Halfbreed Ch. 10 - End of Book One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike was off the bed and on his knees in a heartbeat. She drove him wild, this fey creature who moved like no woman he'd ever been with before. He crawled over to her on the bed, leaning down to plant a single, passionate kiss on her left buttcheek. Allynna giggled, amused at his worship. She didn't seem to understand just how much "faith" she truly inspired in him.

The horny smuggler positioned himself between her legs, taking himself in hand as he angled towards her inviting interior. He was rock hard, the sight of his first mate naked in front of him had driven him to near-frenzy. She was wet and wanton, waiting for him to make the move.

His precum-slick cockhead pressed against her entrance, sinking into her with a wonderful, warm symmetry. Mike heard the otherworldly sound of an Elf sighing with pleasure. He reveled in the feeling, taking hold of her waspish hips and sliding home deep within her.

Allynna gasped, and Mike groaned at the tightness. She was new to this: young and inexperienced, yet somehow her body seemed to know just what to do to drive him wild. The Elf pulled back from his thrust, then pushed against his waist once more, his hips connecting with her ass as they rubbed together in the most pleasing kind of friction.

"Aly." Mike whispered as the breath shuddered from his lungs. Oh how perfect she felt: like a warm sheath perfectly matching its blade. Mike thrust into her, and a dozen nerve endings lit up with pleasure. He thrust again, and Allynna let out a pleasured gasp. He was in ecstasy.

They picked up the pace, beginning a hot, wet fuck that left the both of them breathless and groaning at the intensity. Allynna quaked with pleasure, her arms trembling as she struggled to hold herself in place as her mate slammed his hips against her. The wet slap of their bodies together created a lurid sound as the two engaged in their erotic interspecies entanglement.

Mike planted a spank across Allynna's exposed rear and she let out a yelp, glancing back behind her and brushing her braid out of the way, exposing her long ears. For some reason, that just made Mike harder. She had coated his cock in her juices, and as they fucked Mike could feel the clench of her cunny when he bottomed out against her. Allynna gasped, she trembled and shook. She submitted herself to him in a way Mike could only have dreamed of witnessing an Elf do... much less Aly herself.

Mike felt a possessive sense of control wash over him. He leaned his weight atop his mate, draping his chest over her back as the two became ever more intimately joined. He thrust hard against her flank, their bodies pressed so tightly together they became slick with sweat and sexual fluids.

He rolled his hips, reveling in the feeling of her depths the way a triumphant predator would devour a meal. She was his, and he was hers. His hands went over her own, and his thighs clenched tight behind her, adding leverage and depth as he fucked the randy Elf as deep and as hard as he could. She cried out in pleasure; he must have been doing something right.

I cant believe I'm fucking Aly right now. Came a thought unbidden to his head. Mike felt a swell of confidence and he redoubled his movements, the masculine thought adding strength to his strokes. It was only after a few more moments of grunting and thrusting that he really paused to consider the thought.

...I can't believe I'm fucking Aly right now. Mike faltered for a moment as he marveled at the Elf under him. She was so beautiful, her clenched expression as she looked back at him belying the honest emotion expressed in her face. She wanted him. She... she loved him.

Mike paused in their rough sex session at the same time Allynna did. They exchanged a long, breathless look. Somehow, they both sensed at the same time that this was the wrong position. They'd been mating like animals, fornicating with the mindless purpose of fulfilling their biological function. But this was more than that. This was...

Mike took hold of her hips and gently twisted to one side, indicating for her to roll over. "Here Aly, let's-" He started to say, but she was already moving. They were strangely in sync, shifting position without fumbling in the midst of their passion. Allynna rolled on her back and spread her legs, lifting her knees to either side of her shoulders in a spread eagle position. She extended her arms, her blue eyes fixed to Mike's. He laid atop her, planting his elbows next to her shoulders as he got in close.

He positioned himself once more, angling downwards into her womanhood as she took hold of him and guided him in. His penis slid home, and then he was in the deepest part of her. They were body to body, chest to chest; eye to eye, their gazes fixed on one another. The mood in the room had shifted, become something entirely different from before. Where once they fucked like animals, now they moved in slow, deep strokes.

Mike watched the gentle curves of her face, the soft expressions Aly made when he moved within her. She watched him too, looking at him as if she could read every line in his face. She smiled at him, and he found his heartbeat quicken. He gave a nervous smile back.

"Michael." She whispered in that quiet voice of hers. The one she only used with him. Mike's heart sang.

