Halloween - Demon Sacrifice

Story Info
A story of my wife succumbing to her desires for demon sex.
13.1k words
4.25
14.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After considerable thought I have at last decided to share this extraordinary story with anyone who has a fascination for the super natural, or frankly anyone who is drawn to the excesses of sexual pleasure. Writing and sharing my fantastical experience has given me a sense of understanding of the events that culminated in an explosive climax in the bonding of human and demon lust last Halloween. Understand, that as this journey into the unknown became more real, more exciting, more frightening, I have only just been able to piece together the events that brought two ordinary unexceptional loving people plunging headlong into an encounter with something out of this world. One of those, my wife Emily, becoming a willing sacrifice to ultimate unworldly sexual depravity.

So where did it start? Well now I know the germ was a new colleague of Emily's, Mary-Jayne, or as she liked to be called Lilith.

Lilith joined as a junior to my wife several months before our Halloween experience. Emily and I were on holiday when Lilith was recruited. It was Emily's first day back to work after a great vacation when she met Lilith for the first time. To say Emily was not impressed was an understatement.

"She's weird!" Emily proclaimed when she got home that night.

"Why is that?" I asked, more out of politeness than interest.

"Her name is Mary-Jayne, a lovely name, right?" Emily started, "Does she want to be called that? Oh no, it has to be Lilith. What sort of name is Lilith for Christ sake?" Emily postured and continued. "Not only does she not want to be called by her given name, she will ignore anyone her calls her Mary-Jayne!" Emily, exasperated, stopped her rant. Any thought though she had finished soon evaporated.

"And another thing." She started. "She has a thing for black." Emily started to count on her fingers, "Black hair, black makeup, black lipstick, black nail varnish, ohh and a wardrobe from what I saw today, all black."

"And she has a strange taste in jewellery." Emily continued more calmly.

"Strange?" I asked.

"Yeah, she wears this ring that looks like a goat's head, I mean really?" Emily said with a questioning expression.

Not that I am familiar with such things, and not quick to judge but I doubted the ring was a goat's head in the literal sense. I kept my thoughts on that to myself.

The irritation of Lilith continued for few days more, mostly around her wardrobe choice. Not all black after all it seemed. She also wore all red or all white but never a mixture of colours.

"Does she work well for you?" I asked attempting to divert Emily's thoughts from Lilith's fashion tastes.

Emily stopped and paused thoughtfully, "She is a bloody good worker, a quick learner, actually the best I've had."

Suffice to say, the comments about her co-worker soon stopped and Lilith's name was not mentioned again. As for me I forgot all about Emily's colleague. Over the coming months though, slowly but surely the influence of Lilith's dark sinister side would have a profound effect on our lives, as you will find out as my story will reveal.

At first our calm and ordinary life seemed to tick along quite happily as usual. Two people in a long established, stable marriage, parents to grown up children; getting along with living and the pleasures it brings. A few things surprised me about Emily at the time, just because it was a bit different to the norm. I will elaborate on that shortly. Enough to arouse suspicion? No perhaps I was not paying quite enough attention. The only thing I will add at this stage is that Emily did become very accomplished at hiding the growing influence Lilith was having on her.

I did say I would give some examples of little changes in the weeks following the 'introduction' of Lilith. Emily and her colleagues would go out for a night once every three months. A casual affair at a local restaurant or pub. Her normal attire would be jeans and a casual top. This particular occasion she had chosen to wear a black skirt with a black and grey striped blouse and black heels. She looked really sexy as the clothes hugged her curves, but it did seem a bit austere for a fun evening with work mates.

A few weeks later Emily announced she was going to a retirement do one night after work. On this occasion she opted for a red swing style dress with small white poker dots. So long since I had seen it that I thought it had long gone, but seeing it again I loved the way it accentuated her boobs and plunging cleavage. I wished I was going to the event and enjoying how hot my wife looked.

A few weeks later and Emily is going out again. I could not recall the last time Emily was going out on so many work-related activities. This time I did ask.

