Halloween Blues Finally Cured

Story Info
Healer Mme Vo cures Sarah’s problems for Halloween.
8k words
4.52
15k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers

The Healer Madame Vo cures Sarah's problems just in time for Halloween

Warnings: This story includes a mini orgy, group sex, and bisexuality

*********

PART ONE: Halloween Blues

"Are you going to the party?" Louise asked me. She felt she already knew my answer.

"After what happened the last three times, no, I think not," I said. "I'll just stay home and feel sad and lonely. But you should go and have a good time!"

"I have an idea. There's this woman you should see. People say she has the gift," Louise said.

"What gift might that be?" I asked.

"She has the power to make you a slut for one night. You're still in control, but you can enjoy the attention of any man -- or men -- that you like," Louise said.

"Slut for a Night? Is that like Queen for a Day? Are you nuts?" I mocked.

"Hey, what have you got to lose? Nothing else is working for you. Give it a try. You're still on the pill, right?" I nodded, consumed with sadness. The eternal optimist, that's me, no matter how pointless it seemed. "Here's her card; I picked up an extra for you," Louise said, and she handed me a business card. It said,

Madame Vo: Psychic Powers to Heal your Problems

"So, she's a general crank? Not just romance?"

Louise looked annoyed. Suddenly it dawned on me that Louise had her card, even an 'extra card' for me!

"Wait a minute, Lou! Have you gone to Madame Vo??" I asked, as I realized that she had.

Louise just smiled. "Give it a shot," she said.

***********

Louise had it all. She was stunningly pretty, and she could go after any man she wanted, and she'd have a reasonable chance of success. She didn't even have to sleep with him on the first date. The guy would keep coming back, always hoping for a chance at more of her luscious body, until she surrendered and gave him the ultimate prize.

Of course, sometimes the guy would get his chance, and when Louise surrendered and shut off all the brakes, he'd get whatever he wanted, and he'd get it in spades, but only once Louise was sure he'd keep coming back. Louise was my idea of perfection. If I hadn't been such a chronic depressive, I'd have been jealous as hell. If I had been a lesbian, I'd have been all over her in a heartbeat.

I went to Madame Vo, finally, but I brought Rick with me, for a courage boost. Rick was my best friend since we were both eight years old. We were now both twenty-five, and Rick had come out in high school, after dating Stephanie for a year. Stephanie had given Rick her virginity, and she was not happy to learn that Rick was gay.

Rick was still, even today at age 25, my best friend, my ballast, my primary hope for the world. Rick was my shining light in a sea of darkness. Best of all, he knew me. He knew my secrets. He even knew about the rape that had paralyzed my love life, and that had sunk me into an inescapable depression.

I had never told Rick who the rapist was. I didn't want Rick doing something stupid that would land him in jail. And no, I had never told the police. And no, I never got counseling. I just suffered, and blamed myself. Rick had long ago stopped trying to talk me into taking positive actions.

Rick, though, was thrilled I was going to see Madame Vo. Even if she was a crank, and we both agreed that she surely was one, at least for once I was doing something! I hadn't let a man get near me for the last four years, for Pete's sake. I had to do something to get on with my life. If it was a crank like Madame Vo that got me finally to act, so be it.

Rick and I were both surprised when we went to see Madame Vo. Her office was not some hovel on St. Mark's place, surrounded by tattoo parlors and seedy Second Avenue Bars. It was not some tacky place close to Times Square, with tarot cards and crystal balls. It was simply not what we thought.

Madame Vo Was around fifty years old. She was Asian, pretty with a nice body, and she looked like she could have been a friend of my mother. She reminded me of someone my mother could have played bridge with. Her office was in a gleaming skyscraper on Lexington Avenue. It was a small office, but still, it was not what we expected.

"Welcome Sarah and Rick," she said. "Please sit down and relax."

Okay that was weird from the beginning. I hadn't told her our names. I mean she knew my last name was Collins, but I had not given her my given name. I made the appointment as Ms. Collins, although I did give my telephone number and my email on the online form. Rick's presence should have been a complete surprise to her. Yet it was as if she had been expecting both of us to come for a long time.

"I took the liberty of doing a digital workup on you, Sarah. I've hacked your PC, looked deeply into your Facebook pages, read your emails, texts, and posts, and let me say from the beginning about how sorry I am that you went through that horrid rape. The man Mike who raped you is now in jail, by the way. He's going away for rape. He raped three more women after you, and one of them went to the police."

