Halloween & Pirates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluedenim
Bluedenim
10 Followers

"Is this the mast I am to climb Commodore?" Blue sneers and in answer James plunges both hands into her hair wrapping it around each and pulling her tight against him, her lips squashed against the rough uniform but feeling the throbbing cock trying to burst out and into her mouth "You, pirate wench, will do exactly as I tell you to! You will get to feast on my meat once you have been subdued by the methods we have for dealing with pirate scum!"

So saying, he reached behind Blue and cut her hands free. Immediately she started rubbing her wrists, but he wrapped fresh cord around them, tying them in parallel, in front of her, then looping a rope around the cord he hoisted her to her feet. "Now Pirate Queen, we shall see what you are made of, I think it's time the crew saw our prize and the ceilings in here are too low to hang you from!"

As he speaks he is leading, no, dragging Blue through a double door and up a short staircase onto the deck of his ship. He drags her up to a mast and throws the end of the rope over an iron hoop about 9 feet up then pulls it hoisting her with her arms hurting in their sockets her breasts thrusting out and her back against the rough wood. He calls out.

"Mr. Mate! Secure her feet!"

Blue noticed there were maybe a dozen uniformed men around staring lecherously at her and then the Mate ties rope around each ankle, and pulls them backwards around the mast forcing her tight against it, her ass forcing her hips forward and her pussy, with all it's ginger curls is pushed out as if in invitation.

"Feast your eyes lads!" The Commodore laughs "This is a rare treasure and we're going to display her like a royal jewel!"

As she struggled and screamed, fighting to be released from her bindings, her long red hair draped over her shoulders to hide her bobbing breasts.

Using the back of his hand to pet her face and brush her hair back. The Commodore raised the flogger up for her to see. It had particularly long, wide falls and as he shook it, the falls tickled Blues nipples, "Damn him!" she thought as they stood out proudly, "like a Pirate Queen should" so she tossed her hair backwards and glared defiantly at him.

"First your big pirate tits, your thighs and maybe your treasure too," he laughed "so the boys can see that even Pirate Queens cry."

The Pirate Queen spat in his face so he stepped back and lashed the flogger viciously across the top of her thigh leaving angry red weals.

The Pirate Queen's cheeks are burning with embarrassment and anger as The Commodore shows her off to his leering crew.

"Now then wench" The Commodore grabs her face with his big hand, squeezing her cheeks, pushing her lips together and kissing her harshly and stares deep into her eyes. The Pirate Queen stares right back at him, silently taunting him.

He steps back and lashes her again, this time across her full breasts then he steps in again pinching her right nipple, pulling it & twisting.. The Pirate Queen turns her head away and closes her eyes so he can't see them watering, cursing to herself " I can't speak, I daren't try." She bites her lip hard and is glad of the distraction from the public humiliation of the now captive Pirate Queen.

"When I am done with you here, I will take your treasure as well, Pirate!" he hisses and reaches between Blue's spread legs, roughly grabbing her ginger curls and tugging them while his middle finger parts her wet pussy lips as she writhes helplessly.

"See boys, she has pearls in her treasure!" he laughs loudly holding his finger up for them to see her moistness dripping from it.

He allows a drip from his finger to land on his tongue. "I've always wanted to enjoy a Pirate Queen's treasure, Redbush, and yours is worth the waiting"

REDBUSH.

The Pirate Queen's eyes fly open and she stares at him in utter dismay.

"The name of the Pirate Queen... my secrets are all known to him!" and suddenly the young defiant redheaded Pirate Queen feels alone and helpless."

The Commodore steps back and whips Redbush again across her left thigh this time, then the right one, then the left one again. He methodically works his way up and down with ten to each and occasionally the tips whip into Redbush's pussy , causing her to cry out & flinch. Each jerk of her body in response to the cruel flogging rubs her bare fair skin on the rough wood of the mast and she feels trapped and assaulted from all sides.

Then he starts on the pirate chest, leaving angry red weals and Redbush writhes more, causing her tits to bounce and the flogger sometimes lashing painfully as she unintentionally exposes the tender underneath. The young girl's nipples are feeling raw but they just become harder and jut out further like the cannons on The Commodores Ship and they catch even more of the lashes.

The Pirate Queen is biting her lip so hard she can taste blood and her eyes are ready to stream when he stops.

