Halftime Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though Carmen had so clearly come, Rose still hadn't heard Jennifer report the change in score. With one look over she saw why. Jennifer was too busy fucking herself with one hand while she licked all the girl cum off her other hand. Rose just wished she had a camera to snap a picture of Jennifer Aniston lost in her own finger fucking lust.

"Yo! Jen!" Rose grunted in between trusts. "It's 7-6 now. I'm winning!"

"Huh?" Jennifer moaned, snapped out of her dreamy state. "Seven...riiiiiiiiiiight...cooool...."

Jennifer then went back to blissfully fingering herself and Rose returned to her task at hand. She had Pamela close and she wanted to push her over and put Sarah in a serious hole. They were so close to the end now and Rose wanted to finish her off.

But if Rose had Pamela on the verge, then Sarah had Beyonce even closer. She'd stopped using her fingers on her new lover and instead concentrated on her pussy with her tongue. Sarah kept all the beads inside Beyonce as she licked, keeping the pleasure building while lapping away at her juices. Sarah's hand toyed with the string enough to tantalize her lover with the possibility she would pull them out.

"Please Sarah...please...make me come," Beyonce begged as her body shivered slightly in need. "Please Sarah...I'll do anything...don't tease me! Make me come! God you're licking my pussy so good with that fine tongue...ughhhhhh I need it...please! I know you want me to come! Make it happen and I'll scream out how good you are! Mmmmmm you're taking my pussy and my ass better than anyone ever has before! Please baby please!"

Beyonce wasn't lying to get what she wanted. Maybe it was the heat of the moment, but Sarah really was her best fuck. She was half ready to declare her undying love for the actress. She was ready and willing to come for her and Sarah, knowing time was short, stopped her teasing and let Beyonce have what she wanted.

"FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKK!!!" Beyonce screamed out with a voice that hit all the high notes as Sarah hooked her finger into the string and slowly tugged the beads out of Beyonce's ass. Doing it too fast would have hurt, but doing it in a slow, but steady tug only brought pleasure.

"YESSSSS YESSSSSSS OHHHHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWDDDD YESSSSSSSSS!!!" Beyonce cried out in rapture as she came, creaming Sarah's tongue and face in the process. With each bead pulled out of her ass, Beyonce got off harder until she was practically drowning Sarah in her juices. Beyonce was coming in rivers by the time Sarah pulled the last bead out of her. Beyonce's blonde hair was being tossed back and forth as she came and screamed out like a banshee, praising Sarah's skills to the high heavens.

With her orgasm tearing through every cell in her body, Beyonce might have been in love, but she was just another pussy to Sarah right now. As soon as she'd satisfied her craving for some Knowles brand honey, Sarah pulled away and smirked at Rose.

"It's 7-7 now bitch." Sarah taunted.

"Not for long slut," Rose declared as she continued pumping into Pamela. "I've got this bitch primed and ready to come!"

Glancing over, Sarah saw that Pamela was indeed a sweating, drooling glassy eyed mess as she bounced up and down on Mr. Snappy and jiggled her goodies. She was ready to come and Sarah knew that Rose getting ahead could spell doom for her in the final minutes. She had to think fast and suddenly saw the perfect solution right in front of her.

"Hey sweetie...don't use those fingers when I have a hot tongue for you," Sarah grinned as she pinned her half dressed body on top of Jennifer. Her housemate tried to squirm away, but Sarah wasn't having any of it.

"No...I...I can't..." Jennifer feebly protested as Sarah slid her own fingers into her dripping honey pot. "I have...I have to remain...mmmmmmm yesssss Sarah...gotta be impartial...ohhhhh fuck meeeeee!"

"I never made any stupid rule like that," Sarah pointed out. "Your pussy is fair game Jen. Now give it up. You're coming all over me whether you like it or not!"

Of course Jennifer liked it. She loved Sarah's tongue inside her and she was in no position to resist it, even if she had really wanted it. She was too horny to think about fair play and watching the action as an impartial judge. Her fingers had brought her some pleasure but they were nothing compared to what she knew Sarah's tongue could do to her needy pussy. So whatever reservations Jennifer had about this, disappeared as soon as Sarah pushed her panties down her legs and buried her face between her legs.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Sarahhhhhhh yesssss baby...oooooooooh eat my pussy Sarah!" Jennifer begged. "I want it! I fucking need it! Ughhhhh watching you fuck everyone else was too hot! I need your tongue! Fuck me Sarah! Make me come in front of everyone!"

