Halloween Belly Dancer

Story Info
Wife shows off her belly dancing skills at a party.
5k words
3.73
87k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmyid2
timmyid2
27 Followers

Note: This is a story that I lived through. Some names have been changed, some have not. I tried not to embellish.

If well received, I'll convert more of my diary entries from that time to story format for your enjoyment.

Many thanks to sr71plt and hfernandez1983 for proofreading the story and for providing advice.

*****

This story requires a bit of background. When first I met my future wife, I was a bit old fashioned. I believed that you met someone, fell in love, maybe got married, broke up and then found a new love. Wendy delighted in being "different". We had only dated for a month when she jumped from step 2 directly to step 5 (find another lover) . I found out that she was seeing an old boyfriend when he called one day and I answered the phone. When I said that I was her boyfriend, he got pissed off. Can you imagine? HE was jealous of ME! When I confronted Wendy, she explained that it was all innocent because he had told her that he "needed her" and that they just sat and talked in his car while I was at work, and only made out and groped each other. Only?

To say I was mad is to understate things. I'd always thought that kissing was one of the most intimate acts between a man and his woman, and here she was kissing another guy like it was nothing. It was not something I would take sitting down. The next day I took an evening off work and followed her to their clandestine meeting place about a block from his mom's house. I parked in the dark a hundred feet or so from his car to catch them in the act. They were silhouetted by the street light as she slid into the seat beside him. They leaned into each other, and anyone could clearly see that bastard kissing her. A few minutes later I could see that she pulled her blouse over her head. She shook her hair so that it fell down her back again. I knew that if her blouse was off, then her bra would soon follow. Yep, there was that little shoulder wiggle she did to cause the bra straps to fall from her shoulders. His head disappeared. He was sucking her nipples! I could not believe that I was sitting there watching my girlfriend being groped and fondled by this guy. You can imagine my shock when he sat up and HER head disappeared from view. There's only one thing that you do in that position, and that's sucking cock. She was sucking him with the lips I'd kissed just hours before.

I was so blind with rage that I wanted to confront him and beat him to death. Hitting the gas, my car roared down the road, skidding to a stop just behind his car. The plan changed when he got out of his car and I got my first good look at him. He was about 5 inches taller than I, and a good 50 pounds heavier. I did the smart thing and tried to run him over instead. I did not miss him by much as my fender crumpled when it bent his door backwards. I paused long enough to pull Wendy into my car and sped off before Mark had a chance to react. I guess that Wendy was so impressed by my chivalrous action that she professed her never ending love and pledged to never cheat on me again. She swore that she'd only gone down on him once. That was probably untrue, but I took her back anyway. I was probably persuaded by the way she looked up from my lap as she begged me to forgive her. We had wonderful sex for months and months after that. All was good in my world.

Six short months later she broke that pledge. I found out from a friend that she was sleeping with my best friend Rick, and again she was doing it while I was working. Just like before, I followed her to a meeting with her lover. Again, I watched from the shadows (through the window this time) as they kissed in his living room. I watched as she danced for him, taking off one piece of clothing at a time till she was swaying and rubbing against him in the nude. She pushed Rick back on the couch and took her time undressing him too, and then she sat on his lap. He sucked her tits as she moved up and down. I decided that since she was no longer going to be my girlfriend, I'd see how far they went.

They were disgusting! It was obvious that he was going to be fucking her. But first they kissed. He kissed her passionately all over her body. I rubbed my hard-on through my jeans. Yes, I was excited; After all, the most beautiful woman in the world was performing a porno scene like I'd never seen. I could see his cock as it entered her. I heard her telling him how big he was. I saw his big hands on her ass as he guided her up and down. She rode his cock much longer than she'd ever ridden mine. Fascinated, I watched till they were done, then I righteously burst in on them and read them the riot act. Voices were raised high enough that the neighbors heard the whole thing. No blows were thrown, but when I left he was looking miserable and she was in tears.

The friendship was destroyed, and Wendy and I broke up forever. We were finished. Kaput. But then, over the course of a week, she convinced me to give her another chance. Forever is not as long as I expected. Tearful pleading and protestations of everlasting love allowed me to swallow my pride and take her back. We had wonderful sex for a long time after that. I discovered my favorite position was with her across my lap so I could suck her pert little tits as we fucked. Even the occasional image of Wendy riding Rick's cock shifted from disgusting to erotic.

