Half the Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mostera1
Mostera1
221 Followers

He jerked, and her hand wandered down towards the white-hot nether region. She mewled as her finger found her erect clit, and juices of lust gushed out of her heavenly crevice. 'Come on come on, what the hell is going on? I can feel it move, but it's barely grown.' Frustration was the only thing that grew in her world tonight. Abruptly she removed her mouth and looked at the shriveled offering before her.

Mari touched her husband's penis with a slickened hand. She carefully pulled on him, and let go. She gasped as a bit of white creamy cum oozed slowly from the tip as it withdrew back into the brown forest. 'What's wrong with his cock, it didn't try to grow and it's like he already came. Normally it's at least four inches and swelling fast. I felt it move, I know I did. Damn I was close too, what the hell is going on?' Her thoughts betrayed desperation at what wasn't happening.

"Dylan honey, wake up something's wrong." The worry in her voice grew when the sleeping form did not stir. "Fuck he isn't waking up. Maybe it's not working because of the pills he took. They not only knocked him out but his cock too. Shit."

Mari got up and quickly dressed. She came back to her prone husband, and stared helplessly at the tiny dick she loved so much. She shuddered noticeably as she drew the blanket over him. For some reason she thought of a movie scene where the doctor covers the dead body with a sheet. A tear escaped her blue eyes and she walked out of the bedroom to the kitchen not noticing the growing wet spot on the sheet.

High on her toes she reached behind a glass in the cupboard and courtesy of her mother pulled out a cigarette and lighter. Full of worry, she opened the patio door stepped onto the grass behind their apartment and headed to the pond. The large orange sun just touched the horizon and the end of day shadows were long. Her hand found the back of the wooden bench and for a few seconds the shaken spouse observed the ducks swim in the calm water. She lit the smoke, took a long drag and immediately coughed.

"Fuck...fuck!" she hacked and with a cry of heartache she threw the smoldering cigarette onto the ground and stomped it out. A mere millisecond later, the lighter flew towards the pond and the tranquility of nature was completely shattered. The ducks startled by the piercing sound and intrusive splash quacked angrily as they flew away.

Mari dejectedly sat on the bench and watched them disappear. The sun's light faded, and it was dusk. She wrung her hands and started to talk, "Fuck all this bullshit with the doctors, insurance, bills, and—Dylan." She paused, and almost crying continued, "I'm upset with the bandages on his face, and then I try to enjoy his lovely little cock and it doesn't work. It's probably the meds, but what about me? I need some loving. Shit, this is all so overwhelming. I wish I had a crystal ball to see what the future holds, because I don't have a clue what to do."

The darkness of despair resonated with the young night's sky, and was soon joined by the rhythmic tap of a familiar beat emanating from her phone.

"Hi, can you talk?"

**

Dylan woke with a start as the morning came all too fast. He looked at the empty spot next to him and wondered where his wife was. "Our first night together in weeks, and she isn't here with me." He sighed and noticed something was amiss. His crotch was damp.

"What the hell, did I piss myself or..." he hesitated, then reached down and suddenly chuckled, "Hallelujah it's alive! Either my long haired beauty had a fun night and decided not to wake me or I had a wet dream." After a brief moment he looked under the covers at his manhood and laughed, "Who cares what happened; welcome back, I've been worried about you."

He sat up slowly and carefully eased his legs onto the cold floor. He reached for the crutches, and saw the cane by the bed-stand. He picked the dark red piece of wood up smiled and set the tip on the floor just like the therapist taught him. Then in one motion pushed off from the bed and headed out.

"Mari, where are you sexy?" he happily called out.

"I'm in the kitchen, having a glass of orange juice." Her reply seemed emotionless and measured.

Surprised by her tone, he quietly entered the kitchen and limped to the table. He set the cane down and sat across from his wife. After a few awkward moments Dylan picked the walking aid back up, "This cane is perfect. Thank you. Hey, I want to say once more how sorry I am for the past few weeks. I shouldn't talk to you like that and I wanted to thank you for last night."

"You're welcome for the cane. You already apologized, and thank me for what?" she asked flatly.

"Don't you know?"

"No, I don't know." She lied not wanting to mention her failure.

Dylan was caught off guard by her curt answer, "Oh it must've been a dream. Never-mind." But as he said it he thought, 'It was a wet dream.'