They resumed their lovemaking, their fingers interlacing together as their bodies pulled tight. Mike kissed his Elf. His Elf kissed him back. They held tight in a romantic embrace as he gently moved in and out of her, his stomach tightening as he felt the slow buildup towards orgasm. Despite the slower pace he could feel them - both of them - reaching a climax.

Mike's breath issued out in ragged fashion. The rise and fall of Aly's chest moved in time with his own, drawing closer and closer in turn. She gasped, and he let out a heavy exhale of his own. The joy he felt of being with her, holding her close in this moment went beyond words.

"I..." He tried to say that he loved her, like it was something that was easy. Her eyes narrowed. Not in anger, but in understanding.

I love you. She said with her gaze, without ever speaking the words.

Mike felt a rush of emotions fill his chest as he reached his climax. His cock swelled within her. Allynna's face twisted with ecstacy, her eyes rolling upwards. Mike groaned and bit his lip. The orgasm was so intense. It struck a chord within him, sending threads of electricity up his spine as his entire body began to feel like a single erogenous zone.

A rush of feelings struck him, far stronger than anything he had ever felt before. Joy, elation, terror, excitement, fear, anger... wait- what?

The emotions came faster and faster this time, rushing around him and Aly like a hurricane. The sensations no longer made sense: a whirling maelstrom of confusion as emotions he didn't feel filtered through his overcrowded mind. Alien sensations struck him, feelings he could not describe, sensations that were not his own.

As he ejaculated and Allynna's pussy tightened like a vice around him he felt a sudden surge of sensitivity, both physical and emotional. Allynna was caught up in it too. She let out a cry that sounded like she was singing. Her legs locked around his waist, pulling him tight, running her fingers through her hair as she cried out in that strange, lyrical voice. It vibrated in his head like a tuning fork, sending his mind into overdrive.

It all led up to this final, penultimate moment. Mike let out a deep exhale... and never stopped. The breath extended into eternity. The world around him dissipated, his eyes rolling into his head as his body shuddered and he began to seize up. Even that terrifying reality fell away as he felt his body disappear, the world becoming an indistinct nothingness of emotion and sensation.

He felt her: like a soothing, angelic presence she was all around him, sheltering him in this warm, beautiful place that was not a place, but a person. He was at one with her, united in a way that went beyond all words or comprehension.

Allynna fell away. Mike fell away. They ceased to be anything but the core of who they were: their memories and proclivities stripped bare the way one would shed their clothing. They were left spiritually naked: more sensation than sentience. Then even that final, minuscule barrier melted away, and the two points of light merged together.

It was ecstasy; it was beauty. The universe was one and Mike had found its center. He no longer knew where "he" began and "she" ended. They were united: like two stars collapsing into a singularity of thought and emotion that bled together into an endless tide of-

Mike gasped in a breath and felt his heart begin to beat again.

He collapsed on top of his lover, his chest heaving as his mind flailed around in the darkness of their bedroom. His synapses were aflame, his every nerve ending was screaming from his forehead to his toes that something was wrong, something had changed irrevocably. He could... taste the air, but as a sensation, like one would take in the scope of a room with their eyes.

He felt Allynna's naked, sweaty skin against him and realized he was on top of her. He lifted his gaze and looked down at her. She was as breathless as he was, staring back at him with the same, baffled look he knew he was giving in return.

Mike panted, and he stared at her. Allynna panted, and she stared at him. They were totally in sync. Mike could even feel her heartbeat, chest to chest, thumping the same, rapid pace in tune to his own.

"Wh-" He tried to vocalize, but his throat had closed tight like a vice. Allynna shook her head, the slightest of pivots. For some reason Mike knew she was trying to tell him to wait and catch his breath.

They stared into each others eyes, baffled at the wordless symmetry that now lay between them. Mike could feel her: thinking, looking. He could feel a light breeze of wind from the windows cross her cheek, like her skin was a phantom limb all it's own.

Then, the connection broke. Mike rolled off of her and fell back against the bed to her right. He gasped in a second inhale and marveled at the sensation of cool air filling his lungs. He lay there, helpless, unable to move his heavy body as sweat poured from his skin and his eyes danced circles in his head.

"W-what-" he babbled out, feeling a rush of tears come unbidden to his eyes. Allynna's shoulder was against his, their bodies lying together. They gasped in time with one another's breaths.

"Michael." The Elf said in the barest of whispers. She turned her head to look at him. He felt her eyes upon his face like the blinding glare of the sun. "We... we just bonded."

