Halftime Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KMB2476
KMB2476
119 Followers

"Oooooooh just like that," Tara begged. "Spit on it! Spit in my little pussy! Ohhhhhh I love it so much! Make me wet to be fucked!"

Tara was already plenty wet from playing around with Carmen, Gwen, Jessica and a few other girls, but Sarah didn't argue. She didn't care what Tara liked as long as she got her off. She had to race the clock. Not only was the third quarter of the game approaching, but Sarah could hear the good job Rose was doing on Amy and Stacy.

"Fuck me!" Amy groaned as her red hair matted to her forehead and she bucked backwards to force more of Rose's strap on inside her. "Fuck my pussy! Fuck it up with that beautiful fake cock! Make my cunt hot and loose!"

Another victim had fallen to Mr. Snappy and Rose grinned at the sight of Amy begging for more, wiggling her toned ass in the air to coax more inside her snatch. Rose kept the vibrator in Stacy, but didn't turn it up high. She kept it at a steady, low moan, rubbing it against her slit and pushing it inside her before easing it out. It would have been easy for her to put it on high and set Stacy off like a rocket, but Rose decided to take a risk. She wanted to get Stacy off herself, not from a vibrator she borrowed from someone else. So she kept the blonde in a state of needy heat while she fucked Amy.

With the two divas and lovers so close to each other on all fours, it was only natural that kisses be shared. Amy and Stacy caressed each other's faces and kissed with wet sloppiness that only got Rose going harder.

"That's it...kiss each other," Rose ordered. "Show me what all those twits who watch your show really want to see!"

The insult to their fans aside, Amy and Stacy loved what they were hearing from Rose. There they were in total heat, being fucked by famous girls and trading forbidden kisses with one another. If their fans saw this, there would be blown minds and shot loads all over the place.

"C'mon Amy...come for me! I can feel how fucking wet you are!" Rose grunted as her own tits shook with each hard thrust into the wet pussy spread out before her. "Give me what I fucking want! Give me your fucking cum!"

That was just what Amy wanted to give her too. It was so good that Amy almost didn't want it to stop, but she was too desperate to come to even think about finding a way to delay the inevitable. Rose kept pounding her and Amy's only fear was that any cock or toy she took inside her pussy after this would never be able to measure up to the standard Rose was setting.

"YOU WANT IT ROSE?" Amy screamed out as she clamped her cunt tight around Mr. Snappy. "YOU WANT MY CUM? THEN TAKE IT YOU HOT FUCKING BITCH!!! FUCK THAT CUM RIGHT OUT OF MY PUSSY!!! MAKE ME SQUIRT IT ALL OVER YOUR FUCKING COCK!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

As she came, Amy's frenzied words devolved into screams and indecipherable chirps that were almost words. She had never felt an orgasm like this before. It curled her toes and she felt it all the way up in her hair. Her body shook and like the girls before her, she rewarded Mr. Snappy with a blast of hot, creamy girl cum all over it's hard, black plastic.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh gaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwdddddd..." Amy groaned in absolute submission to Rose's skill as she crumpled on the floor. As soon as she was done Rose didn't miss a beat. She didn't give Stacy much time to blink, much less react as she pulled out the vibrator, took Mr. Snappy and pushed it right into her tight, gorgeous ass.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT!!!" Stacy screamed. She had never had her ass filled like this before. Rose wasn't gentle with her, but she didn't have to be. She wanted to be fucked hard. She needed to be fucked hard.

"Yeahhh you love it...fucking scream it out you tight assed little whore!" Rose ordered.

"FUCK MEEEEEE!!!" Stacy bellowed, her whole body lurching up and down as Rose pushed the cum lubed plastic into her little asshole. "I FUCKING LOVE IT!!! GIVE IT TO ME ROSE!!! ASSFUCK ME WITH THAT BIG, BEAUTIFUL COCK OF YOURS!!!"

Trish had moved closer when she first heard Amy's orgasmic cries and seeing Stacy taken like this had her in a state of absolute horny shock. She had seen her friends get slutty, but not like this. Now all Trish wanted was to feel that hard hunk of plastic between her tits and inside her pussy.

Everyone who had been on the other end of the room was now creeping closer. They had had some fun back there, but nothing could compare to the main event that was taking place here. They all wanted in. Halftime was creeping closer to a finish and none of them wanted to be left unused before the contest ended.

Stacy's cries of anal sex delight pushed Rose to do her harder, but they also had the same effect on Sarah. Stacy was supposed to be hers...not Rose's and that made her give it to Tara even more.