Mari breathed a sigh of relief and sipped some juice. "Want a glass?"

He shook his head no, "Honey, I still feel bad for the way I've..."

"Dylan," she interrupted, "it's over and done, just drop it. Three weeks ago you were in a bad accident. You went through several surgeries and there are more to come. You are on six different medications, and your body is doing what it can to recover from the trauma. You just got home from the hospital after a lengthy stay. It will take time to get back to normal." Her tone was gentle but firm.

He nodded in agreement, "I guess. Based on the recent past and especially my attitude last night—the doctors were right when they said the meds could alter my mood. I should read what other things may be affected. I certainly don't want any more surprises. Hopefully in a few more weeks I'll be finished with all these damn pills and like you say, we can get back to normal."

She sighed, "I would love that; I'd love that a lot." Then after a brief hesitation she continued evenly, "I see you got the insurance offer up to $25,000. Good job. Are you going to take it?"

"I told Mr. Quade $10,000 wasn't enough and after a several minutes on hold, he jumped it fifteen. I said 'give us a few days to think about it,' and hung up. Honey, I don't think we should take it. I feel like he's rushing us. We still have to find out how much the plastic surgery will cost, and who knows what else could crop up in the meantime. I think we should wait a few weeks before we make a decision."

Worry crept into her voice, "Do you think that's the smart thing to do? What about all the bills we are getting, how are we going to pay for those? Your prescriptions yesterday were almost $250, and it was $42 for the cane plus another $60 for the items the hospital said we needed."

"Everything was that much?" He pondered a bit shook his head and confidently answered, "Once we agree with the adjuster on an acceptable amount the bills will get paid. Until we get there, we will have to fend off the sharks. I don't know how long it will take but we will get there. So, I'm not too worried."

"What if her insurance company withdraws the offer?" Her voice strained to stay calm.

"Hmm, I guess we get a lawyer," he shrugged.

Mari couldn't believe his nonchalance; it was as her mother predicted. Frustrated, she fired back, "I don't know if that's a good idea. I talked with mom last night, and she believes the only thing a lawyer would do is bleed us dry. She said it could be five years before we see any money, and that's only if we win. The bills will keep coming, and on top of that we are paying a lawyer to sit on his ass and collect a...umm what did she call it? Oh a retainer. Then how are we going to fix—I mean pay all these bills?" She hoped he didn't detect her slip.

He frowned noticeably. Her mother butting in again, yet what concerned him more was that Mari seemed to believe everything the woman said, and that was a worry he didn't need.

Dylan took a very deep breath and coolly replied, "I'm not sure if your mother is right or wrong, or somewhere in between. But a lawyer won't get anything unless WE win and I don't think it will take five years. I also think they would advise US on the bills too. WE aren't there yet and hopefully with a bit of luck it won't come to that."

She noticed the coldness in his voice and decided it would be best for now, not to argue. She got up placed the glass in the sink, and gave him a kiss on the top of his head to soothe her agitated spouse.

Dylan's demeanor warmed when he felt her loving touch. He knew what he needed, what they needed — and it wasn't a wet dream.

"I have to get to work. If you want anything, call me" she said as she picked up her car keys. She froze at what she heard next.

"Honey, I know I've only been home a day, but how about some us time this evening? My little soldier needs to give his sexy commanding officer a 21-cum salute."

Nervously she replied, "Exactly Dylan, it's only been a day. I would love to make your soldier stand at attention and have you fill me up. But don't you think we should cool it until you recover a bit more? You can hardly walk, and I doubt you would enjoy it with all those meds you are taking."

He looked at his wife in disbelief, "Cool it? Cool what? It's been three weeks, and I thought it would help us warm up to each other again. Are you still mad at me?"

"I accepted your apology, please let it go. Just give yourself a chance to heal. How about we cuddle for right now?"

Shocked at her lukewarm response he answered dispassionately, "Maybe you're right." Then thoughtfully added with a derisive chuckle, "Who knows with all the meds I'm on it may not even work."

His words brought moisture to her eyes, "Umm, yeah, good point. That's an excellent reason why we should wait. I got to run, bye," and she hurried out.

