Half the Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mostera1
Mostera1
221 Followers

Mari sat up straight at the incredible news and anxiously asked, "You're kidding me Dylan? He did? What is it? Tell me honey, tell me!"

The young man smiled broadly, "I'll do you one better," he reached into his pocket and tossed a small rectangular packet of blue pills to his keyed-up wife. "The doctor said these would raise the dead."

She caught the packet and immediately recognized what it was. Her pussy moistened and she coyly inquired, "Only three?"

Dylan laughed, "I asked the same thing and..." the ecstatic young man pulled out another sample packet and waved it at his smiling wife. "Voila! Three more pills."

The previous week's difficulties became a distant memory as heated lust consumed the couple. The anger, the hurt, the name calling, all of their problems faded into oblivion. Deliverance had come in the form of six blue diamonds. The time for words was over. It was time to get physical.

Mari was thrilled as she stood up, walked the short distance to her man and wrapped an arm around him. She easily looked past the damage and gazed into his golden eyes full of hope and desire. Her lips met his as she snatched salvation from his hand. With both packets in her control, she released her grip and stepped back. Dylan watched expectantly as his lovely wife slid one package into her cleavage as the other found a home deep inside her thong. She turned, picked up her shoes and wiggled her ass invitingly. A soft moan escaped her throat when strong hands grasped each cheek and squeezed. Flushed with desire she ran to their apartment. Before entering, she looked back and licked her lips. Hubby was hot on her trail.

Inside she dropped her shoes, kicked off her pants and filled a glass with cool water. Hurriedly she fully unbuttoned her blouse, jumped on the counter and waited. Dylan hobbled in and stared at the vision before him. Mari on the counter top, legs crossed toes pointed down demurely holding a glass. Her blouse opened temptingly as a packet peeked out from between full breasts. Her tiny nipples strained against the silky bra. She shifted position and sensuously spread her legs. His cock prickled when he caught a glimpse of the second packet peeking out the sides of her thong. His horny mistress set the glass down, crooked a finger and beckoned him come. Dylan moved in front of his sexy lady. She took one of his hands, gave it a kiss and placed it above her cleavage. She took his other hand, kissed it and laid it above her belly button.

His hand glided down her chest and when he caressed her silk clad breast she threw her head back in rapture. He sucked on her exposed neck, palmed the engorged nipple and deftly extracted the precious cargo. He looked her in the eye as his other hand circled her navel and slid beneath her waistband. He ignored the diamonds and found instead the precious jewel of Paradise. He skillfully parted her hairless crevice and teased her clitoris. She squirmed. He grasped the nub and lightly tweaked it. Mari's breathing quickened and she lay back, opening her legs further. Dylan ignored the obvious invitation and plucked the packet out. She sighed at the loss of stimulation and casually wiped the dewy sweat from her forehead.

Mari surprised him when she seized the packets. Quickly she opened one and removed a pill. With the reverence of Holy Communion she placed the pill on her worshippers tongue and gave him water to sip. Her eyes hooded with mounting hope as he swallowed the 'raiser of the dead.'

Sexily, she slid off the counter and tenderly whispered, "I know it's been two days since your last shower. May I have the pleasure of cleaning you?"

He nodded and kissed her chestnut hair. Lustfully she took his hand and together they entered the bathroom. Mari set the two packets on the makeup table and quickly shed her clothes. She smiled as Dylan frantically undressed. She turned the water on and entered the shower followed by her anxious man. A washcloth was soaped up and the cleansing began. She tenderly washed his arms and neck then poured soap on his chest. She crushed herself into him and sinuously danced against his body. Dylan moaned, reached around his hot woman and his strong hands caressed the small of her back. He found her firm curvy butt cheeks and lifted her towards the heavens.

Immediately he winced and hurriedly set her down as sharp pains raced down his bad leg.

The mood momentarily broke, "You okay? I felt you tighten up?" she asked with a concerned voice.

"Yeah, I was so into you that I forgot myself — I still have some limitations. I'm so horny, and...and..." He abruptly turned his head and sneezed. "Where did that come from?" he chortled.

Mari laughed, "You probably got some water up your nose silly."

Dylan snorted, "Yeah, I guess that's why all of a sudden I feel a bit stuffy." He looked at her firm nipples and in a deep nasally voice, "Now where were we?"

With one hand he grasped a breast, as the other snaked behind once more. He leaned down took the turgid nipple between his teeth and nibbled ever so softly. His mouth busy, the hot young male deftly reached for her other tip and rolled it between his thumb and forefinger.