"Was it Mike Renegarde who raped Sarah?" Rick asked.

"Yes, of course. Surely you had that figured out. You must have suspected, Rick. Isn't that why you stopped having anything to do with him?" Madame Vo replied.

Rick closed my open mouth. Madame Vo somehow knew facts I had told to nobody! I was in such a state of shock that I couldn't speak.

"As I understand it, you want the rape erased from your mind, and in addition you want to be able to seduce any man (or men) you choose. Or is it women you like? I'm getting some interesting vibrations here," Madame Vo said. "You have unusual sexual desires, Sarah."

"The 'unusual vibrations' are from me, Madame Vo," Rick said.

"Yes, of course you would think that. I understand. You don't know, I'm sure, that the vibes from a gay man are very different from the vibes of a bisexual woman," Madame Vo said to Rick.

I managed to speak. "I'm not bisexual, Madame Vo."

"Sarah, you're right, or maybe I should say that your friend Louise is right in what she told you I could do, but I'm afraid I have no powers to alter a person's sexual orientation. You are what you are, I'm afraid, even if you do not want to be," Madame Vo said. She added, "I can't change you from being bisexual."

"But I'm not!" I protested, a bit too loudly. I recalled Queen Gertrude in Hamlet when someone said, "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Yes, she was condescending, but she was so damned nice about it, I didn't care.

"I have nothing against bisexuality, but I think I'd know if I were sexually attracted to women. I'm not." Yes, I really am protesting too much. What's wrong with me? "Anyway, about what you said you could do: Can you, really?" I asked.

"I said it's what Louise told you that I could do, not what I said I could do. In any event, well, yes, Louise is correct. I don't do it for free, however. I have to pay the rent on this office, pay the mortgage on my apartment on Central Park West, and my enormous restaurant bill. That said, I do give payment options," she said.

"What are the payment options?" I asked. I knew her fee was ten thousand dollars, which I couldn't really afford.

"We can discuss that later. I don't discuss such things until I've proven myself to you. I suggest you go to the Halloween party. Rick can be your escort. I'll enter your mind and help you choose a seductive outfit to buy for the party. First, though, I have to wipe your mind of the rape, and repair the damage it has done to your sexual desires," she said. "They really are extraordinary, your repressed desires."

I looked alarmed, I suppose.

Madame Vo continued, "I know, for example, that currently you are frigid, and have been for several years. After my treatment, you will get wet at the drop of a zipper."

"Really? You can do that?" I asked, both disbelieving but wanting to believe.

Madame Vo smiled. "Rick has to leave us. He can wait for us in the other room. There's magazines he'll like. I need you alone, and completely naked. I'll need you to channel every iota of submissiveness that's in your being. Men like women who are submissive, you know. When we're done, you will be maximally submissive and near constantly aroused."

"I can't wait!" I said.

Rick left, and I stripped naked. I was beginning to believe Madame Vo. My intellectual brain knew it was all poppycock, but my sexual self so wanted it to be true. Madame Vo was no doubt counting on that.

"Yes, you're right," Madame Vo said, apparently reading my thoughts, although I was sure that was not possible. "Believing in me makes everything so much easier. Good for you, Sarah. Now open your mind to me. Let me enter into your mind, the deep dark corners, everything. Do not hold back. I need complete access. Things might get strange."

The lights went out. Madame Vo had a big picture window but suddenly it was dark; the window was opaque. It got cold, too, and I could feel my nipples harden in the cold.

"Let me take your hands in mine," Madame Vo said. Holding her hands, I felt myself floating. I had felt like that once before, when I vaped some THC. No, this was different. I was in control of my floating.

OMG Madame Vo was inside my head. I felt as if my head were an attic, and there was Madame Vo, clumsily rummaging around through my things, kicking up dust all over the place. Some of the memories she overturned hurt like small sharp pains; other gave me a warm glow. I had no idea what she was doing in my attic of a head, but she sure was doing it a lot.

I think she was in my head for an hour, turning things over, rearranging things, and making a horrendous mess of my head. I'm an orderly person. I vacuum daily, do the dishes promptly after every meal, and always, always make my bed upon waking. Having my head turned into a cyclone of a mess should have upset me, but it just didn't. I remained strangely calm.

Things got even stranger.

