Halftime Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KMB2476
KMB2476
119 Followers

Love and Amy had become quite friendly since everything had begun to get wild. The actress now had the redheaded wrestler's jersey off and was happily tonguing her nipples while stroking the rest of her chest with her happy hands. Amy's own hands were deep in Love's shorts, pushing them down her ass and grabbing at her cheeks while she moaned from the talented tongue licking her hard, pink points. When she had first been told about this place, Amy had fantasized about something just like this and, as she had been finding out a lot recently, reality was always better than fantasy when it came to girl sex.

As beautiful a picture as it was for the crossover between Hollywood and wrestling to be so vividly displayed, Jessica broke it up. She had brought Amy here and wanted to play with her friend.

"C'mere Amy," Jessica urged with a seductive stare. "Taste this. You'll love it baby."

Amy wasn't about to refuse Jessica anything, especially when Love followed right behind her. The two girls crawled their half dressed bodies off the couch, Amy's bare tits on display for everyone as Love's shorts and panties hit the ground, and made their way towards Jessica, Rose and Alyssa. Jessica held out Rose's wet hand for her friends.

"Taste it," Jessica grinned. "Taste how good Lyssa's pussy is."

With Alyssa's bare body so close by and so beautiful, Amy found her lust for the actress growing at a dangerous rate of speed. She was all too happy to grasp Rose's hand from Alyssa and lick up what remained of Alyssa's juices. Love quickly joined in, adding her own tongue to Rose's flesh and making the actress cry out a muffled sound of desire into Alyssa's pussy. Knowing she had so many sexy, willing bodies next to her gave Rose a brilliant idea and she pulled away from Alyssa's pussy.

Ignoring Alyssa's cry of frustration, Rose pressed her cum covered face to Love's ear and whispered to her housemate while cupping her tits and rubbing her through her top. Love melted at the sound of Rose's words. She was putty in her friend's hands and obediently nodded her head and smiled before getting up and scampering off out of the room.

With Love temporarily reassigned, Rose found herself staring right at Amy as the wrestler lovingly licked her fingers free of feminine essence. Rose really had no idea who Amy was, but she was a sucker for a pretty face and a hot body and the wrestler had both.

"You like that taste sweetie?" Rose asked and Amy smiled and nodded her head.

"Yeah? So are you just hear to taste or do you want to get fucked too?" Rose demanded. "Tell me what you want me to do to your body."

"Fuck me!" Amy begged. "I want to be fucked! I need it Rose! Make me a notch on your fucking bedpost!"

Rose smiled again, loving Amy's attitude. Maybe she should start watching wrestling if all the girls were as hot as this spitfire.

"Get on the couch and get ready for me slut," Rose commanded before pushing her face back into Alyssa. "Spread that pretty pussy wide!"

Jessica lovingly kissed Amy, knowing full well she was in for a treat as she rose up. Jessica grabbed at the redhead's dark green pants and pulled them down, leaving her in a pink and black spotted thong. The actress knew Rose wasn't going to have much fun with her wearing that so Jessica helpfully sunk her teeth into the side of Amy's thong and pulled it down.

"Thank you," Amy giggled as she stepped away from her panties and left the thong in Jessica's mouth, hanging like a chew toy from her lips.

"Grrrrrr..." Jessica playfully growled as she pulled the thong from her mouth and held it up to her face. She breathed in the heavenly scent of Amy's arousal and watched happily as her friend spread her legs open and gasped at the penetration of Rose's fingers into her tight folds.

While Rose began fingering Amy to go along with her dining on Alyssa's honey pot, Sarah kept her tongue inside Alyson, licking the pussy she knew so well as she finger fucked Charisma into a frenzy. Charisma cried out in joy as she rode Sarah's fingers, her sexy friend adding a third finger inside her and filling her up so well. The cries of the dirty blonde actress began attracting attention and, with her eyes closed from the pleasure, Charisma soon found her lips smothered by a mystery woman's.

Charisma didn't immediately recognize the flavor of the lipstick so she knew it wasn't Alyson. When she opened her eyes, Charisma let out a happy moan when she saw it was Stacy who was passionately frenching her.

From her vantage point on the other couch, Stacy could easily see how happy Amy was tasting Rose's fingers and then feeling those sexy digits inside her. The leggy blonde badly wanted in and Charisma's beautiful lips offered quite the opportunity. Stacy had so far kept her lesbian desires inside the office so to speak. Besides Jessica, she had only been with her fellow divas and when she had first accepted the invitation to come here that had been the first thing she had wanted to change. Ever since Jessica and Trish had seduced her inside that steam room, Stacy had been crazy for pussy and now she wanted to experience it all.

