Halftime Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Carmen screamed. "FUCK THAT ASS!!! FUCK MY FUCKING ASS YOU AMAZING BITCH!!! JAM THAT FINGER UP MY ASS WHILE YOU TONGUE FUCK MY TWAT!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHMYYYYYYYYYYGAWWWWD!!!"

Hearing Carmen cry out like that got Trish going even more. She couldn't remember ever feeling this turned on before. She loved the feel of the strap on inside her. She was going to get these things for all her girlfriends just so she could feel the sensations of fake cock inside her every day. It was the best kind of dick...the kind that never went soft and Trish couldn't get enough of it.

The busty wrestling diva kept her palms planted flat on the rug and her knees were starting to get rug burned, but she didn't care. Even the pain she felt from her tightness being penetrated so hard wasn't enough to dilute the pleasure that was coursing through her body with each hard thrust Rose gave to her.

"Ohhhhhh don't stop fucking me!" Trish begged. "Give me more! Give me more of that cock! Push it deep in me! Make me your slut Rose! Make me your fake cock's little slut!"

Trish's eyes were screwed shut, but when she opened them she saw Amy looking right at her, staring at her with her sexy eyes. She could see the sweat glistening from her friend's forehead, matting her wild red hair to her. And right beside Amy was Stacy, that lost, happy smile still covering her face. Rose had fucked her brains out and Trish wanted to have that same thing happen to her. She wanted to have that same smile crossing her lips. She wanted to come right now more than she had ever wanted anything.

But Trish was not the first to feel the pleasure of orgasm. That honor went to Gwen as Sarah sucked her clit like her life depended on getting the singer's cum. Gwen felt like her clit was caught in the overpowering tug of a vacuum. Sarah was sucking the orgasm right out of her and Gwen didn't fight it. She surrendered to Sarah's unbelievable mouth and let the pleasure wash over her like a tidal wave.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKYESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" Gwen screamed, her words all flowing into one exclamation of ecstasy. All she could do was grip onto Sarah's head for support as she jumped up and down unconsciously on the couch arm and soaked Sarah's face with her cum. Sarah drank every drop she could and let the rest of it soak her like a honey glaze baking into her skin. Luckily Jewel got right behind her and propped her body up or else Gwen felt she would have fallen right to the floor as she came.

"I do believe that makes it 6-5 now," Sarah said with a cum soaked grin. "Isn't that right Jen?"

"Yeah...right...six...whatever..." Jennifer moaned as she fingered herself furiously. It was so hard to focus when all Jennifer wanted to do was come and come over and over again until she was drained, but the part of her brain that compelled her to always be the "responsible one" wasn't overwhelmed completely yet. Jennifer forced herself to keep watching both the action and the TV to know when to call this contest over.

Rose was behind now, but she wasn't about to let that stand. She had two hotties right on the verge so she knew that deficit was about to be overcome. Rose quickly made a judgment call over which girl to concentrate on. Her energy was drooping to the point where it had to be one or the other. She couldn't bring Carmen and Trish off simultaneously. She felt like Trish was further along, thanks to Mr. Snappy, so she decided to concentrate on her.

Pulling her mouth away from Carmen's delicious pussy, Rose gave her slit one last, long lick.

"I'll be right back for you," Rose purred to Carmen before turning her attention to Trish. "So you wanna get fucked don't you bitch? You want this hard cock fucking your little cunt? You wanna come like your slut friends?"

"Yessssssssss fuck meeeeeeee!!!" Trish begged, her voice a needy grunt. "Fill me up with that cock! Make me a loose fucking slut for you!"

"Yeah I'm gonna fuck those little blonde brains of yours right out of your head! Just like I did to your little friend!" Rose groaned as she increased her thrusts into Trish and began spanking her full, beautiful ass with every push. "You blondes are all the fucking same! You just want to be fucked! When I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk right and you won't fucking care!"

Trish knew Rose was absolutely right and she didn't even attempt to deny it. All she wanted was to be fucked. She was so horny that it was like every moment of her life had lead up to this...her being naked on all fours while she took this amazing toy deep inside her pussy. Trish felt like her purpose in life was now to get fucked...as hard and as often as possible. She was a cockslut and she loved it, even if that cock was as fake as her tits.

"YESSSSS FUCKING RIP ME OPEN!!!" Trish roared out as she felt hands over her body and opened her eyes to see Alyssa and Amy sucking on her bouncing tits, nibbling on her nipples and rubbing every inch of exposed girl flesh they could get at. "I WANT YOU ROSE!!! I WANT YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK INSIDE ME!!! FUCK ME!!! I NEVER WANT YOU TO STOP!!!"

