year and it dominated the room. Against the wall under the window was a small cluttered desk and my laptop. Thankfully all my used laundry was in the hamper which helped my room look less like a slob lived in it. I'd left my bed unmade, though. I never could figure out why making the bed was a thing. It always struck me as a waste of time and effort. My closet doors were wide open and displaying the disorganized contents, but at least my closed dresser drawers hid my unfolded collection of socks and boxers.

After satisfying her curiosity, Allison rested on the bed next to Mandy. I pulled the rolling desk chair over and sat in front of the two. "Ok, you guys remember the vial I trapped my hunger in? I'm going to try and picture a vent or gasket that I can control. I want to attempt to let out just a little and see if I can direct it at one of you without affecting the other. Sound good?"

"Sure," Mandy answered. "Who's first?"

"Um, up to you I guess."

Allison and Mandy looked at each other and without talking they each brought up a fist, shook it at the other two times and then Allison's paper covered Mandy's rock.

"Hah! I'm first" crowed Allison.

"Alright, here it goes" I said. I imagined a valve connected to the rubber stopper holding back the black, roiling, hunger in my gut. I wanted to be able to let the barest whisper out and I hoped that would work. The picture of the vial itself had worked wonderfully which gave me confidence that my abnormal hunger was something that could be controlled.

The valve appeared to work perfectly. A single tentacle like wisp emerged. It wasn't even hard to direct it at Allison. It felt like the tendril was already attracted to her and it slipped right over easily. The tip of it deftly touched the center of her chest and seemed to attach itself. Instantly, my hunger howled within me as it made a concerted effort to burst from the mental vial which contained it. I could tell I was hardening within my shorts and Allison began to look similarly aroused.

"Oh my," Allison said. Her cheeks had already taken on a rosy glow and we had only been connected for seconds. She crossed her legs, causing the hem of the sundress she was wearing to rise up her thighs a touch. I clearly remembered Allison clenching those smooth legs in Physics. Her small hands twitched and played with the hem of her dress as well. I got the impression that she wanted to run her fingers over her body and was struggling against the impulse. The sugary scent she gave off was so enticing that I had to force myself to stay seated instead of jumping her. Mandy was watching the two of us with obvious interest and I could smell that she was getting aroused by the way Allison was acting.

I badly wanted to keep watching Allison fall into her lust but I had more things to test. It was incredibly difficult to detach the rope of black misty hunger from Allison. What ended up working was closing the valve on the vial. With the vial closed the connection between us gently faded into nothing. My hunger railed at me as if to ask why I would let her go instead of taking her as she obviously desired.

I took some time to examine my hunger and confirm I had a firm grasp on it. It still roiled within its container but I got a sense of patience from it now that we were no longer connected to Allison. It was almost like my hunger knew it was going to be fed soon and was content to wait. When I looked up Allison had calmed down, although I could tell she was still aroused.

"That was intense," Allison said while fanning herself with one hand. "I don't know why but it hit me harder and faster than it did on Monday. It's like I went from slightly interested to ready for an orgy in the space of two breaths. Wow." She took a few deep breaths. "Can you tell how strongly each of those three scents are right now? I have a theory."

"Ahh, sure." I focused my attention on Allison. Her coffee scent was stronger than ever before but it was dwarfed by the cinnamon and sugar she was putting out. I had yet to come across a cinnamon smell as strong as Allison was putting out at that moment although the sweet part of her smell was steadily waning. I reported that to Allison and she nodded back at me.

"I think I know what the cinnamon smell is" she offered. "I agree that the sugary smell is probably arousal. It seems to fit all the observations you've told me about. I'm pretty sure cinnamon is base desire or attraction or something like that. I've always thought you were cute but after this week and especially the last few days I've found myself almost drawn to you. It fits what you've said about Amanda as well. She didn't have any cinnamon until the other night, right?"

"Yeah."

"That's when she started being attracted to you if I remember correctly."

"You're right," I excitedly responded. That makes a lot of sense actually. I thought about all the different girls I had received a cinnamon impression from in school and was a little shocked. "Wow, I'm more attractive than I thought I was."

Mandy laughed at me. "You're athletic, single, and dress ok. I'm not surprised that quite a few girls would find that combination at least moderately attractive."

"You're also generally friendly and aren't a bully," Allison's added. "Now that you've freed me from Fred you are even more attractive to me. I also like the way you can turn me on so quickly." Allison looked coy for a second. "It makes you seem powerful to me and I like that."

