Halfbreed Ch. 03

Story Info
Lorena.
3.3k words
4.75
8.3k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PixieDiva
PixieDiva
36 Followers

Lorena

I realize I must have dozed off, as the irritating voice of some telemarketing announcer penetrates my consciousness.Why is it so cold in here?

My neck is stiff...

I sit up to try to sort it out and almost let out a scream. Liam is lounging on the armchair, across from me. The reflexion from the TV plays on the sharp angles of his features. His blue eyes are intense and bright in the dark, watching me.

I am dreaming,is the first thing that comes into my mind.

My voice decides to go on vacation, together with my ability to think clearly, so all I can do is stare at him. He is wearing only his dark pants from earlier in the evening, no shoes. Long hair loose, falling around his shoulders, in glorious disarray. His wide, perfectly defined and smooth chest on display again, powerful arms resting on the sides of the chair. His posture is relaxed, but energy seems coiled around him, like a predator preparing to pounce.

Alarm bells go off faintly in my head. Still, all I can think is that he is, without a doubt, the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life!

"You look lovely in your sleep..." his quiet voice is husky.

I probably should be terrified, but the situation is so surreal!

"Liam? I... What... How did you get in here?"

"So... did you have time to think?" he says, and walks over to me, ignoring my question.

"Am I dreaming?"

Liam kneels down on the floor, in front of where I sit, and smiles "Maybe we should let you believe that..." then, running his fingers gently down the side of my face, he murmurs "My sweet troublemaker..." and kisses me.

It's a completely different kiss from the ones on the park. He starts slow and tender, soft lips on mine, like he is giving me time to get used to the idea, to respond. I cant help but respond! He is so good at this! After a while, he cradles my face in his hands, and the kiss becomes more demanding, hungry, my heart starts pounding in my ears. By the time he tangles his fingers into my hair and drags me off the couch onto his lap, I am already lost. I bury my hands in his wonderful mane of hair and the kiss catches on fire. I cannot believe this is actually happening, but it's the best kiss of my life! It goes on forever, driving me to distraction, stripping me of any ability to question his presence here.

His lips leave mine for long enough to whisper "Your scent... it's magic..." then he runs kisses down my neck, burying his face in my hair, inhaling deeply.

"You are really here..." I tentatively touch my fingertips to his face, his shoulders; then run my fingers over his bare chest, down to his incredibly sculpted abs. His muscles ripple under my touch, convincing me of his reality. He talks about my scent! His is so deliciously masculine, it should be illegal!

Liam lifts his head and smiles at me; that slow, hot smile of his, making it difficult for me to breathe. "I just couldn't stay away..." he says and kisses me again.

His big hands find their way under my t-shirt, exploring.

Goodness... am I really doing this?!Letting a stranger come into my house in the middle of the night and just... have me! After one date?!This is madness!

Liam's hands stop, just short of touching my breasts and an unguarded moan of frustration leaves my lips.

Raining soft little kisses on the skin of my neck, he says "Nothing else needs to happen, angel. I just came for another goodnight kiss."

I let out a breathless laugh, understanding he must have caught on to my hesitation and is giving me a chance to say no, to take it slow. In the absurdity of the situation, the sweetness of it has my heart skipping even faster.

Madness or not, I want this.

I bring my hands to either side of his face, cupping his jaw, then touching his delicious lips again. Leaning back to look into his beautiful eyes, I say "Oh... I think I may need more than a kiss before I can say goodnight..." to make sure the message is clear, I kiss him like I am starving. I have never wanted sex more in my life.

He growls, sending shivers all over my body "Oh thank fuck! I want you so much, troublemaker..." then, raising from the floor with me in his arms as if I weight nothing, Liam walks towards my bedroom.

My mind is trying to bring some important information forward, I am supposed to say something, Then I remember: I have no protection in the house!

"I have it." he says in my ear.

We fall to the bed in a tangle and devour each other for a delicious long while. Liam is all lean muscle, and smooth, soft skin. My hands develop a mind of their own. I can't touch enough of him! And he is everywhere, taking control of my body. I seem unable to get enough air into my lungs in between his demanding, soul stealing kisses.

My t-shirt disappears like magic, Liam looks down at my body and then cups one breast in his hand, looking at my face while the pad of his thumb plays with my nipple. "I want to taste every inch of your skin..."

All I can do is moan, and hope he does just as he wants. I knew he would be good at this, by the way he kissed me on that beach, but the reality of him, skin to skin, is like nothing else I ever experienced.

Trailing kisses down my neck, my shoulders, his voice is low and husky, murmuring words of admiration my brain can't even process, in between licks and pulls of his mouth and tongue. When he latches on to a nipple, the pleasure shots straight to my core and I press myself against him, pleading for more.

His fingers find their way under my panties and my hips arch up to meet his hand. Each stroke is an explosion of sensation, driving me mad. He whispers "Hmm... you are so wet for me." Then, pulling on my hair, Liam locks his eyes on mine "So beautiful... I have dreamed about this."

I bury my face in his neck, moaning.

"Yes, angel. Tell me what you want."

Is he kidding?! I can't talk!

