Halle's Hillbilly Hell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,490 Followers

Halle stood stock still for a moment. Not quite believing this. Could they have all left the house forgetting about her? Surely they couldn't? Or did they think she wasn't brave enough to try to escape? And come to that, was she? The pressure on her brain was crippling and she didn't move for minutes, minutes in which she could hear nothing else in the house at all. And then suddenly she decided, she would make a break for it. How could she live with herself if she didn't try to escape this house of horror? She would just need to make sure she wasn't caught. Hopefully Naomi would keep the family of freaks gone for long enough to give her a chance.

She scuttled down the stairs in her bare feet and headed to the back door, determined to go the opposite way to which they had headed in the vehicle. But as she turned towards the kitchen she would have to pass through to get to the back door she ran into the towering figure of Bane the youngest of the sons and a very slow witted teenager.

"Where are you going? Pa said to make sure you didn't go anywhere" he drawled slowly.

Halle nearly jumped out of her skin, she had been so certain they had all left, so sure this was her chance to escape this terror. Her hopes had been raised only to have been dashed cruelly. Or had they? Halle was sure she could outwit this oaf. After all he was the only one of her captors that had not had their way with her.

"I'm not going anywhere Bane. I was looking for you. Your Pa said I was to entertain you while they were gone."

Maybe it was the weeks of being used as a sex object but Halle's first and only thought was to use her body to defeat him. Certainly she could not hope to overpower him, he was a giant, almost 6'6" and easily 350lbs. She ran her tongue along her lips as she looked at him, her eyes deliberately fixing on his crotch and the rising tent that was there – she was stark naked after all.

"What do you mean, entertain me? He didn't tell me."

"No it's a surprise, a special treat 'cos you been such a good boy Bane."

It wouldn't have fooled a ten year old but Bane's intellect was way below that. Plus he had never really had a woman before, not a live one anyway. He was drooling as the slim, big breasted former lawyer slipped right up to him until her chest brushed against his. He was about to speak but she put her finger up to hush him and her other hand reached down and gave his balls a nice squeeze. That got a hell of a response as his cock stained against the fabric of his trousers, Halle had to hide her surprise – he felt huge under there!

She was committed now, no going back in her mind this was her only way out of here and she knew she couldn't delay very long. Every second spent still in this house was a second less for her to make her escape. She pressed her hand against his barrel chest and physically pushed him into the kitchen backwards until his back came up against the kitchen table.

"You like a bath too, Junior?" she hissed in her sexiest voice.

The big galloot just nodded vigorously as Halle dropped to her knees and rapidly took his belt off and dragged his tattered jeans and underwear to his ankles. She gasped when she saw exactly what she was dealing with – it was just the biggest, thickest, widest, longest cock she had ever set eyes on, it was a monster! But she could not let her surprise delay her, every seconds was a prisoner. Without thinking any more about it she opened her mouth and swallowed the head of his cock and began licking and sucking it hard. This was not the forced sucking of before, this was sucking designed to get him to shoot his load as quickly as possible.

Halle sucked at the slimy, swollen helmet like a woman possessed. The idea of escape had taken hold of her and she knew she had to get past this large obstacle as quickly as possible. She had an idea but had to get the monster off first. That was perhaps going to be easier said than done, her lips were stretched to their limit to get his thick meat in her mouth and it was not simple to do much with her tongue. That wasn't going to be an issue for long anyway as Halle suddenly felt a burning sensation on her scalp and looked up to see Bane had grabbed her hair with his hand and was in the process of hauling her to her feet. It hurt like hell but she went with it until she could get her feet under her, she let his massive member slip from her mouth and looked enquiringly at the simpleton.

"I want in your love hole. I ain't never done that" he stated his case slowly and clearly.

Halle smiled and said, "Sure honey" and let him turn her around and bend her over the kitchen table and hoped that the dumb bastard got the right hole.

He did, with his fingers at least. She arched her back as his thick forefinger sought out her pussy lips and squeezed them before rubbing them hard. She gave a moan and writhed under his touch and only some of that was pretending. That was it for foreplay though, big Bane was in a hurry to get to the main event and Halle's eyes bulged as he stepped up behind her and jammed his cock into her spread open cunt. God he was huge! She felt her pussy walls expand out as his member slid only them, feeling every bump and vein in his cock as it entered her. He was not skilled at what he was doing that was for sure if his jerky thrusts and shoves were any indication but his sheer bulk was causing Halle to grip onto the sides of the table as he fucked her from behind.

She cried out as he got deeper inside her and filled her like never before and worried that her pussy might split from the reaming she was taking. And then just as the table and chairs were shaking and squeaking under the pressure, just as Halle was squealing from the fucking, he came deep inside her. It was like a jet going off, she felt the warm liquid burst out of him and coat her pussy walls as he withdrew, panting and gasping.

"That sure was fine, how was it for..."

Bane was cut off by a wooden rolling pin right between the eyes, wielded with all the power Halle could muster. For one horrible second it looked like it hadn't effected him. He just stood there with his permanent dazed expression. And then he went down, with a clattering of furniture and before his inert boy hit the floor Halle had pulled on a pair of old boots by the back door and fled into the deep woods.

*

And there we will need to leave Halle for the time being. I want to apologise to all the readers who wrote me and asked where the next instalment was and when was I going to write it. The truth is I'm pretty busy and can only write when I get the chance and have a clear idea of what I want to write.

The next chapter of Halle's Hillbilly Hell will be the last and I'd like to invite anybody that's read the story and has an opinion on it and what we should do with the main character to write in or leave feedback with their thought, opinions and ideas. What happens to Halle in the end? Do we get a happy ending? Or is she left in her own personal Hell? Let me know. thedarkcloud

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,490 Followers
12