Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderh
raiderh
159 Followers

I probably would have continued playing until I passed out, but after finishing a glorious comeback, Tori suddenly appeared, hooking me by the elbow and pulling me into the corner of the garage. There she virtually attacked me, kissing and running her hands up and down my naked ribs.

After only a few seconds I stopped her. "Okay, I am not going to be able to hide a damn thing if you keep this up," I said, gesturing at my growing tent.

"Then let's go," she said urgently.

"Yep, that sounds good." I grabbed her hand and made a beeline for the kitchen door. The look of cocksure determination and the way I yelled at everyone to GET OUT OF THE WAY left very little ambiguity about my intentions, and the catcalls started again, peppered with colorful language and politically incorrect jibes involving our costumes. Passing through the living room, I was making my way to the front door when Tori stopped me.

"No, babe, I don't want to wait, and Stacy said we could use her room if we want."

What can I say? Stacy was a true friend and a great hostess.

"Done." I directed her to the staircase, allowing her to go first. I made no attempt to be subtle as I lifted the hem of her costume to look up her backside. She, on the other hand, made no attempt to stop me. Holy shit, no panties...she spent the whole night roaming around commando!

We turned at the landing, and out of the corner of my eye I noticed someone at the bottom of the stairs. Before stepping into the hallway out of sight, I caught a glimpse of a brunette in a maid costume looking up at us.

We barged into a room, I wasn't even sure if it was the right one, and before I could close the door Tori whirled around and resumed her kiss from the garage. I fell back into the door, slamming it shut. Clearly she thought she was directing affairs tonight, but I would have none of it. I grabbed her and spun her around, pinning her to the door. She didn't care. Her arms wrapped tightly around my neck as our tongues tied knots.

My hands were in constant motion, feeling her body through the diaphanous material. I slipped my hand under the dress, finding her slit and rubbing it with my knuckle. She was already wet--really wet--and I slipped a finger in. She gasped, then reached down with one hand, pushing the ascot out of the way to grip my rock-hard shaft. She began stroking it as I fingered her. My other hand fondled and pinched a nipple through the thin fabric. We never stopped kissing.

I reached down and stopped her stroking arm, then took my wet fingers out of her pussy. I coated the top of my penis with her juices, then squatted down a little bit. I lifted the front of Tori's dress and quickly slipped my dick between her legs, nestling it horizontally against her labia.

"Wait, Damon, I...I'm not ready yet." She whispered.

"Just relax, baby, I'm not either. But trust me: this is going to feel really good."

With that, I started moving my hips in and out, sliding my shaft back and forth along the lips of her pussy. The feeling of her shaved skin sliding along the top of my cock was unbelievable, and very quickly it was coated with Tori's nectar. This increased the sensation tenfold.

Tori whimpered, and I kissed her again. "So do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"Oh--omigod...." was all she could manage.

I slapped her butt and she whimpered again, then I started sucking on her neck and collarbones. Her erratic breathing became shallower and louder as she started sliding her hips against mine. Tori's mini-orgasm shook through her body and the door rattled behind her. I held back my own orgasm, but only just--the thought of Tori cumming from my cock stimulating her vagina was extremely provocative, even without penetration.

As her orgasm waned, she pushed me away to cool off. Her hand fell to her side and readjusted the dress. Staring at me with blazing eyes, she knocked on the door. Immediately we heard a replying knock.

Tori pushed herself off the door and sauntered over toward me, stepping out of her sandals and unsnapping the string of turquoise stones around her waist. "Do you remember that little conversation about getting something for Stacy as a 'thank you' for getting us together?" The doorknob turned.

"Yeah..." my eyes narrowed as I tried to figure out where this was going. Behind Tori the door was opening.

"Well, since you failed to come up with something, I had to work it out with her on my own. Turns out she doesn't want us to *get* something for her; she wants us to *do* something for her."

"Such as..." I still had no clue what was going on, but I was pretty fucking excited. It could only be something awesome: Stacy slipped into the room and shut the door behind her.

I was not disappointed. Tori draped her arms over my shoulders. "She wants to see the fruits of her success."

"Meaning...??"

Tori leaned in and said in a sultry voice, "She wants to watch."

My eyes shot open and looked over at Stacy leaning against the wall.

