Halloween Again!

Story Info
He meets his neighbor and they watch a show.
4.2k words
4.54
60.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sam1809
sam1809
4 Followers

Halloween was cool, when I was a kid. But I'm a 35 year old single man, with no kids that I'm aware of, and Halloween is now more of a burden than something I look forward to.

My neighborhood is just loaded with kids. They're running up and down the street all day long. Playing, running around, doing what kids do. And this means I can't just avoid Halloween. If I'm not there, dishing out candy, then I'm subject to getting a trick. I don't want to learn how difficult it is to get toilet paper off a 50' pine tree. So I'll follow the rules, and play along.

Like the last few years, I've stocked up on candy. Boy, have I stocked up on candy! All kinds, shapes and sizes. From sweet tarts, to small candy bars, to tootsie rolls, to the hard candy nobody likes. If I'm going to do this, I'm going to do it right. The kids in my neighborhood are going to worship the candy-giving I'm going to do. Like my father said, if you're going to do it, may as well do it right.

As Devils' Night arrived I dutifully set out a couple of pumpkins... that part's actually fun. I got a bag of candles and just let them go all night. Its kind of nice to see them as it does remind me of when I was a child. I had all the candy ready to go and even put a red light out to add to the minimal spookiness of my house. I even had a vampire mask although I wasn't about to wear a costume; frankly, I might not even wear the mask.

+++++++++++++++++

The multitude of small kids in my area also meant there were many younger adults. My block has a lot of 30-somethings and, at 35 I fit right in. There were some single moms and a few of them were actually quite attractive. We all wave at each other as we drive in and out of our two-block dead end street but I haven't really met any of my other neighbors outside of the ones right near me. It's a very young, quiet, cordial family neighborhood.

As the witching hour grew near (kids these days start going out at 5:00) I put fresh candles in the pumpkins, dumped the candy in bowls, and got ready for the deluge. I think last year I counted over 100 kids knocking on my door in a 2 hour timeframe. It would soon be over and then I could go get some drinks at the local pub.

At 5:12 PM it began!

??????????????????

The evening was going as expected with literally truck-loads of kids making their rounds. There were ghosts and goblins and kids old enough to drive cars and parents and the occasional dog dressed up in some goofy outfit. I made sure to give them all a good handful; mixed well with less-desirable candy and didn't let them see exactly what they were getting. Once you drop it in their bag, they don't know what they got from you and what they got from someone else.

Parents of the older kids usually waited by the sidewalk while their demons tricked and treated. Those of younger kids would walk them to the door and tell them what to do and say. Some of the parents this year were a bit different and I couldn't quite tell why. Just something about them wasn't right.

I soon figured out that some of the parents were having a get-together at the far end of the block. Every now and then a parent would be giggling or would stumble on the dark sidewalk... It seemed as if SOME of them were a bit tipsy on this Halloween night. A particular group of moms came by, all dressed up in costumes, all a bit intoxicated.

It was later in the evening when the leader of this rolling mother party came to the door with the pack of kids to get them their treats. She was smartly dressed up as the Devil. The first thing I noticed was her shapely figure wrapped in red. Her red fishnet stockings topped off simple red Converse sneakers (very practical given her condition and the walking involved). Her legs went all the way up to a matching red blouse/skirt combo. She held the traditional spear in one hand and her pointed tail in the other. The outfit was topped by a cute set of Devil ears.

She instructed the kiddies to say "Trick or treat" and they did. They all lined up and I deposited the goodies in their bags. They all said, "Thank you" and began to file out to the curb.

"So whas yer name?" She said to me as the children made their way to the next house. "I haven't seen you around. Are you new to the area?"

"Howdy, I'm Steve. Its my second year... what's your name?"

"You can call me Lucifer, or just Lucy. Actually, my friends call me Luce." She said as she checked me out. She was rocking back and forth, showing off her shapely legs. She played with her spear and was twirling her tail around. Quite the little Devil!

I stepped outside, into the red-lit night. "So Lucy, you live down the block?"

"Yeah, I'm down at the end, on the left, number 23222. I'm there with my little girl Rachel; she's the one in the Princess outfit. I divorced her father after I found him doing horizontal exercises with the babysitter; but that's another story."

