Halfway House

Story Info
Sexual incidents change the lives of several people.
7k words
4.58
15.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Wren Wilcox was making oatcakes when interrupted by a phone call.

"Good morning Mrs Wilcox, it's Shona White of Prisoner Rehabilitation Inc in White Oaks speaking. We have a problem in connection with a former businessman about to be released after serving sentence for seriously assaulting a business competitor and destroying his victim's vehicle by exploding a can of gas inside it."

"Oh yes, I remember that case. The assailant had found the alleged victim in bed with the assailant's wife I believe?"

"Well yes but he was charged in court on crimes and received no sympathy from the judge handing down a sentence of four month's imprisonment because Mr Rossiter had shown no remorse and had used totally unreasonable force in dealing with his victim."

"So you are short of an available halfway house at White Oaks?"

"Yes, well anticipated."

"Well Mr Wilcox and I will have him. After all we shop and do business in White Oaks at least twice a month, I take it we can be assured the man being released poses no threat to us?"

"I can indeed. His behavior in prison and before the assault has been exemplary."

The arrival of Kevin James Rossiter to the Wilcox's home was set down for mid morning on Friday.

A couple of days later Gary called his wife Wren and said he'd been asked to go to Bonno for a month to run his company's subsidiary. Its CEO had fallen ill with acute Hepatitis B. He asked, anticipating the reply, "Do you wish to come with me?"

"No but I'll visit some weekends. You know I find it hard to stomach being away from home too long."

"Yeah, I forget how many times you're reminded me of that and it spoilt two of our great vacations when you decided you were homesick."

Driving home on Thursday after dropping Gary off at the airport Wren suddenly remembered the released prisoner was arriving next morning. The terms of his release on probation because he did not have home supervision were he must reside at a halfway house for fourteen days and not leave the property unless accompanied by a supervisor. She thought about calling to cancel the home-stay but shrugged and decided that would not be fair to the guy who should never have gone to jail anyway. God if Gary caught a guy fucking her he'd decapitate him.

The attractive 40-year-old dressed conservatively next morning and restricted make-up to lipstick. She had no desire to over-excite her temporary boarder.

She signed for the transfer of Mr Rossiter who'd arrived in a van with two prison officers.

"I'm Kevin Rossiter ma'am."

"I hope you are because I just signed to take delivery of a Kevin James Rossiter. I'm Mrs Wilks but please call me Wren."

"In that case call me Jimmy."

"Where do you wish to sleep? There's a bed on the side porch and beds in three guestrooms."

"I guess sleeping with you is out?" he grinned.

She smiled and said yes it was, that her husband would be home soon.

Jimmy chose the bed on the porch. He was told that was a good choice because the nights were warming up.

"How old are you Jimmy?"

"Forty-two. And you?"

"Excuse me?"

"I asked how old are you. It's not a state secret is it?"

"Forty."

"Christ you're in great shape for a babe that age."

"Jimmy, I'm an aging woman. I have two children at college."

"Your mind makes you feel old or young. Which is it to be Wren?"

"Well you have convinced me to think young."

"Do you still have sex?

"Jimmy really."

"Okay if it's a State..."

"Of course I do."

"I like your name."

"Thank you. I love it because it's very rare. It's Old English and is the name of a bird. Now have you read the house rules applying to halfway houses used to smooth the rehabilitation of former prisoners returning to society?"

"Yes. May I have a beer before lunch?"

Wren sighed. "You just said you've read the house rules. Alcohol is forbidden."

Jimmy gave her a smile good enough to sucker most women. "Now Wren I don't think you appear to be the type who is a sticker for rules."

"I-I'll think about it."

"Is the garden shed locked?"

"No."

"Good your lawns need mowing. I'll get into them so perhaps you will time my beer before lunch for when I finish."

"You are not required..."

"I know, I read the rules Wren. I cannot be forced to perform tasks. Although with a body like that you could forced me to do anything."

Wren couldn't believe it. Her chest had become tight and she was blushing like a teenager. God the guy was so sexy.

She pulled things out of the fringe for a cold lunch and heard the lawnmower start up and then he moved after the mower in front of her window and she caught her breath. He was wearing just a pair of tight shorts and sneakers. He must have spent every day in the gym while in prison. Oh yummy.

"God you stupid cow; stop thinking like that," she growled to herself.