As far as I knew, she kept her promise of fidelity until after we married. It was our first Halloween together, and we had a bunch of friends over for a party. Since we were a bunch of nerds, all our buddies were single guys. This was not a problem since Wendy was used to being queen of the nerds whenever we all got together for coffee, which was daily.

To set the scene, I should mention that a few months before this Halloween I'd made the mistake of chewing out my wife for wearing revealing clothes and flirting with guys. Gone were the low cut tops and short skirts. She'd decided that what I wanted was a prude, and "not that kind of girl". At least, that's what she said whenever I suggested anything other than vanilla sex. I tried protesting, but then she cut me off completely. Vanilla sex was better than nothing, so the protests stopped and we did things her way. I really looked forward to Friday nights, the only day of the week when I could be sure to get lucky. I missed the sexy hot-pants and crop-tops. I missed the way she'd ride my lap while I sucked her tits. I wanted to go back in time a few months, but she was punishing me and nothing I said made a difference.

We were all dressed up for the occasion. I was in a tight one piece Lycra devil costume with red face paint and horns held on by a hair-band. Ron was dressed as Thor, complete with hammer and leather kilt. It showed off his football player's build well. Jim chose a scarecrow outfit to match his lanky frame. Joe was dressed as a bum complete with over sized pants held up with a rope suspenders draped over one shoulder, which worked well with his long curly hair and dark complexion. John was a big teddy bear, and he dressed as one too! Wendy was dressed in her belly dancer outfit; the one she wore to belly dancing class with the silk harem pants and the heavy coin bra. Her curly brown hair was crowned with a gold tiara. I really liked that outfit, and this was the first time she'd worn it outside of class. After a few drinks, she acquiesced to our unanimous requests for a belly dance. She was being much more attentive than normal. I thought I might get lucky twice this week!

I liked the outfit, and Ron liked the outfit too. It really accentuated her small boobs, and he could not take his eyes off them as she danced around the room. To be honest, all of us were fixated on the way she shimmied and gyrated her hips and tits as she danced around the room. Between dances I talked her into changing costumes to her new "special one" that she'd made just for me a few weeks before the "prude phase" started. The bra was barely there, made of mesh covered in large golden sequins. The clasp between her breasts made the bra extremely easy to remove. The low cut sheer harem pants were held low across her hips by the golden belt. The small silk panties underneath exposed as much pubic hair as it hid. God, I loved that outfit. It made the pelvic thrusts downright obscene.

While she danced in front of the guys on the couch, I was sitting in a chair across the living room and had an even better view of her from behind. She'd worn a smaller than normal pair of panties, and they had ridden up her crack like a thong. Watching her ass jiggle as she performed her dance got me so horny that I did not even mind that 4 other guys were watching her with me. The smile on her face as she spun around said she was enjoying showing off to the guys too. As she spun the bangles on her bra stood straight out, and we could all see her nipples within the mesh. I've never seen a better show, even at the strip clubs.

For the first part of the evening my sexy wife sat close to me when she was not serving drinks or dancing. As time passed and drinks were shared, she spent more time dancing in front of Ron, Jim and Joe. She even got them to try to dance with her from time to time, and with hilarious effect. A guy the size of Ron just sort of lumbered around when he tried to belly dance. The show was great and I felt proud to be her man. As the evening wore on, and the booze and pot had their effect, the guys became more and more obvious in their obvious attempts to catch a glimpse down her bra or to catch a quick feel as she served snacks and drinks. I took it all as signs that they wanted what I had, and I was elated at the thought. I got a thrill each time one of them managed to grab her nearly nude ass or did a quick tug on the sequin covered bra cup.

Things took a turn around 11 o'clock. Ron had lit up a fresh joint, and he offered it to Wendy. But when she bent over to reach for it he pulled her close and exhaled the smoke directly into her mouth. The exchange of pot smoke became a lingering kiss. Then it became an embrace. She settled onto the couch between Ron and Joe. John had gone home and Jim had passed out, but Joe (sitting next to Ron on the couch) certainly noticed and took the opportunity to grab some ass, and more. She looked so happy sitting there with both of them. Each guy had a hand inside her bra and laying back as she was she only had to roll her head from side to side to choose which one to kiss.