"Rose isn't the only girl here who can fuck a girl in the ass," Sarah muttered in defiance as she turned her attention to Tara's exposed hole. She spit right into Tara's puckered asshole and made the girl quiver on the couch. "Take it Tara! Take my fingers up your little hole!"

"YESSSSSSSSSS OOOOOH YESSSSSS!!!" Tara squealed as Sarah slid two of her fingers into her ass. Sarah used three fingers from her other hand on Tara's pussy and started fucking her mercilessly, stretching Tara out and making her scream for more.

"YESSSSSS FUCK ME!" Tara begged. "FUCK MY HOT HOLES!!! FILL ME UP WITH YOUR FINGERS!!! MAKE ME COME FOR YOUUUUUU!!! MMMMMMPHHHHH!!!"

Sarah looked up in surprise when Tara was suddenly and loudly muffled, but she smiled when she saw it was just Gwen sitting on the arm of couch forcing Tara's face into her pussy.

"C'mon Tara!" Gwen commanded. "Lick it! Lick my pussy! I licked you and you ran away before I could get mine! Now it's your turn to lick me!"

"Yeah fuck her!" Sarah said, giving Tara a hard thrust into her pussy and ass with her hands. "Get Gwen's pussy all wet and ready for me to fuck! You're my little whore now Tara! Eat that pussy while I fuck your hot holes until they're sore!"

Tara didn't have to be told twice. She would have happily licked Gwen before, but seeing Sarah spit into Reese was too hot for her to ignore. Now that she could have everything she wanted, Tara slid her tongue right into Gwen's sticky, sweet pussy and lapped away at the girl juices the singer was so eager to share with her.

"Good girl!" Gwen cried as she felt the stimulation her clit demanded. "Eat my pussy you nasty slut! Get that fucking party girl tongue inside me and lick up all my hot juices!"

Tara moaned in rapture right between Gwen's legs as she feasted on the treat before her horny lips. She was in heaven right now. Gwen had a hand in her blonde hair, tugging it and making sure her mouth wasn't going anywhere and Sarah was making her feel heart pounding levels of pleasure in her cunt and asshole from her hard, thrusting fingers as she bent herself over, spreading her holes wide for her new lover.

But as good a job as Sarah was doing on Tara, Rose was way ahead of the game on Stacy. The girl had been more than ready to come from everything she'd been through before, but now that Rose had that cock up her ass she felt like she was on the verge of exploding in pleasure. And then Rose had to go and throw some more gasoline on the fire.

With an evil grin, Rose reached down and picked up the vibrator she had discarded a few moments earlier. After giving it a long lick to taste Stacy's sweet juices, Rose turned it onto high and pushed it right into the blonde's quivering cunt.

Stacy's mouth opened wide, but no sound could come out as the vibrator whirred away in her pussy while the toy filled her tight ass. It was too much all at once and Stacy could only squeak in pitches that likely drove any nearby dogs crazy but no one else in the room could hear. Her eyes seemed ready to burst right out of her head and her mouth was frozen open in intense arousal. The pleasure was too much that Stacy had no idea how to deal with it.

Using her free hand, Rose pushed the girl over the edge with a hard smack to her ass.

"Come now you goddamned little asswhore!" Rose barked. "Scream out you fucking dyke bitch! Show them all how I fucked your body raw!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Stacy screamed, grunting and growling with deep guttural cries that seemed more appropriate to the Discovery Channel than Spike TV. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!"

Stacy didn't know where one orgasm ended and the other began. It felt like she was coming over and over again, and her brain couldn't take it. Rose was turning her mind to mush and Stacy welcomed it. She would have lived every day of her life as a mindless whore if it would have meant more of this.

The blonde wrestler gasped and cried and made indecipherable sounds while sweating and shaking in orgasm, seemingly on the verge of convulsions. Everyone, save for Sarah and Tara, was staring at her as she came and when Rose finally pulled the toys out of her, Stacy felt like they were stretched open to gaping caverns of sexuality. She felt so empty now, as if her life was incomplete without the plastic inside her. Girl cum was creaming down her legs from her pussy and she was shivering on the floor as Amy held her and kissed and caressed her face.

"Good girl...good girl..." Amy said, stroking Stacy's sweaty flesh like she was her pet. "God, Stacy you looked unbelievable. You looked so fucking sexy coming like that. It was so hot!"

"What's that score now Jen?" Rose demanded.

"Uhhhhhhh...it's...four...no wait...five...five to four now," Jennifer groaned. "You're in the lead Rose."

Jennifer's shirt was long gone now and her shorts were down around her ankles as her hand played under her panties, rubbing herself into a wet mess as she tried to concentrate on the contest and not on her own raging desire to strip off her clothes and join the fun.