Four times he passed the window she looked up and he appeared oblivious of her but the fifth time he looked straight at her and deliberately scratched his nuts.

She scampered off to wash her hot face, breathing heavily.

When he finished he put away the mower and she heard the water run so assumed he was washing his face and hands. When he arrived to sit at the table with her on the terrace he was wearing a polo and had combed his hair.

"Thanks," he said holing up the beer and she raised her wine in a silent toast.

"Aren't you wearing far too many clothes?"

She felt so guilty that she blurted, "I know it's warming up but felt I had to for reasons of decorum."

He appeared to be staggered by that comment. "Decorum? But you are at home."

"And you are just out of jail," she said.

"Meaning?"

She bit her lip and he grinned. "Oh I see, you think I have been cooped up in jail away from women and I'll be provoked by your sexy body if you wore just shorts and a skimpy top. You think just because I beat the crap out of a guy and torched his car that the sight of flesh under the swell of your tits will make me lose control?"

"No of course not."

"Well it might and you could get lucky."

"Are you returning to your furniture store?"

"Oh my, a deft change of subject to avoid your nipples firming eh? Well let me see. My wife ran away with the guy whose jaw I broke and I also broke two of his teeth in the first smack and delighted with the blood streaming out of his mouth I then broke his right arm in two places. And yet that stupid cow nursed him and then moved off with him and is divorcing me."

He sniffed. "With her gone our manager ran the business and later disappeared with two months of takings. The bank called on me to pay down some of its loan, I couldn't so there was a forced sale and not much left over for me I'm afraid; However I've built up a tidy sum renting the house because my darling left practically everything intact because she and lover-boy toured in his RV and then had it shipped to Australia and toured there and I believe planned to go on to Africa and then tour Europe. My beloved loved to travel but I'm a bit of a stay-at-home."

"Me too. Well we do have that in common."

Scratching his nuts he said, "Yeah that and other things."

Wren was quite sure the scratching was faked, that he was doing it to draw attention to his crotch. God men! She wondered what other things they had in common and then colored and scowled thinking he ought to be locked up.

She wasn't sure how it happened. They finished lunch and kept right on drinking, something she rarely did. They shifted to the side porch, following the sun and it was hot because it was so sheltered. They both hand sunglasses on and she wore a sun hat and said it was rather hot for late spring and he agreed.

"Take off you top and skirt."

"God Jimmy I can't do that."

"Why not? You can't be seen from the road and I of all people won't be embarrassed."

By then she'd had four wines, no five so she dropped her skirt and removed he top and Jimmy appeared to be ignoring her. That made her pout. He'd switch to wine earlier and had emptied the bottle and now his glass was empty.

"Get another bottle from the fridge."

He turned to her and pretended he'd not notice her remove some clothing.

"Oh you did strip down a bit? Great boobs."

"Thank you."

"I'll only get more wine if you want more."

"Okay, I'll have one more glass."

God if Prisoner Rehabilitation Inc did a spot-check right now they'd have a fit.

Wren heard the cork 'plop' in the kitchen. He re-emerged and said, still holding the bottle, "May I touch a breast?"

"Yes providing that's all you want to touch."

"What else is there?"

She giggled and he poured her another wine, not over-filling the glass like most men do, and returned to his deck chair.

"What about touching my breast?"

"What about it?"

Wren was confused. First he did, now he didn't.

"Don't you like my bra?"

"I love those multi-color bras. You look gorgeous in it."

"Gorgeous?"

"It means..."

She chuckled. "I know what it means."

"Where's your husband?"

"He's gone way south for a month, leaving unexpectedly yesterday."

"With your approval?"

"Yes of course. He's taking care of a company mini crisis."

"So no sex for you for a month?"

"I may go and visit him when you leave."

"What for sex?"

Wren giggled and said she would go to see him. "Aren't you going to ask am I nervous being alone with you?"

"No, you'd tell me if you were."

"Jimmy why do you attempt to control our conversations?"

"I have no idea. This is lovely wine Wren. You are looking better and better by the minute."

"You mean sexier?"

"No you were looking sexy before we started drinking."

Wren thought about that. She'd only committed adultery once in her married life. Was this to be a second occasion? The phone went.

Bob Relyveld, one of the company's three vice-presidents, said after exchanging greetings, "Wren I've know you since we were at high school together."

"You know I know that."

