Halloween Cola

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
idmnotm
idmnotm
13 Followers

"Dickhog," Amalia giggled as Bianca collapsed. Simon's long dick slipped free. "Simon! Fuck me before she recovers!"

Simon turned towards Bianca quizzically. He was on board with her suggestion but wasn't sure why she was so serious about it. His supernatural erection pointed directly at her snatch like a divining rod. Bianca grabbed his cock and with a roll of her hips she reengaged their union. "Yes! She's not going to be able to resist your cock if it's out in the open like that."

"Oh." Simon pumped a few times. Overall the situation was not bad as far as he was concerned. "Um, maybe this is going to be okay?"

"Yeah, I'm sure you're fine with all this. And to be honest I am too, but only for maybe a few weeks, max? By then we need to dial this back to a few hours a day. Also there's a risk you have a semi dormant incubus waiting to enslave me and my friends at dawn while you helplessly witness a lifetime of rape and atrocities committed by your own body."

"Oh, good call." He fucked pensively. "I... don't like those."

"Don't like what?"

"Rape... and atrocities."

"Oh right. Bianca... fuck..." Amalia gasped her way through the latest burst of static. "Sweetie, do you think you can figure out how to save us?"

Bianca rose from the floor. She understood that the enhanced cum in her belly was the cause of the sweet, burning sensation she felt. It was spreading, creeping towards her pussy. She was going to be wracked by periodic orgasms for a while. Between her and the two other sisters, they had invited six boys hoping for a witch's brew slave orgy. She needed to supervise that hopefully routine Halloween orgy while organizing a secret incubus exorcism and dealing with spontaneous demon orgasms. It was going to be a long night. Suddenly she realized that Amalia had finally asked for her help. That was satisfying.

"Alright. We need Sally. I'll make the call."

Meanwhile, the other sisters arrived. Toni and Isabella were younger than Bianca and less powerful than Amalia, but had every bit of the beauty common to girls with magical natures. Conscious alterations of one's normal appearance to be more attractive were frowned upon and nearly taboo, but it was generally agreed that magic sensitives instinctively influenced their appearance in their adolescent years. It was less common among males (at least, above the waist) but boon athleticism was more common.

They found Bianca in the kitchen. "Girls," she said, "We have a problem."

_____

Salindra was supposed to work tonight. A stripper calling out of work is common and extremely bad for their pocketbook, as unscrupulous club owners will use any excuse to dock pay. Salindra never called out and didn't give one shit about the money, but the club owner said not to worry about it. She had been worth any five girls and she'd been reliable for years, and luckily he was one of the few pimp-hearts with capacity for loyalty.

Bianca's call was one she'd been waiting on for a long time. Finally an incubus! She knew that the sorority's depraved abuse of Witch's Brew would pay off eventually, which was precisely why she had started the practice years ago.

When she arrived she found a rather one-sided orgy going on despite the crisis elsewhere in the home. The minor witches, it appeared. A buxom, dusky one was being spitroasted on all fours while a pixie on her back moaned through an orgasm, courtesy of the current head of a line of four guys. "Next!" she said, and the boy fucking her moved to the back of the line and another one took his place.

"Psst!" Salindra looked over to see Bianca peeking from the kitchen. She joined her in the relative privacy.

"Who thought it wise to proceed with this... party?"

"Canceling it never crossed my mind. It's like some kind of tradition." Salindra decided to let it go rather than revealing her role in the tradition.

"Where is the incubus?"

"Well I'm not sure what he is, but it's not a normal reaction and we figured better safe than SORRY!" Bianca experienced a knee buckling orgasm at the end of her sentence. Salindra raised an eyebrow. "Oof... yeah he's got some kind of irresistable mojo going on," she offered.

"Where?" Salindra repeated.

"Upstairs, come on."

Salindra peeked into Amalia's bedroom. "Well he's not possessed by an incubus."

"Really?"

"Yes. Incubi do not make love." Salindra opened the door to reveal the couple making out and writhing slowly against each other, pausing occasionally to stare into each other's eyes.

"Huh, they weren't doing that earlier. But he isn't under control or dumb or anything."