"Had enough yet Redbush? I don't hear you squealing or begging for mercy"

Redbush cannot speak, but throws her hair this way and that as she shakes her head defiantly.

The Commodore grabs her pussy again, this time forcing 2 fingers into her creamy wet slit and involuntarily she pushes her hips out towards him before she can stop herself. The young Pirate Queen's mind is awash with the shame, the pain and the ecstatic sexual tension. The thought springs unbidden into her mind..."I am close now, will he realize he could push me over so easily?

Oh yes he does!

Gloating, the Commodore lays down the flogger."Oh no wench, not yet. You will break. I won't let you slip away to your little subworld where you can float away. You will show to all the crew your weakness and your wantonness. Mr. Mate, let her down and untie her feet, I think she should meet the gunner's mate!"

Grabbing Redbush and roughly pushing to her knees. The quartermaster & first mate held her arms and shoulders. The Commodore unbuttoned his trousers and pulled his swollen aching cock out. "Open your mouth Redbush, you're going to suck my cock in front of the crew. "Never!" Spat Redbush. Picking up the flogger again, The Commodore brought it down on her back with a stinging slap causing her to wince in pain. He grabbed her by the hair yanking her head up and back. Looking harshly into her eyes, he hissed.. "Open that sweet little mouth!"

Hungrily she began to bounce her head up and down upon the shaft, her tongue swirling about the head before plunging back down. The proof of his enjoyment was evident when he grabbed her head in his hands and began to pump his hips in time with her, fucking her face in deep strokes.

Pulling out, leaving her gasping for air, the Commodore turned to the Quarter Master. "Take her to my cabin and tie her to the bed. Make her comfortable because she'll be there for a while". Straightening his clothing The Commodore followed them towards my cabin.

Carried on the shoulders of two swarthy sailors into the Commodore's cabin, one is holding her ankles on his shoulders leering directly at her pussy, she can feel his hot breath on her thighs, the other holding each of her wrists firmly over his shoulders so that her body is suspended between them and writhe as she may, their grip is too strong for her to break.

Mr. Mate holds her arms tightly while the other securely ties her ankles to the bottom corners of the Commodore's bed, then they take a wrist each and bind The Pirate Queen in a spread-eagle, but not before the Commodore has pushed a bolster under her ass, lifting her hips in an obscene thrust off the bed and totally exposing the sticky wet ginger thatched pussy.

The Commodore dismisses the sailors and locks the cabin door behind them. In this position Redbush cannot see him yet as he struts towards the bed and she closes her eyes in dread anticipation of what his next actions will be.

She feels his fingers on her pussy lips caressing them, then with his index finger and ring finger he parts them and his thick middle finger pushes deep into her wet slit making her groan and causing her to get even wetter. Her mind swirling, Redbush or is it Blue can only imagine her fate. "I am completely at his mercy, yet will he have any?" The anticipation is causing her pussy lips to swell and open and her imagination runs wild with possibilities.

He takes his hand away and she hears him sniff deeply as he raises his fingers to his face.

Then it starts and emotionally as tight as a harp-string she trembles uncontrollably as he runs his big coarse hands over her neck to her bruised breasts, his fingers flicking her hard sore nipples as they pass and making her moan loudly. Then as she lies there, her eyes closed, breathing hard and trying to take herself away in her mind, he pulls and twists her bruised tender nipples and she screams and she shakes and opens her eyes to glare and scream defiant obscenities at him, but he bends down and kisses her pussy and her clitoris throbs like a freshly cut thumb.

Eyes wide open now, she sees him walk over to his desk and pick up the candle that is shining brightly in its silver candlestick, she sees him walk back towards her and she watches like a rabbit caught in headlights as he tilts it and drips the hot wax first onto her sore welted breasts, making her bite her poor bleeding lip to not cry out and she pulls hard on the ropes binding her so firmly to the posts at each corner of his bed. Then he trails the drips down across her stomach, across her belly, towards my groin, towards her "AAAAAAAARghhhhhhhhhh!"

He drips hot wax directly onto her copper thatch and with his other hand he spreads her greasy cunt-lips and laughing, he drips directly onto her throbbing clit.

"Scream away, Redbush!" he laughed "Can't have the crew thinking you're enjoying yourself now can we?"

