Halloween at Blair Bluffs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hands let go of Sonya's breasts and the stranger walked out, only to be replaced by another stranger. This stranger immediately started to tickle Sonya under her arms. Being extremely ticklish there, Sonya bit down on her gag and tried to wiggle free of the experienced fingers. The gag muffled her laughter, but she could not squirm free of the fingers. Once she thought she heard a female laugh at her predicament. But her attempts to find out were cut short by Brenda announcing that time was up. The figure left and another one entered.

This next stranger knelt down in front of Sonya and began running his hands up and down her thighs, following them with licks on her vinyl covered legs. She knew it was a man by the moaning sounds he made when he first touched her. One hand slipped off her leg to slide between them, cupping her covered mound and messaging her most sensitive area. This got a shocked gasp from Sonya, and a renewed effort to getting free. The male stranger kept kissing her one leg while rubbing her pussy until Brenda announced that time was up.

Sonya lost track of how many people came in and played with her. After the first few people had had their short way with her, Sonya noticed how her body was reacting to the treatment. Against her will her body had heated up and gotten excited. It didn't take long for the constant rubbing of her groin to produce an orgasm from her. And after that point any pressure placed on her breasts or nipples sent pleasurable shockwaves splashing though her body. Her body was sore all over from fighting her bonds, but the following orgasms produced by the mystery molesters drained what little strength she had left. After a great deal of time went by the strangers had finally stop coming in to play with her. Sonya practically sagged in her bonds, spent to the point where she didn't even want to struggle.

Brenda came in and looked Sonya over then laughed. Finally she said, "You've made me enough money to afford a nice night out with the girls. Thank you, Sonya. I'll send someone by later to let you go. Right now we don't know who has the keys to your cuffs. Tah tah, WonderNymph."

Brenda wandered out the door, closing it behind her after locking it again. Sonya heard her tell everyone to head over to Max's for the real party. Sonya hung her head, not from defeat, but from exhaustion. She didn't know when this was going to end.

12