Sally strode over to the couple and scooped up some cum that had landed on Amalia's belly. Neither lover acknowledged her. Before Bianca could warn her, Sally popped the cum coated fingertip into her mouth. She needn't have worried.

Sally was shocked by what she tasted. "He is possessed, but he's also kin." She smacked her lips. "Satyr, a few generations back. He's also got strong throwback characteristics of Nerd the Math Golem."

"Who?"

"Nerd was a Golem created by a mage princess in antiquity to help her research. So powerful was his capacity to learn and calculate that he reverse engineered the free will algorithm. It turns out a simulated soul counts as a real one." Salindra looked at the boy. "Nerd seduced his princess and fathered a hybrid line of genius mages. Somewhat eccentric, generally, but because of their discrete free will algorithm they were immune to mind control. It's been too dilute to matter for millenia, but it seems our little incubus host here is a bit of an atavism."

"So there is an incubus!"

"Yes, but there is no danger of hijacking his free will. The incubus can increase his arousal level to greater and greater levels to overcome his golem nature. However the boy is also part satyr, and at supernatural arousal levels he has no free will and merely fucks on instinct. He's also desperately throwing out his auras and demonic senses, but that's about all he can do. We should still help the boy. He's gifted with genius and satyr nature, and is actually magic sensitive. Uncontrollable sex addiction and seduction aura are going to waste his true potential."

Salindra didn't really care. As far as she was concerned, the boy had really struck the genetic and situational jackpot. Without her intervention, he would probably have all the girls in the house in a harem by the weekend's end. She needed that incubus.

She tapped the boy on the shoulder. "Oi! You there!" Simon looked up.

The woman tapping him on the shoulder was yet another wet dream come true. A black woman with a completely knockout body wrapped in a slinky red dress. Tattoos of mysterious symbols covered her slim figure, still highlighted by amazing, full breasts and wide hips. Her face was cute, and regal, and sexy, and beautiful; it was impossible. Framed by a shock of black kinky hair, her face held bedroom eyes and plump lips that demanded attention. He saw the lips move but he was pretty sure he didn't hear her with his ears. And yet he understood:

'You want that incubus out of you, yes?'

Simon nodded.

Salindra directed their activity to prepare for the ritual. Simon was to remain "sheathed" until the last possible moment, so he was left standing with his back to the wall and Amalia still impaled on his dick. It took no effort for him to support her with a firm grip on her ass cheeks. For her part, Amalia wrapped her arms around Simon's neck and rested her head on his shoulder, weakly fucking his amazing dick with what remained of her sense and energy.

Magical chains were produced, brought by Salindra in anticipation of an incubus possession. Simon's waist and wrists were chained to the wall with almost no slack, while Salindra was attached to the other side of the room. Her chain was much longer, and while she was able to stretch parts of her body to touch Simon, she was attached at the waist and neck so it was impossible to get her mouth or pussy around his dick.

Bianca, wearing a Hazmag suit from the house's supply closet, finally dragged Amalia off his cock and out of the room. She shut the door and collapsed. All she could do at this point was wait. And orgasm, of course. Bianca shuddered through another little miracle of demon cum. Maybe she could get gangbanged for just a little bit. When Bianca recovered she took off the suit and her clothes, then made her way downstairs.

Salindra stood in the middle of the room, still clad in her stripper dress. "Boy. We are alone now so I'll give you the truth. I am a demon."

Simon gave little reaction. "Is that going to help or what?"

"Fool! Demons are not to be trifled with. As the original owner of this body learns every day!" The ebony goddess gave a menacing grin. "You were lucky not to be susceptible to the incubus's total control. You are protected by nature at both cognitive and instinctive levels." She began to dance, turning to show him the form of her round and magnificent ass stretching the tight dress. She began to move her hips enticingly.

"However if our friend trapped inside you and I work together, we may be able to push you beyond even satyr levels of arousal." Her dance brought her ass within inches of his straining dick. The point nearest to his rod suddenly burst into flame, engulfing the dress and making it disappear like flash paper. The room was plunged into darkness before the tattoos on Salindra's body began to gleam like magma peeking through cracks in the earth. The burning glow seemed to flow hypnotically through her body, always drawing Simon's eye to a new image of arousal.