I gently fell back down onto the floor and I felt a compelling urge to spread my legs. I was naked, and spread them wide. I felt as if my kitten were wet, but I knew it couldn't be. I never got wet anymore. Then I had the strangest sensation of my life.

I felt like I was about to poop, but to do it through my vagina. I wondered if this is how childbirth could feel, except there was no pain, and no baby with her head popping out. No, instead I saw a ghostly white mist exit from my vag. It kept exiting, tons of it. I must have lay like that for a good ten minutes as white mist rushed out of my vag. My body seemed to be expelling the mist.

Small secretions were escaping from my nipples, too. Madame Vo opened my mouth and I saw obscured images of a man's cock (my rapist's cock?) exiting my mouth, and then little drops of something viscous which I figured was years old drops of a man's cum. The only orifices untouched were my two ears. That was good: I have a thing about my ears.

As I expelled the white ghostlike mist from my vag, I began to feel better. The more my body expelled, the better I felt. I began to feel euphoric, as if I had just taken ecstasy again. I knew, however, Madame Vo had not slipped me any drugs. All I knew for sure, was that I was beginning to feel happy, I mean truly happy. A huge weight had been lifted. The millstone of chronic depression was exiting my vagina, disguised as white mist. It was remarkable; truly remarkable. The traces of Mike the rapist were leaving via my mouth and nipples.

I collapsed onto my back and fell into what I can only describe as a coma, even if I could still hear during it. During my coma, Madame Vo went out and got Rick. She told him not to let me go after any men until the Halloween Party. She explained I needed time to recover.

Rick was shocked to see me lying naked on the floor, my legs spread wide, and white mist still exiting my vagina, viscous drops of fluid oozing from my nipples, and every so often a bizarre phantom vaguely phallic shape exiting repeatedly from my open mouth. I had an ethereal smile on my face, even in my coma. Madame Vo gave Rick a robe to cover me with, but only once I awoke.

"I've made her a submissive exhibitionist, which she was anyway, although she had no idea she was. I just wiped away the suppression that was keeping her a prude. Lucky that she has such a nice body, right?" Madame Vo said, as I lay there naked, in my coma, with white mist still exiting my body through my vagina.

Rick nodded weakly. He had never seen me naked before, of course, or anything of me besides what's normal to see, such as my face, arms, and legs up to the bottom of a skirt. I noticed, just by chance, Rick had an erection tenting his pants, from seeing my naked body in such a wanton position. I guess maybe he was not as totally gay as he claimed to be?

"It smells of sex in here, Madame Vo," Rick said.

"It's the essences leaving her body. Her body is purifying itself. The white mists are bad memories. She has a lot of them, I'm afraid. Sarah will be relentlessly happy when she wakes. She'll also want sex with any man she can find, and right away. If you love her, and I know you do, you must make sure that does not happen. She has to stay pure until Halloween. That's essential. Sex before then could be very dangerous. Do you understand?" she said.

"There's stuff oozing out of her nipples," Rick said.

"Your friend Sarah was a busy girl before the rape, and all the cum dumped in her mouth, anus, and of course vagina, leaves memories, which are now oozing out of her nipples. As I said, she is self-purifying" Madame Vo replied. .

"When will the mists and the oozing, and the disturbing shapes emanating from her mouth all stop? The smell is really putrid," Rick asked.

Madame Vo smiled. "I don't know everything, you know. They could stop at any time, or continue through tonight and into tomorrow. She'll need to stay naked and keep her legs spread until the mists stop. It's a good thing you're gay, Rick, but I can see you nevertheless want to fuck Sarah. After all, you've loved her almost your entire life."

"Looking at her body spread out like that, I'm no longer sure I'm 100% gay," Rick said. He could feel his member stirring. "My God, she has a sexy body."

"Most women have sexy bodies, Rick. Sarah's attraction to you is her body and pretty face, to be sure, but mostly it's your love for her. Sex expresses lust, that's obvious, but often a large part of desire comes with affection and love, especially in the case of women," Madame Vo said.

"Well then, I'll keep her here until it's safe for her to go home. It may not be safe to entrust her to your care in her current state. I'll contact you when it's time to come get her, okay? I took the liberty of entering your head for your cell phone number. Text message okay, or would you prefer a telephone call?" Madame Vo asked.

"You know everything else; don't you know which I'd prefer?" Rick asked.

