Half the Man Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mostera1
Mostera1
221 Followers

She sensuously brought her foot down and turned away from him. Effortlessly she bent over, his jacket gradually road up her back and exposed her delectably slim ass cheeks. Bountiful nether lips dangled and peeked from either side of the pale colored thong. He could almost smell their invitation. His dick throbbed when she grasped her foot and wiggled her butt. He groaned with desire when she straightened up and sexily inched his coat down her shoulders. Again he admired the beautiful sleeve that adorned her arm as his jacket slid off. She grabbed the collar flipped it up over her right shoulder, and with the grace of a runway model, cat-walked topless into her bedroom.

Dylan still stunned by this unexpected turn of events, lowered his head and sheepishly followed her inside. He crossed the threshold and slowly raised his eyes. He saw first a discarded heel, then another, and just before the bed was her pale yellow thong darkened by her provocative dew. When his eyes beheld her, she was lying on the bed, his coat strategically placed to hide her charms. Anxious, he stepped inside her sanctuary.

"Stop right there," she throatily commanded, "Before you come any closer, I want you naked, and I want to see your—implant thingy in action."

He looked at her wide-eyed, "Umm, what happened to second and third base?"

She laughed, and with a sparkle in her eye, became serious, "D, with all that's happened today, I don't want or need to play games anymore. I know what I need, and who I want, and that's—you. I would like to explore your muscular body, and enjoy the man you truly are." She sat up, and let the jacket fall but not enough to expose her twin doves.

Harper licked her lips and continued, "But before you can enter my domain, you must answer this one small question for me."

Her actions and playfulness buoyed his confidence, "What is this question Lady Dove?"

Full of coyness she lowered her eyes and stretched cat like on the bed, "I don't have an extension cord; will that be a problem?"

Simultaneously mesmerized and puzzled he replied, "An extension cord? Why would we need an exten–sion—cord..." Suddenly his laughter filled the room, "No my dear we don't need an 'extension cord', or for that matter batteries. All that's required is nimble fingers and thumbs."

She pulled up the coat and devilishly asked, "Fingers and thumb? There's no remote control? You're kidding me—right?"

Before he could respond her expression instantly changed. She lowered her eyelids, and put a finger to her mouth. She grinned demurely, waggled her head, and in a little girl's tiny voice said, "If you show me yours mister, I'll show you mine." She batted long eyelashes, fluffed her jet black bangs and teasingly demanded, "It's time to play show and tell D, now—get out of those clothes and come onto this bed right—now!"

Dylan quickly slid out of his clothes, until only his briefs remained. He sauntered over to the bed, and picked up her discarded thong. His eyes met hers as he lifted the pale yellow cloth to his nose and inhaled. She hurriedly crossed her legs; she didn't want her growing wetness to stain his coat.

He sighed gutturally, his cock oozed pre-cum as her heavenly aroma permeated his senses. He tossed the garment away, and crawled next to her. He drew closer and slowly inched his jacket down until her coral tipped white peaks lay bare. Her large puffy areola tightened and strained skyward. He leaned down and took one into his mouth. He suckled gently, and felt her heart rate quicken.

Harper grasped his head and pulled his lips to her. She kissed him hard, and danced her tongue inside his mouth. She threw off the jacket, and aggressively grabbed his hands. She rolled him onto his back and pinned him down. She straddled him and her wet pussy left a moist trail on his firm abdomen. Dylan raised an arm only to have it harshly slammed back down.

She leaned in, nibbled his ear and whispered, "Ladies first."

Panting with desire, she kissed his cheek, and methodically worked her way down his magnificent body. She sucked on his nipples, and marveled at his glorious build. When she reached the waistband she sat up, stared into his hooded eyes, and grabbed her breasts. She tweaked her large nipples and rubbed a finger around the darkening coral tips. She mewled loudly, placed her hands on his chest, and eased her pussy lower until it rested on his soft manhood. She threw her head back and gyrated on him. Her large nether lips rubbed his cock and her hot pussy soaked his underwear. Dylan moaned with intense pleasure. Her lap-dance drove him wild. He reached for her, and she playfully swatted his hand. Sensuously she slid off and grabbed his underwear's waistband. In one motion his briefs were gone and on the floor.