Through an alcohol haze, I found the whole scene to be extremely erotic. Ron pulled her close, holding her tight against him as they kissed. She was beautiful and sexy, and his strong, muscled body dwarfed her 5'1" frame. His hand looked huge upon her thigh. Joe was an afterthought; he'd slid over to sit right next to her but she was concentrating on Ron; He and Wendy were the main show. She'd twisted around on the couch to face him. Even though I could not see his hands on her breasts, I could see the bra fall to the floor when he opened the clasp between her tits. I knew that he was squeezing and pinching her nipples, and I knew how she loved that. Her hand found the edge of his kilt, and disappeared from sight. The kilt blocked my view of Wendy's actions but Ron's bulge was becoming more pronounced under the leather. Joe was busy trying to get her harem pants off, but was too stoned to realize that there was a belt holding them up. Wendy solved his problem by unbuckling it. It only took Joe a minute to get her sheer pants off from there.

By this time I'd decided that I was watching the best porno show on earth, and there it was in my own living room! My wife was giving me a show that few men got to enjoy. I tried to pull down my pants, but you can't do that in a one piece devil costume. My solution was to take my costume off and sit there in the nude while I watched Wendy and her two guys. Naturally my cock was in my hands. I thought that no one was paying attention to me, they were too busy groping and caressing Wendy. Only Ron looked my way and smiled at me. I guess someone did notice!

This was the first time I'd watched her making love to other guys in the same room, with the lights on. Wendy once again nestled between the two guys, and was alternating between kissing one, and then the other. I giggled out loud when It suddenly struck me as funny that Wendy still had her panties on, thus making me the only naked person in the room. Well, there was a simple solution to that! Undressing her the rest of the way was the obvious solution. Pot makes such logic seem valid.

I picked up a fresh joint from Joe's stash as I crossed the room. Taking a cue from Ron, I took a deep hit and bent forward to where Wendy was kissing Joe. She broke off the kiss to take the joint. My heart melted when she looked at me with the world's most beautiful, most ecstatic smile. As I leaned forward for a kiss she was already taking a hit from the joint, so I pulled back to wait. She took the hit and then turned back to Joe. He sucked the smoke out of her mouth during a long, deep kiss. From where I stood I could see her soft, white breasts pressing against his chest. I could see his hand stroking her fair skin, and her nipples sticking out like thimbles. I knelt on the floor in front of her, and tugged at her small silky panties. She obliged me by lifting her hip as casually as if she and I were the only ones in the room. I slid them down her legs and dropped them on the floor. From where I knelt she looked radiantly beautiful.

Since I was now staring straight at her lovely dark, curly bush, I leaned forward to enjoy her taste and smell, just like we used to do before she got so prudish. Her aroma was intoxicating. I started low, on the folds of her cunt, and licked upward, moving just a little with each lap of the tongue. As I got closer to her clit, she started to rock her hips, pushing my tongue between the folds as it moved up and down. From that position, I could not see much more than her belly just inches from my eyes. But I did not need to see anything in order to find her clit. The tip of my tongue found her clit already engorged and stiff, so I did the little flutter thing that she likes so much. I felt a hand on the back of my head, so I pushed in further so that I could capture her love bud between my lips and suck it. This is what used to send her over the edge. Sure enough, it did the trick. She started to grunt and grind her crotch into my face. Then came her "war cry" as her whole body tensed, then the shivers, and finally she relaxed. Someone patted me on the head and I heard Ron grunt "Good job Tim."

I sat back with a big grin on my wet face. I'd shown them what a great lover I was. She came without even being penetrated! Let them top that!

I guess that they had the same thought.

