Halloween Deception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Naw, we aren't a couple. Besides, I'm sure she hooked up with some other guy."

The room was filled with the aroma of our combined juices and stale beer. We cleaned up our mess and took the regular door back to the party. The music was just as loud as before so I knew no one heard our noisy sexy session, thankfully. As we walked across the hallway to the stairs, Dwight, and a woman I quickly learned was Candice, emerged from a bedroom with Dwight saying, "I sure hope Avery doesn't find out."

"Too late," I said.

Dwight looked at Henry and me and said, "What the fuck?"

"I could say the exact same thing," I replied.

"Is this why I couldn't find you?" asked Candice, holding her wig in her hand. Even as a brunette, she was fucking gorgeous. I could see why Henry kept her as an FWB.

"What can I say, Candice, I thought she was you," said Henry with a sheepish grin.

"Whoa! Wait one fucking second! You fucked my girlfriend?" shrieked Dwight.

"Did you fuck her?" I questioned, pointing at Candice.

"Yeah, I guess you could call it that," said Candice.

It wasn't until later that I realized what Candice said, let alone what she meant. Instead, I heard Henry say, "Come on Candice, let's get back to the party. Nice meeting you Avery."

"Bye Henry," I said as Henry and Candice walked down the stairs and rejoined the party. Dwight looked at me and asked, "So you fucked some other guy first?"

"Until he kissed me I thought he was you."

"You slut!"

"Really? Isn't that like the pot calling the fucking kettle black?" I snapped.

"You promised me I'd have you tonight. You owe me, Avery!"

I rolled my eyes. My pussy was sore from the loss of my hymen and the intense sex session with Henry, but I decided to shut Dwight up once and for all. "I don't owe you a fucking thing, Dwight, not after what you just did with Candice. But, fine, if you can get it up and you still got a condom, we'll fuck right now."

Dwight grabbed my hand and pulled me back into the room he had just fucked Candice in. I could smell the aroma of sex from them and to be honest, it kinda bugged me. Dwight practically tore his pants off and began stroking his cock. He was much smaller than Henry, and I just hoped I wasn't too stretched out. I began to remove my bodice but Dwight said, "Fuck that shit, Avery! Just get those panties off."

I slid off my panties and said, "And then what?"

"On your stomach slut," he snapped. "I'm fucking you like the bitch you are."

I rolled my eyes and climbed onto the bed, laying on my stomach as Dwight rolled the condom on his cock. My legs hung off the edge and my feet were on the floor. Without a moment of hesitation, he slammed his cock into my pussy and slapped my ass hard. Now, I was already sore from fucking Henry, and Dwight was not about to take it easy on me. He pounded my pussy, gripping my hips near my ass and fucking me as hard as he could.

It wasn't good. If anything, it was horrid. He fucked me hard and fast and before I had a chance to even get close, he fucking shot his load into the condom. He slapped my ass hard a few more times, so I moaned and pretended to enjoy myself and let him think I had an orgasm. Truth be told, I barely felt his dick. I got more from the pseudo spanking than I did the sex.

Dwight pulled out and asked, "How was that?"

"Memorable," I said, honestly. I wanted to add, "but not in a good way," I kept that to myself.

"Get dressed so we can rejoin the party."

"Go ahead," I said, "I need a moment."

Dwight left me alone as I put my panties back on. I was so confused. On the one hand, I had an amazingly, life-altering sexual experience with Henry. On the other, I had a dreadfully lousy one with Dwight. I needed to find Candice. I had to find out if she had just as shitty of a fuck as I did and if I imagined how good the sex with Henry was. I checked my costume, hair, and makeup, and ran downstairs. Candice was working the room when I approached.

"Let me guess," she said, "you fucked lover boy too."

"I just want to ask you a question."

"Ask away."

"When did you know Dwight wasn't Henry?"

"Before he knew I wasn't you. Henry and I have a certain chemistry. I wish he'd be willing to be more than just an FWB with me, but he's my best fuck so I don't bitch too loud. Your boy, though, he's pathetic."

"Why do you say that?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Aside from his small dick, I'm not one for the three-pump-dump. Henry takes his time and makes sure I cum first, unless he has me suck his cock."

I blushed hard. "So, you didn't cum with Dwight?"

"Not even close. But I'm guessing by your face you came hard with Henry. Did you suck him off? Oh, fuck you did. Good for you! Henry's spunk is so tasty."

I wanted to crawl into a hole. "Ummm... thank you," I said and started to walk away.

"Hey!" she said, grabbing my arm. "Look, I'm sorry your man's a miniature minuteman. I swear I had no idea you two were a couple until... well... you know. Listen, I'd like to meet with you outside of this party."

"Why?" I asked. This made no sense.

"To get to know you better. How about we meet for lunch one day next week."

"Really?"

"Really."

We exchanged numbers and separated. My head was spinning so I decided to help myself to some more of that damn spiked punch. I think that was where I made my mistake. Jeremy stepped up and said, "You look upset."

"Leave me alone, Jeremy," I hissed, finishing my drink and refilling my glass.

"Did my brother not satisfy you?" he asked in a sarcastic tone.

"That's none of your business," I slurred.

"The fact you're getting drunk tells me otherwise."

I downed my drink and begin to pour myself another one when Jeremy stopped me. "Leave me alone!"

"No!" he replied. "Tell me what my brother did to you."

"He fucked another girl."

"Before or after he fucked you?"

"Before. Now may I have my drink, please?"

"Sure," he said, releasing my hand and allowing me to drink. "Want to get even with him?"

"How?" I asked, finishing my drink.