She studied the flaccid shaft, and almost fainted as pre-cum oozed out of the purplish tip. Harper after a few quiet moments looked up at him inquisitively and raised her eyebrows. Dylan understood, he opened his thighs and invited her to explore. She crawled between his legs, and grasped his limp tube. She gently pulled and squeezed. It jerked and twitched, but did not grow. Dylan enjoyed her hands on him and arched his back. She watched him writhe, and teased his manhood with her long fingers. More fluid escaped, and like a kid in a candy store she scooped up the delicacy, and brought it to her mouth. She licked his juices, and savored the flavor—he was delicious. She continued her examination, but couldn't find any sign of an implant. After a few minutes of playtime, she sat up perplexed.

"I can't seem to unlock your mysteries, my sweet man. Your cock jumps and twitches and feels so invitingly warm, but alas, I can't find the key to open its secrets." The little girl returned, and with child–like enthusiasm she sing-songed, "I'm sugar and spice and everything nice—tell me how I can make your cock grow?" as her fingers tickled underneath his dick's mushroom head.

He loved her playfulness, and replied in kind, "Well sugar and spice, and all things nice — for my cock to grow, you need to go down below." He took her hand, "So let me be your guide, I've got nothing to hide."

Giddy with an adolescent's curiosity an eager wide-eyed Harper led by her man found the answer buried inside his ball sack. As she gently fondled her new toy, Dylan tried to put it in plain words how it all worked.

"You know about the cylinders in the shaft, but there's more to it." He pointed to his lower abdomen, "Here is where the reservoir was implanted. It provides the fluid necessary to inflate those cylinders, and give me an erection."

She listened intently as her fingers and thumb explored the device inside his scrotum. He explained there were two distinct sections, the top was the inflation bulb, and the bottom rectangular shape was the deflation site. She carefully felt for, and grasped the top portion of the pump. She couldn't wait and squeezed the bulb.

His cock briefly popped up and a startled Harper excitedly jumped back, and clapped her hands, "This is too cool!" she squealed, and reached back down to do it again.

"Careful," Dylan cautioned, "Make sure it's the pump before you squeeze, and not my balls. I don't want to sing soprano."

She nodded and cautiously felt for the pump bulb once more. She squeezed, and watched his cock rise. "I've never had so much fun," Harper breathlessly exclaimed, and then coyly asked, "How many times do I have to pump until you're ready to fuck me?"

Delighted with her boldness he replied, "If the inflation bulb is allowed to fill all the way back up, around five. If not it could take as many as twenty."

Now very curious she asked, "It won't explode if I umm, accidentally over inflate it—will it?"

He laughed, "No, no, that won't happen, there are safeguards. You'll feel a 'click' when I'm fully operational, and ready to sink deep into your pussy."

Her fervor grew along with his cock, with each squeeze of the bulb. She watched in wonder as it became longer and thicker right before her eyes. "Oh my lord D, I'm loving this a lot, it's so...so..." Her pussy gushed when she felt the 'click', her words faded awestruck by his amazing soldier standing tall with swollen pride ready for action.

"Yep, that's it, you're there; I'm at maximum length," he eagerly said, and offered a bit more about the implant. "I was fortunate in one respect, because of my age and my wonderful attorney; the insurance settlement afforded me the opportunity to get the 'Cadillac' of implants. The design is cutting edge tech..."

Harper was too captivated by his manhood to pay attention, and let him ramble. When she felt the 'click' she leaned back and marveled at her handiwork. She licked her lips, and lowered her head. She kissed his cock's tip, pursed her lips and tantalizingly slow brought his hardness into her warm mouth.

He stopped his explanation and moaned, "Oh god that feels sooo good, it's been too damn long, ahhhh!" He threw his head back and cried out with pleasure.

She took him deep and leisurely bobbed her head. His tumescent head was like velvet, the skin soft and supple. She nibbled his manhood, and was amazed how firm, how rigid his cock was. She licked the underside, and he loudly sighed. Full of curiosity, she grasped his shaft, and rolled her thumb and finger over the head. She admired his size, and guessed that it was about seven inches in length. 'Perfect' she thought. Harper sensed he was close, and slowed down. She didn't want him to come—yet. He bucked his hips but she kept the pace slow.

He stared puzzled into her large blue eyes and hoarsely asked, "Why–did–you–slow down, you're driving me insane."

She continued her slow stroking of his throbbing member and asked, "D, honey, when was the last time you made love?"

"It's been a while," he quietly answered.

She slid her palms faster, "How long D?"

"Ooooh fuck don't stop," he exclaimed, then mumbled, "the—day—the—acc..."

She took her hand off, "I didn't hear that. How long?"

He groaned and sighed, "The day before the—accident."