He intensify what his fingers are doing. Tearing a whimper of pure need out of me. I feel like I will die if he doesn't get inside me soon.

"Tell me."

"I want you..."

His smile is glorious. He kisses me again, endlessly, then moves down my body to kneel in between my legs. My panties go the same way of my t-shirt, and he sheds his pants in one fluid motion. I hear the tearing of a condom packet, and only get a quick look at the perfection he is, as he rolls it on, deftly.

In my next breath, he crawls on top of me, stopping when his face is inches from mine, his hair like a veil around us... Liam kisses me softly then catches my eyes again "I can't take it slow right now Lorena. I need to be inside you. I want to feel your heat around me... "

Good god!His voice and words alone are almost enough to make me come.

"Yes... please..." I breath into his mouth, opening to accommodate him.

Liam hunches his back, nestles between my thighs and, in one powerful movement, thrusts deep inside me. My body relishes the sudden invasion, and I dig my nails into his back. The pleasure is almost more than I can take! He moans loudly, closing his eyes for a moment, stilling his body. When he looks at me again, the heat I see in the blue depth of his gaze takes my breath away.

His voice is strained "Oh angel... you feel so... fucking... good..."

Oh, so do you, Liam.

Cupping my face in his hand, he kisses me deeply, the wonderful sensation of fullness he creates making me whimper. I can't quite find my voice to say anything, so I just smile at him. I can feel my orgasm a breath away.This is crazy!I literally feel like, if I so much as take a deep breath, I will come!

He smiles back at me, knowingly, and rolls his hips slowly, grinding into me. Eyes never leaving my face. It tears a loud gasp from me... I whisper "Liam!" and bury my face in his neck again.

God! I am so close!

His voice is like warm honey in my ear "Let it happen, angel..." and he rolls his hips again.

It's all it takes. Impossibly, I come. Incredibly and loudly, clinging on to him with nails and teeth, as he presses down on me with his body, burying his face in my hair "Ah Lorena..." his voice is rough now.

Just as the wonderful wave of pleasure is ebbing, Liam starts to move; measuredly, deliciously, relentlessly. I rake my nails over his back, lost in the moment, meeting him move by move, as I feel the buildup of pleasure in my body again.How can I be about to come again so soon?!

Liam leans on his elbow, lifting his face to look at me, punctuating it all with deep, slow thrusts, he says "Yes... again... sweet angel... come for me...".

His voice, his words, what he is doing... it all makes me wild. I wrap my legs around his body, digging my heels. Liam groans, and finally seems to relent control. Shifting his body, picking up intensity and speed; he murmurs my name, mingled with foreign words I can't understand, over and over, until my whole world shrinks to the feel of our bodies moving together. My second orgasm hits me hard, unbelievably, stronger than the first, leaving me floating in a cloud of bliss. Liam drives in deep, burying his face in my hair, and follows me over the edge.

-----

Sometime passes before I surface from the wonderful haze. I love the weight of his body on top of mine. Liam lays, with his head on my chest, as I run my fingers through his hair. It feels like silk, heavy and soft. The color is so dark it must be truly black. We stay like this for a while, peacefully, catching our breaths.

"I'm not dreaming am I?" I am still not sure how this can really be happening. Not only his appearance here, but the whole thing. I have had good sex before, but what we just did was something else!

He smiles, moving his body away from me a little; then turns me on my side and pinches my bottom, playfully.

I squeal.

"Not dreaming then, I guess ... let's make sure..." and he does it again.

"Stop it! You silly man!" we wrestle for a moment, laughing.

"Here. I'll kiss it better..."

Liam showers the place he just pinched with little kisses, then lays by my side, facing me, running his hand slowly up and down my arm. His eyes are luminous.

I feel surprisingly relaxed. The awkwardness I always fear after first time sex is just not there.

After a few moments, Liam sits up on the bed "Do you have any ice-cream?"

Huh!?"Sure. Do you want it now?!"

"Just tell me where the spoons are, I will get it..."

Oh-key.Slightly weird. But cute... I think? After a moment of hesitation, I decide to go with it. "First drawer on the right, on the sink side. The ice-cream is on the top shelf of the freezer..."

He goes to the bathroom first and then to the kitchen, parading in wonderful nakedness. His hair like a dark mantle down his back.

I hear the drawer then the freezer and Liam walks back, holding a pot of Cherry Garcia and a spoon.

I can't help but stare at his amazing form. He is just perfectly defined. Beautifully powerful, without looking pumped. A shiver runs through my body in anticipation, as he approaches the bed again.This is absurd!I just had two huge orgasms!

"This is my favorite ice cream..."

I laugh at him.What is this? The munchies?

"What?!" he shrugs "It's energy... we both had a long day... and I am nowhere near done with you yet..."

The laughter catches in my throat,Oh...

"Come, sit up, lets share."

At least he actually intends on eating it. I have to say, I am a little relieved. It's too soon to be playing with food. This could be awkward, but he is adorable as he sits by my side, feeding me little bites of ice-cream, while putting away most of it himself. I guess the poor man was hungry! We discuss the merits of Ben&Jerry's, and Cherry Garcia in particular, and I find myself wondering how old he is, the subject never came up and I forgot to ask. He looks to be in his twenties but seems older, because he is so intense most of the time. Then at other times, like now, he acts almost like a kid...