"I saw this relationship coming about long before you guys even met last Spring," she said. "You two are my closest friends, so I know you better than anyone. You are a perfect match for each other, and together you make an unbelievably sexy couple. I will happily take my share of the credit for bringing you together. I like watching beautiful things, and watching you two hook up will definitely fit that bill." She walked over to her vanity and rearranged the chair to face the center of the room. "Please continue...act like I'm not even here."

Not likely. It's one thing to make out in a public place where you might be seen, like the parking lot. Having a dedicated audience was something altogether different. Quite honestly, I had no idea where to start.

But Tori did. The frenzy in the garage and against the door had passed, replaced with a playful coyness as she lightly kissed around my face and neck while I stupidly tried to process what was going on. The moment of truth came when she slid her hand down my side, coming to a halt above the junction of the two ascots. My universe suddenly hovered above my right hip where Tori's lingering finger slowly gripped the end of the top strap. Suddenly, with a velcro rip Tori undid my costume. The free end and the two halves of the loincloth spiraled around my leg, swinging from my dick like a pendulum. Tori let them hang for a couple seconds before letting them fall to the floor. And just like that, I was naked in front of my girlfriend and her best friend.

I slowly reached up and cupped Tori's breasts, still recovering from the shock of the moment. I could feel the air circling around my iron rod, and when I thought of Stacy's roving eyes it twitched.

"Now do me," commanded Tori. "The snaps are under my arm."

I silently obeyed, sliding my hand to her armpit. I could feel the metal snaps cleverly hidden in the folds of the material. All night I had marveled at the tight fit of her costume; here was the secret. Not that her incredible body needed any help, but flattery is always appreciated. I found the top fastener, but decided to go for something equally dramatic in disrobing my girlfriend for our spectator.

I lightly gripped Tori's chin, pushing her back from my earlobe. I ran my fingers through her dark hair as I stared into her smoldering green eyes. My other hand traced the buttons down her side. When I reached the bottom, I systematically worked my way back up, unsnapping one...by one...by one...

I paused at the last one. I felt some incredible weight on my chest as my heart hammered in anticipation. I knew the body underneath, I had seen it so many times in the preceding weeks, and yet...everything was just amplified in Stacy's presence.

"Do it, Damon," Tori whispered.

-snap-

The silky material fell away, revealing the goddess beneath. My guess at the beginning of the night had been correct: no undergarments at all. I brought both hands up to her head now, pulling her in for a deep kiss. I heard a sliding-rustling coming from Stacy, then a thump, followed by more rustling and another thump. I glanced over to see her boots lying on the floor. Looking at her, she was gazing at us with rapt attention as her hand slipped down the front of her pants.

I closed my eyes and pressed my body into Tori's, slotting my cock between her legs again. There was no hurry this time, but the slow rocking of our bodies still produced quite the response from Tori's sensitive sex. I could feel a new coating of her over me, this time leaking around the entire shaft. It slipped between her thighs, across her clit. She twitched every time the bulb of my little head rubbed against it.

Satisfied that she was fully aroused again, I stepped back and lightly pushed down on her shoulders. She immediately complied, dropping to her knees. Her eyes focused on my offering, and she promptly took it in hand, running her tongue from base to tip. She did it again on each side, licking her juices off of me before she lined up and took me into her mouth.

Wet, velvet warmth enveloped my cock. I could feel her tongue sliding up and down the shaft, cleaning it as she replaced her girl honey with saliva. Her hands were on my waist, so I pulled them off and told her to play with herself. Then I took her braid in hand and metered her rhythm.

I looked up at Stacy, who was watching Tori's bobbing head and breathing deeply. Her pants were undone and her hand had disappeared into them up to the wrist. In the glow of the streetlight outside the window I could see the tendons in her forearms moving rapidly beneath the skin. She tore her eyes from my girlfriend rolling my balls around in her mouth and looked up at me. I gestured one-handedly for her to unbutton the rest of her pearl-snap shirt. For several seconds she gave no response, then slowly reached up with her free hand and wordlessly did so. Her bright red bra came into full view as she undid the last button and the shirt halves fell to the side. Her free hand then started tracing along the outside of her bra.

