Halfbreed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike leaned into her, his lips making out with her wet sex as his tongue swirled and worked about inside her. Allynna thighs were on either side of his his head. They tensed against his cheeks every time he reached a tender spot. He slid a subtle finger into her moist insides, working it around and curling the finger like a question mark within her vaginal walls.

He worked like this for several minutes, watching with building arousal as Aly got more and more worked up. Landing the coup de gras, he leaned up and kissed her clitoris. Allynna screamed.

Something in her inner walls clenched, and Mike felt her hands pushing at his head, reaching with scrabbling fingers to pull him out of her as her breath grew frantic and high pitched. Mike withdrew, sitting back on his heels to admire his handiwork.

Allynna covered her red face with her hands, taking deep inhales as her open legs displayed the impact of her orgasm for all to see. When she at last pulled her hands off of her eyes she saw Mike smirking back at her. She tried to scowl at him but only managed to let out another heady moan.

Mike laughed, breaking the tension. His honest amusement set Aly off too, who let out a gasping chuckle that she tried to demurely cover up with her hand. Her eyes were smiling as they looked at him, though when her hand withdrew she kept her lips strictly flat and expressionless.

"You try too hard sometimes, Aly." Mike said. He didn't mean it as a joke.

She sat up off the bed, the foot of the sheets now soaked with her lustful secretions. The Elf beckoned with her finger. Mike followed the call, driven onward by an almost subconscious compulsion to do as his goddess commanded. He moved up upon the bed, but she quickly became annoyed at his sluggish speed, reaching out and grabbing at his chest, pulling him back over on top of her as she kissed him all the way down. When she pulled back at last she stared at him, nose to nose. There was a reflective sheen to her blue eyes.

"I... apologize for the mess." She said in as vacant a voice as she could manage. Mike laughed at her bastardized attempt to hide her embarrassment. He didn't answer her, instead leaning up and nibbling on the top of one of her long ears. Aly let out a startled cry, leaning her cheek against her shoulder as her face turned even redder. Mike felt the captivating curve of her ears, running his fingers across both of them as he tried to massage them in the same manner that Aly had done the morning before. She seemed soothed by the gesture, cooing softly as Mike planted kisses across her smiling face.

He'd never seen so many emotions cross her expression before. The stoic Elf was groaning, gasping as his fingers fiddled with her sex, even as she unbuckled his belt. Mike felt his own self-consciousness rise to the surface as this delectable creature peeled his pants down and exposed his own nakedness. Her eyes settled on his crotch, inspecting it for a moment in such a manner that Mike felt more like he was a malfunctioning ship component on the Halfbreed that she was trying to figure out how to fix.

She seemed pleased with what she saw however, as she reached out and took his erection in hand. The slow stroke of the Elf's fingers against his cock was sensual, intense and somewhat overwhelming. She could coax the need from his loins like it was nothing; Mike had to scrunch his stomach and grit his teeth to resist her appallingly pleasurable touch.

"I'm..." He gasped, instinctively pulling away from her touch to keep the orgasm at bay. Allynna let out a low, sexual laugh.

She spread her legs to either side of her, giving an unvarnished view of her glistening sex. Her eyes were upon him, staring at him in a way that left no illusions as to her intent or desire to be with him.

"Take me, Michael." She said.

He tried to think up a clever joke in the moment, but he only managed to dumbly blurt out, "Yeah..." before his own instincts gave way and he aligned himself against her folds. Mike planted his arms to either side of Aly's head, and she settled back against the covers, her eyes trained to the base of her crotch as Mike's cock pressed into her. There was the sensation of heat and wet, clinging tension.

"Mmmh." Allynna breathed, her spine relaxing as Mike entered her. The impetus of their lovemaking began in earnest.

Mike shifted his weight forward, watching with creeping slowness as he penetrated Allynna's womanhood. The head of his penis disappeared within her, her pussy swallowing his shaft as the two kissed once more. Allynna let out a breath of air down Mike's throat, and he half-chuckled in response, the sound drifting off into his own contented moan.

"Aly." He whispered, stroking her face. She met his eyes with equal fervor.

"Faster." She begged him under her breath. Mike stifled an internal laugh and did as he was bid, establishing a strong pace of push and pull. Mike felt the subtle movements of the Elf beneath him, lifting her rear for ideal penetration, planting her feet so as to maintain grounding at all times. She would subtly shift her hips backwards when Mike drew back, then move forwards together when he thrust, combining their momentum and only further stoking the fire in Mike's soul.

