Halftime Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KMB2476
KMB2476
117 Followers

"FUCK ME ROSE!!!" Love cried out as Rose pushed Mr. Snappy into her snug asshole. "AHHHHHH YESSSSSSS FUCK MY ASS LIKE YOU OWN IT ROSE!!!"

"Yessssssssss Love," Rose hissed. "All mine! This ass belongs to me! Tell Sarah how fucking good it is!"

Love cared for Sarah so much. They had started this together and she never wanted to hurt her. But she couldn't help it. She was a slave to her own slutty desires and the lust she felt for the toy being pressed into her ass and the woman who controlled it compelled her to obey.

"It's soooooooo fucking gooood..." Love panted while Rose began thrusting into her, fucking her ass and slapping her cheeks with her hand. "No one fucks me like you do Rose!!! More baby more...I'm your slut Rose! Your fucking little slut! Only yours! Fuck me Rose! Fuck my slutty little ass and make me come for you! My ass is yours! All my fucking holes are yours! Ughhhhhhh and Sarah knows it!!!"

Even with everyone's competitive juices flowing, that comment stung Sarah more than she expected it to. She wanted to be the one Love was moaning those words too. But she pushed it aside and concentrated on Stacy's yummy pussy instead. She'd settle up with Love later. She just needed to be reminded who it was that really knew how to fuck around here.

With Stacy's juices making her taste buds dance, it was easy for Sarah to think more about the competition. Stacy had such a beautiful pussy. It was so pink and tight and smooth, with not a hair in sight. Plus that glorious ass was in such easy reach. Sarah was in total lust with Stacy Keibler's body and she knew that this girl was going to get an open invitation here no matter what.

Things had happened so suddenly and gotten so unstoppable that Sarah suddenly realized she hadn't even bothered to get undressed. She was still in her jeans and tank top and with a quick stroke between her legs, Sarah saw that her jeans were completely soaked through. Sarah giggled into Stacy's pussy and assumed that she must have come from all of this and not even known it. Now that she was aware of it, she could feel the pussy cream dripping down her legs as she sat there on her knees. She'd never felt this slutty before and it was an amazing sensation through her tight, young body.

As it happened, Sarah hadn't been the only one in the room to notice she was still dressed. And, unlike the very busy Sarah, this person was prepared to do something about it. Like a panther sneaking out of the brush to stalk her prey, Reese Witherspoon appeared on all fours with lust for her friend in her eyes.

"Now I get to thank you," Reese seductively purred, coming up behind Sarah and undoing her jeans.

"Nooooo..." Sarah said, not wanting any distractions. But her cries were muffled by Stacy's sweet snatch and Sarah couldn't bring herself to pull away from it. She remained on her knees, lapping away at Stacy as Reese pulled down her jeans and panties past her ass to expose her wet and needy holes to the open air. Sarah shivered in pleasure and tried to keep concentrating on Stacy even as Reese began to gently lick away at her pussy, tasting the cream that had already been produced and getting more made in a hurry.

While Sarah found herself slowing down because of Reese's exuberance, Rose had no such distractions. There was nothing stopping her from pounding Love's ass while she spanked her with one hand and used her other on her pussy, fingering Love's tightness as she loosened up her ass. Rose wanted everyone to see this. She wanted Love's complete submission to her and her toy to be an example for anyone in the room who dared consider her efforts lesser than Sarah's.

Love's screams of ecstasy had bounced from wall to wall in the entertainment room and the only thing that had been able to quiet her was Amy setting herself down on the couch and pressing her needy pussy to Love's face. Rose's fingering had left her so wet and she was eager to see if Love's tongue was as good as Jessica had promised her it was.

"Yessss eat that pussy Love," Rose urged. "Fuck that red haired cunt so sweet with that nasty tongue of yours! But don't make her come! That's my job! I'm finishing that bitch off!"

For her part Amy didn't care who it was that finished her off, as long as someone made her come. She was willing to fuck Love's pretty face until she came or someone made her stop, whichever came first. Only the pleasure mattered to Amy's horny brain. The how's and the what's were quite irrelevant.

Amy was quickly moaning from Love's hungry tongue. She was one of the most enthusiastic pussy eaters Amy had ever been with and that energy just made Amy want her more. Amy ground her bare ass into the couch cushions as her pussy humped Love's face and the girl's tongue slid into her cunt over and over again, sliding past her labia and into her pink goodness.

Every thrust Rose gave to Love's ass was given right back to Amy. The harder Rose fucked her, the harder Love tongued Amy's pussy. By now Love was almost completely bent over, her ass high in the air and her tits mashed against the couch cushions as her long brown hair was draped over Amy's spread thighs. Love's licking was only interrupted by the howls of pleasure she was experiencing from Rose's skilled fucking of her tender, young ass.