"Well, your girl's very pretty" I said cordially. "Are you having fun? Seems like y'all are having a party or something."

"Nah, nothing like that. Just some of the other girls and I got together for a few cocktails before doing the rounds with the kids."

Something about the way she said "cocktails", with emphasis on the "cock". And at the same time she did an extra cute little wiggle, putting her head down a bit while looking up into my eyes. Then she subtly licked her very red lips and I started to think impure thoughts.

I took these as a cue and moved a bit closer to her. "That's a nice little outfit you have on. Did you get it from a store or pull it together yourself?" A good excuse to very carefully check out every inch of this little Devil. It was dark but I was guessing she was probably 32 years old... maybe 5'4" and 135 pounds? She wasn't slender but had all the right curves in all the right places.

"Oh, thank you!" she squealed in delight, turning around slowly so I could check her out from all sides. "No. I just threw this together myself. I got the tail, ears and spear from Meijer when we got Rachel's outfit. Do you really like it?"

"Oh yeah, its great! You really wear it well. It really compliments your figure." I said taking plenty of time to fully drink in the sight. Her eyes beamed and her smile widened, revealing some very cute dimples.

"Thanks!" she said as her group came back around the other side of the street.

"Hey Luce! Quit bortherin' the poor man an c'mon! We still have to finish off that other..." her girlfriend yelled from across the street. She stopped herself, forgetting she was leading a pack of small kids. "We still have unfinished bizness! Let's go!!"

"Sounds like you need to get more cocktails" I said, echoing her emphasis on the 'cock'. "Have fun though, and walk carefully. I see you again soon I hope."

"Yeah... definitely need some cock tails" she said re-doubling the sentiment. She did her best to look needing, taking her turn to check me out. I was wearing a simple jeans, sandals, t-shirt outfit but the little flirt session had caused my other head to come to attention... and she'd definitely noticed.

"Gotta go... bye" she said slyly as she turned slowly to rejoin her friends. Looking back over her shoulder as she stuck her cute little butt out and wiggled it nicely. She casually walked down the street and joined her friends.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got back from the pub a few hours later to find the street basically empty and dark. As I went into my house I almost stepped on a plastic pumpkin bucket which had been placed by my front door. It's the kind the kids used to collect candy but this had no such thing inside. Bringing it in the house I turned on the lights to see what was inside. I found a bottle of Heiniken, a pair of lacy red panties, and a note.

"Does Stevie want to cum out and play? If so, you know where to find me. Loose"

The red panties and the way she signed her name was all I needed. I put the panties to my face and could smell the faint fragrance of Lucy's body. The smell of her sex was there too, if not faint. I inhaled deeply, put them down on the table, grabbed my last condom from my dresser drawer, opened the bottle of beer and went back out into the night. This all took no more than 30 seconds.

As I walked down the block to her house I realized how quiet it was. Earlier it was a three-ring circus and now it was dead silent. Pumpkins were still flickering on porches although most lights were out. I sipped the beer and made my way... there wasn't a soul in sight.

I approached her house, happy I remembered the number, and admired the Halloween decorations she had set up. There were pumpkins and corn stalks and a stuffed scarecrow on a pole. Cotton cobwebs accented the door and I noticed there was a light on inside. A motion-detector turned on the porch light as I approached. I knocked on the door.

"Hi. I was afraid you wouldn't come" she said as she looked through the screen door. "Do you like the beer?"

"Not as much as your other gift" I said checking her out. She was still in her Devil outfit and looked really nice. "Can I come in?"

"No. Wait... what time is it?" She looked at a clock in her house. "No, we have to go." She stepped outside and closed the door. "Come with me."

"What? Where are we going? Its kind of late, isn't it?" I protested. I was hoping to stay in for a while, not go out.

She looked into my eyes and smiled. Then, she grabbed my hand and led me around the side of her house. Once in the shadows she stopped and turned towards me.

"Be patient... trust me" she said as she pushed me up against the house and leaned in for a kiss. Her lips were soft and moist although her breath was definitely laced with vodka. She kissed me with the lust of a woman who hadn't been taken care of in a long time. She rubbed her breasts against me and sighed deeply. I was eager and willing and put my arms around her and held her tightly. My hand wandered down her back and softly felt her very shapely ass. She moaned her approval as I lifted her skirt. My hand explored her soft skin as I realized she had not replaced her panties.

