Halloween & Pirates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluedenim
Bluedenim
10 Followers

She bites softly and at last it happens and she has won, he grabs her head with both hands, pulling her hard onto him, forcing himself deep into her throat, then, twisting her hair around his hands, he pulls her back and then fucks her mouth hard, totally lost in his urgent lust.

Blue catches her breath on each backstroke, trying not to gag, and she brings her arms around and tightly grips each butt cheek, pulling them apart, pulling him into her... she can feel him swelling with the urgency and she can feel her pussy getting wetter and she wishes something could touch it as she is so excited she feels as if she could burst too...

He groans loudly and she feel his balls contract and she feels it coming up the huge tube in the bottom of his beautiful big cock and

"Aaaaaaaaaagggghhhh!" he explodes into her mouth and she wraps her arms around his ass keeping him buried in her throat and sucking, swallowing his thick warm cum until his last pulsing twitch, then she catches it on her tongue and stands up only to lay him down on the mattress as his legs buckle. She kisses him hard on the lips, forcing them apart and snowballing the last of his cum onto his tongue and as she does she rubs her pussy along his still hard cock and almost cries as she feels her orgasm washing down through her and she collapses on her poor worn out James cuddling him and as they drift into a gorgeous drowsy post-coital stupor they smell the strong scent of jasmine and they hear a ghostly voice "Thank-you blu and James I'm off to give old Stanley the best sex of his entire ghostly life.....

It is an eternity later, but in reality it is still Halloween and the party is in full swing. Blue comes back in via the pool room and she really would like to be rubbing her ass, but her hands are full with two big biscuit tins and a large bottle of Barcardi. She plonks them on the end of the bar as Joe wanders up.

"Hey young 'un, he drawls, where you been, haven't seen you and the Country boys are missing their lead vocalist"

"Joe, if I told you about Pirates, Navy Captains and sailing ships you wouldn't believe me and if I showed you the proof, you'd have a heart attack!" The young redhead giggles... "Let's just say the scent of Jasmine was the strongest we've ever known it."

"Anyways, how are the 2 new young bucks doing on the bull? And what have the dwarves been up to, the place looks like Santa's grotto!"

Old Joe chuckles and his belly wobbles "You about got it there lil blu, I think Covems got them busy"

"Well if he's still about, I owe him a drink, but in the meantime I want you to see this note from Lovecoddler!"

Blue, come to the bar with your cookies, I want to taste them. If you also have Bacardi, Brandy and I would be very happy .

This time, and only this time, I pay all drinks...

"So Joe, line 'em up and take a picture, this is a first and it may be the last!" Blue Denim chortles and take the lids off the biscuit tins, one is full of 3" cookies, some with chocolate chips in, some with M & M's the other has some of her "special" brownies.... But that's another story and will only be written if enough people like this one.

Xxxxxxxxx

Blue Denim

Bluedenim
Bluedenim
10 Followers