"Oh that feels so nice my strong man. Oh yeah don't stop sucking. Mmmm, I love what your hand is doing to my ass. Such a wonderful massage," she mewled and rotated her hips in response.

Well lubricated and ready for a hard cock, she pushed him back beneath the waterfall and lathered up her hands. She reached down and grasped him. For a brief anxious moment she thought, 'It seems lifeless.'

Suddenly it jerked, and with new enthusiasm she soaped and caressed his flaccid shaft. Deftly she reached under his scrotum and teased the perineum with her index finger.

His knees buckled as her finger found his muscled ring, "OHHHH godddd baby! That feels so wonderfully nasty."

She eased onto her knees and faced him. His still small penis jumped and twitched mere inches from her wet lips. His moans of pleasure filled the shower, her eyes widened with lust and her pussy ached to be filled. Confidence bolstered, her finger stayed poised at the dark entrance. Hungrily she opened her lips and inhaled the head of his penis. With him firmly inside her warm mouth she pushed past his sphincter and plunged deep inside his ass.

Dylan immediately bellowed and—spurted. Stunned by the surprise explosion, Mari gagged and pulled away. She watched several globs of cream squirt from his still soft cock to the shower's floor and swirl down the drain.

Anguish in her tone betrayed the anger inside, "What the fuck was that? You didn't get hard and then you spew all over the place? Why didn't you tell me you were close, I could've backed off and given your cock a chance to grow." She measured her voice not to repeat last night's disaster.

"Fuck Dylan. Now what?" complained the very disappointed woman.

"I'm sorry honey," he panted. "When you stuck your finger in my ass, and sucked I couldn't hold back. But don't worry — I'm so horny I know I'm good for at least two more rounds. Let's finish up our shower, and I'll take another pill. Then we can play on the bed. I'm sure I'll get it up with two pills in me." He snuffled, and wiped his itchy nose. "Please?"

Her eagerness somewhat lessened, Mari nodded in agreement. They showered in silence and toweled off. His cock buzzed and tingled as he watched her supple ass swish out of the bathroom, but it didn't enlarge. Frustrated he picked up two blue diamonds washed them down with water and disgustedly threw the empty packet into the trash.

***

Mari half smiled and pulled the sheet back when Dylan limped into their bedroom. He set the cane down and scooted next to her. She motioned for him to lie on his back and propped a pillow under his head. She lightly kissed his good cheek and tasted salt.

She looked and saw his face was covered with a fine sheen of sweat. Mari not sure what was going on and started to say something when he pulled her down and kissed her. She immediately broke the kiss and danced her tongue up his right cheek. When she reached his ear the horny hot wife whispered authoritatively, "Remember who is in charge. Close your eyes and think nasty thoughts."

Without a word he did as directed. She reached down and started to manipulate him. There was no foreplay, no sexy words, no playing. This was business. He raised his arms above his head and sighed with pleasure. After five long minutes he twitched, jerked, and began breathing heavy. His skin flushed noticeably and his hips began pumping in rhythm with her hand.

'Close again, but no growth,' she sadly thought, 'Nothing. No—the head seems a bit bigger and it is purple in color which is normal. Hmm, his face is red. That's strange. But stranger yet is why aren't these 'magic' pills working?' She finished with disgust.

Discouraged and upset she released the tiny nub and asked, "It's not growing Dylan. What should we do now?"

He sat up, gasped for air and rubbed his eyes. "I...I...I...don't know." He wheezed, and lay back down.

"Are you okay? You're face is flushed, and you seem out of breath."

He squinted at her, "I think so, must be coming down with a cold. My head is really plugged and my nose is itching. Could you turn the light off its pretty bright in here."

"The light is off. Your eyes were closed while I was trying to get you hard, they'll adjust." She paused and without emotion asked, "Obviously the pills aren't working so what happens now big man?"

His eyes narrowed, "Not sure. My dick is so tingly and sensitive. It wants to swell, but won't. I don't get it, these pills were supposed to 'raise the dead'. Damn! I'm so tired of this bull..." Dylan reached for a tissue and blew his nose. "...Shit. Hmm, I wonder if the pills are old. Maybe I should take another one. What do you think?" he rasped and struggled again to sit up. He neglected to mention he had taken three already.

"Fine," was her terse reply before she turned and headed to the bathroom.