He watched the door close, and pondered what she had said. "Now that's fucked up. Mari never turns down an opportunity to play in the bedroom. I apologized—I thought she accepted it and forgave me. But now as I think about it: is it my face? Hmm, I wonder if that's the reason she pushed me off?"

It was a perplexed man who got up from the table, found his phone and pushed a few buttons. "Hi Sheila this is Dylan ... Yes, I'm doing okay ... Uh-huh it is good to be home too ... She is doing fine, thanks for asking. Oh by the way, could you thank everyone for the nice get well card, I really appreciated it ... Thanks, is Mr. Kimbridge in? ... Great, yes I'll hold."

After a brief moment, "Dylan, how are you doing son? It's good to hear from you." Peter Kimbridge voice held both concern and elation. "Is there anything I can do to help you out?"

"Good morning Mr. Kimbridge, that's exactly what I want to talk about, sir."

**

Mari walked dejectedly to her car after work. All day the only thoughts she had were on what happened last night, or rather what didn't happen. 'I don't get it. I've replayed it in my mind over and over, it still doesn't make sense. It's been almost three weeks since we last made love. He should have grown into a big oak, not stayed a little acorn. It has to be the meds. What else could it be, who..?'

"Hi Mari! Missed you at lunch today."

Mari yelped at her good friend's voice and almost dropped her bag. "Shit Lynne, you startled me!"

"Sorry I didn't mean too. What's going on? You've been down all day. You were in a better mood the day before yesterday, because hubby was coming home and you hoped the two of you could reconnect. I thought for sure you would be on cloud nine today."

"So did I, Lynne," she replied sadly, and dabbed the moisture from her eyes.

"Aww girlfriend, don't cry. You want to go to the coffee shop at the mall and talk about it?" asked the older woman.

"Yeah, kinda. Let me call home and tell Dylan I'll be a bit late."

Mari wasn't surprised that he didn't answer. In the hospital he took a nap around this time. She did her best to leave a cheery message on the voice mail.

Lynne took the troubled woman's arm and headed to the shop. "Oh, by the way I'm buying too."

Once inside, Lynne motioned her friend to sit at the table in the corner while she went and got their drinks. After a few moments, the curious coworker set a 'Grande' frozen double chocolate latte in front of her troubled comrade.

"Thanks Lynne, you didn't have too," Mari said as she took a sip of the cold refreshing drink.

"Hon, it was my pleasure. Now what has you so upset?"

Half-an-hour later Lynne sat back in her chair and pondered what Mari told her. She pulled out her tablet and with the assistance of the coffee shop's internet helped put things in perspective for her friend.

She showed Mari before and after photos of facial surgeries. The young wife was amazed at the results. After that, they researched medications and how these could affect Dylan. Mari was surprised that almost all the drugs he currently took could cause emotional and erectile problems. In fact for four of his prescriptions these were the most frequent side effects. Armed with this new information, she decided it would be best to delay sex until he was almost off most of the meds, especially the 'frightful four' as Lynne and she called them.

The two friends discussed telling Dylan and Mari determined to withhold the information for the time being. They rationalized that he had enough to think about without the added worry of a dysfunctional dick. The wait would be difficult for both, but for now cuddling would have to be enough at least for a few more weeks.

Mari almost choked when Lynne innocently said, "Just think of it as a short term loss for a long term gain."

Lynne startled by her friend's reaction asked what was so funny. Mari held her hands close together then separated them exaggeratedly. Lynne's face betrayed her puzzlement. She watched as Mari did it again.

Suddenly she gave Mari a knowing look and whispered, "It does that? So—he's a grower?"

Mari nodded enthusiastically, and told her friend all about her husband's magic member. When it was time to leave, the young wife's mood had noticeably improved. She gave Lynne a hug thanked her for listening, and for the great advice.

**

"More doctor and hospital bills," she moaned when the envelopes were removed from the centralized mailbox. "Every day this week we've had at least one bill." Mari tossed the letters onto the passenger seat and drove through the complex to their apartment.

She threw the requests for payment on the table, and hung up her jacket. She went to the bedroom to check on Dylan and was surprised that the room was empty. She slipped off her shoes and rubbed her tired feet through her stockings. Her mind wandered back to the week before the accident when she gave her husband's lovely cock a nylon foot-job. She felt herself moisten as she remembered his pulsing dick spurt rope after rope of sticky cum onto her encased soles and toes. She enjoyed the look on his face when she licked the hot tasty fluid off her foot.