Noticing this kicked me into second gear. I reached down with my other hand and picked her up; spreading her legs and pressing myself into her.

"Oh yes... oh yeah, I need you so bad" she whispered as her legs wrapped around my waist. She held me tightly as my lips went down her neck, kissing and sucking her as I went. I was hard by now and started to hump her through my pants. My hands were holding her up and spreading her wide as lust completely took over.

"Stop. Not yet. Wait." She protested.

"Huh? What?" I said, her words like a slap in the face, bringing me back to reality. "What's wrong?"

"Not yet. They've already started and we have to go."

She slid down the wall, regained her footing, and looked me squarely in the eyes. She was quite pretty, although it was dark and the light of day might express another opinion. But for now, I was willing to go along with her game, whatever it was. "Come with me."

She led me into her back yard. It was almost pitch black except for the distant street lights. She carefully crept to the back of the yard. I was simply following that beautiful ass... wherever it went, I was going to be inches behind. Back in the corner of her yard she quietly opened a gate which led to a neighbor's yard. We went through as she turned around and put her finger to her lips indicating we were doing some kind of stealth operation. I grabbed her and kissed her again; groping her as I held her against me. She seemed to enjoy it but quickly broke off, obviously intent on accomplishing her mission.

We crept through the neighbor's back yard, up to the house. It was dark with the exception of a light on in one of the downstairs windows. This was where we were going. She took my hand and guided me as we slowly crept up to the window. Although it was almost November the window seemed to be open a crack. Faint sounds could be heard coming from inside.

She peered inside and quickly ducked down, only to regain her courage and peek inside again. I came up behind her and looked over her shoulder into the window.

There, in what appeared to be the living room, were two figures. It took me a second to realize that they were both in their costumes. One person, with their back to the window, was wearing a nun costume, habit and all. The other person was kneeling in front of the nun, obviously taking care of business. She was dressed in a Catholic school girl outfit. A crisp white shirt and tie, plaid skirt, white socks and black shoes completed the rather sexy outfit.

Lucy gained comfort she wouldn't be detected and seemed to settle in to watch the show. Without breaking from the sight, she grabbed my hand and pulled me in behind her. I could see clearly over her shoulder as we both watched the school girl working on the nun. I was a bit confused as it seemed the girl was giving the nun a blowjob. Then I heard the nun moan and realize she was actually a he. The man in this house was dressed up as a nun, and he was getting a loud, passionate blow job from the hot school girl.

Lucy found my hand and pulled it around her to her breast. Without further encouragement I began caressing her breasts with both hands. Gently at first, watching the show, I explored her body. She was loving it; the sight in front of her and the attention of my hands seemed to really get her going. Moaning softly she guided my hand down to her stomach. Taking the cue I softly felt the inside of her thigh. Slowly rubbing the fabric of her skirt into her I put my full hand on her sex.

She leaned back into me, fully enjoying my wandering hands, watching.

The nun inside was feverishly bucking his hips as his girl attended to his needs. I guessed he was close to climax as he soon pulled back, leaving the school girl with a clear expression of disappointment on her face. It was as if he was taking candy from this baby. It was quickly replaced with the look of lust, her eyes widening as the nun pulled her up off her knees.

"No! Please!! I promise I won't pass notes in class any more" we could hear the girl protest as the nun took her by the hand to the end of the sofa. "Please? I promise I'll be good." Her protests only fueled his lust as he took her and pushed her down over the arm of the sofa. For just a moment I thought I had seen her look in the direction of the window as she bent over but I didn't think anything of it.

"You're a very bad girl!" the nun said as he examined her rear end. Pulling up her skirt he abruptly spanked her bare bottom, resulting in a loud smack and a girlish shriek. This hit Lucy with a shock as she flinched and put her hand on top of mine. She pushed my hand into herself as she shifted her head, giving me access to her neck. I devoured her and, with her guidance, rubbed her firmly causing her to writhe in my grip. She was clearly heating up as we continued to watch the action inside the house.

