Halle's Hillbilly Hell Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,494 Followers

"Who would have thought all those years ago that Halle Mason, star student would be nothing but a cheap little cocksucker, eh? Now girls lets get down and dirty because we all know that Halle likes it rough and ready don't we, least that's what I always like to think of in class bitch, you getting it in all your precious holes nice and hard!"

The three women cackled like witches at that then Naomi calmed them down before speaking again.

"You two can fight it out over which hole you are getting but I call first dibs on her asshole, I want to ream this bitch properly!"

That brought a fresh bust of harsh laughter from them and then the three of them started to undress. Halle knelt between them as they peeled off their expensive, designer outfits. She wistfully remembered the days she worse such items rather than the cheap tat she was given nowadays. All three had tremendous figures, slim, tall and without an inch of fat (and they shouldn't as they each worked out together at the gym five times a week) and they complemented each other as they stripped. Halle felt even more inadequate in their midst, her perfect curvy figure was a thing of the past. She had lost a lot of weight during her various ordeals.

Naomi sat down on the bed and smirked at Halle, pointing to the tip of her strap on.

"I'm tired bitch so I'll leave it to you to get your ass impaled on this. But do it quickly this is our time your on now!"

As slack as Halle's ass had become over the past few months it was still not easy for her to turn her back on Naomi and position her asshole over the plastic phallus and use her own weight and gravity to penetrate herself. Her face contorted as it slid slowly into her, much to the amusement of the two white girls watching.

"Right my turn now and I can't wait to shut that big mouthed bitch up so, Claudia, if you'll excuse me I'm aiming for Halle's mouth."

So announced Cindy as she stood up on the bed and forced her plastic dick into Halle's mouth, immediately gagging her on it.

"Well I guess that only leaves one hole Claudia", called out Naomi, "Come on blondie get over here and stick that thing in her cunt and we'll really show the bitch a good time!"

Claudia moved over and after much fumbling and repositioning managed to drive the dick into Halle's hairless snatch and Halle was fully impaled on both dildo's as Naomi started pounding in to her. The other two girls were not much slower in their fucking and before long Halle was being fucked in all three hole mercilessly as the girls slapped her, called her names and generally just had themselves a whale of a time.

After a while they swapped and Naomi made sure she was getting Halle's mouth next.

"Damn slut it makes a difference from you talking shit to tasting it" she laughed as she plunged her dildo fresh from Halle's ass straight into her mouth.

Half an hour later the three former colleagues left Halle lying exhausted and in a mess on her bed, Naomi stopping only to toss a further one dollar onto the bed between Halle's breasts.

"Consider that tip Halle, looks like you truly have found your true position in life!"

*

Life continued in a similar vein for Halle. Seeing a variety of clients each week, some of which knew her from the past and some were just normal john's looking for a good time. I surprised Halle how easily she slipped into the life of just accepting this as her new role. She had fought all the injustices and crimes that she had suffered this year but not now, she was Halle the Whore and knew it only too well.

One of her most surpassing clients was Judge Conville. Of course the last time Halle had seen him she had just squeezed his balls then kicked a field goal in them and then set fire to his beautiful house. That had been when she was under the influence and control of Cain and his mother's potent brew. And of all the things she had been made to do while in that state before being whisked away down South to her life of slavery, it was, in many ways, the one she felt worst about. Tom Conville was a nice guy and had always treated Halle with a respect many of the other judges had not afforded her and during Cain's trial she had sensed she was on the same page as the judge in knowing this man was a bad influence.

She opened her door that day to admit her latest client and was surprised to see the Conville standing on her doorstep. She was surprised for a moment and stood looking at him, a tiny part of her past life flooding back into her. Only for it to be cruelly and finally washed away with his harsh words.

"Well what are you waiting for you dumb nigger bitch, get out of the way so I can come in."

"J-Judge, T-Tom, what are you..."

SLAP!

The small man in his sixties slapped Halle in the face as he stepped into her flat.

"I'm here because you fucked me over bitch and I heard from a good source that for enough cash I can get retribution - and not the kind that comes through the courts!"

"Judge, I can..."

He held up his hand again threateningly.

"Shut the fuck up Miss Mason you gave up all right to speak to me that night earlier this year. Right now your objection is overruled and you are contempt of my court. Now shut your slutty mouth and get through into your bedroom and get ready to earn your fee like any other prostitute would."

Halle was crushed. She had not thought it possible to feel any lower than she had before but was finding out how wrong she could be. That man back there was not the same man she had known before, he had changed, and it was her actions on that fateful night that had changed him. She knew she had not been in full control of her actions but it hardly helped now.

"Councillor Mason for the duration of this session you will stay on your knees unless I direct you otherwise. Do you understand?"

Halle nodded unsure what was going on here. Had the Judge lost it? It appeared so.

"Now Counsellor you will remember that fateful night that you criminally invade my hose, will you not? And you will remember that prior to starting that destructive fire you kicked me in the scrotum, did you not?"

Halle knelt before him and dumbly nodded up.

"Well that being the case you can start proceeding by licking and sucking that self same area."

Halle crawled over to the judge as he dropped his tonsures and she accepted his hairy balls into her wide mouth. His dick was stiffening and lay across the length of her nose pointing and twitching at her eyes. Her mouth went to working sucking hard on his balls and lapping away on the underside of his dick.