As she greedily snacked away at Jennifer's pussy, Sarah began wondering what Freddie was doing at his own get together. Whatever it was it couldn't have possibly have been this good. Forget the game. The real competition was right here.

For her part, Rose was too concerned with Pamela to even start getting mad at Sarah for attempting to influence the judge. She'd settle up with Sarah and Jennifer later. Right now all she cared about was breaking the tie.

"Don't you fucking make me wait!" Rose ordered as she slid her toy hard into Pamela. "I want your cum now bitch! Fucking give it to me you nasty fucking whore!"

"OHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSS FUCK MEEEEE!!!" Pamela screamed, her body "I'M YOUR FUCKING WHORE ROSE!!! FUCK YOUR WHORE!!!"

That was all Pamela got out before Rose gave her one last hard slam and Pamela felt the world explode around her in pleasure. The waves of orgasm shook her body as she twitched and shook in pure joy, bending over and clawing at the carpeting from the sensations she was feeling. A broad smile covered Pamela's face as she cried out and fell into the same blissful state she'd just seen Carmen experience. She closed her eyes and let the pleasure course over her between screams of lust.

When Pamela opened her eyes again she saw Carmen waiting there for her and she kissed her friend passionately. Her pussy was empty now. Rose had moved on and Pamela longed to be filled once more. Fortunately Carmen was happy to help, pushing her fingers into Pamela's pussy as the action continued behind them.

Jennifer was too out of it by now to note that Rose was once again ahead, eight to seven, but the red haired sex queen wasn't satisfied. She knew Sarah was quickly going to tie her up and halftime was minutes away from ending. But then Rose saw the perfect chance to end this contest and put to rest Sarah's pathetic hopes of ever besting her.

"Oh no...you two aren't hiding from me," Rose said, licking her lips as she saw Britney and Christina on the other couch. The two pop tarts and supposed bitter rivals were completely naked and in a 69. Christina was on top and her jet black hair was draped all over Britney's thighs as she feasted on her cunt, lapping away at her clean shaven sex and indulging in one of her favorite flavors.

Britney was no less enthusiastic about licking her friend. She had her hands on Christina's ass cheeks, pulling them apart so she could easily stab at her pussy with her tongue. Both girls were trading happy giggles with aroused moans as they happily ate each other out, but Rose wasn't in the mood to watch. She needed both of these whores to put a lock on her victory.

"Off the couch...you two are mine," Rose growled in horniness as she pulled Christina off Britney. "Bring your slutty bodies over here."

"Ooooh is this for us?" Britney giggled as she and Christina rubbed Mr. Snappy like it was a real cock they wanted to explode in their sexy hands.

"Shut up and get ready to be fucked," Rose shot back as she grabbed the singers by the hand and dragged them quite willingly across to the other couch. "The only words I want to hear out of your idiot mouths from now on is how hard you're coming for me!"

But before Rose could get started on Britney and Christina, Sarah jumped into action to block her. She pulled away from Jennifer's pussy and yanked the first girl she could see.

"No! Mine!" Sarah grunted as she took Christina by the hand and pulled the naked superstar to her and Jennifer.

"Fuck you! I saw her first! She belongs to me!" Rose spat, taking Christina's other hand and pulling her back. The two rivals yanked Christina, who didn't seem to mind at all being fought over, back and forth, playing tug of war with her, before Sarah finally won out.

"Fine...take that fucking whore..." Rose snarled. "I'd like to see you get her and Jennifer off before time runs out!"

"Watch and learn!" Sarah declared before pushing her face back into Jennifer's pussy as she used her fingers on Christina. Sarah was surprised she won because of how tired her aching body was by now. But she supposed Rose must have been exhausted too. They had fucked a room full of girls in a little over 20 minutes and Sarah barely had the strength to stand, much less have sex. But she wasn't about to let a little thing like that stop her, not when so much was at stake.

Rose pushed Sarah out of her mind and focused on Britney. She was mad now and that rage was filling her up with the extra energy she needed, even as her legs were jelly and it hurt to move her hips from all the fucking she'd done. The fierce anger she felt had fueled her on more than one occasion and she needed it again here.

"Bend over slut," Rose ordered Britney, her voice getting weaker now. "Give me your ass!"

Rose had been the first person to fuck her ass and Britney had learned that there was nothing better than feeling Mr. Snappy inside her puckered little hole. She didn't want or need any more lube, Christina's saliva and the cum coating the toy were more than enough. Britney bent over, placing her hands on the wet couch cushions as she stuck her ass out for the fucking she needed.