My attention returned to Tori, whose face was turned up to mine as she licked the underside of my sac. She seemed totally unconcerned that my cock was lying across her left eye and forehead and my balls were resting on her cheek. I could see her jaw moving as her tongue swept slowly across my taint. I took myself in hand and started stroking. Her liberal use of tongue provided excellent lubrication, and when Tori took my balls in her mouth again and started humming I lost it. At the moment of release she pulled back and opened her mouth around the head of my spurting cock. Most of it went in her mouth, but the first two shots had streaked across her nose and cheeks, crisscrossing the Indian warpaint. Mouth gaping open, she languidly winked at me, then turned to show Stacy my load in her mouth and on her face before she swallowed it.

I took her by the braid and faced her back towards me. With a finger I scooped the errant cum into her mouth, then stuck my finger in, too. She sucked it clean and swallowed again. I leaned down and licked around her dirty face, then kissed her open-mouthed, unconcerned with the strange taste of her tongue. She smiled as she kissed me back, swirling her tongue in my mouth while still fingering herself.

I stood back up and pointed to the bed. She rose and sauntered over, ass swaying. I watched her first few steps, then looked to Stacy, pointing at her pants and gesturing for her to take them off. My terse movements made it clear this wasn't a suggestion, and there was no hesitation this time. I watched long enough to get a glimpse at her dainty red panties with a dark spot at the crotch before walking to the bed and burying my face between Tori's spread legs.

There was no finesse--I licked, sucked, and finger-fucked Tori's weeping pussy with abandon. I wasn't rough, exactly, but I was very forceful and none too-gentle in pushing two fingers in knuckle-deep repeatedly while I nibbled her clit. Tori responded enthusiastically, moaning loudly and playing with her nipples.

"You like this, don't you, baby? You love having your pussy eaten in front of your best friend, don't you?" I asked between sucks on her labia.

She continued moaning, so I kept going. "You said this was for her, but it's really for you, isn't it? You want to be seen while I'm licking your vagina...moaning, playing with your tits, thrashing on Stacy's bed while she watches you and plays with her own clit..."

Tori moaned louder and I returned to tongue-flicking her nub. Tori's head fell to the side and her eyes came open. I could tell she was looking at Stacy; apparently she hadn't noticed Stacy diddling herself.

"That's right," I said, "She's so turned on by us that she's fingering herself right now. Seeing you suck my cock and swallow my cum has made her wet and excited. You are so sexy when you are turned on that your cute girlfriend is turned on by you."

I looked over Tori's leg at Stacy, who was flushed and frigging herself rapidly. "Isn't that right, Stac? You liked watching Tori take my dick in her mouth, and now you're getting turned on by my girlfriend's writhing body, aren't you?"

She simply nodded, staring wide-eyed back at Tori. "Take off your bra and panties, Stacy." As if in a trance she swiftly complied. Her perky breasts, probably no bigger than an A-cup but fitted perfectly for her ultra-petite frame, pointed out at me with surprisingly dark nipples, and she was blonde through-and-through. By the shine of her hand I could tell she was sopping wet.

"And you, my dirty slut, what more do you want?" I asked the lithe, sweating beauty before me.

"Anything," she whimpered.

"Anything? Really?" I considered that for a moment. "Well then, I'm going to lick your asshole. I'm going to lick you there because it's my turn to play with your ass, and you're a dirty girl and you deserve it. Do you object to that?"

"No..."

"Do you want me to do that?"

"Yes...please..."

"Why?"

"Because I want Stacy to see it..."

That took me by surprise. It was definitely not the answer I expected, but to this day I cannot think of anything hotter she could have said.

I quickly stood and lifted Tori's feather-light body into position with her lower body now facing Stacy.

"Get where you can see this," I told Stacy curtly. I could hear the chair sliding across the carpet as I took Tori's legs and pushed her knees up to her shoulders, lewdly exposing her secret region.

"You're going to finger yourself while I'm doing this." Her only response was to move her hand into position and start rubbing.

Without ceremony I knelt down and went at it. I held her open with my hands, running my tongue up and down her crack. I could feel her shiver each time I passed over the rosebud. After a few runs her moaning resumed, and I knew she was ready. I attacked her with my tongue, licking and probing and doing everything else I could think of. Her moaning increased and I could feel the back of her hand stroking faster. I had never done this before, but I treated it like a clitoris and that seemed to be working just fine.