"Let me fuck you."

"How does that help?"

"It would piss him off more than words can say. Plus, I hear there's a secret room behind a bookcase."

I knew exactly what room he was talking about. Maybe it was because I was just drunk enough to not be thinking clearly, or that I was still pissed off with Dwight for fucking Candice first and doing such a shitty job with me, but I said, "Yeah sure, what the hell."

Jeremy led me to the library, pulled the book, and led me back upstairs to the room I had lost my virginity in a few hours before. The stains from my earlier session were still evident. I stripped off my entire costume this time, stockings and all and Jeremy did the same with his.

Jeremy and I kissed as we climbed onto the bed, kissing and touching. Jeremy kissed down my body, sucking my nipples and caressing my breasts. He was a much more attentive lover than Dwight was, making sure I was aroused. He kissed down my stomach to my pussy, licking and sucking. Then, he licked my rosebud. The sensation was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before. It wasn't long before he slid a finger into my ass.

"What the hell?" I exclaimed.

"Trust me," he growled, then sucked my clit into his mouth.

Between the alcohol I consumed and the sexual attention I was getting, I went with the flow. This added attention reminded me of Henry and the amazing sex I experienced. Jeremy tongue-fucked and finger-fucked my ass adding a second and later a third finger. Had I realized what he was really doing, I might have stopped him. Instead, I came harder than ever before, soaking his face with my pussy's natural juices.

"Heaven!" he exclaimed. "Pure heaven!"

I watched Jeremy roll the condom onto his cock, then he pushed the head against my pussy and slid in. I moaned loudly. He was bigger than Dwight but still smaller than Henry and I was still rather sore. Jeremy thrust a few times then pulled out. Before I had time to react, I felt his cockhead press against my anus.

"Now, take a deep breath and relax. It will hurt a bit, but you'll cum so hard you'll thank me later."

I really found that hard to believe, but I did as he asked. His cockhead pushed hard into my ass and I yelped. I thought losing my hymen was painful, but this was even worse. Jeremy pushed my legs as far apart as they would go while his cock entered my ass a bit deeper. He moved slowly at first, and I felt myself being stretched out in a way I did not expect. It was weird how my ass adjusted to the sensation and how I kinda grew to enjoy it.

Jeremy began to thrust into me, each time going a bit deeper while rubbing my clit with his thumb and tugging my nipple with his other hand. This was definitely not going to be a three-pump dump like I had earlier with Dwight. Slowly pleasure began to grow and radiate within my entire body. A few more thrusts and I felt Dwight's balls smack my ass.

"Tell me you like it," growled Jeremy.

"I... I... I like it."

"Beg for more," he demanded and tugged at my nipple.

"More! G... g... give me more!"

Jeremy smiled down at me wickedly as he pinched my clit and slid two fingers into my pussy. Though my pussy was sore, the sensation was incredible! Then again, I was pretty drunk at this point. "Do you like me fucking your ass?"

"Yes!"

"Who's better? Me or Dwight?"

"You!" I exclaimed. It was the truth.

Jeremy started pounding my ass with a force that was unlike what I experienced with either Dwight or Henry. It wasn't long before I felt my body tighten up and my orgasm raged through my entire body, soaking Jeremy's chest and making me scream. Jeremy roared and filled my ass and the condom with his seed. I swear the room shook.

Jeremy and I kissed for what felt like an eternity, then his softened cock fell out of my ass. He disposed the condom and we got dressed. The stain on the bed was even bigger now and I was glad I didn't have to wash those sheets. We took the same exit Henry and I took only without the drama from before. We returned to the party and separated.

I had a few more glasses of punch, danced a bit more, but it wasn't until after a large percentage of the partygoers left that I realized I had been abandoned. Not only had Henry and Jeremy left me behind, but so had Dwight, and that bastard had brought me to the fucking party. I was well on my way to getting shit-faced drunk and getting hit on by some new guy in a clown costume when Candice found me and insisted on giving me a ride home.

It was Sunday afternoon when I woke up and realized all that happened. I knew Candice saved me from being used by more men due to my drunken state. I had the hangover from hell; my ass and pussy were so sore I could barely walk. I took some Motrin, soaked in a hot bath, and mostly stayed in bed. I wasn't sure how I was going to face Dwight on Monday in class. Just hiding from my mom was tough enough.

Of course, Dwight and I broke-up shortly after. Jeremy couldn't wait to tell Dwight what he had done with me in the secret room at the Halloween party. The remainder of the semester was tough and I nearly failed the class Dwight and I were in due to my broken heart.

Candice and I become fast friends and she was there for me to dry my tears over the inevitable break-up. She also helped me pass the class I was struggling with since Dwight was no longer willing to help, let alone talk to me. It came as no surprise that Dwight transferred at the winter semester to the university. Jeremy joined the army and last I heard was stationed in Europe. And according to Candice, Henry got offered a job in Hong Kong.

As for me, well, I've moved on. I'm just grateful that all three men used condoms so I didn't end up with an unwanted surprise or two. I never hooked up with either Henry or Jeremy after that Halloween party, though truth be told, I really wanted a second or even a third round with Henry. I'd love to say his aversion to virgins kept him away from me, but he went to New York the Monday after the party, and never came back. I wanted nothing to do with Jeremy after he bragged to Dwight what we had done.

Candice and I are now best friends and roommates, the only real positive from that fucking Halloween party. I earned my AA, then Candice and I transferred to the same university, nowhere near the school Dwight attended and rented an apartment together thus getting me out of my mom's house. Candice and I even experimented with a MFF three-some, but that's a story for another time.

12