"Then come for me bitch," Rose commanded, her hands making Trish's toned flesh pinker with every hard spanking that came crashing down on her ass. "Come for me now and you'll feel my cock again! If you don't then you never get to feel me inside you!"

"NOOOOO!!!" Trish wailed as Rose pulled out of her slightly to show she was serious. "DON'T STOP! I'LL COME FOR YOU!!! FUCK ME ROSE!!! FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE!!! POUND ON MY CUNT!!! I WANT EVERYONE TO SEE HOW HARD YOU'RE MAKING ME COME!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

Trish's neck snapped back and her wet hair flew all over her face and back as Rose jammed Mr. Snappy right back inside her. The hard thrust pushed Trish over the edge and she screamed out her rapture over and over again as she showered Rose's hard toy in girl cum. Amy and Alyssa continued feeding on her tits as Trish's body shook in orgasm. The blonde wrestler's screams were ultimately muffled by Love kissing her lips passionately and sucking her cries into her own mouth, but nothing muffled the intensity of her orgasm.

When Rose finally pulled the slick and cummy Mr. Snappy out of Trish, the wrestler didn't move an inch. She was left gasping and whimpering softly in pleasure on all fours, her tits and face resting against the sexy girl flesh that surrounded her. Trish didn't have the strength to move, not that she wanted to. She was ready to stay like this forever...naked and open to be fucked.

"Ughhhhhh....gawwwwwd...tied again..." Jennifer moaned, her horny body slumped against one of the chairs now as her legs began to give out, her hand still working away between her legs. "It's six...six..."

"You...clean off my cock...now!" Rose said, pointing at one of the last girls standing as she sought to keep her momentum going. "I know how much you love sucking cock! Get that slut mouth of yours on me and lick me clean so I can fuck that famous pussy of yours!"

Pamela Anderson leapt at the chance to get involved. Like Carmen she had been just waiting for a chance to be part of the fun and get fucked. Seeing her friend sitting on the couch stroking her pussy as she waited for Rose to return to her, Pamela gave Carmen a deep kiss and found her arm being tugged.

"I said over here...NOW!" Rose yelled. "Make out on your own time bitch! Right now your body belongs to Rose!"

Sarah found herself drifting into exhaustion. She didn't know how much she had left. Part of her just wanted to curl up into a little ball on the couch now and rest. Her whole body was tired. The only things keeping her going was the horniness that pumped through her bloodstream and the knowledge that the score was tied now. She just couldn't let Rose beat her.

Scanning around the room, Sarah quickly found one of the few remaining untouched girls standing right nearby. Sarah pulled herself up from her back and grabbed the girl's hand. The girl didn't resist a bit as Sarah yanked her closer and greeted her with a furious kiss.

"Get your black ass over here," Sarah giggled to Beyonce Knowles. "God I've wanted to fuck you for so long and now you're mine!"

Watching everyone else lose their inhibitions and let their desires run wild had Beyonce more worked up than she thought possible. She melted right into Sarah's kiss and began running her hands all over the sexy blonde's body. She squeezed Sarah's ass cheeks and sucked on her tongue, ready to do anything and everything this girl desired.

"Your body is just unbelievable," Sarah sighed, losing her focus for a moment as she stared at Beyonce's cocoa skin. Britney and Christina had stripped her bare and gotten her wet and eager, but they hadn't made her come yet. Sarah was ready for that honor and she could see from Beyonce's eyes and hear it in her soft whimpers that she needed this bad.

"Mmmm what's the matter Beyonce? Boyfriend not giving it to you like you need?" Sarah teased, playing with Beyonce's tits and sucking on her hard nipples before pushing her down onto the rug. "I know the feeling. But now you're going to get what you need. Now you're going to get fucked!"

"Yessss...fuck me please...God yes...you know what I need," Beyonce moaned as Sarah positioned her so she'd be bent over. Her doubts from before were gone. She wanted this. She wanted this so bad. This was part of who she was now and she couldn't deny it. Her pussy was sizzling with hot juices that dripped down and tickled her thighs and legs. She had seen the other girls get turned into fucked out messes and it was her turn now.

"God damn right I know what you need," Sarah said, slapping Beyonce's butt cheeks and making them jiggle in a manner that would have tempted a gay man straight. Sarah didn't hesitate. She went right after the part of Beyonce she had lusted after for so long. She didn't have time to play around with her tits or her beautiful face. She went right for Beyonce's ass, sliding her tongue into her heavenly hole and making the young singer squeal in ecstasy.