Mari returned, sat next to him and handed him a glass of water with two pills. "Where did you set the opened packet? I couldn't find it. Anyway, I looked at the other box and the expiration date is next month, so maybe you're right about not having enough potency. I brought an extra one, might as well go for broke," she snickered.

He ignored her question, and wiped the sweat off his brow. He took the two diamonds and with a sip of water swallowed them. She took the half empty glass, set it down on the nightstand and got up.

"I have to go to the bathroom," she said curtly. "Why don't you try and get hard, while I'm taking care of business, okay?"

"I didn't catch what you said. Can you," he turned his head and loudly sneezed, "repeat that?" he asked, and wiped his ticklish nose.

"Never mind, it's not important, I'll be back in a few."

"Yeah sure, fine," he answered between another sneeze and cough.

She closed the bathroom door, 'That's just great he's coming down with a cold which is probably why the 'raiser of the dead' isn't working. If it isn't one thing it's another'.

Her head jerked when she heard a muffled thump followed by the sound of glass breaking. Hurriedly she opened the door and rushed into the bedroom.

"Oh my god, oh my god, Dylan!"

***

Beep...beep...

'Th...th...that sound, I recognize it,' he thought as the shroud of darkness slowly lifted. Still very groggy, Dylan lay quietly and tried to piece together what happened. 'Mari went to the bathroom—I reached for the glass of water and...and...now I'm back in the hospital?' Confused by this revelation, he struggled to clear the dense fog and suddenly became aware of voices. No a voice. It was—Mari. He sleepily opened his eyes and looked towards the sound.

"Hi."

"Mom I got to go, Dylan woke up ... No I got this. Love you, bye." She placed the phone in her purse, and sat down next to the bed. Anxiously she fidgeted with his bedding then after a breath in a tense voice asked, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Huh? Tell you...tell you what?" he replied haltingly, not yet fully awake.

The pitch of her voice went up by an octave, "I just spent the last hour getting my ass reamed by Dr. Fryman because you neglected to tell me his instructions on how to use the pills." She paused to keep her emotions in check, "The maximum dosage is 100mg per day. Each pill was 50mg. Dr. Fryman told you to take one pill and if it didn't work, to call him and he would contact a urologist. Do you remember him saying that?" Her anger surged.

Stunned by her fury he groggily replied, "Umm, all I could think about when he handed me the packets was this was our salvation, that's it. I'm not sure about the rest."

"Not sure? Not sure?" Mari's eyes flared as tears fell from them. "Damn it Dylan you took five pills, not one, five fucking pills. You overdosed. The stuffy head, flushed face, and bright lights were all side effects. Your blood pressure dropped so low you passed out. So here we are in the hospital again. The cardiologist said you'll be fine and can go home later today, but guess what? More bills, more debt. You know, I really wish you would settle with Quade so we can get on with our lives." The anger consumed her to the point that she didn't care about his face, his dick, or anything else. She wanted it over.

Surprised by her harshness and now very awake, Dylan fired back, "I didn't think about the consequences when I took all those pills. All I could think about was making love to my hot wife. It backfired and I am truly sorry for causing you more misery, I really am. I just wanted to hurry up and get things back to normal."

He paused, "Regarding Mr. Quade and his offer. No, I'm not accepting it. That bitch got off without a scratch. I'm going through hell. So screw her, screw Quade, and screw the insurance company. I'm getting a lawyer to handle that fucking insurance adjuster, whether you like it or..."

The angry woman stood and stomped her foot, "A lawyer? When did you decide that and when were you going to tell me? And as far as screwing, I hope you have more luck with them than you do with me."

Dylan abruptly sat up and was about to tear into her, when a loud knock stopped him. A fairly young doctor came into the room and in a calm confident strong voice said, "Mr. Hunt, Mrs. Hunt my name is Dr. Harb, Dr. Fryman wanted a urological consult on what 'isn't' happening. I am very confident I can help you."

Immediately the two combatants forgot their fight and listened attentively to this new potential savior.

"First, you were very lucky—very lucky, Mr. Hunt. Based on your symptoms, I think it's possible you had an allergic reaction to the medication and you sir are very fortunate there was no cardiac damage." The two looked sheepishly at each other as they had momentarily forgotten they were in the 'cardio' section of the hospital's emergency room.

Suddenly the door flew open and a nurse rushed in. She saw the doctor and realized that her soon-to-be discharged patient was okay. She gave Dylan a quick once over and as she left, Dr. Harb thanked her for her diligence.