"Take it Love!" Rose grunted through gritted teeth as Mr. Snappy stimulated her own pussy. "Take this toy deep in your hot little ass! Gonna loosen that tight fucking hole so good and make you come so hard! Take this dick! Take all of my fucking big fake cock inside you!"

Amy peered down and saw Love's brown eyes looking up at her from her pussy. They were pools of lust and Amy nearly came from seeing Love's horny, happy puppy dog look. This girl was slutty and innocent all at once and Amy couldn't get enough of her. She wanted to see this girl come.

"Come for her baby," Amy said, pulling her pussy away from Love's messy face and caressing her cheek lovingly. "Come for Rose! Let me make you come you sweet little thing. God, you look so fucking amazing with that hard plastic buried deep in your ass! Let go baby! Let me see you come!"

Love cried out as the pleasure gripped her naked body. She was so close and Rose's probing fingers, gently rubbing her clitoris was such a nice contrast to the pounding and spanking her ass was taking. She knew it wouldn't be long before she was coming.

Meanwhile, Sarah was trying her best to keep up, but she just couldn't. Reese was too good. It was too much of a distraction and she let Stacy's pleasure slide as Reese tongue fucked her from behind. Sarah hadn't realized how horny she'd made herself from this and even though she longed for Reese to stop so she could get back to fucking Stacy, she couldn't bring herself to push her friend away. Her lead was at stake, but all Sarah could think of was Reese's tongue in her pussy and her hands on her ass, spreading open her cheeks so she could get a better tongue position inside her.

"I wanna make you come now Sarah," Reese declared, her voice dripping desire. "You made all these girls come so far and now it's your turn!"

"Ughhh no...noooo Reese...not nowwwwwwww..." Sarah tried to protest, but it quickly turned to a moan as Reese hit a sensitive spot inside her. God, her tongue felt so good inside her. It was so tempting for Sarah to just say fuck it and give in. She could let Reese tongue her over and over again and then let the rest of them fuck her. Rose could have the win. Sarah wanted the orgasms.

But before she fell too deep into that spell, Sarah's competitive side saved her from a sure defeat. She got control of herself and pulled herself away from Reese's tongue just in time to hear Love go over the edge.

"AGHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH ROSE BABYYYYYYY YESSSSSSSSSS!!!" Love howled. "MAKING ME COMMMMMMMMMME!!!"

Rose's hand was rubbing Love's snatch furiously now, picking up speed there as she slowed down inside her ass. Love's pussy creamed her orgasm all over Rose's palm, running through her fingers and staining the couch to go along with the spots of lust Amy, Alyssa and Jessica had left on it. Love's juices dripped down her hand and her arm and she pulled out of Love's ass with a loud pop before kissing her housemate passionately on the mouth.

"Who's your mommy Love?" Rose evilly demanded.

"Mmmmmmmm you are Rose," Love sighed dreamily. "You're my mommy..."

"Oooooh we're tied again...now it's three to three!" Jennifer breathlessly reported.

"You bitch!" Sarah snapped at Reese now that she had regained control of her senses.

"What? What did I do?" Reese asked, shocked that Sarah was mad at her. She hadn't meant to mess things up. She had just wanted to make her feel good.

"You distracted me! Now Rose tied me!" Sarah groaned. "I told you not to do it and you did anyway! How could you do that?"

"I didn't mean to," Reese offered, her face blushing. "I'm sorry!"

"That's it Reese...now you're gonna fucking get it!" Sarah declared. She pulled away from Stacy and left the tall blonde naked in the chair and unfulfilled. She turned her whole attention to Reese and pushed her friend down onto her back. Reese was still fully dressed and Sarah didn't waste a second before yanking down her sweatpants.

This immediately proved Reese hadn't been lying before. She hadn't been wearing any panties under her sweats and she had a soaked bush of dirty blonde hair, matted with arousal as her labia glistened.

"How can I make it up to you Sarah? I'm so sorry," Reese apologized after Sarah roughly tugged her shirt off to show she wasn't wearing a bra either.

"Come for me bitch," Sarah growled. "You better fucking come for me now Reese! No wasting time!"

Sarah began working out all her frustration on her friend, still ignoring Stacy. Her pussy looked so pretty all shiny and wet and Sarah slapped it hard with her hand.

"Owwwwwwwwww!!!" Reese yelped, not expecting that, but feeling a sexy tingle nonetheless.

"Quiet bitch, I'm gonna make you pay for what you did!" Sarah sneered before slapping Reese's pussy again and loving the wet smacking sound it made. Sarah started spanking Reese's pussy over and over again, making the girl spread her legs wide so she could feel her clit pulse against her hand when she rubbed her cunt after each smack.