"Another retirement or just another night out?" I asked a little sarcastically.

"It's Lilith's birthday. Just going out with colleagues and some of her friends". I was surprised and responded as such.

"Ahh Lilith. The last time we had a conversation about her you were least than impressed." I replied. Emily seemed tense a bit fractious.

"We get on. I like her a lot." Emily retorted, then continued, "It's her birthday and I'm going out to enjoy it."

The evening of the night out did not improve things, the atmosphere between us was a bit tense to say the least. When Emily descended the stairs from our bedroom, she was wearing a predominately white dress, full to the neck. It had a virginal quality that teamed with white stilettos, looked incredibly sexy. I also knew it was a dress I had not seen before. This was new and very different to what she would normally wear. When she went out that night, I have to say her uneasiness, her evident tension was what hit me. It was the first time I felt suspicious and wondered if something was going on.

If I had concerns, they were forgotten that night. Our sex life over time had become let's say predictable, pedestrian even. We enjoyed it when it happened but we had become complacent. If we had sex at all it was because I instigated it.

Emily came home later than usual and had decided to go to bed straight away. I didn't even get to ask her if she had a good time. I followed shortly later. It was not unusual to see she had fallen asleep reading one her favourite crime novels, the book lying on the bed. As I got into bed, Emily stirred and cuddled up to me. To my surprise, she slid her hand down my chest, over my stomach until finally sliding her hand teasingly over my rapidly hardening cock. I sucked air between my teeth as she started to slowly wank me. In response I moved my hand across her boobs and down to her finely trimmed down and between her already open legs. Her pussy was already deliciously wet, she was so turned on. She squirmed to my touch and moaned softly as I teased her clit and pushed between her swollen lips. I gasped as Emily gripped my cock harder, the sensation was incredible. Soon she stopped stroking me and her sighs of pleasure increased as her orgasm started to build. I pushed my fingers deeper into her sex and she squealed enjoying the sensuous penetration and almost immediately her body trembled and shook as her climax tore through her. She lay there panting for several minutes, her eyes closed savouring the afterglow of welcome relief. I watched her intently waiting impatiently for her to return to continue our hot indulgence. Finally, her eyes fluttered open and she looked at me, I remembered thinking at the time it was a hungry look. In virtually one motion she had cast off the duvet, leaving us totally exposed and her kneeling up on the bed. She stared down at my erect weapon and reached to grasp it again. Without looking at me, I watched with eager delight as Emily leaned down and enclosed my cock fully in her mouth. I gasped and writhed to the incredible sensations of her sucking me, the touch of her tongue sliding around my shaft. I always enjoyed her blowjobs, but this felt different. I recall thinking she was driven by utter lust, a greed for my cock. She rarely took me completely in her mouth, but I watched transfixed as she engulfed me, her hand corkscrewing my rod giving me pleasure like I cannot remember experiencing before. The downside was she had me wanting to come all too soon that annoyingly would rob me of enjoying the best head I had for a while. Not only that, as Emily hated the taste and the texture of come, she would pull off me at the critical moment and finish me off by wanking me to climax. She could feel my body tense and my cock swell as the moment of no return hit on me. As anticipated and disappointedly Emily released my cock from her mouth. She crawled over me and stared into my eyes.

"Fuck me" She demanded, "Fuck me hard. I want your cock!" she snarled. Emily rolled onto her back beside me and opened her legs. As I started to move over her she pulled my arm tightly and dragged me over her. Not waiting for me to guide my cock into her she grabbed and pulled it and me to the vibrant entrance to her love hole. Poised above her I rammed her hard and deep.

"Ohh FUCK!" she screamed as my cock pierced her fully.

As I started to pound her, her legs wrapped around my back pulling me into her even more.

"Fuck me harder! I want your cock!"

The hot sex was a blur of me fucking Emily, and Emily driving me into her sopping pussy. I could feel my climax building but it was Emily who got there first.

"Don't stop!" She begged.