Stacy and Charisma moaned into each other's mouths, the two former cheerleaders blissfully losing themselves in the sapphic kiss. They each had boyfriends. Hell Charisma had a kid. But none of that mattered. All that mattered to them was the pleasure they knew women could bring and the desire to feel that pleasure as often as possible.

Wanting to see as much of her new friend as possible, Stacy pulled Charisma's t-shirt off, exposing a pale blue bra. The actress' nipples were swollen against the material of the bra and Stacy helped herself to a taste. She leaned down to suck hard on the poking points, teasing Charisma through her bra and leaving the material wet with desire and saliva.

"Mmmmm oh Stacy...suck those nipples baby," Charisma moaned, running her fingers through Stacy's long blonde hair. "Ughhhhhh yessssss...suck them while Sarah finger fucks me! Mmmmmm make it good and I'll let her do you next! I'll let her get her fingers into your hot little pussy!"

That was just what Stacy wanted and she felt her pussy soaking her panties. She'd already ditched her shorts and shirt watching the action and all she was in now was the slightest of black g-strings that barely covered an inch of her succulent ass cheeks. She wanted Sarah inside her. God, she wanted them all inside her. She wanted to be fucked so bad. She couldn't wait!

Stacy wanted to be in Charisma's place and she knew the best way to get their was to speed along her new friend's orgasm. She moved her hand down from cupping Charisma's tit through her bra toward her exposed and dripping pussy. Sarah already had her fingers inside, but Stacy slowly pushed one of her own in, stretching Charisma's pinkness.

"Gawwwwd!!! Soooooo fucking gooooooooood!!!" Charisma squealed. But just as soon as Stacy started, she had to stop when she found her hand being slapped away.

"No!" Jennifer declared, exerting some authority as scorekeeper and making up a rule on the spot that she felt made a lot of sense. "Only Sarah can get her off. You can touch her breasts but nothing below the belt."

Thinking Jennifer was sounding a lot like the referees she encountered on a frequent basis, Stacy complied and got back to Charisma's tits. She unsnapped her bra and went right for her flesh puppies as soon as they were exposed to the open air. Stacy buried her face in Charisma's breasts as Jennifer took the moment to admire the wrestler's amazing ass while making sure she kept a close eye on the action.

Though she'd welcomed Stacy's help, Sarah didn't let it distract her from what she had to do. She gave Alyson everything she knew she liked, using her free hand to rub Alyson's own juices on her tits and tummy as she sucked on her clit and nibbled just slightly on it with her teeth, to give her friend the extra spice she knew she liked with her sugar.

"More Sarah! More! Make me fucking come like the slut I am!!!" Alyson said as she began to trade hot kisses with Charisma and Jewel. She was a stranger to Stacy but that didn't stop her from plunging her tongue into her mouth as the kisses became longer and more heated with every moment Sarah was working over her clit. Alyson rubbed her wet pussy all over Sarah's face as she fucked her.

Sarah knew that Alyson was only truly close when she began screaming like a banshee, so Sarah began taking her friend harder. She sucked furiously on Alyson's clit while sliding a finger up and down her slit to lube it up. Just as Alyson's voice began to rise, Sarah moved her wet finger around Alyson's backside and to her tight little asshole. She rubbed it first, just to let Alyson know what was coming and then pushed it inside her.

"FUCK YESSSSSSSSSS!!!" Alyson roared when her ass was penetrated. "FUCK ME SARAHHHHHH!!! FUCK MY TIGHT LITTLE ASSHOLE WHILE YOU GOBBLE UP MY HOT CUNT!!! MAKE ME COME YOU BITCH!!! MAKE ALL OF US FUCKING COME!!! MAKE US YOUR FUCKING WHORES SARAH!!! YESSSSSS FUCK MY HOLES BABYYYYY!!!"

Sensing that Alyson was indeed ready to lose it, Sarah decided to go for two at once. She picked up the pace on Charisma, counting on Stacy's help to make this a very pleasurable finger fuck. Sarah's assumption was wise as Stacy sucked happily on Charisma's sensitive nipples and brought her closer and closer to orgasm.

As Sarah pushed her finger in and out of Alyson's ass, pumping the tight hole, Charisma found her own hands gripping Stacy's backside. The actress gripped hard enough on Stacy's butt to leave handprints and the way Stacy moaned into her tits told Charisma that she wanted more. So, without any warning, Charisma raised her hand up and smacked Stacy's ass. Stacy squealed at the spanking and ginned wildly.

"More!" Stacy begged. "Spank my ass Charisma! Spank my tight fucking ass while I suck on your hot tits!"