Mike put the back of his hand over his eyes, grimacing to himself as he fought to control his erratic emotions. It was like his whole body was a conduit and there was electricity running through him. He felt the thrumming of some unknown force at the core of his chest, sending pulses of blood out through his body and into his extremities like an air pump.

"I..." More tears. Not of pain, but of a desperate, childlike confusion. He turned to look at Allynna and found himself face to face with her. A rush of emotion struck his chest as he found himself suddenly overwhelmed with feelings at the sight of her beautiful, delicate expression. Her face softened with empathy as she looked at him.

She can read me. He thought. She can see right through me. The realization that those deep, blue eyes saw into his very soul made him want to hide under the covers.

"I th-thought it was just a..." his voice fell away.

How stupid was he to say that? What did he think this was? He'd heard the rumors, he had been told about the supposed intensity of the experience of sharing a lifebond with an Elf. But he had never believed it, had always ascribed the so-called 'event' as just another way of saying 'we're married. It was overblown extension of the Elven superiority complex. After all, who would have ever expected to meet an alien who had mated with an Elf firsthand, much less go through a bonding experience themselves?

Allynna shook her head, seemingly terrified to move too fast for fear of overexposing herself to him. She was naked, but that was a paltry sort of nudity. They were bare down to the soul, and any shallow gesture or nervous tic could be read like a book for the psychological quagmire it was.

"It's not a rumor." She managed to finally reply.

"I know." Mike said, blushing at his naïveté. "I just said that cause-"

"It's okay." Allynna said. And he believed her. There would be no lies between them now... or perhaps ever again. Everything had changed. They were laid open to each other, and like prisoners bound together, trapped in a cave for years they emerged blinking into the blinding light of this new reality they found.

Mike couldn't keep his heartbeat in check. "What do we-?"

"Breathe." Allynna said, "we just need time to-"

Halfway through her sentence Mike found himself blustering. "T-there's no adjusting to this-"

"Patience, Michael."

The words were coming out faster than either of them could say them. They were having a conversation without finishing their thoughts, like a debate composed entirely of reading between the lines.

Mike shook his head back and forth, his breathing going ragged. "I don't know if I can-"

"You can. You've handled worse."

"I'm scared, Aly."

Her hand reached up and touched his cheek. It was like a soothing blanket had been laid over his unquiet mind. The feel of her warmth steadied him, calmed his breath.

"It's all right." Allynna said, staring firmly into his eyes. Somehow he knew she was right. "I'm here with you."

She was. Heruen help him, Mike finally understood that Allynna wasn't going anywhere. That secret, silent terror that had dogged him for the better part of two years faded away like a spring fog. His trembling hand reached up to brush a lock of hair out of the way. She smiled softly at his touch.

"I love you." He gasped out.

"I know." She said, leaning her head into his chest. "But by Arkeya's tears, I've been waiting to hear that from you for far too long."

Mike let out a breathless chuckle, "I know, I'm terrible at it, Aly."

"You say it in other ways. As do I."

He hugged her close, ran his fingers through her hair. Mike realized in that moment he felt completely, utterly alive. She hugged him back, planting a gentle kiss on his collarbone as her fingers stroked his back.

"...I suppose there is no point in hiding it from you any longer." He heard her whisper into his chest.

Mike let out an honest, exhausted laugh. "W-What, the bonding wasn't enough, now you've got skeletons in your closet?"

Allynna paused in his arms. "Skeletons in my...?"

"Secrets Aly, secrets." Mike felt a momentary annoyance followed by the return of the supreme bliss of their post-bonding embrace. What was he even worried about, anymore? The world was right with him. "That thing your Aunt was talking about."

Allynna stiffened in his grasp. "...I have something I need to tell you, Michael. Something that ashames me, something I wish I could keep from you. But... you are my mate. And there are no secrets between us."

Mike let out an exhausted snort. "Unless you're here to tell me you're secretly three Dwarves wearing a trenchcoat I'm not interested tonight, Aly."

Despite his bravado he could feel her tenseness. "Michael-"

"We just bonded, I can barely feel my legs but somehow I can feel your toes, and you want to drop a second bombshell?" He felt her fingers clench against his back. Something about the way she worried made Mike suddenly desperate to escape the point.

"I need to-"

"Please, Aly, for my sake let's save it for the morning. I'm sure whatever you need to tell me is-" Allynna put a hand to his chest, silencing him. He turned to see her eyes fixed to him with a firm, melancholy expression.

"Michael, I'm a Clone."