She sucked her bottom lip deep into her mouth. A deep moan from her throat as he set down the candle down on the side table. Blue's mind was bursting with sensations "After he's made me scream, more in shock than pain, oh the throbbing, oh delicious sensation, if only he would kiss it now I'd drench him with my cum. But it is not to be, I am to suffer more and my orgasm will be denied further."

"Time to turn you over"

He unties her feet, securing one before untying the other and sitting on her hips, pushing her into his soft feather mattress, leaving her wrists as they are, so that her arms are crossed and her face is buried in his goose down pillows.

He twists the Pirate Queens long fiery tresses around his hand and pulls her head up hard and slaps her face with his other hand "Tonight I will have you begging me to stop Redbush!" He ties another cord into her hair, wrapping it around securely and fastening it to the bedpost by her right hand so that her head is pulled up and she has to face him. Blue's neck hurts, but she has a feeling she will soon feel stronger pain than this. She sees him pick up his flogger from the bedside table and she curses him with a crude obscenity "Never!" She glares at him, my eyes burning, yes burning... with defiance? with desire? with pain & dread? Oh yes. All of these and more besides.

He steps back and draws his arm back above his shoulder then brings the flogger down full length across the young girl's, the Pirate Queen's, ass. She feels the blow ripple her cheeks before she feels the burn and biting her poor bleeding lip she glares defiantly. She rides the sensation, but unconsciously lifts her hips in response. She hears him chuckle and he bends down to her face, kissing her eyebrow and trailing his tongue back to her ear, nibbling it and whispers "Who owns you tonight, Redbush?"

Part of her, the real little girl part of me longs to say "Master & Commander, you do. I will serve you obediently, only accept me and use me for your pleasure." but the Pirate Queen is made of stronger stuff.

"Own me, you pathetic salty dog? You'll never own even a glass bead from my treasure chest! Do your worst, you'll as soon break your ship's mast than break me!" She hears herself shout at him and in response he shakes his head, steps back and lashes the flogger again across her ass and again she involuntarily lifts it up as if begging for more... begging for something, that's for sure! He lashes her again and again, she feels a dozen land on her butt and the pain and heat builds with every one, then he moves up her back to her shoulder blades and then back down again, down her thighs to her knees, then back up to her ass, which now feels like a piece of tenderised steak.. "rump steak," She thinks to herself and smiles bitterly as she feels herself begin to float.

Drifting away, Blue loses all sense of the present, the scent of jasmine and the mist swirling around and her mind swimming in the endorphins pouring from her burning ass.

She feels.. or does she sense... fingers trailing across the welts on her butt cheeks. She hears a clanking sound, a thud of something dropping to the floor, She is on the edge of a plateau almost out of her body, not quite comatose but floating in a surreal world where some senses are sharpened to the point of ecstasy and others numbed to dullness. She hears a voice, a female voice.... where did this appear from... "little blu.." it whispers and although she's never heard her before the realization dawns on her that it is Doris. "Enough of your lust for pain collecting, little blu.. time to satisfy your Commander's lust now... dear little blu.. let him ravish the Pirate Queen and I'll let you both go back to The Ice House... I want to see how you can serve him, maybe give me some ideas for old Stanley, you will certainly give him some pleasure, he's been watching you too.."

The voice fades and Redbush feels the big hands of the Commander holding her wrists up and there is a flash of steel. She still doesn't see but she senses.. her cords are cut and she feels herself dragged to the edge of the bed, her hips roughly pulled up so that her head is forced down into the feather mattress.. Blue moans and she's not sure why, she is on a plane away from this scenario and yet so fully a part of it.

Her back, her thighs, her poor breasts and her raw ass, all throbbing......... and the throbbing is concentrated in her pussy. Her pussy... longing to be satisfied, pulses like an electro-magnet..... attracting the iron-hard throbbing cock of the Commander as he pulls her onto his engorged manhood and she feels him at her entrance and hears him grunt as he pushes far up towards her heart, his balls slapping on her wet lips, teasing her clit-bar and she wants him so badly.

Blue or is it now Redbush feels the cold mist again and she hears words forming themselves in her head.... words she wouldn't speak, but she almost shouts them....

"Ahhhhh fuck me you bastard, fuck me until your knob drops off, I want to drain you until you shrivel up and wither!"