Allison's theory fit all the data I currently had. "If cinnamon is attraction and sugar is arousal, what's coffee?"

Mandy gave me an exasperated look. "Love, you idiot."

"Wait, what?" I sputtered.

"I figured it out when you first described the scents to me. I'm the only one you got that scent from." She looked over at the squirming girl next to her. "Well, until you rode in like a knight in shining armor to rescue Allison, anyway. I thought it was clear and you were just avoiding it."

I looked over at Allison who shyly peaked over at me. "Is that right, Allison?"

"Yeah" she exhaled. "I didn't want to bring it up."

"If you thought I would let you run these kinds of experiments on someone who didn't love you at least a little bit you're being more of an idiot that usual." Mandy stuck her tongue at me.

"Let me?" I hammed it up "I'll have you know that you're not the boss of me!" I turned my head and stuck my nose in the air with my pronouncement. Mandy just stuck her tongue out at me again.

"Don't stick that out unless you're prepared to use it" I stated.

Mandy just looked at me with a complicated expression before she challenged, "make me."

I may be an idiot sometimes but I knew what she wanted. I once again loosened the valve holding back my hunger and let it slowly seep out. I found it as easy to connect with Mandy as it had been to connect to Allison earlier. Once again, my hunger surged and I felt like I was going to burst out of my shorts. Mandy's breath caught in her throat and her beautiful brown eyes closed halfway.

I was filled with an incredible sense of confidence and stood up from my chair. I slowly removed my shirt then reached over to unbutton the blouse Mandy was wearing. It was a rich purple with pearlescent buttons. She watched, fascinated, while I carefully unfastened each one. When they were all undone, I gently placed one hand on each of Mandy's collarbones and slid the blouse off her shoulders. Her golden-brown skin was smooth and I could feel the strength she held while I removed the garment.

She was wearing a white, lacy bra that contrasted wonderfully with her skin tone. I inhaled deeply, savoring the way she smelled. It was intoxicating and felt incredibly right to me. I knew I wouldn't be able to stop and leaned over to kiss her. The joining of our lips was somehow tender and innocent yet absolutely filled with passion. I ran my fingertips along the edge of Mandy's bra cups, first below her generous breasts, then along the top edge.

Mandy moaned into my mouth while I caressed her. My hunger wanted to throw her down and take her but I somehow knew that would be wrong. I was soft and slow as if I was trying to calm an overexcited horse. The world had contracted down to just the two of us while we kissed so I was surprised when I felt the clasp of Mandy's bra release. I opened my eyes to find Allison had moved behind Mandy and had been the one to unhook her.

Once again, I knew what to do. I released a little more of my control over my hunger and coaxed another tendril free. This time it arrowed straight for Allison as swift as an arrow. She even reacted like she had been hit by something, startling a bit. She recovered and quickly joined my hands which were sliding Mandy's bra straps over her shoulders and down her strong arms. My hunger surged in triumph as Mandy's erect nipples came into view.

They were a rich chocolate brown and made my mouth water. The breasts they rode on were so firm that they rode just as high as they had when supported by Mandy's bra. I gently drew my fingertips across her breasts causing a slight shiver and an eruption of goosebumps. Mandy smiled at me and leaned forward to resume our kiss while I explored. I reveled in the feel of soft flesh under my hands. Each time I would brush across one or the other nipple Mandy would renew the passion in her kiss to the point it took my breath away.

I once again lost track of Allison until I felt her hug me from behind. With that widening of focus I was inundated by the fragrance of both girls. It was a symphony of smells that inflamed my own arousal and drove out all coherent thought. It took me a moment to realize that I could feel Allison's bare breasts against my back. Her nipples were like two pebbles as they slid against my skin. She slid her hands over my torso before sliding my athletic shorts and boxers to the floor. Once she had finished that, I could feel Allison rise to her toes. She was only about 5" tall so she held me tightly as well while she left a string of kisses across my shoulders.

Mandy and I pulled back to catch our breath for a second and she seemed surprised that I was naked before her. I was harder than I had ever been before and Mandy seemed enchanted by how excited my dick was. She tentatively reached out her hands to grasp me then looked up at my face as if asking permission. It felt so good that I just nodded back, knowing I would enjoy any touching Mandy was inclined towards.

She slid down off the bed to sit on her heels without loosening her grasp on my erection. Mandy looked down at the length in her hands then turned her eyes back towards my face. It took me by complete surprise when she leaned forward and took the head of my penis into her mouth. The feeling was incredible, warm, wet, and inviting. I could feel Mandy's tongue fluttering around as she tasted me.