"Listen well, young mage. An incubus and succubus pair is unstoppable." She cupped her breasts, letting the straining man bury his face in them. She whispered in his ear, and her breath felt intoxicating. It was as if his sense of hearing had secretly been an erogenous zone his whole life, and had finally found a pussy. "We will rule this world, or the demon world. He will own your body and mine if you cannot fight."

She backed up again. She continued massaging her breasts with one hand, while the other teased down her belly to rub her bare pussy. "YES! Ooh, whoever you are in there, your aura is strong!"

"Thank you, Salindra."

Salindra looked the male in the eyes and saw him. "Zoltran. I had hoped it would be you."

"What a marvelous body this is! I could take this world with or without you." Simon was now convinced that he was possessed. He was indeed reduced to a witness and his mouth moved and said things he never thought. The succubus said he could fight. How?

"My chains hold you Zoltran. If you wish to be freed you must agree to a partnership." Salindra was now rubbing her pussy quite fast, dripping arousal onto the floor.

"A meagre bargain Salindra. I shall be free eventually no matter what."

"Very well. You may also fuck me."

"As if that were a one sided exchange..."

"Fuck me! Oh, fuckfuckfuckfuck..." Salindra sank to her knees, still rubbing frantically and now squirting an orgasm onto Simon's feet.

"Slut! Whore! Cunt! Wench! I shall own your pussy! Belong to me! You were meant to be fucked by me! You want this!"

Apparently the demons were negotiating. Simon wasn't sure but this might be his last chance to thwart a world domination plan. The demon in control would not bend to his logic or his desire; those had been overridden. What did he have left?

Amalia. He could sense her, sleeping on the ground outside. Perhaps his affinity for the girl had been supernatural all along. He realized that he could reach out to her. It felt like a futile strain, but it was real. His willpower, maybe his magic, he wasn't sure. He turned his efforts to the invader in his own body and felt something he could strain against. Something with a little bit of give.

His eyes bugged out. "Salindra!" his voice shouted. "Enough! I agree to your terms."

Salindra's eyes flashed. The chains came loose and fell to the ground. The two demons flew into each other's embrace, chanting. As their bodies impacted the stripper was impaled, then they were twisting and vibrating lustfully in midair. Simon experienced the ecstacy of succubus pussy even as he continued to batter the incubus invader with his willpower. It was a battle that he was now losing. He felt his will being pushed back as the two demons joined forces against him.

The door flew open to reveal a nude Amalia. She was responding to the desperate tug of Simon's aura. She immediately knew that it wasn't a normal exorcism; both Salindra and Simon were possessed. It was the only explanation for their chorus in demonic tongue. However, now that their demonic natures had both surfaced, she could drive them out. She threw her own will against them, though her body betrayed her and began masturbating furiously. At least she had control of what was important.

Between Simon and Amalia they could force a draw, but the demons already had a winning position. Zoltran's eyes were locked with Salindra's, and through them Simon saw a brief flash of terror. He stretched his new sense to the deepest part of the succubus and he found her.

The chanting stopped. Zoltran was silent now, but Salindra was screaming. The whites of their eyes glowed like hot coals, then bright as the sun. Then the bodies fell to the floor with a thump and the couple finally separated. Amalia slumped. The light of dawn peeked through the window, revealing Simon's penis to be finally flaccid.

He was covered in hard muscle and though his cock was no longer hard it stretched impressively down his leg. "Is he still possessed?"

"Nay." Salindra's host could barely move, but managed to answer from the floor. "Oh thank heavens, I'm free." She began to cry softly. Amalia moved to embrace her, and Simon rolled over with a groan. The three of them comforted each other in the dawnbeam.

However the girls were still amazingly nude, sexy, and scented with arousal. His cock stretched across the black woman's thighs to touch Amalia's leg. She reached down to grasp it. Her hand was joined by the former succubus host's.

"What's your name?" Amalia asked.

"I am Osumare." Osumare smiled.

"Osumare, let's suck his dick."

idmnotm
idmnotm
13 Followers
12