Hali Makes Them Feel Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok. Hold on."

Todd grabbed the last two guys.

"Pussy or mouth?"

"Pussy," the taller said immediately. The other shrugged.

Hali was told to get up, and straddle the taller one of the floor. Got on all fours, but not to fuck him yet. She did and the player who had been finger fucking her ass got behind her and shoved into her wet pussy, thrusting hard. After about a minute he slipped out and moved his cock up, pressing it against her asshole, and thrusting in. Hali shrieked and groaned, and the guy laying beneath her grabbed her hips and rocked his hips up, shoving his whole length into her wet pussy. Hali opened her mouth to scream. She had never felt so full, both cocks shoving into her. Then her ponytail was grabbed and her face was turned so the last guy could shove himself into her mouth. All three cocks fucked her, and she bounced, uncomfortable, before they decided on a rhythm, and another orgasm began to build in her stomach. They all began to fuck a little harder, and Hali twisted, shaking, before cumming hard on the two cocks in her ass and pussy. The spasms on their cocks made both men cum immediately, deep in her pussy and ass. As she shrieked through her orgasm the guy she was blowing grabbed her hair, holding his cock deep in her throat and cumming.

The guys moved away, cum dripping out of her two holes and she lay on the ground of the bus, panting. Then she felt hands on her hips and she was pulled up to her knees so another cock could be shoved into her ass.

Over the next several hours Hali had every guy's cock up every hole. The "no sloppy seconds" rule was thrown out the window and Hali soon had cum trickling out of both of her holes, as well as in her hair and all over her body. Sometimes the guys took her all at once, a cock in every hole, and sometimes she would sit in his lap, his cock slowly fucking her cunt, while the rest of the guys chatted, watched or left the bus for a smoke break.

Finally, Hali lay on the floor, covered in cum and almost asleep. Todd sat her up and wiped the cum off with her destroyed clothes, before grabbing his sweatshirt and draping it over her. It barely covered her ass when he stood her up. He sat her on front seat. She was still wear her knee socks, although they were stained with cum. He put her shoes on her and tied them, then pulled her up.

"I can't wear this," she sleepily told him.

"Why's that?" he asked, helping her off the bus.

"It has your school logo on it. I'm the cheerleading captain. What if I'm seen in it? I have a reputation."

Todd stopped and stared at her. Then he started to laugh.

"Yes you do, baby, yes you do."

The bus pulled away behind them, and Hali tiredly waved. The blond giant was driving, and Todd saw that he had a piece of Hali's skirt wrapped around his wrist as a souvenir.

Todd drove Hali back to her apartment in her car, then carried her up the stairs, and helped her into the shower. She was so tired that he just stripped down and joined her, washing her hair for her and rubbing her down with sweet smelling soap. He then carried her to her bed, and bent down to kiss her forehead. To his surprise, she reached up and pulled him into bed with her. They slept wrapped around each other.

The next weekend Hali went to a party with her baseball player. When asked why she missed the last party she explained that she had a paper due and had to go home right after the game. Outside her apartment, her baseball star kissed her, twisting his hands into her long curly red hair and shoving his tongue into her mouth. His hand slid under her shirt, and he fumbled with her bra clasp before sliding his hand around to rub her bare breasts. She allowed him to push her shirt up, and even kiss her bare nipples, suck on them and bite lightly. But when he began to slide his hand down her stomach she grabbed it, and kissed him.

"I don't want to rush things," she told him in her sweetest voice. She kissed him again, a soft sweet kiss, then slipped out of the car, running up the stairs to her third floor apartment. She pushed open the door, and Todd looked up from her floor where he was reading from a textbook.

"How was the baseball star?" he asked. She walked over to him and sat on his lap, straddling him and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Great for my reputation. But I think I prefer football players." She pulled his mouth to hers. They were sprawled on the floor, wrapped around each other, before he raised his mouth from hers.

"I think I like being your dirty little secret," he whispered in her ear.

"Just until graduation," she whispered back. "I have a reputation to uphold until then, but after..."

He groaned and kissed her again, losing himself in her heat and they stayed on the floor like that for hours.

12