Another smack, then another, caused the girl to almost start crying. "Please! I promise! I'll be good!" pouted the girl as she lay bent over the arm of the sofa. The nun seemed satisfied she was remorseful and, without removing his gaze from her reddening behind, lowered himself to his knees. He began to gently kiss her cheeks and massaged her butt and thigh. Like a starving man inches from a steak he slowly spread her and began to lick. Giving much attention to her backside he went to town.

"Oh god yes!" Lucy quietly moaned as she saw this happen. She was soaking wet now as I lifted her skirt. She spread herself and braced against the sill as I rubbed her, searching for her clit. She let me know I found it by gasping, rather loudly. I would have been afraid we would be heard but the couple in the house were clearly busy and oblivious to the outside world.

The girl on the sofa was panting and moaning as the nun ate her out from behind. We couldn't tell if he was tonguing her ass or her pussy but she was loving it either way. Several minutes of the nuns face buried completely in her butt the girl seemed close to climax. She was moaning "please" over and over as the nun set a rhythm. He was taking her to the brink as her pleas intensified in both volume and frequency.

Lucy and I had adopted the same pace, emulating the sex we were watching.

"Please. Oh, please... please don't" the girl whimpered, her voice becoming more and more desperate. "Please don't... don't put it in me. I promise... please, don't. I swear..." her pleas continuing. She was getting close and Lucy and I both knew it.

I decided to go for it. A departing rub through Lucy's slit spread out her wetness thoroughly, ending with a tickle of her clit. Removing my hand broke Lucy's concentration, briefly bringing her out of her voyeuristic trance. I quickly unzipped my jeans and freed my now rock-hard cock. I couldn't tell who was wetter, Lucy or myself. I stepped back to Lucy with my member standing almost straight out, almost instantly rubbing up against her naked ass. Trying to quickly position myself at her entrance I almost got there before she stopped me.

"No, please, not yet." She asked. "I need you, bad, but not yet. Oh, god, I need you. Patience, please?" Lucy said as she moved slightly, thwarting my attempt to penetrate her from behind. I'm not sure why I didn't just take her right there and then but something told me she was on the level and I would have her soon enough.

"Okay." I said, "its okay baby." I reached down and pulled up my pants as she looked at me over her shoulder. She seemed very appreciative of my understanding as she returned to the window. I straightened myself out and she pulled me back into her; guiding my hands back to her breasts; my pant-covered cock pressed firmly against her I started to dry-hump her naked ass.

The scene in the window was heating up. The girl was squirming almost uncontrollably; the nun's face buried in her bottom. She was panting and moaning in a fevered pace. Her pleading for him to stop had changed to a series of "yes, yes, yes"; the pace increasing. It couldn't possibly last much longer as she neared her climax.

"Yes, yes, yes. I'm very bad. Yes, please... oh please, yes, yes" the girl chanted, "oh, god... oh, god... yes... yes... oh, god yes I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. Please, yes, I'm going to cum."

The imminent climax infected Lucy as it seemed she was on the same plane as the school girl. Lucy bucked against me in rhythm to the girl's cries. My pre-cum generously lubricating my cock I rubbed up against her. Her hand between her legs, mine cupping her breasts, she was almost there; just waiting for the signal to let loose.

"Oh, god... oh, god, yes... oooohh god yesss I'm cumming!! Oh god!!!" the school girl declared, her body stiffening, bucking uncontrollably, stiffening again as she rode the waves of her climax.

This was all Lucy needed to hear as she almost simultaneously stiffened up. Her legs almost gave out from under her as I held her up. She was like a rag doll as she brought herself to climax. Breath staggered, body convulsing, she continued to watch through the window as the nun stood up behind the still writhing girl.

Without notice, and while she was still in the middle of her climax, the nun took his cock in hand. It was stiff as a steel rod and ready to go. He quickly positioned himself and slid his cock in between the girl's cheeks. She had not finished her first orgasm when he entered her from behind. This caused both Lucy and the girl to gasp in surprise.

The nun quickly started pumping the helpless girl, grabbing her hips for increased control, he fucked her. Her words were now just a jumble of gasps and groans and cries. He fucked her so hard the sofa started walking across the room. The girl took him deep as she regained her senses and looked another orgasm in the face.

sam1809
sam1809
4 Followers
12