"Oh my poor sweet man, that was over—four years ago." Her eyes sparkled and her mouth curled into a sly smile, "So–you haven't tried out your new cock with a woman yet?"

"No, it's kind of a long story, you see back..." He heard a pleasant sounding drone and stopped. "Lady Dove, what are you doing?"

"Oh sorry, I'm just humming." 'Like a virgin, touched for the very first time, like a virrrr–gin with your heart beat next to mine.'

He listened carefully to her purring, when suddenly he recognized her melodious joke and tweaked her bulging nipple.

"Hey!" she squealed and batted his hand away. "Since it's a long story, you can tell me later. Now lay down big boy, and let your tall goddess—deflower you."

Dylan was about to pinch her puffy tip again, when he inhaled involuntarily. She had taken his manhood into her mouth and with loving urgency bobbed her head up and down on his shaft. She started to hum 'their song' again, and her tiny twin doves danced in rhythm with the beat. After several stanzas, she stopped and lifted her mouth off him. She looked into his dazed eyes, and in one motion mercilessly crammed the bulbous head almost down her throat. His back arched, she reached for his hands and gripped them securely. She looked across his muscular abdomen into his eyes with a devilish look. She lowered her mouth and bathed his ball sack with saliva. She drew herself onto her knees, and after several wet popping slurps tightened her grip and sucked so ferociously her cheeks concaved. He writhed in pleasured agony. Harper's pussy demanded attention, so the clever girl turned around, lifted her long leg high and straddled him. She inched back until she felt his hot breath on her sex.

Dylan's breathing quickened and with eager anticipation adjusted his position to enjoy the taste of his woman. His cock twittered as he beheld her hot wet pussy, mere inches from his face. Her delectably long lips and glistening labia were surrounded by short black hairs that contrasted beautifully against her white skin. He inhaled the heady aroma and extended his tongue to lap up her dew. She shuddered the instant his tongue touched her, and he almost swooned when she responded by taking him deeper into her hot mouth.

He licked her slit, and gently took a meaty curtain to nibble on. He lovingly chewed her folds then flattened his tongue and teased her swollen clitoris. She loudly moaned then sat up and pumped her hips in response to his ministrations. Her rosebud pressed against his nose, and he thrust his tongue deep inside her love canal, she raised her head and passionately whispered, "Oh god D, you eat pussy better than a woman! Lordy, you're fantastic!" She rubbed her nether lips against his face and went back to work on his proud hard cock.

They shared the joys of oral sex for a few minutes more until Harper wanted additional attention. She got up and invitingly lay on her back spread-eagled. She loudly exhaled, and closed her eyes lost in the moment. Dylan rose to his knees and hovered over her tall litheness. He started at her toes, nibbling each delectable digit then traveled up her long lean legs.

When he got to her triangle of joy he was fascinated by the dark downy hair that covered it. Normally pubic hair was bristly, but hers was softer than the hair on her head and he loved how she trimmed it. She left a little stubble on her vulva and shaped the remainder into a tight 'V'.

He continued up past her belly button to her twin doves. The coral peaks jutted out, tight and tall. He looked at her sleeve, and still couldn't get over how beautiful it was. He wasn't into tattoos per-say, but on her the body art was striking.

He kissed her deep, and when they finished she huskily whispered, "D, I want—you on top for our first time." Her voice trembled with excitement.

For some inane reason Dylan became stupid, "Lady Dove, I'll do my best, I know I'm not as big as Darn..."

"Stop right there," she interrupted angrily, and brusquely pulled his face close to hers. "Don't you dare mention that bastard's name—he's not half the man you are! And as far as size, he didn't have a ten-inch Black Mamba! That was his ego talking."

"But the way he..."

She shook her head and sighed, "Lord help me—I am so tired of the male ego — sometimes I think I should've been a lesbian." She paused to calm her growing irritation, "Darnell was firmly convinced that he was a lot larger than most men. I can assure you he was a legend in his own mind and I certainly did not date him because of his 'size,' because the truth is he is smaller than you."

Dylan sat up attempting to put everything in perspective.

Harper saw his puzzled face and took a breath, "Dylan, I am only going to say this once so you better listen. I dated Darnell because most men were intimidated by my height and wouldn't bother to ask me out. He was taller, I didn't scare him off and at first we clicked. But to make a short story even shorter, we dated, got engaged, and the ring wasn't on my finger five minutes when he decided I was 'his property' to do with as he pleased. I dumped his ass faster than a hot knife slicing through butter. No one controls me, no one."