I let out a gasp and sagged a bit, somehow retaining my feet. Allison lowered herself down off her toes and peered around my side to see what Mandy was up to, then exclaimed brightly before moving in front of me. She quickly dropped to her knees as well, adjacent to Mandy and gently reached up to caress my balls. I could see now that Allison was as undressed as I was. It was an incredibly erotic scene and I groaned my pleasure.

Both girls had straight black hair, although Allison's was a touch finer. They shared expressive brown eyes, while Mandy's were a little larger. Mandy had somewhat stronger features, a larger nose and fuller lips than Allison had, although both were gorgeous. Allison's skin was several shades lighter and her smaller breasts were topped by bright pink nipples that were both longer and thicker than the ones exhibited by Amanda.

Allison was small, six or seven inches shorter than Mandy when they were standing up although they were close enough in height to easily share my hardness between them, which they began to do. I lost track of the lips, tongues, and mouths on me. Mandy had the awesome strength in her limbs that I knew came from her frequent martial art classes, while Allison reminded me of a ballerina; power disguised by grace.

The continued assault of the two girls combined with their aroma and my hunger brought me to my climax long before I wanted. Somehow Allison knew it was coming and guided Mandy onto the end of my cock just before I erupted. After my first huge spurt Allison pulled me over and took me into her mouth for the rest. The two girls looked at each other with expressions like the cat who ate the canary. My climax felt incredible but my hunger railed at me, shouting that it wanted the girls to orgasm on me. I think the hunger also caused me to maintain my erection after my orgasm, which was a first for me.

I helped the girls to their feet and then kissed them one at a time. I don't know if Allison was impatient or just like taking Mandy's clothes off, but before I knew it Allison had Mandy's jeans and panties on the floor with the rest of our clothes. I led the two to the bed where we resumed kissing, touching, and caressing.

With the first words in what felt like hours Mandy said "I want to see you in Allison. I want to see what you're going to do to me soon."

Allison appeared to like that idea as she rolled onto her back and opened her arms towards me. I didn't need a second invitation and quickly moved between her open thighs. I could feel how wet she was when the end of my erection brushed up against the folds of her pussy. I hunched my hips forward and easily slid against her. I could feel Allison's engorged clit rub against the underside of my cock which pulled beautiful music from her mouth.

I pulled back and felt a hand pointing me in the right direction for penetration. Allison could feel the hand as well, as we both looked over at Mandy and smiled. Mandy held me steady and then pressed on my bare ass with her other hand until I was fully seated within Allison. I had thought the sex I had with Allison on Monday was as good as it could get, but somehow this was even better.

Allison was slick and her vaginal walls seemed to grab ahold of me and pull. I started off moving slowly but was soon moving steadily and forcefully. I raised myself up on my arms to improve the angle I was entering Allison with and Mandy took advantage. She slid her head in the gap my changed position left between my chest and Allison's and latched onto her left nipple.

The added stimulation was more than Allison could control and she tipped right over into her first orgasm. My hunger howled in triumph and I felt a surge of energy flow between me and Allison before settling into my gut. I was in no way sated and continued sliding in and out of Allison's glorious channel. In fact, I increased my pace until I was virtually pummeling Allison into the bed.

Her legs were wrapped around my waist while her hands pressed against my chest. Her fingers made kneading motions like a cat rhythmically extending its claws. It wasn't long until Allison was rolling from one orgasm to another. I completely lost track of them while I reveled in the sensations. Eventually I couldn't hold myself back and I seated myself as far in Allison as I could and let go. It had not been long between my two orgasms but the second one was no weaker. If anything, I felt like I ejaculated more this time than the one before.

I gently rolled off of Allison, who looked completely spent as she sprawled on the bed. I looked over at Mandy and her expression caused my failing erection to solidify once again. She looked like a jaguar ready to pounce and I was her prey. She sinuously crawled over Allison and onto me. She straddled my hips and I could feel myself slide along her well lubricated lower lips and up towards her meaty butt. I felt like I had been pounced upon while Mandy claimed my lips with hers and started raising and lowering her hips.

I don't know how long we kissed but eventually Mandy raised her hips far enough that the head of my cock found its way inside. She was so aroused that her rhythm never faltered. One cycle I was rubbing against Mandy and the next I was filling her fully. She eventually pulled back from kissing me, taking deep breaths, but the movement of her hips continued. Her face was directly above mine, our noses almost touching and her eyes contained all the wonder in the world.

12