"Yeahhh you like getting your cunt spanked, don't you Reese?" Sarah grunted. "Does that small dicked little hubby of yours know what a whore you are? Does he know that his little angel of a wife likes being spanked on her tight little twat?"

"Ughhhhhhhh nooooooooooooo...he doesn't," Reese groaned as she writhed naked on the rug, feeling the staring eyes of everyone looking down at her as she had her pussy slapped over and over again. It reminded her of when she had fucked her nanny, Julie, and taken her just like this. I guess this is what it feels from the other end, Reese thought to herself as she quickly realized that she liked it.

"Scream it out Reese! Let everyone know how good I'm spanking you!" Sarah ordered and Reese immediately complied.

"SPANK ME SARAH!!!" Reese screamed. "SPANK MY FUCKING LITTLE CUNT!!! SLAP IT HARD!!! I'M A NASTY LITTLE WHORE SARAH!!! I'M SOOOOO FUCKING SORRY!!! MAKE ME A SORRY LITTLE BITCH SARAHHHHH!!!"

"Yesssss scream it out...you are a sorry bitch...messing me up like that!" Sarah said, a wicked grin tugging at her lips. Sarah was letting all her mean desires run wild and when she saw Reese's pussy all pink and raw from her slaps, she didn't kiss it. Instead she spit into it, making Reese moan as the saliva hit her pussy. Sarah heard another girl moan, but paid it no mind. She kept spitting into Reese's pussy and rubbing it in hard as Alyson walked back into the entertainment room.

She struggled to catch her breath from running around all over the mansion and her naked body was flushed in a non-orgasmic way. Her hands were full and she quickly dumped her haul on the floor.

"Hey! That's mine!" Jessica exclaimed as she recognized an item in the pile of plastic.

"And that's mine!" Jewel chimed in.

"And that's...oh gawwd...that's mine!" Jennifer said.

"Yeah...yeah...yeah...something here belongs to everyone...who cares?" Sarah said dismissively as she rummaged through the pile of sex toys she had ordered Alyson to collect from everyone's rooms. "I need these to compete. Anyone got a fucking problem with that?"

No one voiced an objection, but it did earn Sarah some more taunting from Rose.

"Ooooh little Sarah wants to play with her toys now," Rose said, pulling her tongue away from Amy's wet pussy. "Don't think you can keep up with me, huh?"

"Shut up...soon you and that overrated hunk of plastic you love is gonna be left in the dust," Sarah claimed before picking up a pink dildo and slapping it against Reese's wet, super sensitive cunt.

"You want this inside you, don't you Reese?" Sarah demanded as Reese nodded her head. "Beg for it!"

"Please Sarah...please...fuck me! Fuck my pussy with that toy!" Reese begged as she rubbed her own tits roughly, mauling her horny flesh. "Make me your little slut in front of everyone! Show everyone you're the best! Show them how hard you can make me come! Please!"

"Good girl...good little slut," Sarah said before turning her attention to Rose. "Watch this bitch. You think you're so special because you can turn Love into your little quivering whore? Watch what I can do to America's fucking sweetheart!"

Sarah then gave the dildo a long lick all around it's length and girth to lube it up before sliding it hard into Reese's pussy. Sarah thrust the dildo in and out of Reese, making her shake and bounce on the rug.

"AHHHHHH YESSSS!!!" Reese cried out as the sensations ripped through her from head to toe. "THAT'S IT SARAH!!! FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME HARD!!! YESSSSSS OHHHHHH YOU'RE AMAZING SARAH!!! FUCK THAT CUNT!!! YOU'RE BETTER THAN RYAN EVER FUCKING WAS!!!"

Sarah saw that Rose had paused to look at her, wondering what she was up to. Sarah shot her housemate a wink and then moved in for the kill. While still pushing the dildo in Reese and pulling out before pushing it in again, Sarah grabbed one of Reese's legs as it kicked involuntarily from the pleasure. With a smile on her face, Sarah pulled Reese's leg up in the air and pointed her mouth at it.

When she realized what Sarah was going to do, Reese squealed in delight and helped Sarah out by moving her foot into proper position. Sarah opened her mouth and sucked Reese's big toe into it. She sucked it hard and then moved onto her other four toes, sucking and licking the pink painted toes while still pumping the toy into her pussy.

"MMMMMMM BABYYYY YOU KNOW WHAT I LOVE!!!" Reese screamed in joy, her tits bouncing in her hands and her hair falling in her face as she shook on the floor. "SUCK MY TOES SARAH!!! SHOW EVERYONE WHAT A NAUGHTY GIRL I AM!!! UGHHHH GONNA COME!!!"