Harper looked the chastised man in the eye, and thumped his chest with her finger, "D, I'm not the least bit worried about how big or small your cock is. Size is meaningless to me; it's all in the style baby. Don't you mention that no good prick's name again, hear me? Now get your sweet ass on top and fuck me with that wonderful machine of yours, before I throw you out of the game!"

Dylan after kicking himself for his stupidity was grateful for his 'enhanced' member. After her justified tirade, the older model would have shriveled up never to be seen again. But here he was still standing at the ready. Suddenly his tall seductress pulled him down and planted a hard kiss on his lips. She pushed him off, and with a wry smile stretched the long folds of her nether lips and opened the gates to heaven. Then just to show off, she stretched those sexy folds and tied them into a—knot.

He watched the magic unfold in awesome wonder. Her abilities astounded him and his cock throbbed appreciatively. He crawled between her long limbs and touched the knot with his cockhead. He teased the area and as she writhed against him, he successfully untied her handiwork. He let go of his manhood, rolled her fleshy lips with his fingers, and re-opened her pearly gates. She brought a fist to her mouth and loudly moaned. He used his cockhead to circle her clit then slid it up and down her moisture laden slit. Her hooded eyes opened and closed with each pass he made.

He positioned the head at her entrance took a breath and slowly pushed. The resistance he encountered surprised him. 'She's tight, really tight, I don't get it.' To get more leverage he placed his hands on either side of her and was about to thrust when she locked her ankles around him, and quickly pulled him deep into her warmth. He bellowed as her hot sex tightly enveloped him.

"Ooooooh, you feel so good D—a perfect fit," she huskily said.

He moaned inside her heat and exclaimed, "Good god Lady Dove you're so fucking tight and...and oh...oh shit, shit what are you doing to...to...ahhhhh!"

"I'm doing–my—exercises silly boy. I take it you like?"

"I...I...I've never felt anything like this before; fuck yeah baby, fuck yeah I love it. You're sure full of surprises," he said, and not to be outdone started to pump his hips and plunge deeply into his woman.

She softly moaned, raised her nimble legs higher and tightly wrapped them around him. Dylan wanted to please his woman, and rhythmically moved his cock in and out of her moist honey pot. Her large labia tickled his shaft, and strong vaginal muscles clamped onto him with every stroke. Her long athletic legs held him so close, he couldn't pull completely out, while her pussy contracted and milked his manhood. He knew he couldn't hold out much longer, it had been too long since he'd last made love to a woman. Dylan looked into her large doe eyes, and saw ecstasy. She stared at him and mouthed 'I love you', then wrapped her hands around his head and kissed him.

He picked up the pace and she began to emit little cries of intense pleasure that got louder and louder. Suddenly her toes curled, and she convulsed. Her pussy clamped onto his firm pole, and drove him past the point of no return. He bellowed loudly, and pumped rope after rope, after rope of hot seed deep inside her vise. Spent, he slowed down and admired his tall goddess with her eyes closed and a small, satisfied smile on her luscious lips. Dylan swiftly decided to kick it into overdrive and resumed pistoning into her drenched love hole.

Harper's eyes snapped open at the glorious resurgence of friction and cried out in joy, "OHHH Yesss, give it to me again!!! Fuck me, fuck me hard my sweet D. OHHHHH!!!!"

He moved faster and faster. Her puffy coral tips darkened noticeably and jutted out. Her small titties bounced with his every thrust. In a matter of seconds she loudly moaned, and her pussy walls tightened. The increased resistance stimulated him to new heights, and he almost lost focus. He gritted his teeth with delight and pounded her wet muff. She gazed up with wondrous joy then suddenly scrunched her face, opened her mouth wide, and cried out in blissful jubilation. Dylan didn't slow down, instead he quickened the pace. He had four years to make up, and was enjoying every moment.

After her last climax, Harper needed to be in control. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, squeezed his cock and rolled on top of him. She leaned back, and ground her hips into his drenched brown pubic hair. Her dark coral nipples pointed to the sky and as her body danced on his firmness, she mewled loudly. Tiny electric shocks coursed through her, and each mini orgasm jolted her to new heights of rapture. Their intensity grew and charged her nervous system to maximum pleasure. Suddenly and without warning, her body short-circuited and discharged into her very soul. She screamed and her quivering honey pot flooded his pubes with hot female cum. Harper's well-lubricated slit slurped loudly as she convulsed in ecstasy.

Mostera1
Mostera1
221 Followers