Charisma gave Stacy what she wanted, smacking her rock hard ass over and over again, making the blonde moan and squeal with every loud smack to her cheeks. The harder she spanked the wrestling goddess, the more Stacy played with her tits, licking the curvy flesh and rubbing the heavy mounds while she sucked on her nipples, leaving saliva all over her flesh. Charisma loved having her chest played with and the sensation of that and Sarah's fingers rubbing and pinching her clit had her right on the edge.

"ALMOST THERE SARAH!!!" Alyson shouted. "FUCK ME BABY! FUCK THAT ASS WHILE YOU EAT ME! MAKE ME FUCKING SCREAM OUT HOW GOOD YOU ARE!!!"

More than anything that was what Sarah wanted. She wanted Aly to come, but also in a way that would let Rose know she was ahead. Sarah loved having her talents raved about and this was a review she was dying to get. She slid her finger in harder, loving the way Alyson's asshole gripped her tighter the closer she got to coming. Sarah kept up a steady attack on Alyson's clit and with one last, hard lick she had her friend just where she wanted her.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS...OHHHHHHHHH COMINNNNNGGGG!!!"

That was all Alyson got out before her cries turned into screams that threatened to shatter the glass in the windows. She spilled her juices onto Sarah's waiting tongue and face, adding a second coat of glaze to what Jewel had already left there. But that wasn't all Sarah got out of this.

Hearing Alyson come also set Charisma off. With a scream that probably could have been heard all the way in Houston during their halftime entertainment, Charisma came. The walls of her cunt clamped down hard on Sarah's thrusting fingers and her cream dripped down Sarah's fingers and her arm, tickling her skin and making Sarah smile big time. Now she was asserting some serious control of this contest!

"UGHHHH SARAAHHHHHH YOU'RE TOO FUCKING GOOOOOOD!!!" Alyson cried out as soon as she could form words again. "NO ONE'S FUCKING BETTER!"

"OOOOOH YESSSSSSS I LOVE IT!!!" Charisma shouted. "YOU'RE A GODDESS SARAH!!!"

Rose knew those words from Sarah's friends were meant to rattle her, so she didn't let them knock them off her game. What she didn't like was Jennifer's new scoring update.

"Wow...three to one now...Sarah in the lead," Jennifer giggled as she began playing with her own tits through her t-shirt. She was becoming so aroused from this that her thin red t-shirt looked like she was in a sauna. It clung to her chest like a damp cloth, giving everyone a showing of her hard, bra-less nipples underneath.

"It won't be that way for long, whore," Rose spat out, yanking herself away from Alyssa again. "I've got reinforcements on the way!"

"Reinforcements? What the hell are you talking about?" Sarah demanded as she gave Stacy a reward for her help by kissing the wrestler and letting her lick Charisma's cum off her fingers and arm. Sarah moaned from the loving tongue strokes Stacy was giving her flesh but she still was concerned about what Rose was plotting.

The answer revealed itself a moment later when Love came running in. She'd ditched what had remained of her clothes on the way and as naked as the day she was born, but she wasn't alone. In her hand she held Rose's most dangerous weapon and Rose laughed evilly when she saw that.

"That's it Love," Rose grinned. "Now bring Mr. Snappy to mommy."

"Ooooh right away mommy," Love giggled before being stopped mid-journey by an outraged Sarah.

"Love, how could you?" Sarah demanded. "How could you help out Rose over me?"

"Because I promised this slut she'd be the first person to get my toy up her ass," Rose replied with a wink before grabbing the toy from Love and plunging her tongue back into Alyssa's drenched pussy.

"Sorry Sarah," Love said sheepishly. "I didn't mean to take sides...but I just couldn't help it."

"Yeah, well I'm still ahead and two can play at that game bitch," Sarah grumbled before grabbing Alyson and pulling her close. She whispered into her best friend's ear. Alyson immediately agreed to Sarah's plan and the former slayer playfully slapped her friend's ass as she ran upstairs.

Alyson ran as fast as she could but as she was leaving she was able to hear Rose pull closer to Sarah's lead.

"FUCK ME ROSE!!!" Alyssa screamed. "SUCK THAT CLIT!!! MMMMM GONNA COME SOON!!!"

Alyssa had her legs wrapped around Rose's back by now and her hands gripping her by her red hair. There was no way Alyssa was letting Rose pull away once more. A fire could have broken out and Alyssa still would have made Rose get her off before even thinking about escaping.

Of course Rose had no intention of pulling away, even as Love helpfully pulled Mr. Snappy up and around her waist, tightening the harness to perfectly fit her as she kept her lips plastered to Alyssa's clit and her fingers deep inside Amy.