"Hmm, that's it you bitch. I bet you don't even realise the trouble you caused me, do you? My damned maid went to the papers and told them that a black woman dressed as a hooker was doing me then set the place up on fire. Fucks sake cunt you cost me my home, my wife and my fucking job because of the bad publicity!"

Halle's heart sunk as she listened to the judge. He had been one of the good guys and apparently her actions(under the influence of Cain or not) had cost him dear. She spat his balls out and tried to explain but got another hard slap for her trouble before she could utter much.

"I do not want to fucking hear it bitch! The only thing you are going to do with that fucking mouth of yours is pleasure me! But seeing as my balls don't seem to be to your taste maybe my asshole will be."

He turned around and presented his ass to her face.

"Here, get fucking licking bitch, it's the fucking least you owe me!"

Halle could not deny him and peeled his old ass cheeks apart and plunged her face in between and set to work in wriggling her tongue into his ass crack and beyond while he pushed back onto her face. As she ass fucked him with her tongue her hand reached up and massaged his balls gently and then moved forward to masturbate his cock with long, slow, deliberate strokes. It did not take long for him to reach a climax and once he knew there was no going back he reached back behind him, grabbed Halle by her short hair and forcefully dragged her round so that she was staring down the barrel of his dick when it exploded all over her face. There were four fast spurts that coated Halle's black face with the Judge's white cum in diagonal streaks across her eyes and nose and mouth. When he was done he squeezed the remnant out into her hair and collapsed on his ass on the bed beside her. Halle tried to explain but the Judge was in a daze and having achieved his climax just wanted out of there he left Halle shuffling about on her hands and knees as he stormed out of the flat.

*

It was a Monday night and Halle was waiting on her 9pm client, it was due to be her last client of the day. It would be the last client she would ever take.

She had had a rough day, two of her clients that day had wanted to dominate her and as per her agreement with McNeil she had let them. For one that meant she had taken quite the whipping the other one had been into asphyxiation and had cum inside her while she was gasping for breath with her head encased in a plastic bag. She rubbed her neck as she got up to answer the doorbell. She opened the door and stood stock still in complete and utter shock as standing on the doorstep was the man who started all this, Cain, himself. The last Halle had seen of him was shot and in a crashed truck out in the backwoods after the KKK meet she had 'starred' in.

As Halle stood there the country man strode into the flat, covered her mouth with his hand and dragged her into the flat, kicking the door shut behind him. Halle's mind went into overdrive but she knew that she could not fight him.

"Surprised to see me again nigger? Thought you were done with us hicks? I'm afraid fucking not!"

"It took me a long time to find you again after those fucking Jackon's bushwhacked me and stole you away. Still way I hear it they got their comeuppance thanks to you didn't they?"

Halle gritted her teeth at the man who had caused all her woes and nodded.

"Well at least some of them did anyway?" she hissed.

"And it sounds like you're not having much fun here either, are you? Thought not, all these ex-cons getting their shot with you. That's how I found you again, you know. That pimp of yours must have went through every case you ever took on and contacted pretty much everyone involved, that's what happened with me. And I couldn't resist finding out how my old slave was doing?"

Cain restrained her on the bed and produced a glass bottle with an unnatural looking green fluid in it.

"Know what this is bitch?

She nodded. She knew. It was Cain's mother's secret potion that had left her a mindless zombie under Cain's control all those months ago. Under it's influence Halle had been able to know what she was doing but unable to do anything but obey his every command. It had been an intoxicating mix of fear and helplessness and as he uncorked it and wafted it under Halle's nose she lifted her eyes and sighed as she inhaled it.

Seems to me you are fucked Halle. You can stay here and be this guys whore for the rest of your life or until he becomes bored of you. Or you can drink this potion and become my slave again, this time for good. No more Klan meetings after that shoot out we need a good slave around the house and that can be you. So what do you say?"

Halle looked at Cain and flashed him one last look of defiance before grabbing the jar and downing the potion in one swallow. She had had enough of her life and had reached the conclusion that there was no way back to anything resembling what she had previously been so let the bastard take control of her she was sick and tired of the responsibility....

*

The next eight hours were crazy. Halle and Cain escaped down the fire escape of the building but had a shoot out with one of McNeil's men before they reached Cain's car and they took off like a bat out of hell. The potion had taken full effect by then and Halle was doing whatever Cain told her while her conscious mind took a back seat, she had given up and no longer cared about herself. It barely bothered her that once they were out of the city and heading South Cain had her giving him oral sex as they sped along the Highway. She knew that she had chosen this life now and had accepted her fate.

And so we leave Halle Mason, one time fast rising lawyer with the brightest of futures in front of her. Now she spends her day as the willing sex slave of a racist family of Hicks that abuse and use her like a piece of shit. They don't even use the mind control potion even more, Halle doesn't require it she will do what her Masters tell to her to do now without complaint or resistance. Her tongue as toilet roll? A regular occurrence. Her mouth as a urinal? To be expected. Cooking and cleaning for the whole Hillbilly tribe? A good day. Fucking in every hole by a different family member? Her rightful place in life.

So I'll leave Halle for now, the literal nigger in the woodpile, and perhaps in the future we might revisit this slave or perhaps she'll live out the rest of her natural life in her Hilbilly Hell....

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,494 Followers
12