He turned back to the dumbfounded couple and with steel eyes looked directly at Dylan, "Like I said, you were very lucky."

The doctor's stare was intense and Dylan turned away in shame. The physician continued, "Dr. Fryman briefed me on the auto accident, and your erectile problems. Has anyone sat down to explain what could be happening?" Both shook their heads no.

"That's not surprising, most people assume that if there isn't any visible damage then all is well. So the question is: can a car accident cause erectile dysfunction? Well Mr. and Mrs. Hunt, the simple answer is: yes."

The young couple uneasily looked at each other then back at the bubbly doctor.

"Let me explain. An erection is a complex event that is dependent on a fully functioning nervous system and blood vessels. Any trauma to a man's body, in particular to his head, neck, back or pelvis, can interfere with the normal flow of blood and neurological impulses that are necessary to achieve and maintain a solid erection. Most men assume that unless they actually injure their penis or groin area that whatever injuries they sustain will not interfere with the ability to get an erection. The reality of the situation is that many injuries, even minor ones, can cause erectile dysfunction and other male sexual dysfunctions."

You, my friend, suffered trauma to the pelvis. Although the damage appeared minor, there is a good possibility it could be the cause of your problem. Worth checking into don't you think?" Both Dylan and Mari nodded in agreement.

"From what Dr. Fryman reports Mr. H...umm, Dylan, you have excellent sensation is that correct?"

"Yes, the feeling hasn't changed."

"Great. What I would like to do is a CT angiography, and venogram along with an MRI. Now, because you have a large chunk of metal in your leg we had to verify its compatibility with those procedures. Certain metals heat up due to magnetic induction. I wanted you to know yours won't. Do you understand?"

Dylan nodded yes. Dr. Harb smiled and continued, "The first two tests are contrast studies of the circulatory system to see if the blood is flowing properly. The latter will show if there are other abnormalities. Based on your symptoms, I am certain lack of circulation is the problem. If so, then surgery will fix it in most cases. Does all this make sense?" he asked addressing the couple together.

Mari dotingly took her husband's hand and asked, "What if you find the blood flow is normal, what then?" Dylan looked at his wife a bit surprised at the well-conceived question.

"Mrs. Hunt, I am already 99% certain that poor circulation is the cause. The correct question is not what is wrong, but 'where is the problem'? Once the tests are done, I will know where the damage is and determine the best course of action. Whether it is surgery or..."

The doctor's cell phone interrupted their talk. It was the hospital emergency room. He apologized gave them a card instructed them to call and set up the tests. After he left the room, Mari turned towards Dylan kissed his cheek and whispered an apology for her hurtful words. Dylan in kind also apologized for not listening to Dr. Fryman when he got the pills and springing his intention to go to a personal injury lawyer, rather than to just settle with the company, on her.

Mari leaned in and hugged her husband. Dylan asked his chestnut haired beauty about her question. She smiled, "I thought back to the day in the coffee shop, and remembered reading about physical injuries. I just didn't put it together until now. Stupid, huh?"

He chuckled, and gave her a light kiss. "No not at all. You understand that this will cost more money?"

"Yes, but if he determines the accident caused it, then that bitch's insurance company should pay, which is why..."

Dylan interrupted, "Which is why I want to get a lawyer. I think Quade is trying to pull a fast one on us."

"I guess that makes sense, but I'm worried if it is the right decision," she replied thinking about what her Mom told her.

Dylan pulled his wife to him and looked into her beautiful blues. She became aroused by his strong reassurance and gently touched his damaged cheek for the first time. They were about to make out when the same nurse from earlier walked in with Dylan's discharge papers.

***

The new day had started with great promise and the young couple sat in the exam room looking forward to the doctor's good news. After Dylan returned home from his overdose, the pair tried not to get so angry and work better together. Unfortunately it was more like an uneasy truce than a permanent peace.

Dylan, although stressed by the situation, was able to remain calm. He decided it would be best to wait on getting a lawyer until after they learned the test results. Mari thought it best not to tell her mother about that tidbit. Their conversations, as it were, had centered too much on his sexual shortcomings. The young wife felt her mother's pull and once again began to shrink away from the man she married. Dylan sensed the change in Mari and prayed the test results would herald the end of their sexual worries and usher in a new beginning of hope, salvation, and promise.

Mostera1
Mostera1
221 Followers