Halloween Costumed Roleplaying

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whenever she complained that I was hurting her, my signal that I wasn't, I fucked her even harder and faster. With her returning my hard, fast humps, I fucked my cousin as hard and as fast as she wanted me to fuck her. Whereas, I was able to get my mother, my sister, and my aunt to cum within just a few minutes, my cousin wanted to have marathon sex. Most times, it took her an hour of hard fucking to cum. Sometimes it took her 2 hours of sweaty humping to finally get her to scream her sexual pleasure.

I don't know how she was able to do it but she withheld her orgasm. Even though fucking my cousin was enjoyable, it was exhausting. After half an hour of fucking her, I couldn't wait until she said that she was cumming. After an hour of fucking her, ready to give up, she finally showed signs of cumming.

'God help me. This woman is sexually insatiable,' I thought while continuing to hump her harder and faster.

Just when I was about to stop, she gave alive. As if melting in my arms, she was finally on the verge of cumming.

'Thank you, Jesus,' I thought.

As if we were making a baby, God forbid, she smiled up at me while I smiled down at her.

"Romeo. Oh, Romeo. I'm cumming. Don't stop. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Stick your big prick deeper. Fuck me, Michael. Fuck me."

Finally getting her off, I was glad that I'd have a week to recover from fucking Emily.

* * *

My name is Michael and I like wearing costumes, especially Halloween costumes. I was never keen on Halloween and/or on wearing costumes until something bizarre happened to me more than four-years-ago. Now, my favorite time of year, I love Halloween and enjoy dressing up in costume.

Yet, always confounding me, whenever I tried deciding which costume to wear for Halloween, I thought of all the costumes that people wear every day. Without any of us realizing it, not just on Halloween, so very many people are dressed in costume daily. Moreover, when hiding behind their costumes, as if their costumes are who they are and/or who they've become, most of us are unable to see past their costumes. Consequently, we have no idea who people are that we see and take for granted every day.

As if they're wearing masks, everyone who wears uniforms hides behind their costume. We think of them as who they portray to be while being disguised in costume. Some may think what people wear to work are not costumes but uniforms. Yet, whether calling it costumes or uniforms, in the way that what they're wearing changes their personalities, they are indeed wearing costumes. Most times, once we see their costume, as if they're wearing masks, we don't even take the time to look behind the uniform and to see the person. We judge them by who we think they are.

"Cop. Pig. Priest! Pervert. Child molester." We identify people by what they're wearing. As if constantly judging books by their covers, what people where gives us clues to who we think they are.

Accepted norms that are part of our everyday life, there are lots of uniforms that we may not deem are costumes. Businessmen, businesswomen, lawyers, politicians, and government officials wear suits as their costumes. Judges wear long, black robes. Police officers, firemen, and U. S. postal employees wear uniforms that could be perceived as costumes, especially when we dress up like them for Halloween. Priests and nuns wear elaborate costumes as part of their religious rites and rituals. Even though the Son of Jesus Christ wore only a long, off-white robe, God never wore such an elaborate costume as do the grandiose bishops, cardinals, and popes.

The military, the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard are all resplendently dressed in uniforms that could be perceived as costumes. Doctors are dressed in their starched white, lab coats and the nurses wear sexy outfits and colorful scrubs. Repairmen, whether gas, electric, cable, home repair, or auto repair all have their own costumes that include a name patch to help identify one from the other. Then, there are the costumes that fast food workers must wear for McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, Kentucky Fried chicken, Subway, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, Pizza Hut, Panera Bread, Domino's Pizza, or Jack in the Box.

My point is, giving us false impressions as to who they are, as if they're in disguise, we're surrounded by people wearing costumes every day. Even brides, grooms, and members of their wedding party are all in costume. Those attending a funeral, usually dressed in all black, are in costume just as those dressed in their best clothes on Easter Sunday or marching in a parade are wearing costumes too. With so many people hiding behind what they wear, seemingly, every day is a masquerade party. Seemingly, every day is Halloween. Seemingly, everyone is hiding behind a mask.

Actors, actresses, singers, and dancers wear costumes to perform their roles on stage and on screen. There are even costume designers. Just as actors and actresses receive Oscars for their roles, costume designers receive Oscars for designing the best costumes. People wearing costumes are everywhere.