"Please fuck me Rose!" Britney whined most seductively. "I've been such a bad girl. I need some cock in my ass so I'll be good! Assfuck me Rose like only you can! Make me your slut! I love being your little fucking whore! Get that cock in my ass! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Britney's words turned into rapturous cries of desire as Rose gripped her hips and pushed Mr. Snappy into Britney's tight asshole. She didn't push too hard this time. Ordinarily Rose would have fucked Britney nice and rough, but she had to make sure the girl came and didn't have time to play around. So this time she filled Britney's ass slowly, pushing the toy into her and fucking her with steady pushes forward, moving the hard plastic more into her with every thrust.

The work that Jennifer had already done to herself with her fingers had left her pussy plenty juicy and ready to come. Sarah took full advantage of this, letting her tongue swim in her housemate's delicious flavor as she worked her clit over. Summoning up every bit of energy she had left in her body, Sarah pushed her fingers into Christina and fucked her as hard as she could, playing with her pierced clit and making her moan out into Jennifer's mouth as the actress and singer fell into a passionate kiss.

Sarah pumped her fingers into Christina, rubbing and sliding them over her clit as she did the same to Jennifer, using her lips and tongue to stimulate her. Sarah barely knew what she was doing anymore. Her brain was almost all fucked out. She was going on pure instinct now and it was guiding her well. She sucked hard on Jennifer's clit, feeling it swell and loving the way Jennifer's pink pussy walls grew tighter the closer she got to orgasm. Jennifer's pussy clamped down harder on Sarah's tongue and suddenly, without warning, she came all over her friend's face.

"MMMMMMMMMM OOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" were all the sounds Jennifer could make as she kissed Christina and screamed into her mouth. They were all the sounds she needed to make, though. Her orgasm was crystal clear as she covered Sarah's face in her heated essence.

With the clock ticking, Sarah didn't waste time. She moved right from Jennifer's pussy to Christina's. She pulled her fingers out and replaced them with her tongue, immediately licking away at the stud in Christina's clitoris. She knew Christina loved having her piercing licked and Sarah gave it everything she had.

"Ooooooooh Sarah you fucking saved the best for last, didn't you?" Christina moaned as she tugged at her pierced nipples and stimulated her own tits to increase her pleasure. "Suck my hard clitty! Mmmmmmm yeahhhh if you wanna win then you'd better suck that piercing and make me come! Rose makes me come so fucking hard! You better prove yourself Sarah! Prove you're just as good!"

As they were worked over, the two singers stared at each other and smiled. They loved being the centers of attention and now everyone was focused on them. It was all tied up...eight to eight. It was down to them, Britney and Christina. Whoever made their partner come first would win.

"Yessss this ass is fucking made for this cock!" Rose gasped, her body on it's last drops of energy as she furiously pumped into Britney's butt and yanked on her hair from behind, tugging it hard and pulling Britney's head back. "Come for me you stupid little whore! Come for Rose! I know how much you love this hard dick in your ass! Come like the nasty little whore you are!"

"Mmmmmmm yesssssss I'm a whore... a nasty little whore...fuck me Rose," Britney whimpered in pleasure as the thrusts into her ass increased. "I wanna come for you Rose...make me come! Fuck my ass baby! Fuck that tight ass and make it as loose and slutty as I am!"

Both Britney and Christina had been close before in their 69 and now they were right on the verge again. Rose and Sarah might have been exhausted, but they still knew how to get a girl off. Sarah's tongue toyed with Christina's pussy while her fingers slid back inside the singer, to pinch her clit as she licked her juices and worked over her piercing.

"Yeahhhhhhh almost there...ALMOST FUCKING THERE!!!" Christina cried. "MORE FINGERS SARAH!!! PUSH THEM INTO MY CUNT!!! FUCK ME WHILE YOU LICK MEEEE!!!"

Sarah gave Christina what she wanted. She pushed a third into her housemate's tight folds. But that didn't stop Christina's begging. She whined and cried for more so Sarah gave her a fourth finger in her cunt to go along with her tongue. Christina was close and everyone knew it. This pushed Rose to the breaking point of desperation.

"COME FOR ME WHORE!!!" Rose screamed into Britney's ear while slamming her hands down on her ass in a hard spanking. "IF YOU MAKE ME FUCKING LOSE THIS THING YOU WILL NEVER FUCKING WALK RIGHT AGAIN!!! GIVE ME THAT CUM YOU'VE GOT IN THAT SLUTTY CUNT OF YOURS!!! COME NOW OR YOU'LL FUCKING REGRET IT YOU STUPID BITCH!!!"