Between rimming the hole and broad sweeps up and down the crack I had her approaching orgasm. I reached up and pressed a finger into her pussy, increasing her pleasure. As she reached the brink, I slid my lubed-up finger out of her pussy and down to her nether hole, and slipped it in to the first knuckle, then the second.

She went crazy, bucking her hips and screaming my name. I did my best to hold her down so I could keep licking around the ring, and I could feel pussy juice running around my mouth and finger. As her spasms slowed, I slowly pulled my finger out, replacing it with my tongue until her hands pushed me away.

"Enough! I can't take anymore!" she gasped.

I stood, releasing Tori's leg, which draped over the side of the bed with the other. She was covered in sweat, and her breasts heaved with every breath. That gave me an idea.

I knelt onto the bed, straddled her chest. Her breasts were just big enough if I squeezed them together...

"Stacy, put a pillow under her head."

Our hostess stood up from behind me and walked to the bed. I felt the mattress shift as she crawled past us to the headboard, where she grabbed a pillow and placed it under Tori's head, propping it up facing my penis. Stacy then rearranged the other pillows and lay back on them, facing me with her legs spread.

"Did you cum yet?"

She shook her head.

"Are you ready to? Because I doubt I'm going to last very long." Tori was leaning forward and I could feel her tongue already slithering around the head of my cock.

Stacy nodded emphatically. "Good," I said, and I began rocking my hips.

I have never been a big fan of titty-fucking, but while I had been tossing my girlfriend for the first time, a change came over me. Up to this moment our trysts had been sensual (even the blowjobs in the parking lot), always an incredible experience for me because I held Tori in such awe. But with my finger in her asshole and my tongue licking around it, I saw her for the first time in a purely sexual manner, as an incredibly beautiful vessel devoted to pleasuring me. This wasn't hubris speaking--her enthusiastic sucking around my cock and the finger tracing up and down my ass told me she felt the same way about all of this. But some of the mystique, which had been holding me back, fell away, and I moved her hands to take over squeezing her breasts together as I grabbed her head and rocked it fore and aft to increase the depth my cock penetrated her mouth with each thrust. She moaned in response and pinched her nipples.

I heard panting up by the headboard. Looking up, I could see the glazed stare of our hostess boring down on my cock sliding between Tori's breasts. One hand frantically strummed her clit while the other rested peacefully on her stomach. "Two hands, Stacy; do it right," I said, pointing. Her eyes never left my cock as her hand drifted down and two fingers slipped into her pussy.

After cumming once already, I thought I could hold out longer the next time around, but the sheer kinkiness of burying my face in Tori's sublime ass, then making her cum with my finger in her asshole, all while under the steamy gaze of our sexy hostess, had revved my libido in record time. The desire to use Tori, not just in growing affection or adoration but as a raw manifestation of my lust, drove my hips into the valley of her chest with unremitting intensity, seeking to drive the head of my cock as deeply into her mouth as I could. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked, and I grunted as her tongue licked the sensitive underside of my dick.

Steadily the pleasure built, both from the feeling of her sweaty breasts and mouth around my dick and from the stimulation of Stacy's two-handed masturbation mere feet away, and soon I could feel the familiar churning building in my balls. As the sensation spread to my cock and raced down the shaft, I pushed her head back into the pillow, looking down into her green eyes as I groaned, shuddered, and released. The first rope landed thickly across Tori's face up to her forehead, followed by two successive blasts across her mouth, nose, and chin. Her back arched as she continued sliding her breasts over my cock, enhancing my orgasm as she tried to catch as much of my load with her mouth as she could.

Meanwhile, Stacy matched me with her own orgasm. Her sexual release was accompanied with a rapid "Oh....oh...oh!" and her back arched into the pillow settee she was propped up against.

The fourth jet weakly landed on Tori's chin, and the last few spurts from my cock spread across her neck and breasts. The intensity of my orgasm had bordered on painful, and I knew my dick was going to be sore the next day, but this was worth it. Tori was smiling up at me, her face streaked with cum and warpaint, and I could smell Stacy's sweetly pungent pussy from across the bed. Apparently she was even more of a gusher than Tori when she came. My cock throbbed painfully as I took in Stacy's sexy pixie body one last time.

raiderh
raiderh
159 Followers