Costumes and uniforms are such an integral part of our everyday life that most times we don't even notice them. Imagine how different life would be if everyone walked around wearing the same clothes as they do in North Korea. What if men wore bathrobes over their pajamas and women wore bathrobes over their nightgowns in public, weather permitting, of course. How would we ever define and identify them then?

"911. What's your emergency?"

"I've been robbed," said the man on the phone.

"Can you describe who robbed you?"

"Yes, it was a man and a woman. The man was dressed in blue pajamas with a blue robe and the woman was dressed in a pink robe over a pink nightgown," said the man.

"Well that narrows it down," smirked the 911 operator.

Think about it. Other than a comedian preforming on stage, have you ever seen a clown without a costume? What's the first thing that a bank robber does? He wears a costume, otherwise known as a disguise. In the way that people hide themselves behind masks, whether real or imagined, they hide their real selves when wearing costumes.

Batman, Superman, Spider-man, Captain America, Iron Man, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Daredevil, Aquaman, Hulk, the Green Arrow, and even the Lone Ranger all wore costumes as their disguise. Yet, who are these people behind their masks and beneath their uniforms, costumes, and disguises? Do we know? We don't know. We have no idea. Clark Kent couldn't be any different than his alter ego, Superman, just as Bruce Wayne couldn't be any different from his alter ego, Batman. People hide who they are by wearing costumes every day.

Interestingly enough, I've noticed that people will do the most bizarre things when in costume. Firemen run into burning buildings. Police officers chase criminals. Postal workers deliver mail no matter the weather. Judges judge and priests preach, seemingly everyone does what they love to do while wearing a costume.

As if it's not them and costumes are their excuses to do anything from robbing a bank, to acting like a clown, to saving people, to having sex, costumes are responsible for people's strange behaviors. As if hiding behind a costume is their justification, people do bizarre things while in costume. This story is about the latter, having sex, then it is about any of the former reasons why people wear costumes.

* * *

Halloween is the day officially designated for dress-up, make-believe, and for wearing a costume. Other than the uniforms that people wear to work, Halloween is the day that most people wear costumes. From children dressing in costume to collect candy to adults dressing in costumes to attend Halloween and masquerade parties. Then, there are those swingers' functions where swingers dress in costume to have sex with strangers. This is a Halloween story about costumes, specifically about Halloween costumes that my mother, my sister, my aunt, and my cousin wore and the incestuous things they did when in costume.

This true story first took place four-years-ago when I was 22-years-old and living with my 44-year-old mother, Christine, and my 24-year-old sister, Donna. I was suddenly the man of the house after my father took off and never returned with a waitress he met while long-distance trucking in North Dakota. Shortly thereafter, my 42-year-old aunt, Patricia, and her 23-year-old daughter, Emily, moved in with us after my aunt divorced her husband for cheating on her.

More of a nightmare than it was a sexual fantasy, I lived in a three-bedroom house with four women and one bathroom. Hopefully, lucky for me, I thought that, maybe now, I could see something of my mother, my sister, my aunt, and/or my cousin that I was forbidden to see and shouldn't see. Unfortunately, unlucky for me, other than a few up-skirts flashes and down-blouses peeks, I hardly saw anything, no naked tits, no naked asses, and no naked pussies.

Fortunately, lucky for me, I had my own bedroom, my masturbation haven where I masturbated over imagining my mother, my sister, my aunt, and my cousin naked and having sex with them. Unfortunately, unlucky for me, I always had to wait to use the bathroom. God help me, if it wasn't my mother hogging the bathroom, then my sister, my aunt, or my cousin were doing something in the bathroom with the door closed and locked.

"Please?" Knock, knock, knock. "C'mon." Knock, knock, knock. "I really have to pee."

Constantly horny, I'd be lying if I said that I never tried to see my mother, my sister, my aunt, and/or my cousin in their panties and bras, topless, or naked. If only for fodder for my masturbation sessions, I continually tried to see whatever I could see of any of them, all of them, every day. Sexually frustrated, I'd be lying if I said that I never deliberately exposed myself to my mother, my sister, my aunt, and/or my cousin. I flashed my penis to my mother, my sister, my aunt, and my cousin many times while making my cock flashes appear accidental instead of deliberate.

"Oops, sorry. Please knock the next time," I said while standing in my room naked and expecting my mother, my sister, my aunt, or my cousin to open my bedroom door without knocking.