"Ooooooooohhhhh that's it Sarah...you do know what I need!" Beyonce sighed rapturously. "Tongue my ass baby! Mmmmmm just like Jewel did! Yesssss you girls know how to love! Tongue fuck my black ass you little blonde slut! Get that pretty pink tongue of yours inside me!"

Sarah happily licked away at Beyonce's ass, one hand reaching up to cup her mound and rub her slit. She was giddy when she saw how dripping wet Beyonce was. She'd have this girl off in no time. But just to make sure she used her free hand to reach for the pile of toys. She'd seen something in there that was just perfect for someone like Beyonce. Now she was going to have the chance to use it.

While Sarah was working over Beyonce, Rose wasn't playing nice with Carmen and Pam. With Pamela's mouth on Mr. Snappy, sucking her off like a pro, Rose lay herself down flat on her back and pointed to her mouth.

"Bring me that hot little pussy Carmen," Rose commanded. "I'm gonna slam that slutty snatch of yours with my tongue until you cream my gorgeous face with your juices."

There was no way Carmen could ignore that invitation, especially when Rose stuck out her tongue and flicked it through a V shape she made with her fingers. It was lewd and crude and it was just what Carmen wanted. She leapt up from the couch and lowered herself over Rose's face. As soon as she was close enough, Rose gripped her hands to Carmen's ass cheeks and pulled her down rough, right onto her waiting tongue.

"Fuck!!!!! Oohhhhhh yessss...that's what I fucking like!" Carmen groaned as she began riding Rose's face reverse cowgirl style so she could have a perfect view of Pamela sucking Mr. Snappy Tommy Lee style. "Tongue fuck me Rose! Fucking make me come!"

"Isn't she amazing? God, I love how that tongue feels inside my pussy," Pamela grinned as she pulled off Mr. Snappy to admire the site of her friend bouncing up and down on Rose's face, her hands playing with her jutting tits.

"Mmmmmm it's fucking unbelievable...ughhhh yesssss...she's fucking me with that hot tongue soooooo gooooooood..." Carmen cried. "You like that cock of hers Pammy? Suck it good! Slap your face with it! Show me how you suck cock!"

Pamela always loved showing off for Carmen and she got back to sucking Mr. Snappy like it was a real cock she was desperate for a load from. She loved tasting all the different flavors on it and trying to guess which juice belonged to which girl. It was a refreshing cum cocktail and it was sending Pamela's taste buds flying. Pamela began fingering herself hard, pushing two fingers into her own pussy and then a third as she lay flat on her belly and sucked Rose's toy.

She expertly deep throated the hard plastic, taking it all the way in and leaving it soaked with saliva. Grinning at Carmen, Pamela began slapping her face with it, spanking her hot cheeks and leaving saliva and residues of girl cum all over herself. Carmen cooed in delight when she saw Pamela's slutty display and she groped her own tits hard, mauling her tanned flesh and feeling rushes of pleasure right up her spine to her overheating brain.

"Don't play around!" Rose ordered when she pulled her face away for the moment. "Ride that cock Pammy! Get that hard dick stuffed up your slutty box!"

Pamela didn't have to be told twice. She was more than ready for a good fucking and she knew that Rose was going to give it to her. She climbed up off her belly and positioned herself perfectly, spreading her pussy wide with her fingers and slamming herself down on Mr. Snappy. Pamela groaned loudly in ecstasy as her pinkness was filled with the hard toy. She began riding the cock hard, pushing it deep inside her in perfect tune with Rose's hip thrusts upward.

As Pamela rode Rose's cock, Carmen was getting closer and closer to her own desperately needed orgasm. She fucked Rose's face, urging more of that tongue inside her. Pamela had raved to her about how good Rose was and it was even better than she had imagined. Rose knew just how to tongue her clit, slapping it around with hard strokes and then sucking on it passionately, loving it up before punishing it again.

Carmen and Pamela were inches away from each other as they happily rode Rose like a carnival ride. Their sweaty faces and bouncing tits were most appealing sights for them to focus on through the pleasure that coursed through their naked bodies. Each girl loved looking at her friend in the heat of passion and it wasn't long before they were hungrily making out, mashing their large tits together as they sucked on each other's tongues and experienced the bliss of Rose giving them everything they had.

Even though neither Carmen nor Pamela were particularly shy about their pleasure, Sarah was able to completely tune them out. She was too busy focusing on Beyonce's awe inspiring ass. The singer waved her ass in front of her, begging for more as Sarah tantalizingly filled her tight hole with the anal beads she had just grabbed from the floor.

