Halftime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I felt Bill walk up behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and unbuttoned my jeans. I leaned back into him and could feel his erection against my ass. I reached back and realized he was completely nude. Bill undid my pants and pulled them to the floor. As I stepped out of my pants, he pulled my shirt over my head. He leaned forward and whispered in my ear "Look at that. Watch him suck that cock. Don't you wish you could suck cock like that? Watch him take it all into his mouth. You'd love to be able to do that, wouldn't you? You'd love to suck a big cock like that, wouldn't you?"

Yes. I'd love to be able to do that.

He whispered in my ear again "But I love your ass too much. I need to fuck you again." I moaned slightly and pushed my ass back against him. I moved my hips so I could feel his cock in the crack of my ass and then slid it up and down.

"You want me to fuck you again, don't you? Right here, right now? In front of your neighbors."

Yes. I want you to fuck me. I continued to watch Mike suck George's cock and couldn't peel my eyes away. Bill's hands were all over, massaging my ass, stroking my cock and pinching my nipples. He was kissing my neck and whispering in my ear how much he wanted to be in me again.

George looked up at me and said "You're going to fuck him again, aren't you? Fuck him right here and now. I want to watch you. Get up on the bed and take it like a bitch. There's lube in the nightstand. "

I moved on to the bed so that I was directly next to George. I wanted him to have a good view of the show. I got up on the bed and stuck my ass in the air with my head on the bed. I looked back and said to Bill "Put your cock in me. I want you to fuck me." I looked over and watched Mike's head bob up and down on George's cock. He was stroking and sucking like a man possessed.

I felt Bill get up behind me and I felt the sensation of him running his tongue up and down my ass crack. He licked my asshole and teased it with his tongue, driving me crazy with desire. He lubed up a finger and teased my ass with it. It felt so good, the way he made light circles around my ring. Then he plunged it in and finger fucked me.

George looked at me and said "you like that, don't you? You like being a bitch."

Yesssssssss, I said. It feels so fucking good!

Bill pulled his fingers from my ass and rolled a condom on his cock. I could feel him position his cockhead at my opening and push. This time, there was no pain. He slid right in and I let out a loud moan as he entered me.

"Yea, fuck him," I heard Mike say. I looked back at him and he was stroking George's cock while he watched Bill fuck me. "Fuck him good. "

Bill thrust all the way into me and I could feel his balls slap into mine with every stroke. My eyes were closed and my mouth was open wide as I breathed harder and harder. I got up onto my elbows and looked back at Bill. He was looking down watching his cock fuck my ass. "God, that feels so good. You were right. It's gets better every time."

"Your ass is so tight. I'm gonna cum!" He picked up his pace and I wondered if he was going to want me to suck him off again. A few more strokes and I got my answer. He pulled out and tore the rubber off of his cock. He got off the bed and stood up, saying "Get over here and suck me off."

I hopped off the bed and down on my knees. I took his cock in my mouth and sucked as hard as I could. I slid my mouth up and down quickly and stroked him with my hand. I'd been sucking for about 30 seconds when he pulled his cock out of my mouth and said "Open your mouth. I want these guys to see me cum on your face."

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth as wide as I could. I could hear Bill pumping his cock just inches from my face. The first jet of hot cum hit me on the left cheek and I could feel the cum dripping down my face. Bill adjusted his aim and the next two squirts landed squarely in my mouth. I opened my eyes, reached out and took his cock into my mouth again to get the last drop. I let his come sit in my mouth while I licked him clean and then I swallowed.

I looked over at MIke and he was still stroking George's cock while they both watched. Mike reached over and started to roll a condom on George's cock. Then he applied a liberal amount of lube and started stroking again.

"Get over here. You're not done yet," George commanded.

I stood up and walked over to him. I could feel Bill's cum drying on my face, but I didn't care. George stood up and pushed me down onto the bed, pulled me to the edge of the bed and put my legs up over his shoulders. "I want to see if this ass is as good as our boy here says it is."

Mike quickly took off his clothes and scrambled on top of me, facing George. He lowered himself down to my face and said "Lick my balls while I watch him fuck you." I teased his balls with my tongue as George rubbed his huge cock against my asshole.

George pushed his cock into me and it felt like I was being ripped in two. My ass was on fire and I didn't think that there was anything more painful than that. "Relax, bitch, or you'll be walking funny for a week." I relaxed as best as I could, but his cock was so big; there was no way I could take it. I was wrong. Slowly, he pushed all the way into me until I could feel his hips hit mine. I'd done it! I was actually very proud of myself for some reason. I concentrated on Mike's balls as he stroked his cock above my face. Then, he bent down and took my cock in his mouth. I licked and sucked but after a few seconds, I couldn't concentrate on anything but the wonderful feeling of George's cock in my ass and Mike's mouth on my cock. I was swimming in pleasure and unaware of anything but what was happening at my waist. The sensation of being fucked and sucked at the same time was too much for me and I blew my load into Mike's mouth without any warning. He kept sucking until my rapidly shrinking cock fell from his mouth. He turned around brought his lips to mine, passing my own cum back into my mouth. I swallowed the entire load.

George had picked up his pace at this point. "Yea, I'm getting close. His ass is really tight."

Mike's face was right next to mine and he whispered in my ear "Yea, make him cum. Make him cum in your ass."

Just then, George let out a cry of passion and stopped pumping my ass as he came. I could feel his cock spasm as he shot his load into the condom. It was the most wonderful feeling I'd ever imagined. He let my legs slip off his shoulders and he said "That's a nice piece of ass" as he pulled out of me and headed for the bathroom.

I laid there for a few seconds and then I got up and dressed. I was almost to the door when I remembered about the cum on my face and went to the bathroom to clean up. We all went down stairs to watch the rest of the game. Man, I love football season!