So rare she came with me fucking her but this was so extraordinary. I fucked her deep and fast, she arched her back and screamed as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

"Arrrgh. Fill me you bastard!"

As she begged for more, I climaxed spilling my seed into her. We gripped each other as the summit of pleasure consumed us both until I finally fell onto Emily, exhausted and totally satisfied.

The following weeks were a confusing mix of heady pleasure, as our rejuvenated sex life carried on with the same unbridled passion but shackled by my increasing concern with Emily's behaviour. She seemed distracted and agitated. Asking her if she was OK just invited an annoyed response. I began to worry and genuinely wondered if Emily was seeing someone. She started going to bed earlier than usual to read. She would often be asleep by the time I came to bed.

This particular night was not unusual; Emily sleeping peacefully and the book lying on the floor. As I picked it up, I noticed her underwear drawer was slightly open, enough to see another book lying on the top. I doubted this is where she would normally keep reading material. Out of curiosity I slid the drawer open to get a better view and was surprised by the book title and cover. It was called "Bound to the Devil -- A Willing Sacrifice", the cover depicted a horned demon, leering over a partially naked woman, lying on some sort of alter. I took the book and took it downstairs to read the blurb on the back cover. The story was about a woman who had wantonly sacrificed herself to a demon for out worldly sexual gratification that no man could give her. This was very different from Emily's normal reading interests, but I found myself feeling excited and turned on about the 'secret' Emily, particularly if the story was the spark behind our recent sexual revival. I then wondered where she got the book. It was a small step to think that Lilith had possibly introduced Emily to her reading choice. It all seemed to fit. I returned the book to the drawer making sure I closed it fully. I wanted to know if there was more behind the book and did not want to rouse Emily's suspicions. Emily stirred as I got into bed, enough for me to ignite her passion. As I fucked her, the image of the demon taking her filled my mind. I had one the hottest orgasms I could remember having.

As the days went by so Emily became increasingly restless. Conversation between us limited and strained. To add to the tension, Emily started to reject my advances. One evening Emily told me she was going out with Lilith and some of her friends the following night.

"I hope she will cheer you up." I replied sarcastically. The look Emily shot at me was quite unnerving, her anger palpable.

The following night Emily changed when she got back from work and put on the same white dress and stilettos, she wore the last time when meeting Lilith.

"I might be a bit late so don't wait up." She said coldly as she left the house. I remembered feeling like a total wreck. This was not the Emily I knew and was frankly scared as to what was happening. What I did next made me feel guilty, but I was beside myself with worry. I picked up my mobile and opened the phone locator app. I had Emily's phone details already as we used it a long time ago to find her lost phone. My heart was pounding as the locator found Emily. She was on the main road that would take her to the village and the pub she went to last time, and when she turned off onto the local road that would take her there, I was feeling a bit relieved. As I refreshed the app Emily's car had stopped about half way down the road. It seemed ages before it moved again but was then heading back to the main road. I assume she had picked someone up, possibly Lilith who I vaguely remembered lived near the pub I thought they were heading for. Emily turned onto the main road, her journey continuing through the village. I watched each change intently, cursing the app for taking so long to refresh. After about five minutes Emily turned on to what was a country road. I knew where it was but had never driven along it. After a couple of miles, the road brought her to what I took to be a farmhouse. As I magnified the image the house and several outhouses could be seen, the largest of them I took to be a barn. The app indicated Emily had stopped there. The locator did not move again so assumed Emily had left her mobile in the car and was somewhere on the premises.

I had a few drinks to try and relieve the tension, but the unease only left me exhausted so I went to bed. I probably did doze but woke with a start as I heard the front door open and close. Emily came straight upstairs. She looked flushed, and was very excitable, her eyes wide and sparkling. I wondered if she had been drinking or had taken something.