Planned in advance, I acted as if I didn't know my mother, my sister, my aunt, or my cousin would open my bedroom door without knocking while carrying up my folded load of laundry in time to catch me naked. Whether deliberately dropping my towel after showering or arranging for my flaccid or erect cock to appear from my pajama pee hole, I was always showing them what I wanted them to see of me. Masturbating over it all later, it was sexually exciting to flash my mother, sister, aunt, and cousin.

Something they never did and obviously would never do, I only wished they'd flash me. It was fun to see their surprised looks and their awkward reaction to seeing my exposed prick. Blessed and cursed with a household full of sexy women, even allowing them to catch me masturbating more than once, I was as much of an exhibitionist as I was a voyeur. I only wished that they were exhibitionists too.

I perversely and incestuously continued flashing them my flaccid and/or erect cock. Hoping that they'd return the favor and show me what I wanted to see of them and hopefully wanted me to see of them, they never flashed me any part of their beautiful, naked bodies. I masturbated every day, multiple times a day, over all that they saw of me and all that I imagined seeing of them. Other than seeing a few up-skirt flashes of their panties and down-blouse peeks of cleavage and bras, I was unsuccessful in seeing any part of the bodies of the women who lived with me.

As if they knew that I was peeping, spying, and looking to see what I could see of their sexy and shapely bodies, their built-in radar discouraged their exhibitionism and thwarted my voyeurism. Sexually frustrated while living with four sexy, beautiful women was any testosterone filled, young man's dream. A masturbating cum machine, I continually masturbated my sexual frustration every day, multiple times a day, while living with these four women. Always horny, I considered installing pinhole cameras in their bedrooms and in the bathroom but, making me feel too much like the incestuous pervert that I obviously was, I never did.

Ready to give up, it wasn't until I realized that something strange happened when I was wearing my Halloween costume and my mother, sister, aunt, and cousin were wearing their Halloween costumes too. Just as there's something mystical about Halloween and something magical about Halloween costumes, there's something so bizarrely sexual about wearing Halloween costumes on Halloween, too. I can't explain it and call me crazy but, from my personal experiences, even if they're blood related, especially if they're blood related, women become aggressively horny and overtly sexual when wearing Halloween costumes.

'Go figure,' I thought while scratching my head over all that happened to me over a four-year period when my mother, my sister, my aunt, and my cousin were wearing their Halloween costumes.

* * *

The story first started with my mother four-years-ago and continued with my sister three-years-ago. Oddly enough, the same bizarre thing that happened with my mother and sister, happened again with my aunt two-years-ago and my cousin last year. The only explanation that I could think of why they'd have sex with me were their Halloween costumes. As if they were in disguise while pretending to be someone else, Halloween costumes were the key and the one common denominator to my incestuous, sexual successes with my mother, my sister, my aunt, and my cousin.

As tall as they were shapely back then, my Mom and aunt were MILFs and still are MILFs. They both have shoulder length, brown hair, beautiful, brown eyes, and C cup breasts. My sister and cousin looked much like younger versions of their mothers then as they still do now. If I had to pick which one I'd want to continue to have sex with, I'd have a difficult time choosing. I'd want to have sex with all four of them, something that I eventually did over four years while, you guess it, they were wearing their Halloween costume. This is an unbelievable but true story.

Four-years-ago, I overheard my mother, Christine, talking to her sister, Patricia. I was upstairs in the hall about to come downstairs but lingered where I was to listen to their conversation. My Mom was telling her sister that she was invited to and was attending a Halloween, costume party.

"I'm going to the party dressed as a sexy, X-rated nurse," said my mother to her sister with a laugh.

'A sexy, X-rated nurse? My Mom would make for a good, sexy, X-rated nurse,' I thought. 'I'd love to see my mother dressed as a sexy, X-rated nurse.'

Allowing my imagination to run away with me while my hand was stroking my stiff prick, I imagined my mother wearing a low-cut, short nurse's costume. I imagined my Mom as my sexy, X-rated nurse while giving me a sponge bath. I imagined my mother's big breasts practically spilling out of her uniform and her getting soap bubbles all over the tops of her big breasts and down her long, line of cleavage. I imagined pulling my mother in the bathtub with me. Getting her all wet, I imagined her getting me all clean.