Mari smiled at the memory and reached under the bed for her tennis shoes. She put them on tied her hair into a pony tail, and headed for the kitchen to get a glass of water. As the glass filled she looked out the patio door and saw him sitting on the pond bench surrounded by several ducks. By his left side was his new cane. She filled another glass and strolled out to greet him. The ducks raised their heads at the newcomer. Immediately they waddled to the water and swam away. Mari chuckled and wondered if they remembered her from last night. She walked up behind him kissed the top of his head and offered him the cool liquid.

"Hi sweetheart, how did you do today, did you get my message?"

He turned slightly to his right took the glass and drank in her beauty. "I did get your message and thank you for the drink. I was getting a bit thirsty." He patted the bench with his right hand and when she sat her skirt exposed the lacey tops of her stockings. He felt his cock quiver at the sight then regained focus on what he needed to say.

"I did pretty good overall. I talked with Mr. Kimbridge after you left, explained our financial situation and he will let me come in for a few hours on Monday. If things go well next week, he said I could go full time the following week. I called our auto insurance and we can pick up the rental tomorrow. I agreed to a price for our wreck of a car, the check should be here in a few weeks. The amount will pay off the loan balance, and we will still have enough for a decent down payment on a good used one. The provisions of the policy allow us to keep the rental for 45 days after pick up. So we'll have time to shop around."

She took a sip of water and asked, "That was real nice of Mr. Kimbridge. He's been like a father to you. What about the other insurance company; did you hear back from Quade?"

"No, I figure it will be a few more days," he answered as he gently placed a hand on his wife's left knee, and danced his way up her nylon covered leg.

She chuckled and brushed his hand off just as it passed the stocking top and disappeared under her lilac skirt. Flushed, she pulled it down and said, "Dylan, don't start something you can't finish."

Startled by her reaction, "What do you mean can't finish? My tiny pecker tingled when I heard your voice. Then you sit down and show me some magnificent leg. I almost came without getting hard.

"Come on hon, I know I've been home barely two days, but it's almost been three weeks since the accident. Let's go to the bedroom and play," he huskily finished.

She had prepared for this with Lynne earlier, and in a composed precise voice said, "Trust me sweets, nothing would please me more than to fondle, suck, and feel you grow."

Mari hesitated then continued, "As much as I want to and I really do, I still believe we should wait until you've healed more. You've been through a lot my big man, and I want you at full power when you ravish me. So let's give it a few weeks until you're off some of those nasty meds, okay?"

In a sultry voice she finished, "I'll make it worth your while."

She felt Dylan stiffen and it wasn't his cock but the rest of his body. When he remained silent she became worried, and wondered which Dylan would make an appearance. She flinched slightly when he spoke in a deep firm voice, "Are you sure that is the reason Mari? Are you really sure?"

Mari puzzled by his words, "Of course I am my handsome stud why else wouldn't I want to enjoy your body?"

She watched her husband grasp his cane and stand with his back to her. He slowly turned and when he faced her, he mournfully asked, "Oh I don't know could it be because of this?"

"Y...you took t...t...the bandages off." Mari grabbed her stomach and turned away from the man she married.

"I'm sorry honey but it's still hard for me to look at your face."

His voice cracked noticeably with his next words, "I was right—I repulse you."

Mari took several breaths and slowly looked up to see her husband walk towards their patio door. She sadly watched as it slid open and with head hung down he stepped inside. Tendrils of guilt replaced the nausea as she grabbed the bench and crawled onto the cold hard surface. The distressed woman lay on the bench for several minutes as the pain in her stomach gave way to the ache of her heart. Mari sat up took out her cell phone and with grim sadness punched in an all too familiar number.

"Hi, I need to talk."

**

Her dejected husband tossed the glass into the kitchen sink and slowly made his way to the bathroom. He stared hard into the mirror and a tear trickled down the ravaged rainbow colored cheek. It didn't hurt much anymore but it was ugly. He felt small insignificant and wondered, 'Why me?'

He shook off the feeling, and remembered Mari's reaction, "I knew it. She won't have sex because she can't stand to look at me. I can't really blame her, but I'm her husband and it shouldn't matter."

Mostera1
Mostera1
221 Followers