Halloween Delight Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, she had never taken a cock like this in her ass before, and it was with some annoyance that this spartan realized she didn't have room for the last two inches. He realized this, only after hitting the end of the road, drawing his hips back, and trying to batter his way deeper and deeper. She was pleading with him now, begging him to stop, "Slow.. Gentle.. AHH! Please... Stop!" I simply watched. I had trained her a bit in how to resist should she find herself in a situation like this..Her pleading, and begging at his size, was as arousing as it was staged for his, and I'd wager my, benefit. While she pleaded, she made trivial protests, and tried to crawl away.. he was having none of it. I'd trained her myself, so I knew as much as she did, and the simple fact is that none of her actions were designed to cause harm, or do damage. She didn't know I had a spare costume, or that I'd changed into it. I imagine she still thought I was around the corner, listening to all this. She didn't know I was standing off to the side, the only motion betraying my presence was the slight shifting of a shadow as I inhaled and exhaled.

I speak of the training I gave her to make a point clear, she was protesting for effect, for the the lavish praise it heaped upon ego, and for the fact that she expected it to draw me out, and make me step in to "Save" her. It did not, and that was because I saw how half-assed it was. There were benefits to being invisible, like fucking up her tricks. Still, there was some truth to her protests. Had the spartan been smaller, Had he not had so much sliding in and out of her, he might have remained wetter as this all went on. Were he not the first man of the night, She probably would have been well slicked up and able to take him with as much pleasure as pain.

As it was however, his thick, heavy, swollen cock 'blazing the trail' so to speak, it was too much for her to truly enjoy it. That sure didn't stop him however, he was loving every moment, and taking some joy in her bemoaning the size. By the time he came, one splayed hand had moved to hold her down, pressing her shoulders against the ground, the other was grasping, slapping and kneading her ass even as he took it. By this point her juices had run down both her legs slicking the latex, not from what he was doing to her, but rather, how he was doing it.

She was a woman, and he was making her, his. It was savage, and forceful, and borderline brutal how he was using her. She couldn't get enough of it. When he came, surging and thrusting deep inside her, she could feel his pulse inside of her, feel his heartbeat where she clenched around him, and having enjoyed his display of naked force as much as she did, she made it better for him. She rocked back and forth, spreading her knee's until they were about shoulders width apart. This had the noticable result of opening her wet little cunt wider, and tightening the pressure on her ass.

She felt him surge into her again and again, Perhaps a dozen times(such was her guess anyway) all told. So many that he actually started to slide in and out again, syncing it up so that at the deepest of each thrust he pulsed, his cum slipping deep up into her, sliding further into her, where he was unable to go despite all his wanting. Part of him, parts of him, continued deep inside of her, acting still on his desire to fill her. When he finished and slumped over to the side, it was pure luck that he went right and not left. Well not all luck I suppose, more a trait of the dominant hand, but that's a different matter. Suffice to say, a right handed person, if lost in the woods with no landmarks, quite literally, will go in circles. Large ones, but that's because a right handed person has a slight inclination to go around any given barrier, by going to the right.

Regardless, had he fallen left, I might have been noticed. and I use 'might' to mean 'He'd have fallen onto my boots, and probably noticed they didn't feel like grass.' Fucktoy of course, was not done yet, she rolled him over and went right to work climbing atop him. She didn't bother with his softening, shrinking cock, but went straight to kissing him, and rubbing/scratching at his chest. When she kissed, she rubbed. When she scratched, she turned her tongue on him, trying to goad him into taking her again. This did not last long at all, for you see, the cowboy was back and he had done as he was bid...

12