Mike and Aly fucked like they'd been together before, their hands and body movements keyed to maximize their partner's pleasure over their own. The result was that by the time Mike's higher brain functions had risen once again above his own hormones, both were breathless and gasping, slick with sweat and at the cusp of their climax.

Mike thrust against her. Aly moaned and pulled tighter, almost lifting herself off the bed from her need to cling to him. They mated like their bodies were made for one another, the intertwining of their limbs becoming so marvellously symmetrical that one could not properly determine male from female, Human from Elf. Her legs were about his waist, urging him onward, farther into her core. Her eyes were ablaze with wanton need. Aly bit her lip to contain her muffled squeals, her hair pooling like liquid gold around the crown of her head.

She was so soft. Even as Mike moved within her he felt a profound sense of protectiveness sweep over him. He stroked her cheek, a deep feeling rising in his chest as he looked at her. She was so delicate; he was scared to move too fast, to harm in any way - however small - this wonderful thing.

Allynna noticed the reluctant pace that Mike refused to go beyond. She gave him a silent look, her eyes informing him of her thoughts more completely than her words ever could. She let out a light huff, a wry grin arising on her face as she hooked her right arm behind his back, placing her palm upon his left shoulder. At the same moment she hooked her right leg around the whole of his back; His Elf was astoundingly flexible.

"I'm not made of glass, Michael."

Mike didn't grasp what she was doing to him until he was too late. Utilizing the momentum of his thrust, Aly pulled at both his shoulder and waist at the perfect moment to flip the two of them in place. Mike hit the mattress before he ever realized what was happening, finding himself suddenly on his back as Aly straddled him from above. He had not 'disconnected' from her during the whole maneuver. She now sat her large Elven rear flat upon his waist, grinning down at him like a cat who had just discovered her helpless meal. She placed her palms upon his pectorals, holding him down as she draped herself over him, just as he had done to her.

"Hey, you." Mike murmured. She let out a liberating laugh and kissed him.

She moved atop him. Mike could feel himself deep within her womanhood, moving and stirring inside as she slowly began to gyrate and bounce. She was amazing, as natural in her movements as a river's flow. Every single action was a strictly controlled dance, as if she had choreographed her own sexuality. There was something almost metaphysical about the way she moved, a certain grace that came naturally to her as an Elf. It made her every shift of weight... hypnotic.

Allynna let a small smile play across her face. "I... like it when my Captain is beneath me." She said, staring down at him even as she continued to ride him. There was a playful gleam in her eye. Mike did not answer, reveling in the simple sight of seeing the stern and stoic Elf smile for once.

Allynna brushed a stray lock back from her temple, exposing her long, pointed ear as she continued to hump against him. Mike reached up, caressing it. Aly blushed and glanced away, causing Mike to smile. Her ears were sensitive. He toyed with it for a moment between his thumb and forefinger, before he finally let go. His hands found far firmer purchase upon her ass, which he groped with the passion of a man long-denied.

Mike had always been at his worst when looking at Aly from the rear. When she walked, her luscious bottom became the subconscious focus of all of Mike's attention. It had ruined more than one conversation in the past when he caught himself flat- footed by a question he only half-heard in the midst of staring at her hindquarters. Now he took his chance to enact vengeance on the offending bottom for its succulence.

Smack!

The loud sound of an Elf's booty being spanked echoed across the empty room. Allynna let out a surprised yelp, her head tilting back to look at where Mike had slapped her. Her eyes swiveled back to him as a naughty gleam came to her eye. Mike winked at her, returning her scandalized expression with a smile.

She redoubled her efforts: straddling his cock, rolling her hips back and forth atop him as she began to work her way through the horny sensation. Her bobbing weight made Mike groan from pleasure, his breath quickening as he felt something build deep within him. He normally would have just called this an orgasm, but there was something more than the mere sexual build up in his groin.

There was a... a feeling. A rising tide within his chest that threatened to boil over with emotion in the same instant that his sexual release would come. It went beyond satisfaction or even a feeling of conquest. It was joy; it was pure, unmitigated elation. Mike felt a wave of feeling crash upon him just as he hit the peak of his pleasure. Aly let out a cry, jerking atop him as her humping took on a sudden, frenetic pace. She fell onto him, her chest pressed tight to his as she kissed him through the discharge.