"Take them all you nasty girl," Sarah grinned. "Take all these beads deep into your tight little ass. How does a girl like you not get ass fucked daily? You're going to have to come over here much more often and change that because starting now this ass is owned by me. I'm gonna tattoo 'Property of Sarah' right on your cheeks so everyone knows I own this hot fucking ass!"

"Yessssssss you own it Sarah!" Beyonce groaned, lost in her own pleasure. She would have said anything Sarah wanted to hear just to get more. "You own my ass! Fuck it baby! Jam those beads up my hole! I never get ass fucked this good! Mmmmmm I need it Sarah! I need it so damn bad! Make me come baby! Can't you see how bad I need it?"

"Mmmmhmmm you're dripping your slut juice all over my hand Beyonce," Sarah said, rubbing the singer's sex into a frenzy. "Here, taste!"

Sarah pushed her fingers to Beyonce's mouth and she eagerly sucked them clean. Beyonce licked her own fingers loving how her taste combined with the other girls Sarah had finger fucked. The taste was the only thing that distracted Beyonce from the sensations of those beads in her ass. She had never had her ass taken like this.

She was no anal virgin and Jewel had done such a good job fingering and licking her hole, but what Sarah was doing to her was beyond anything she'd ever felt. Those beads filled her ass so well and Sarah just kept adding more. Every time Beyonce thought it was too much. Sarah pushed another one inside her and made it even better.

Pamela and Carmen kept bouncing up and down, loving every bit of attention Rose was giving to their bodies. Carmen was closer to coming and as effective a toy as Mr. Snappy was, nothing could make a girl come quicker than serious tongue action against her clit. That was exactly what Carmen was getting and when Rose started sucking hard on her pulsing pleasure center again, Carmen could no longer hold back.

"Ughhhhhhhh shit! Mmmmmmmm gonna come!" Carmen gasped happily. "I'm gonna fucking come!"

"Come for her Carmen!" Pamela pushed in between nipple sucks and pinches. "Coat her beautiful face with cum! Let her walk around with your juices on her skin so everyone knows how good she fucked you!"

"Mmmmmmmmmm YEAHHHHHHH!!!" Carmen suddenly screamed as her body tensed up in anticipation. Rose gave her clitoris another hard suck and Carmen exploded against her face, creaming her tongue and face with orgasmic essence. Carmen rode Rose's face harder as she came, slamming herself down onto her tongue and humping her face like a madwoman. Carmen didn't want to stop until every bit of her pussy juice was licked up and Rose didn't want to stop until she had tasted every drop.

As hard as it was to concentrate with Carmen Electra's creaming pussy on her face, Rose didn't lose her bearings enough to forget about Pamela. While Carmen fucked her face, Rose kept up her steady pace inside Pamela. Fortunately Pamela was someone who knew how to get fucked and had more than her share of experience with threesomes. As Rose's energy level dipped a bit, Pamela ratcheted hers up.

Pamela began fucking herself on Mr. Snappy, meeting Rose's upward thrusts with enthusiastic downward thrusts. She'd felt Rose's favorite toy in all her holes before and she was no stranger to the pleasure it offered. Her pussy wrapped around the slick plastic so well. It filled her up and with another hard thrust down, Pamela felt it slide in that extra little bit that made it even better. She loved fucking guys because of the feel of a hard cock inside her, but Pamela knew there was nothing better than a woman with a strap on who knew how to use it. You could get fucked all you needed and it never, ever went soft on you.

Pulling off Rose's face, Carmen fell back onto the rug with a content, blissful smile passing over her lips. She looked down and saw the sexy shine all over Rose's pale skin, her juices staining her red hair and matting it up in places. Rose looked so fucking nasty and sexy and the fire in her eyes showed that all she wanted was more. Despite her just completed orgasm, Carmen began rubbing herself at this sight, looking at Rose's intensity as she filled her friend up with her toy.

"Now it's your turn to come Pammy," Carmen sighed as she continued to slide her fingers over her well licked pussy. "I want to see you come from having that toy pushed up your pussy! Fuck her Rose! Pound her slutty cunt with that thing!"

"Fuck yessssss..." Rose hissed as she increased the thrusts on Pamela. "You like seeing that, don't you? You like seeing your friend get fucked like a whore! Now you're gonna watch her come! You're gonna see her come all over my hard cock like the nasty bitch she is!"

"More!" Pamela cried. "Fill me up Rose! Give it to me hard! I'm so close! Just a little more!"

1...456789