Halloween Cross-Dressing Bash Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that's good that you made some money out of such a horrible experiecence."

She looked down and saw that he had an erection.

"All you guys are the same," she said shooting him a cold stare. "Here I am pouring out my heart to you and you have an erection from hearing about me blowing the every man in the neighborhood."

"I'm sorry, but it is a hot story, Gloria, you must admit."

She put her hand on his cock and felt him through his underwear.

"So, hearing about me sucking off men turns you on?"

"Yes, oh, God yes, only if you were my wife, I might imagine such a scenario, but I would never mistreat you in the way that he disrespected you."

"Would you like me to suck you off, too?"

"Are you serious? Oh, God, yes."

"Only, I don't know if I can. I'll try, though."

"Try, yes, please try."

She fell between his knees, pulled down and off his briefs, and took his stiff prick in her hand. Slowly she stroked his cock while staring at it before taking it in her mouth, engulfing it with her lips, and sucking it while twirling her experienced tongue around it.

"You have a big prick, Bob. It's much bigger than my ex-husband's cock. I like sucking your cock better than all of those other men I sucked."

He shot a load of cum in her mouth within three minutes. Never had he cum off so fast from a blowjob before. He calculated if she was this good to get him off within three minutes. She may have blown dozens of men in an hour and fifty men within one evening. He extrapolated his imagined totals for the year. She may have given more than 18,000 blowjobs.

In the next chapter Bob attends the Happy Halloween Cross-Dressing Bash.

*

Thank you for reading my story. I sincerely hope you enjoyed it. Please take a moment to vote, make a public comment, and/or give me feedback. Your support is why I write. Your feedback will motivate me to write a better story the next time.

If you haven't already, please take moment to add me and/or this story or any other of my stories to your list of favorites. Thanks, Freddie, Bostonfictionwriter.

To be continued...

12