Her work done for the moment, Love reintroduced herself to Amy, kissing her deeply and letting their bare breasts rub together, their hard nipples poking each other in the most appealing way. Paying attention to the rules, Love kept her fingers away from Amy's pussy while Rose was there. Instead she massaged her friend's tits and played with her nipples while kissing all over the huge tattoo on her shoulder and arm that made Amy's beautiful bare body so distinctive. Despite the pleasure they were both feeling, both girls kept their eyes peeled on Alyssa as she started to come.

"YES!!! YESSSSS!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" Alyssa cried out again and again, her tits bouncing up and down as she felt Rose's mouth sucking the cum right out of her. Rose was always such a hot clitsucker and this time was no exception. She knew just how long and how hard Alyssa liked it and her efforts brought forth a hot, creamy reward as Alyssa came against her mouth.

"MMMMM DRINK IT ROSE!!! DRINK THAT CUM!!!" Alyssa hollered. "TASTE IT LIKE IT'S CANDY, SLUT!!! IT'S YOUR FUCKING TREAT FOR BEING SO DAMN GOOOOOOOOOD!!!"

"Ummm I guess that's 3-2 now," Jennifer moaned, finding it harder to keep track the more she saw. She was still watching the TV to measure when halftime was over, but she could see there was still plenty of time left in this contest.

"Gonna be tied soon," Rose confidently promised as she sat up from Alyssa's quivering body, her juices dripping from her chin onto her tits. Rose yanked Love off of Amy's lap and positioned her on all fours on the couch. Naturally Love didn't protest. She just moaned and wiggled her ass in the air as Rose began licking her tight puckered hole.

Snapping herself back to reality, Sarah almost slapped herself for being so sloppy. She'd just let Rose make Alyssa come without doing anything back. She was starting to lose it and it was too damn early for that. Sarah quickly grabbed Stacy down onto her lap and kissed the taller girl ferociously. She practically took the wrestler's tongue out, but Stacy didn't mind. Someone like Sarah could be as rough as she wanted to.

Sarah rubbed Stacy's freshly spanked cheeks while she kissed her, lowering her g-string off her body as she did so. Sarah loved this ass and she slapped it hard, adding her own handprints. She wasn't about to lose her lead to Rose. Mr. Snappy or no Mr. Snappy. Besides, Sarah knew her tongue was better than any hunk of plastic and that soon Alyson would be back to help her.

"Get in the chair," Sarah ordered Stacy as the wrestler's ass tingled. "I need to taste some WWF pussy!"

Stacy felt somehow compelled to remind Sarah that the panda lovers had made them change the name of the company, but she pushed the thought out of her mind. There was a time and a place for everything and this was not the right time to quibble about initials. This was a time to sit back, spread your legs and enjoy some serious slayer tongue.

From her seat, Stacy was able to spread her long legs wide and let Sarah slide her tongue up and down her soaked slit, lapping away all the hot cream that had collected there from all her playtime. It also gave Stacy an exquisite view of the action all around her.

Rose was still licking Love's asshole while Amy fingered herself and moved over to play with Love's shaking tits. Jessica and Charisma were lost in a kiss, showing that sides didn't matter when orgasms were at stake. They were rubbing their bare bodies together and playing with each other's heavy breasts. Looking around the room Stacy continued to find sights that would have made Caligula blush.

Britney Spears had Beyonce Knowles bent over the pool table as she lapped away at her pussy and rubbed the cheeks of her bare ass. And right on the pool table, Christina Aguilera was flat on her back, her legs up in the air as Beyonce spanked her pussy and tasted it, loving the flavor just as much as she'd loved Jewel's. Now Beyonce was ready to do everything to Christina that Jewel had done to her and she wasn't going to hold back. Christina was in heaven as Beyonce explored her pussy while she played with her own tits and tugged at the piercings that accented her hard nipples so well.

Stacy could also see her fellow Diva, Trish, had made herself very well acquainted with her fellow Canadian. Pamela Anderson was yanking Trish's top off, exposing her huge tits, unrestrained by any bra. The two blondes were furiously making out and since Pam had already lost her top, Stacy saw the delightful mashing of their chests. Just thinking about those amazing tits rubbing together almost had Stacy coming all over Sarah's face.

Just off to the right, Stacy could see the just as busty Carmen Electra hooking her fingers into Tara Reid's thong and yanking it down to expose a wet little pussy that she immediately began rubbing her bare tits against as Tara lay splayed out in a chair. And to cap it off, Stacy glanced to see Jewel finish stripping down Gwen Stefani to her bare skin and kissing her with the hunger one horny girl could only muster for the other.

It was all too much and all Stacy wanted was to see more and never have it stop. Thoughts of leaving Andrew behind forever and moving in here was all she could think of and she didn't snap out of it until she heard the bestial cries that were coming from the nearby couch.

KMB2476
KMB2476
119 Followers
123456...9