Redbush clenches her vagina around him as he thrusts in and out, his grunting becoming more animal and she feel his balls stop slapping as they tighten ready for his climax and then as she feels herself start to squirt, riding the high tide of orgasm, she feels him spurt too, warm, right up inside her womb and he collapses onto her back squashing her into the mattress. The Pirate Queen turns her head around and kisses him full on the lips, then traces with her tongue tenderly along the bridge of his nose, across his eyebrows and down to his earlobe, where she pauses to nibble and suck. He lies pacified for a few minutes, then responds by tracing with his fingernails along the now purple raised welts on her ass then dragging them cruelly down to the matching weals on her thighs, causing her to hiss.....

"Well. Commander, broken your pirate captive have you?"

She reaches down to his now flaccid member and then holding it up, crawls down to take it into her mouth and she licks and sucks the creaminess of their combined cum from it, making obscene slurping noises on purpose and she pulls him, bringing his hips backwards so that she can rest her sopping wet pussy on his still labored breathing mouth.

"Redbush" he splutters, putting his arms under her hips and lifting her off, "Redbush, is it you or is it blu?"

The mists clear and yet the scent is still overwhelming, but they are back in the dungeon in The Ice House. The Commander's clothes like those of the Pirate Queen are no more and they see their own outfits puddled on the floor where they had flung them.

Bluedenim pulls her head off his now hardening cock with a loud plop and turns to face him.

"I think blu is back now, James, but I still have to fulfil my promise to you and Doris"

So saying, Blue clambers off the bed, leaking cum as she goes and she kneels on the cold stone floor at the side of the mattress in her submissive pose, ankles together, her knees spread apart, her sore bruised breasts pushed forwards, her hands folded behind her back. Blue shakes her head and tosses her long copper curls down the middle of young shoulders. She stares straight into his eyes and opens her mouth in open invitation, licking her soft ruby-red lips.

He swings his legs over the side, his now fully erect cock slapping his belly as it bounces and he stands before her, resting his penis-tip on her bottom lip.

"You have been well trained little blu..., so now show me how well!"

Her eyes like saucers, the brown pupils so deep he could swim in them, Blue gazes up at him in submission and obedience as she starts to lick the swollen end of his beautiful penis. Only her head and her mouth must move, her hands stay folded behind her back as she licks around and around his tip, now poking into the hole, now licking under with the full length of her tongue so that the rougher part at the back of her mouth is rubbing his most sensitive spot and watching and waiting for his reaction.

He closes his eyes and moans, but it is a test of wills and his hands stay by his side shaking as he tries to control his desire, but he knows as well as she, that he can't last long.

Blue closes her lips firmly and sucks hard, pulling him right into her mouth as she slides her head down his length towards his groin. Taking a deep breath through her nose and forcing her head hard against his belly, squashing her nose in his tight curly hairs as his cock goes into her throat and she sucks again. She forces her mouth to open so that she can poke her tongue out and lick his tight, sweaty ball sack, savoring the saltiness. "God, how I love this! "

"blu, blu......" he moans as she closes her mouth again still sucking hard and pulls her head backwards, gently scraping her teeth all the way up his stem to the swollen tip, then stopping, holding the plum-like end just inside her lips and licking all around and around with her tongue

"Blu.. Blu!.." his eyes are closed in desperation and ecstasy as she pulls off him with a loud "PLOP!"

As she moves her head forwards licking down his shaft towards his balls, she can no longer see his contorted face, but she can feel him shaking and she wonders if he can keep himself from..............

She licks all around his scrotum cleaning the salty sweat and flicking his balls with her tongue, twisting her head so that she can get behind them poking at his perineum and almost to his tight puckered asshole, hiding as it is between his tightly clenched cheeks. With her tongue she traces back to his balls and gently sucks them into her cheeks, first one, then the other, then one each side, her nose rubbing the underneath of his gorgeous penis, the end of it is tangled in her copper tresses, "I hope it's tickling..." is a fleeting thought as she pulls back stretching his balls away from him and they plop out with an obscene slurping noise as she goes back to the tip of him and looks back up at his lovely face. Blue takes him into her mouth again, just the tip, and sucks hard making it swell up as she pokes her tongue into the hole which will soon carry his cum to her.

Bluedenim
Bluedenim
10 Followers