While I had enjoyed a face full of pussy, the three of them had been busy too. Joe's pants had only been held up by a rope over his shoulder. Now the pants were down to his knees and he was kneeling next to Wendy. I was surprised and impressed. I'd never guessed that Joe had such a long, skinny cock. Wendy did not even have to bend over as she licked and sucked the head of his dick. Ron stroked her hair, urging her towards Joe's cock. She had one hand wrapped around the shaft, the other cupping his balls. She was building up speed and I could see that Joe was not going to last long. She slipped her hand from his balls to the crack of his ass. I think she slipped it into his puckered ass. Sure enough, that did it. He grunted as he pumped his hips back and forth. Wendy was just licking at that moment, so the first spurt of cum caught her by surprise. Cum stuck to her face and she even had some in her beautiful curly hair. Quickly she sucked Joe into her mouth so she'd catch the rest. That was too much for Joe. He shuddered while making groaning noises. He pumped his hips like he was trying to impale her mouth. Finally, with a smile on his face, he sort of collapsed on the couch.

Wendy looked at each of us with that look that asked "Who's next?" I moved up to take her and she leaned forward to kiss me. She's such a wonderful kisser. Our lips met. Our eyes half closed. My hands found her nipples and her hand held the back of my head. Her tongue pushed through parted lips and played with the tip of mine. Our spit mingled, or so I thought. She tasted different, muskier, saltier. I realized that I was tasting Joe's cum. I had a choice between breaking the kiss or swallowing it. I decided that it was too late, it was already in my mouth, and I was about to fuck her, and no one else knew that she'd snowballed me and if I spit it out they'd know and I really wanted her... yes, all that went through my mind as I swallowed Joe's load. She broke the kiss and looked lovingly into my eyes as she said, "Oh god, that's hot. We should do that more. Now sit back and watch and I'll get another load for you." Confused, I slid back onto the floor, positioned almost directly in front of Ron and watched as she turned to seduce him.

Up till now, Ron had been laying back and enjoying the whole thing. Wendy took a sip of wine, and spit it back into the glass. There would be no snowball for him. Then she turned to Ron and began to kiss him. Wendy stroked his cock as they kissed, and he was gently stroking her hair just as he did when she bobbed up and down on Joe's knob. His kilt was pulled up, and I could see that Ron had a huge cock. It was easily 7 inches, and boy, was it fat. I just stared at it as Wendy's delicate fingers stroked the helmet, down the shaft and back up again. It was so engorged that the veins were puffing out, and the foreskin was pulled halfway off the head just by the erection. He must have had quite a load stored in his big hanging balls because the precum was oozing out.

Wendy stopped stroking him long enough to unbuckle the catch on the kilt, and to help Ron out of his shirt. The three of us were now naked. Mostly. Wendy was still wearing her necklace with the silver cross. Ron was just wearing plaid socks. I was wearing my devil's horns and a hard on. With his shirt out of the way, Wendy was able to enjoy running her fingers through his chest hair. I have no chest hair. Not even a wisp in the middle. Wendy straddled Ron's lap, settling into the position that I loved so much. His cock pressed against her pussy, her tits in his face. I was furious that she'd share that position with him, and almost stopped stroking my boner. Then she looked over her shoulder at me and smiled lovingly as he pushed the first inch into her. My heart melted, and the anger gave way to feelings of greater lust as I watched from mere inches as she wiggled her ass so that she could settle down on Ron's cock. He started to move his hips. She made little whimpers as he went deeper and deeper. I wanted to reach up and touch her, but she was moving and there was nowhere that I could touch her without touching him. I was very careful to NOT give in to the urge to touch him in any intimate way. I'd never live that down.

I moved around a little for a better view. From my position between his legs I could see that he was almost totally inside her. She'd stopped whimpering and was now doing that half pant, half purr that she does when she's getting ready to cum. They had matched their rhythms, so he would pull out a little and she'd rise up a little and then they'd slam back together. She was controlling how deep he was going. I know that she did that so he'd hit her G spot every stroke. He was cupping her ass with both hands, and could pull himself into her any time he wanted, but he let her guide him. I did not need to see her face to know that her teeth were clenched, her lips open and her eyes closed as her breathing became a steady stream of 'chuff-chuff-chuff-whine". I wanted to do something to help her over the edge, something to make her cum. I did the only thing I could think of. "Come on baby, come on that big cock!" I urged her.

timmyid2
timmyid2
27 Followers
12