"Time's running out on you Sarah...ready to give up?" Rose taunted.

"No fucking way," Sarah shot back. "I'm just getting started!"

Sarah then gritted her teeth and turned her attention back to Tara. Her whole body was aching and her hands were getting sore and cramped up from the constant fucking she was putting out. Her jaw was getting sore too, but she wasn't going to give up. She knew Rose was human. She was feeling the same way and Sarah was not going to let herself get beat. Not in front of everyone.

"Come for me you little bitch!" Sarah commanded Tara. "Come all over my fingers!"

Tara was trying to will her orgasm through her body. She wasn't there yet. But she was so close that she could taste her own pleasure just as easily as she could taste Gwen's pussy. Tara hungrily snacked on the ska goddess' snatch, using her tongue to lick away all her yummy wetness and flick it against her pulsing clit.

Of course Gwen's wasn't the only clit that was pulsing and begging for attention. Tara's pussy wept for Sarah's skilled, sexy touch with hot juices coating her probing fingers. Sarah so expertly rubbed Tara's clitoris, capturing it between her fingers and pinching it just hard enough for her to feel the shivers of sensation and soft enough so it wouldn't hurt.

Tara tried to keep licking Gwen's pussy, but Sarah's touch was too good. She was rubbing her clit into a frenzy and the fingers poking hard into her ass made her feel so filled. When she finally couldn't take it anymore, Tara pulled her pussy stained face away from Gwen and moaned her upcoming deliverance.

"Yesssssssss fuck me Sarah.....ughhhh so close...so fucking close..." Tara mewed, her breath coming out in short, passionate bursts that jiggled her firm little tits. Before Tara could say more she found her face covered again by Gwen. Only this time it was a different set of lips she tasted and Tara found herself lost in a tongue kiss with Gwen as the singer tasted her own juices and began pinching Tara's rock hard nipples, playing with her sensitive tits and pushing her over the edge.

"Come for Sarah," Gwen urged the moaning actress. "Can't you feel how hard she's fucking you? She wants you to come for her! Give her what she wants! Coat those fingers in your hot, slutty cum!"

"MMMMMMMMMM OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!" Tara squealed in orgasmic exclamation as Gwen sent her flying with a firm, sexy lick of her nipples. Tara let out a series of high pitched yelps as she came from having her holes finger fucked. She rocked and came Jenna Haze style, shooting out her cries like they were bullets.

Not wanting to waste any more time, Sarah pulled out of Tara as soon as she was sure the girl was coming. She then looked right at Gwen and smiled.

"Bring that pussy to me," Sarah said, pointing to her own lips. "I'm fucking famished and I need a snack."

"Oooooh...it's...fuck yessssss...it's tied again," Jennifer moaned as she continued to play with herself under her panties. "Five to five."

"Fuck this...time to ratchet it up," Rose growled, amazed at Sarah's ability to keep pace. She looked around her at the crowd gathering around them and pointed. "You and you. Get your asses over here now!"

Rose's finger pointed right at Trish and Carmen. Out of all the girls left who hadn't been turned into tallies on the scorecard, Carmen had been one of the most eager to get involved. She had never been with Rose before, but that strap on dangling from her waist looked so good.

"Mmmmmmm yeahhhh...I was hoping you were going to pick me," Carmen hungrily exclaimed as she threw her naked body down on the couch and spread her legs. "My pussy is dripping for you Rose! Fuck it and make it come like the naughty little thing it is!"

"Looks good enough to eat," Rose grinned, licking her lips as Carmen ran her fingers over her slit and slid open her pussy lips to expose her pink folds. But before she could dive in, Rose saw the reluctant woman still standing away from her.

"I said get your ass over here," Rose snapped at Trish. "I am going to fuck you, so either get over here now bitch or I will drag you by your fucking hair!"

Trish was turned on. Hell she had juices running down her bare legs, but she was still a little taken aback by all that was happening here. She had never been to anything even close to this and Rose was almost intimidating as she stood there ready to take on all comers, naked except for the strap on, her face covered in cum and her tits shiny with perspiration and drippings from her mouth.

"It's ok Trish...let her fuck you," Amy said as she still cradled the blissfully zonked out Stacy. "She's so fucking good. You won't regret it!"

That was all Trish needed to hear. She trusted Amy on this and she walked over to Rose. The actress furiously grabbed her and pulled her into a hot kiss before breaking it off and slapping her across her cheek.

"Don't you ever hesitate when I call for you!" Rose chastised before kissing Trish's cheek, pressing her soft lips to her tender face. "Now on the floor! Ass in the air!"