The thought of how little I know about this man penetrates my mind. Making me question the decision of letting this happen.

As if feeling the beginning of uneasiness settling around me, Liam jumps out of bed again, taking the almost empty pot of ice-cream and spoon to the kitchen. Bringing back a glass of water.

I realize I am very thirsty,Amazing... maybe he really can read my mind...

"Would you like some water?" he hands me the glass and climbs back into bed.

"Thank you..."

Liam kneels in front of me, powerful thighs on either side of my legs. His eyes bore into mine, a mischievous glint to them "I want dessert now... and I am taking my time... so get comfy."

I almost sputter the water I am drinking, everything inside of me clenching at his words. He takes the glass from my hands with a smile and puts it on the bedside table. Then he takes my mouth in his, long and unhurriedly, and all my misgivings go out the window. Trailing kisses and bites down my neck, over my shoulder... by the time he finds my breast I am already panting.

Liam nudges my legs apart, to kneel in between them. In this position, with my back still propped up on the pillows, I have a closer view of his back and of the two lines down the sides of his spine. An idea, of something to investigate later, forms in my mind for a second, before his teeth graze my nipple again and my thoughts scatter.

I let out a whimper of protest as he leaves my breasts, but he keeps going south. I can't take my eyes away. There is just something so incredibly erotic in watching this huge man, kissing his way down my body! Big hands hold my thighs apart and then my legs are over his shoulders.

Liam teases me mercilessly for a while with nibbles, and kisses, and grazing of his teeth. I am spellbound by his caresses, lost in a sea of sensation. When I feel like I will die if this goes on for any longer, and am about to beg for something more, he lifts his eyes to me "I have wanted to do this all night..." then he takes his tongue to my core. At the first long, maddening, touch my body convulses in pleasure. He delves into me with a relish that leaves me completely at his mercy. I entangle my fingers in his hair and give myself to it, pleasure taking over me until all awareness is lost. When my orgasm hits, it's like a tidal wave. Making me scream. He holds me in place and keeps it going gently, prolonging the wave, until I come down completely. Then he lifts his head and catches my eyes again "You taste like heaven."

I feel myself, ridiculously, blushing to the roots of my hair "God, Liam..."

He rains little kisses around the inside of my thighs, my navel, smiling. "It's true... I could spend all night here. I knew you would be delicious..."

"Stop it!" I cover my face giggling.

I feel his body over mine and he whispers in my ear "I want in again."

God, yes!But my bones have melted away "I can't move!"

He chuckles "Hmm... don't worry, I will move..." then he flips me onto my front, positioning my body for his attack. I hear the tearing of another condom and shiver in anticipation.

Liam gathers my hair in his hands, holding it in a twist, pulling me up against his body and nibbling my neck, as he enters me from behind. The feel of him like this is just exquisite. He starts at a slow pace, keeping his thrusts gentle. His breathing heavy in my ear, his other hand roaming over my body, touching me like he knows exactly what I like. It's incredible! Even though I feel sated and relaxed, I can tell my body is building up again.

"Come for me again Lorena." he commands, voice raspy in my ear. Then wraps one arm around my waist... drawing me to him, holding me in place while gently pushing my head back down. Letting go of my hair, he plants his hand in the middle of my back. I feel completely dominated, but to my surprise, that only adds to the excitement.

Picking up speed, Liam sets a punishing pace now, and I bow under him, holding on to the sheets for dear life, it is almost too much. It's wonderful!

"Liam!" I shake my head, biting my lip, afraid my loud moans will have the neighbors wondering.

When I explode again around him, he bends over me and grits out "You are perfect..." into my neck, following with his own release moments later.

After a few breathless seconds, he rolls to the side and pulls me into his arms.

Sleep takes me before I can even string a sentence together in my mind.

-----

I open my eyes and see Liam looking out of the window of my bedroom. It's impossible to tell for how long I have slept. Not long I think, as it is still completely dark outside. I stretch lazily, enjoying the wonderful heaviness settling in on my limbs, then sit up holding the blankets to me "I fell asleep..."

He finishes buttoning his pants, comes over and kisses the tip of my nose "I have to go."

"Oh?" It's amazing how much disappointment can fit in one little sound.

"You need some sleep. If I stay here, that is not going to happen..." he looks along my body and, even though I am covered, I feel my skin burn where his eyes touch.

"I was sleeping fine until a minute ago..." I am all fake innocence.

"Ah... but I wasn't..." Liam wiggles his eyebrows at me and I giggle.

"Your keys are on the counter..."

"I know, but I won't take the car now. Go back to sleep, angel, I'll lock the door behind me." another sweet kiss and he is gone.

I can hear his steps and then the door. Snuggling back into bed, I have a second to wonderHow on earth did he unlock the doors? And where are the rest of his clothes!?before sleep takes me again.


to be continued...

PixieDiva
PixieDiva
36 Followers