Halftime Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KMB2476
KMB2476
119 Followers

Each of their bodies was shivering, the need to come almost paralyzing them as they dripped into each other's mouths. Sarah and Rose were locked in their grudge fuck, unyielding to the last.

Finally, out of desperation more than anything, Rose took the vibrator and pushed it hard into Sarah's ass. The sensation set Sarah off on her orgasm, but it was also Rose's undoing as well. The shock of having the plastic pushed into her ass made Sarah suck harder as a reflex to Rose's clit and that sent Rose flying as well.

The girls screamed out their simultaneous orgasms into each other's pussy, rocking each other's face as their long dormant orgasms flowed out of them like wine. By the time each drop of sweet girl honey passed the other's lips the contest was long forgotten. Sarah and Rose sucked each other's juices as hard as they could, wanting to taste every last drop.

Even as they came, Sarah and Rose showed no letup. They were exhausted but kept licking each other, finishing each other off from one orgasm and sending their bodies into another one.

No one could believe what they were seeing. The game was back on, but no one cared. Sarah and Rose just kept licking each other, not wanting to give up. The only contest that mattered was headed straight to overtime.

This story is copyright 2004 from Sharkboy Productions. Reposting this story without my permission is not allowed and will result in me taking action against your web site.

KMB2476
KMB2476
119 Followers
1...456789