Amy nodded at her, and Trish did as she was told, lowering her naked body to the carpeted floor and pushing her sexy, curved ass upward, leaving all holes vulnerable to Rose. Trish had no idea which one Rose was going to pick. But her pussy was soaked so she hoped she was going to push that plastic into her there for no reason other than she was already lubed up there for the fucking she knew was coming.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Trish cried out happily as her hopes were confirmed and Rose did sink Mr. Snappy right into her cunt. Soon Trish's cries weren't the only ones being heard as Rose slid her tongue between Carmen's spread pussy lips and began to furiously lick away at her.

"Fuck me! Ohhhhhhh it's so fucking gooooooood!!!" Trish yelped as she felt that wonderful plastic fill her tightness and begin to thrust away at her. She had never been fucked with a strap on before and now that she finally felt how good it was, part of her was ready to swear off cock for life. Rose fucked her with hard thrusts, pounding her pussy and making her tits shake back and forth, nearly slapping her chin as her long blonde hair draped over her face and obscured her vision. Trish didn't brush her hair away, though. She didn't need to see. She just needed to feel this hard fake dick inside her.

It wasn't easy for Rose to keep her toy and her tongue going at the same time. Like Sarah, she was beginning to tire out. Longing for a Gatorade or a Red Bull or something, Rose summoned up her energy and told herself that a sore body was better than the shame of defeat. She wasn't going to lose to Sarah. She wasn't going to lose to anybody ever! She lapped away at Carmen's pussy while keeping Trish filled with plastic cock. She hoped Sarah was watching her. Rose wanted to show her housemate just how it was done.

Of course Sarah was quite occupied. She was lying flat on her belly now, her shirt clinging to her chest as her exposed pussy created a new stain on the couch. Her face was deep inside Gwen's pussy, licking her friend with hard tongue strokes, before switching to long sucks of her clit. She could hear Gwen's cries. At least she thought they were Gwen's. It could just as easily have been Trish's or Carmen's. Sarah wasn't in the position to look. All she cared about was getting Gwen off and, judging from the hot juices she was licking up, she was getting damn close.

There wasn't a pair of eyes in the room that wasn't peeled on the grudge fucking that was on display for them. Those that hadn't had the chance to get fucked yet were moaning in anticipation for their turns and those that had already felt their body shaking orgasms were getting juiced up for more.

Gwen smiled and rubbed her small, but so sensitive tits, as she watched all the girls staring at her and Carmen and Trish. They were all wishing they were her. They wanted to be the one's humping Sarah's face and riding her tongue. Gwen loved the envy she felt and enjoyed her view as she watched the others kiss and caress each other. Beyonce and Christina were trading kisses with Jessica and Jewel while Alyssa had her pussy rubbed by Reese and her chest rubbed by Love while her tongue was deep in Britney's mouth. Love was moaning from Charisma's finger sliding up and down her wet, shaved pussy and from the kisses Alyson was giving her. But all their eyes remained drawn to the show on the couch...two sides battling it out for girl sex supremacy and Gwen felt like the spotlight was focused right on her.

"Mmmmmmmm fuck me Sarah! Tongue fuck that pussy!" Gwen cried out, playing it up for the crowd. "Jam it right inside me and fuck that pink cunt! Yessssss so fucking good...just like always! You can fuck me anytime...my pussy...my ass...my mouth...all my holes are yours! Just tell me which one you fucking want!"

Sarah was quite happy to remain in Gwen's pussy, greedily licking away as she humped the couch cushions as she brought herself the stimulation her own pussy craved. Unlike when Reese had taken her, Sarah could control the pace of this improvised form of masturbation. She kept humping the cushion with her bare, shaved pussy desperate for an orgasm even as she remained committed to getting Gwen off.

As pleased as Gwen was to have the attention of the crowd, she was nowhere near the camera hog Carmen was. She loved attention all the time and she quickly picked up on what the singer was doing. Not to be outdone, Carmen started crying out her own raves about her sex partner.

"Fuck! Yes Rose! Yesssssss!!!" Carmen yelled as she ground her pussy all over Rose's face and made sure her clit was never too far away from Rose's tongue. "Ohhhhhhhhh I'd heard you were fucking amazing but I had no idea!!!!! Yesssssss fuck meeeeeeeee!!! Fuck my hot pussy with that tongue!!!! Mmmm you're better than any tongue I've ever had inside me!"

Rose loved what she was hearing and decided to give Carmen a little extra something something to turn those cries into orgasms. She crept her fingers up Carmen's thigh and around toward her ass. Carmen was too busy riding Rose's face to even notice what the redhead was doing until Rose pushed a finger right into her asshole.

KMB2476
KMB2476
119 Followers
1...456789