Sarah started sucking harder and pushing the toy in deeper. She wasn't really mad at Reese. She just wanted to make an example of her the way Rose had done to Love. An eye for an eye in the perverted sense. She knew what Reese wanted and needed. She needed her toes sucked hard and her pussy pounded like a whore. She needed to be fucked like her husband never would and Sarah was ready to give it to her.

Reese's cries drowned out the TV as Jennifer kept one eye on it and the other on the girl on girl action. The clock was ticking, but there was still time left in what was anyone's contest. Especially when Reese let go.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!" Reese screamed as she came, soaking the dildo while Sarah moved to her other foot, lapping away at her toes and leaving them slick and happy with saliva. Reese's pussy squeezed the plastic tightly as she coated it in girl juice. Wave after wave shot through Reese's naked body as she groaned and gasped, trying to keep up with the sensations overcoming her. The only thing that quieted her was when Sarah yanked the cum covered toy out of her cunt and slid it into her mouth. Like a cock hungry whore, Reese sucked the dildo, licking it free of her essence.

"Sarah's ahead again," Jennifer moaned as she peeled off her t-shirt to finally expose her aching tits, which she immediately began massaging. "Mmmmmmm four to three."

"Fuck this...I'll make you learn," Rose snapped, pulling herself away from Amy's pussy and grabbing the first fresh pussy she saw. After Sarah had abandoned Stacy, Charisma had gone to comfort her horny friend, licking her nipples and fondling her pussy, just like Stacy had graciously done to her in her time of need. Charisma had been in the middle of slowly rubbing Stacy's slit when Rose yanked the leggy wrestler away.

"On all fours bitch!" Rose ordered, pushing Stacy down onto the floor. Stacy was about to object, but before she did, her words were stolen from her when Rose hotly kissed her, sucking any negative feelings out of her as easily as she sucked her tongue. Once the kiss was done, Stacy was ready to be commanded and she obediently got on all fours.

"You too," Rose said to Amy. "Let's see which of you has got the hottest wrestler pussy here!"

Amy and Stacy considered telling Rose that there were three wrestlers there at the party, but they didn't want to piss her off. Trish had become the forgotten girl in their troika, but it only took a quick glance around the room to see that she was very happy in her current position.

Trish had ended up with Carmen and Pam, comparing the size of their breasts and licking and sucking each other's flesh. The three tit hungry girls were making a fine meal of themselves, but soon Amy and Stacy found themselves unable to concentrate on their friend anymore. They were too busy moaning in rapture and screaming out their desire.

"OHHHHHHH FUCK!!!" Amy cried out as Rose slammed Mr. Snappy into her pussy. She began fucking the wrestling diva doggy style, pushing hard into her pussy and forcing her toy in deep. Amy couldn't remember the last time she had felt this filled up. She had been with guys with big cocks before, but none of them knew how to use their real ones as well as Rose did with her plastic form.

Amy wasn't the only one being filled as Rose took advantage of the pile of sex toys to grab one from the floor. It was an ivory colored vibrator that usually made it's home inside Jewel's sock drawer. Now it's new home was inside Stacy Keibler's tight, wet cunt and Rose slid it inside her.

"Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssss fuck meeeeeeee..." Stacy panted. Her nipples felt like they were going to explode on her pert tits and she knew her orgasm wasn't far off. She had been so close with Sarah and now Rose was fucking her like a machine with the vibrator. Feeling it hum and twitch inside her was making Stacy gasp for breath and buck herself back and forth on all fours. She loved it inside her and silently begged for Rose to never, ever take it out of her.

Even though it had felt awesome to get Reese off like that, Sarah was kicking herself for letting Stacy slip through her fingers like that. Now Rose had a two girl advantage and Sarah's lead was in jeopardy again. With Reese now a cummy mess, Sarah needed a new girl to get off. Fortunately she didn't have to look far.

Before she even had a chance to turn around and look for a new victim, Sarah found a new pair of lips energetically kissing hers. A tight body was pressing up against hers and only when the kiss ended did Sarah see who it was.

"That was soooooo fucking hot," Tara Reid giggled in giddy horniness. "Do me too Sarah! Just like that! Spank me and spit in my pussy and tell me what a slut I am! Please!"

Sarah had never been with Tara before, but she had heard good things and now she saw why. How could she possibly refuse a request like that.

"On the couch you little slut...ass in the air!" Sarah barked out her order and Tara eagerly obeyed. The wet spots from girls past just fueled Tara on and she placed her bare ass in the air, ready for whatever Sarah could give her. She didn't have to wait long as Sarah immediately spit into her snatch.

KMB2476
KMB2476
117 Followers
1...34567...9