"I feel I have a sense of loyalty to you. I need to tell you the real reason for Gary's absence because I don't wish you to be kept in the dark."

"Is there another woman?"

"Yes."

She thought god Bob would be attempting to shaft Gary to destabilize him and improve Bob's chance of taking the top job when Bill Seaton retired next year.

"Oh god."

"They met at the convention in April. As usual you didn't go. I saw them several times all over one another but Julia urged me not to tell you and I agreed. But this time it looks serious. Her husband Brent Strong has gone to a convention in Spain with an all-male group and then they will look a processing plants throughout Europe and return home after five weeks away. Gary has taken a month's leave to be with her. Her name is Eva."

"How do you know that for sure?"

"He told me."

"Thank you for being so upfront Bob; it must be screwing you having to tell me this."

"Er yes, right. Bob is a pal but you have to know Wren."

"Thank you Bob. What do you suggest I do?"

Wren thought Bob would say call Gary home or go down to Bonno or start divorce proceedings. But no, he suggested she talk it over with the CEO Bill Seaton. She thought Bob call yourself a real friend you manipulative swine.

"Thank you Bob. Bye."

Wren went to the bedroom, threw herself on to the bed and began weeping. It would appear her marriage was over.

Suddenly Jimmy was at the bedside. "What's the matter, are you frustrated?"

Wren thought it's not a good time to try fucking her Jimmy but she was drunk enough to put up her hands and cry, "Hold me Jimmy, I've just had some disturbing news."

He lay down beside her and hugged her. She told him about the call. When she'd finished he stroked her cheek and said, "You go to sleep for a couple of hours. I'll make dinner."

God how could he be so sensitive, an ex-jailbird? He left the room without attempting to kiss her.

They had a nicely cooked and presented chicken roast followed by ice cream with canned fruit.

"You've done brilliantly Jimmy."

"Thank you. I really appreciate you saying that."

He went off and returned and said, "I'm running a bath for you and want you to go to bed relaxed and to have a good night's sleep. I'll clean up here."

"Oh Jimmy you are go good to me," Wren said demurely and asked for a kiss goodnight.

They had their first kiss, a chaste kiss. Absolutely.

In the morning Wren arrived out in the porch with coffee to find Jimmy reading.

"Oh hi," he smiled. "You look great."

"I'm still stressed. May I climb in beside you?"

"No that nightdress is so sexy I'd lose control. I'm not fucking you on the rebound Wren. I'll only fuck you when we are both craving for it. Now off you go and be a good girl. I'll begin thinking strategy."

Over breakfast Jimmy presented his plan. Wren described it as brilliant and said they could use Gary's camera. He'd not taken it with him.

Finishing lunch that day on the back terrace, Wren called softly, "Jimmy."

He looked up and she bared a breast. He watched as she massaged the nipple hard and she watched the bulge in his shorts form into the suggestion of a reasonably impressive erection; actually it was more than a suggestion. She breathed in deeply.

He said indicating signs of crumbling. "I-I clear away and do the dishes."

"Like hell you will," she growled, tongue tip showing between her teeth.

Jimmy didn't wish to miss out by being denied his first fuck since imprisonment. "How committed are you?" he said smiled, touching the erection under his pants.

"Absolutely. Come into the lounge you lovely man and fuck me into a tumultuous climax."

Jesus, though Jimmy, his confidence on edge. Was he capable of accomplishing that? Well she had a good ass and strong-looking legs. Providing she did her bit they should pull it off.

"Promise to move your ass and tits to bring me off?"

"Ohmigod Jimmy, yes. I say yes. Come on, let's do it."

Jimmy allowed her to lead him into the lounge, away from possible prying eyes of neighbors. Wren dropped to her knees to unzip him but Jimmy unbuckled and that allowed her to drop his pants and pull down his briefs.

He was thicker and longer than Gary, and that pleased her but being big was not vital because Wren acknowledged she could get herself off with a pen-like vibrator she carried in her handbag. In fact Gary had grabbed it once thinking it was a pen. No what mattered most was Jimmy staying erect for as long as she wanted his cock and hopefully he could continue after two or three ejaculations.

She dribbled on his dick and worked in the spittle until his shaft was gleaming with moisture and then slowly fed slid her mouth down it. She'd always thought for ultimate pleasurable oral sensitivity was feeling the thick head of a cock enter her mouth and then have it scrap the roof to arrive at the opening of her throat.