"I always wanted to be a nurse," said my aunt but, as you know, I got pregnant with Emily and that interrupted my education plans.

Curious to see the nurse's costume that my mother chose to wear, I could only imagine the sexy, X-rated nurse's costume my mother would wear for her Halloween party. Allowing my imagination to run wild and get the better of me, it sexually excited me to think of my mother dressed as a sexy, X-rated nurse. Actually, nurses' uniforms aren't very sexy but short and low-cut nurses' Halloween costumes are very sexy.

'How hot would that be to see my Mom dressed as a sexy, X-rated nurse,' I thought? 'How hot to see something of my mother that I've always hoped to see but have never seen.'

Even though I wasn't invited to attend the Halloween party with my mother, just for laughs, on the slim chance that she'd invite me to attend the Halloween party with her, I dressed as a doctor to surprise her. All I needed to dress as a doctor was a long, starched white, lab coat, a name tag that read, Dr. Michael, that I made with my label maker, and a statoscope that I bought at the second-hand store. Hours before she was to leave for the Halloween party, my Mom was in her bedroom with her door closed as if she was having a private, dress rehearsal to see how she'd look in her X-rated nurse's costume.

'I'm so sexually excited to see my mother dressed as an X-rated nurse,' I thought to myself while standing outside of her bedroom door.

Listening at her bedroom door, I waited before barging in her room without knocking and appearing in her room dressed as a doctor. I was hoping to catch my mother in her panties and bra. I was hoping to catch her topless. I was hoping to catch her naked. Alas, she was already dressed in her sexy, X-rated, nurse's costume.

'How hot would that be to see my mother in her bra and panties?' I could only imagine. 'How hot would that be to see my mother topless? I'd love nothing more than to see her naked breasts. How hot would that be to see my mother naked? I'd love to not only see her naked breasts but also her naked pussy and her naked ass,' I thought before barging in her bedroom unannounced.

With my hand holding her bedroom door knob, I was so nervous. Listening again, I couldn't tell if she was dressing or undressing. I wondered what she was doing. I hoped she was standing there in her bra and panties. I'd love to see my mother in her panties and bra. I hoped she was standing there topless. I've love to see her big, naked breasts. I hoped she was standing there naked. I'd love to see my mother's naked ass, tits, and pussy.

"Nurse. Nurse. Where are you? I need your help," I said quickly opening her bedroom door without knocking and walking in her bedroom as if she was my wife and I was her husband. "Nurse. Nurse."

As soon as I saw her, she was a sexy, sexual vision. As soon as I saw her, she gave me an erection. As soon as I saw her, I imagined removing her nurse's costume and stripping my mother naked. As soon as I saw my Mom dressed as an X-rated nurse, I wanted to have sex with her.

I was hoping beyond hope to catch my mother dressing. I was hoping to see more of her than I've ever seen of her before. I was hoping that my sexual, incestuous fantasies would come true of seeing some part of my mother's naked body that I've never seen before. At the very least, I was hoping to see some part of my mother so that I could masturbate over whatever I saw later.

Unfortunately, denied seeing my mother's underwear clad, topless, or naked body, she was already wearing her nurse's, X-rated Halloween costume. Yet, her nurse's costume was low-cut enough to show her long, line of sexy cleavage and was short enough to show her shapely thighs. As soon as I saw her dressed in her X-rated, nurse's costume, I gave her a lustful look and a lascivious smile. As if reciprocating my sexual interest and something my modestly moral mother had never given me before, as soon as she saw me dressed in my doctor's costume, she gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"Michael," she said with a laugh while giving me the eye as if I was her doctor and she was my nurse. "Where'd you get that costume?" She laughed while giving me a sexy smile and a naughty look again. "I love it. You look like a real doctor. You look like a young, handsome, soap opera doctor on General Hospital," she said giving me the once over again as if I was standing before her naked.

Undressing her with my horny eyes, I stared at my mother in the way that she stared at me. Showing more of her big breasts than I've ever seen before, her nurse's costume was indeed sexy. I stared at her long, line of sexy cleavage that commanded my attention of her partially unzipped uniform. With her short uniform stopping at mid-thigh, I stared at her long, shapely legs. As if she was a dark-haired version of "Hot Lips" Houlihan played by Loretta Swit in M*A*S*H, I felt my cock erecting its approval to how hot my mother looked dressed as a sexy, X-rated nurse.