Mike grunted, thrust as hard against Aly's rear as possible, and came. Allynna's insides clenched tight around him, holding him in place as he unleashed himself within her. The two gasped, staring into one another's eyes as the intimacy of what they were doing finally seemed to hit home. Aly took a deep inhale, her breath hitting a pitch and octave higher than Mike thought possible. Mike's body moved without him thinking, his own biology betraying his unslakable thirst for his Elven companion.

They held there for several long moments. Mike's arms went about Aly's back, holding her shoulders to his as he ran his fingers through her yellow hair. She cooed and whispered silent nothings in his ear, turning her head every so often to plant an almost 'thank you' on his cheek.

Mike laughed and put his hand on the back of her head, holding her still closer. He was out of breath, unable to think or process. The climax had been so intense that they laid there together for several minutes, panting.

"By Arkeya." Mike said, putting the back of his hand against his forehead. "What just happened?"

"We made love." Allynna whispered, a lone finger circling his bare chest. She at last pulled free from him, sliding comfortably against his side as she cuddled close to his body heat. "The act seemed self-explanatory to me. Were you perhaps confused?"

Mike let out a bewildered chuckle. "Uh... kinda? Certainly wasn't how I pictured my night ending, I'll tell you that."

"-And I didn't think I'd ever get to see you again." Allynna answered. Mike turned his head to look at her. She was mere inches away from his face. "I thought I had... waited too long."

"I believe in second chances." Mike said, grinning back at her. He reached out and touched her face, marvelling at the feel of her warmth against his fingertips. "Who'd have thought that between the two of us, the stuck up Elf would be the first one to make a move?"

"You were taking too long." His Elf retorted.

Mike snorted. "How? I didn't think you were even interested in me in that way."

Allynna's face scrunched with confusion. "What are you talking about? I have been up front with you since I first developed feelings for you."

Mike touched her face, moving his hand down her neck and onto her shoulder. "Aly, you've been my first mate for three years. I know you better than almost anyone. You've never made one move in that direction. And it's not like I, a Human, was ever going to bother even broaching the subject to an Elf."

Allynna's eyes narrowed. "Michael, I have been attempting to openly court you for the better part of a year. Any Elf who saw me with you would know almost immediately what I was doing. To their eyes, I'm practically throwing myself at you."

"What?" Mike exclaimed, astounded."...Stuff like what?" The question seemed to baffle Allynna.

"You... really have no idea?" She asked, taken aback by the statement. "I-I followed the rituals to the letter! I made every attempt to make myself seem more available to you, while also driving off potential competitors. I-"

"Wait, wait, wait." Mike said, a note of indignant humor seeping into his tone. "Did you just say 'driving off potential competitors?' Is that why every goddamn time I walked into a bar and chatted a woman up, you'd swoop in and ruin it for me?"

Allynna's look of self satisfied smugness was so charmingly devious that Mike's own annoyance at the subterfuge melted away. He laughed heartily.

"Fucking Elves." He said, pulling her closer to his chest. "Do everything but say what's on your mind."

"You are on my mind, Michael." She said in response. "You have been, for a long time."

Mike settled into the bed, feeling the coolness of the air as their accumulated body heat wafted off them in waves. Aly was next to him, pulled close with her head upon his shoulder. He felt the gentle press of her pointed ear against his cheek; a feeling built in the core of his chest.

"You've been on my mind since the day we met." Mike joked in a vain attempt to deflect from the intimacy of the moment. "I'd never had the pleasure of having an Elf sass back to me, before."

"You were staring at my rear."

"I was not!" He exclaimed, blurting out his faux-indignance. "At worst I merely glanced!"

"It was not a glance." The Elf said in a firm tone.

"Now, the hydrospanner incident," Mike said, continuing as if she hadn't spoken. "That one, I'll give you." He made a flowing hourglass motion in the air above them with his hands.

Allynna's cheeks colored. "I... remember when you did that. I initially just assumed you were a lech."

Mike laughed, pulling her closer. "I am, Aly. Hence the situation we currently find ourselves in."

"...Will you stay on the bed with me, now?" The Elf whispered in his ear. Her lips pressed against his cheek.

Mike laughed. "Well, I gave you a command, and it would be breaking the Code of Gwaith Elen to go back on an order." Allynna smiled at his blatant inaccuracy. He shrugged, running his hand down her arm as he pulled her to him. "-But I guess I can make an exception for the evening. Just remember to report this later to the proper authorities."