Oh yeah!

God Jimmy was tough to get off. Wren was tiring so reached between his legs and hooked back with a dry finger and pushed at his anal entry.

Jimmy yelped, his resistance crumbled and he began heaving, groaning and firing strings of semen.

As they both lay back puffing, he said, "That was awesome Wren, but next time coat your finger with lube."

"You ungrateful bastard," she spat.

He jerked her head back by her hair and they kissed, one long kiss that lasted almost a minute and their tongues performed a ballet.

"That was really beautiful," she gasped, breaking away to pat her hair where it hurt at the scalp.

After stepping out of his pants and briefs, Jimmy grabbed her roughly round the waist with great strength and carried her into the dinning room where he carefully placed her on her back on the table and he'd slid into her while fully completing her soft landing. Wren was amazed he was docked already. She knew she was stupid not insisting he wear a condom because he'd assured her prisoners were kept in separate confinement in a pre-lease wing and tested for transmittable disease. Was the truth? She only had his word for it and anyway there were no condoms at hand.

Jimmy was rough and she loved it, always having loved robust sex. Gary that adulterous scumbag had become predicable and very tame in recent years thought no doubt he had rekindled his interest in sex and rediscovered he had passion since shafting that Bonno bitch.

Jimmy had stopped to whack his dick over her clit and drag it down over her slit four or five times and now was ramming into her with long plunges that shook her and the table. She squeezed with her internal muscles. His face now had high color. Sweat was dripping off him and she was sweating and he was squeezing her boobs. God it was good; she felt ready to launch into the solar system. When Jimmy threw back his head and his jaw dropped, Wren hit her clit to try to come as close to his release as possible. Although forty she was still on the pill because pregnancy remained remotely possible. She imagined Jimmy being in his cell on his back masturbating and imagining shooting streams of cum into the depths of a woman, fantasizing anatomically misinformed of leaving her ovaries awash in semen.

"Uh-uh, oh god," Wren screamed, coming copiously and her body slumping submissively as Jimmy began his release.

"Ohmigod, look at he pool oozing from you on to the floor," he said in admiration while Wren said primly, "Thank you Jimmy but that's something I don't need to know about right now."

* * *

Shona White of Prisoner Rehabilitation Inc arrived just before 3:00 on Friday and drinking coffee she and Wren watched the muscular body above Jimmy's shorts as he followed the lawn mower around.

"The lawn appears cut already," Shona said.

"Yes, he cut it last Friday after arriving and again on Tuesday. I think he finds me boring."

"I can understand that. Men find it difficult sitting and talking to a female. They'd rather... well you know."

They exchanged smiles and Wren offered, "He reads and dozes a great deal" and Shona said. "Well he's in his own little world out in the porch where you have him housed."

"Yes, I felt he shouldn't be watching me bending over dusting with Gary not here."

"God yes, well as you know our handbook gives advice like that. I've often wondered when men have spent years or even a few months in jail have they forgotten about sex or at least had their desire curtailed."

"I have no idea," Wren said with an angelic smile.

"Gary is going south for a week on Sunday and I was wondering about accompanying him, taking Mr Rossiter with us."

"Don't you call him Kevin?"

"No I prefer keeping the relationship formal. He's told me his friends called him Jimmy but thinks it's unlikely he has any friends left."

"Be that as it may Wren, I believe you are correct in maintaining a formal relationship. Calling him Jimmy could well... well whatever."

"What does that mean?"

"Well he might be encouraged to begin to think of you intimately."

"God Shona, don't be so disgusting."

"Oh my apologies Wren. I was simply citing a possibility for er your own protection."

"If he as much as lays a hand on my he'll be landed back into your care."

"I expect you to do that Wren. Well I'll go out and chat to him but first I'll write this authority permitting you and Mr Wilcox to take Mr Rossiter with you during the next week when his semi-detention period will end. Where is the destination?"

"Bonno."

"Where's that?"

"Some 400 miles of here."

"Bonno... I've never heard of it."

* * *

"Hi Mr Rossiter you'll remember me from my visit to you in prison just prior to release, Mrs White of Prisoner Rehabilitation Inc."

"Oh yeah. How yah doing?"

"Fine thanks. And how do you believe you are coping here?"

"Okay. Mrs Wilcox is a stuck up bitch and won't allow me to have a beer or wander through the house but her husband is okay; he and I play cards."

12