Halloween Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinbote
kinbote
90 Followers

I was driving into her harder and suddenly she moved forward, lying on Shelley. I was fucking Emily from behind and looking at Shelley looking up at me, her face a mask of arousal. Then Emily started to kiss her and fondle her breasts and I slid out of my ex-wife's pussy and down three inches into my wife's. As I slid in, Shelley arched and Emily and she kissed harder. Shelley's hands were on Emily's breasts as Emily grabbed Shelley's and I was sliding in and out of her and suddenly felt her tensing under us. Then Shelley's hands reached up and pulled me down onto Emily as she arched her back up to us both and I Shelley's pussy rolling in contractions around my cock. "Oh my GOD!" she shouted. "Oh my god, or my god, ohhhh. Ohhh." She clenched randomly around me as I lifted myself off Emily to try and help her breathe. She rolled to her side, rolling us off her and me out of her pussy.

"Oh, oh gosh," she gasped. "I've never...never come like that."

Emily lifted her lead and look at her and laughed. "Yes, that felt good."

"No." Shelley replied. "I've never come from fucking before. I've never come unless someone was rubbing or licking me. That was just amazing."

Emily turned her head and looked at me. "Seriously? She meant that?"

"Hey, I've tried," I replied.

"Bet you have," laughed Emily. She reached between her legs and felt my still-hard cock.

"Oh, that's not fair. Hang on." And she shifted, pushing me onto my back and moving down to take me into her mouth.

She lifted her head and looked at Shelley. "You taste good."

Shelley swiped a finger along Emily's thigh, picking up one of the drips, and licked it. "So do you."

Emily gestured with her head, holding my cock in her hand. "Do this together?"

Shelley scooted up next to her.

Emily licked one side as Shelley licked the other. Then they traded off sucking just the head into their mouth as the other licked the shaft.

Shelley kept her mouth on my cock as Emily lifted her head away and said "He's close."

My eyes were rolling back in my head, which might have been a tell.

Shelley kept sucking on the head as Emily worked her mouth around the shaft and balls and suddenly my cock was full and then a moment later there were bright flashes of pleasure as I pulsed come past Emily's lips into my wife's greedy mouth. She gently sucked as I came and drew out two or three more pulses as my ex- licked my empty balls.

Then Emily lifted her head, Shelley showed her come-filled mouth and they moved together and shared.

They kissed as they swallowed, and then as they pulled apart, Emily grabbed Shelley's face. "I forgive you," she said. "I forgive you for making him happy." Shelley grabbed Emily's face in turn. "And I forgive you, too."

They turned to me, lust drained from their faces. "We forgive you," said Shelley. "Yes, we do," Emily echoed.

I nodded dumbly, unsure of what had just happened.

Across the room, Dana laughed. "That was hot. And sweet."

"Too bad it's only the once," I said quietly. Shelley and Emily laughed at me. Then Emily looked up at the wall clock and said "Hey, it's only once - but who says we're done? It's not even 11!"

kinbote
kinbote
90 Followers
12