"Texting it is, then," she said.

Rick took one more lingering look at my super sexy body, all naked, legs splayed and wide open, with ugly smelling white mist continually exiting my vag, and he left.

**********

It was hard to wait for the Halloween Party, but my being so happy and carefree made it tons easier. Madame Vo had been right. I could now remember nothing at all about my rape, not even who had raped me. I still knew I had been raped, but somehow, I no longer cared.

The best thing was when I went to the movies and there was a sexy man in the lead role, I got so wet looking at him that my panties actually got wet. It was thrilling and shocking at how different my world had become.

Best of all, I was happy. Everyone could tell; my friends, neighbors, and my colleagues at work, all noticed and liked the sudden change in me. Madame Vo entered my mind by mutual agreement and she went shopping with me for a Halloween costume. I appeared to be alone, but inside my head I was in a constant conversation with the good old Madame.

I ended up dressed as the world's sexiest witch. I had a black miniskirt with fishnet hold up stockings underneath. There was a nice gap of creamy white thigh visible above my hold ups and below the hem of my skirt. I wore knee high black boots, too.

On top I wore an ultra-thin black sweater, with a peek-a-boo bra underneath, so my nipples could poke at the sweater unimpeded by the fabric of my bra. The sweater had a plunging V neck, too, and around my neck, dangling into the V, I wore a green snake necklace. The head of the snake hung right between my almost naked boobs. Madame Vo had insisted on that particular necklace, which I found in a small jewelry store in the East Village.

The jewelry store was manned by a young woman, but I asked so many questions that she got the manager to speak with me. He was a man around 60 years of age, and I inexplicably felt a huge attraction to him, I don't know why. I was wearing the green snake necklace even in the store before I had bought it, at Madame Vo's insistence. The man, who had the strange name of Elric, was wearing the same necklace, but the gold version.

"Come with me," Elric said, and I followed him submissively into the back room. He took me in his arms and kissed me, and I melted. The man was like 35 years my senior, but I was horribly turned on just from his kiss. Madame Vo was with me, in my mind. It was not yet Halloween, it was the day before, but Madame Vo told me, inside my head, "It's okay; follow your urges. Watch the snakes."

When the kiss stopped, I looked down at my body and saw the two heads of the snakes, mine and Elric's. The snakes, whose heads were made of metal, had opened their mouths and were kissing each other, their forked tongues intertwined. I just stood there, mesmerized, watching the snakes. Elric's snake wrapped his tail, which in actuality was the colored the rope of the necklace, around the tail of my snake, and looked for her cloaca, which seemed magically to appear.

Elric's snake inserted something into my snake's cloaca, and damn if I didn't almost cum when that happened.

I had been so wrapped up -- so to speak -- with the mating of our two snake necklaces, that I was unaware that my blouse, skirt, bra, were gone. I became aware when my panties came off. I was wearing only my snake, and my black leather knee high boots.

Elric's hard cock, which looked disturbingly like a weapon, was out, too. Madame Vo and I had timed when I went on the pill, so I was okay vis à vis pregnancy risk, anyway, but did I want Elric's long snake inside me?

You bet I did! The snakes slithered down my body, seemingly defying gravity, and wrapped themselves around my boobs, tickling my nipples with their cute little forked tongues. I was sure I was hallucinating.

Elric finally spoke. "If you buy the snake necklace and wear it on Halloween, l'll fuck you now, Sarah. I know you want me to fuck you. You need it," he said.

I lay on my back on his daybed, my legs spread wide, and I said "Deal."

I looked down at my boobs and saw the snakes would around them. "Curious necklaces, aren't they?" I asked. I was sure I was hallucinating. Elric didn't answer, he just climbed on top of me. His dick was only semi hard. "Need some help?"

Elric nodded, and the two snakes hissed, and I took Elric's cock inside my mouth, paying special attention to the cockhead. As I sucked Elric's cock I felt Elric's snake necklace, the golden one, slither down my body to the point where its head was at my clit. The snake's forked tongue kept jutting out and touching my clit, giving me shivers as I sucked away.

Elric pushed me off his cock, turned me over, raised my ass, and plunged into my pussy like a Mack truck. He had no subtlety, no finesse, just raw power. It was exactly what my submissive self told me I needed. The gold snake continued with my clit while Elric and I fucked, and my own snake, the green one, slithered around to my ass.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers