Half Step Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison must have recovered, as I could feel her hands on the both of us. She moved over the two of us to embrace Mandy like a wrestler on a restart. I could see Allison's left hand pulling and pinching Mandy's nipples while her right squirmed down between me and Mandy to stroke Mandy's clit. That triggered Mandy and she finally lost her coordination as she spasmed on me.

My hunger almost felt like it was gloating and another stream of energy slid into me with Mandy's orgasm. I felt almost like I was overstuffed after a Thanksgiving meal but Mandy kept on riding me. She actually raised herself onto her feet instead of resting on her knees and picked up the pace. Beads of sweat began forming on her upper chest and I levered myself up to lick them off her taut skin.

Mandy dropped down fully and instead of rising again she began rocking herself back and forth on me. I could feel the nub of her clit pressed against my pubis setting her off again. This time I joined her, our voices loudly announcing our release.


12