Britney was shocked to be berated like that, but she loved hearing it. She felt so slutty with this hard toy up her ass while everyone watched her and being told what a bitch she was made her even more aroused. The threat got her going and she began to come as Rose smacked her ass over and over again, leaving her flesh pink and raw.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HERE IT COMES ROSE!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!' Britney screamed as she came.

But Sarah and Rose weren't the only competitive ones there and hearing Britney begin to come filled Christina with jealousy. She wanted to come first. She was so close and as Sarah's four fingers and tongue filled her pussy, she willed herself to orgasm. She closed her eyes and let the pleasure hit her naked body.

"OHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YEAH!!! DRINK IT SARAH!!!" Christina wailed. "DRINK MY SUTTY HOT CUM!!! HERE'S YOUR FUCKING PRIZE!!!"

Jennifer was gathering enough of her bearings back to see that Christina and Britney were both coming at the same time as the final commercial break before the third quarter was beginning. She couldn't believe it. This thing was going to end in a fucking tie!

Rose and Sarah couldn't believe it either. They both pulled away from their orgasming lovers, leaving Britney and Christina to crawl to each other as they finished cumming right where they started, in a 69 position, each licking the dripping cum out of the other's pussy. Rose and Sarah stared heated, horny daggers at each other.

"No fucking way is it ending this way!" Rose snapped.

"On your back bitch...I'm fucking your pussy next!" Sarah ordered.

"Fuck no...your cunt is mine!" Rose shot back. "This is gonna end with you screaming out that you're my slut!"

"I won't be screaming with my face buried in your snatch as I fucking make you come!" Sarah said as she and Rose began wrestling each other down to the ground. They pawed at each other as they struggled for dominance. Rose ripped open Sarah's shirt to finally expose her small, but heaving tits. Sarah responded by yanking Mr. Snappy off of Rose, ripping the leather harness that held it on her body.

They grabbed and cursed at each other, trying to force the other between her legs before they finally fell into a heated kiss. The competitive urges pushed their drained bodies further as they passionately kissed and rubbed each other's naked, flushed flesh.

Just like Britney and Christina they were soon in a 69, feasting on each other's pussy as they worked each other over with just one goal in mind...making the other come and finally putting an end to the contest. They rolled around on the rug a little first, both Sarah and Rose trying to be the one on top.

Eventually, Rose was able to pin Sarah under her and she didn't hesitate to push her tongue into her housemate and feverishly lick her. Sarah's pussy was so hot and creamy from her pent up arousal and normally Rose would have taken the time to savor her taste, but not now. Now she had a mission.

It was the same mission Sarah had and she went hard after Rose, spreading open her cunt lips and latching right onto her clit, sucking it deep as her free hand squeezed Rose's ass. Sarah went right for the kill and pushed her thumb into Rose's ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh you fucking bitch..." Rose panted, the sensations driving her to the brink of orgasm. "Ughhh...not...gonna...be...that...fucking...easy..."

Rose struggled to maintain her composure and grabbed one of the discarded toys. It was the same vibrator she'd used on Stacy and she turned it up to high and pressed it to Sarah's asshole, sending tremors of pleasure ripping through the blonde's bare body. Rose rubbed it up against her, knowing that pushing it inside would almost be too much for Sarah. She sensed that the vibrations against her quivering ass would be enough to push her over.

"Ooooooooooooooh...no...fucking...way...are...you...gonna...make...me...come..." Sarah grunted. It was so tempting to just let go and come. Rose was fucking her so well with her tongue and the toy. She wanted to come. Her pussy was begging for satisfaction. She was exhausted and just wanted to rest. An orgasm was the only way she knew to relax right now.

Everything Sarah was feeling, Rose was feeling too. Her brain was almost numb from all the fucking and her body felt like she'd run a marathon and then gone binge drinking. She was wasted and she could feel her orgasm building and overpowering her senses. Her body needed to come. She'd denied herself all through the contest and that had been excruciating especially with Mr. Snappy's nub buried inside her pussy. Sarah's mouth felt amazing on her clit...so relaxing on her stressed body.

"Guys...guys...the game's starting," Jennifer pointed out, but neither girl cared. They just kept licking and fucking each other, rocking back and forth in their 69 as everyone in the room gawked in horny amazement. Neither Sarah nor Rose would give an inch, their determination preventing them from feeling the pleasure their bodies craved. No one knew how long this could go. The time rules were out the window now. Now the first girl to crack would be the loser.

1...456789