She immediately started to strip off her clothes, "I need a shower I'm so hot!" she blurted before hurrying naked into the ensuite. I was now wide awake my mind was a whirl of thoughts wondering what she had been doing this evening. All that was quickly forgotten as Emily came back into the bedroom clearly restless. Grabbing the duvet quite literately she pulled it clean off me, her dancing eyes fixing on my flaccid cock. She crept up the bed like some predatory creature and leaned over me momentarily before dropping her head to lick my shaft. I shivered to the touch of her tongue and sighed as she used her lips to take my cock into her mouth, and slowly suck me in. In moments my tool was rigid in her mouth enjoying the sensuous sensations of her tongue and lips as she slid up and down me. Without stopping to suck me Emily moved around before lifting her leg over my chest, her vibrant pink wet slit inches from my mouth. She stopped sucking me briefly.

"Eat me!" She hissed. "Eat my pussy! I want your tongue inside me!" Emily returned to enjoying my cock, her moans of pleasure stifled as I pulled her pussy onto my mouth. I sucked and nibbled on her pussy lips, mixing the action with pushing my tongue into her sopping wet well. I teased her clit rotating my finger over her hard bud.

"Ohh fuck that is so good!" she cried, "Don't stop. Eat me more!"

I was loving how much Emily was turned on. She had become more vocal in the last few weeks and I eagerly responded to her demands enthusiastically. I bit into her lips harder tugging on her sensitive flesh. She pushed back onto my face until I was buried in her fuck hole. Using my fingers, I pulled her pussy lips apart so I could pierce her deeper with my tongue. That was it for Emily. She released my cock and rode my tongue as I flicked and teased her sex.

"Ohh FUCK!" she shrieked, "Don't stop! I so want to come!"

Taking hold of her thighs I pulled her onto my mouth to fuck her deeper. Emily squirmed giving into her building climax.

"Ohh yes! That's it! Fuck ME!" Her body shook as her orgasm consumed her; the wails of ultimate release filled the room. Soon it was Emily panting, getting her breath back, her climax slowly subsiding. The pause in our hot action though was only temporary. She climbed off me and took my cock in her hand stroking it slowly. She glared at me with manic eyes.

"Fuck me like a bitch!" She snarled, "Take me from behind and fuck me hard like a bitch deserves!" I never heard Emily refer to herself this way, but I did not care, it turned me on even more. To add to my lust to fulfil her wishes she teased me by rolling her arse and pussy in front of my face. I quickly kneeled behind her and positioned my cockhead at her lush entrance.

"You want to be fucked like the bitch you are?" I scowled, "Then you will be a BITCH! Take my cock!" With that I rammed my shaft fully into her.

Emily threw her head back and screamed, "YES! I am a bitch! Fuck me hard! Take ME!"

I pulled her onto my cock and drove into her. Emily responded by pushing back against me. Both of us totally gripped in frantic fervour; the basest, animal physical pleasure enjoyed beyond words. We both screamed with total abandonment as we succumbed to our respective orgasms. The release was the epitome of shared fulfilment.

Despite the extraordinary sex we were enjoying. I was still feeling very uncertain about what was happening. A few days later that thought only became more concerning. Emily had gone to bed early as usual, and for some reason I had decided to follow a little while later. The door to our bedroom was half open when I saw Emily naked, walking to the ensuite. I hesitated because in the low light I glimpsed what seemed to be a thin chain around her waist. I decided to return downstairs for a while longer until Emily was in bed. When I finally returned to the bedroom and cosied up to her, the chain had been removed. I laid awake for ages wondering who had given it to her and where she had hidden it.

The obvious time to search for it was when Emily showered. The following morning, I pretended to be asleep and sensed Emily getting out of bed and going to the bathroom. Once I heard the shower was switched on, I instantly jumped out of bed and went straight to her underwear drawer. The book had gone, so assumed that had been moved to somewhere else, but there was no sign of the body necklace. I checked her wardrobe and the several boxes she kept in there, again I found nothing. I was growing frantic because it had to be in this room somewhere. Then I remembered there was a storage box under the bed. I pulled it out and took off the lid. What was revealed alarmed me. The book that I had found in her drawer was in the box along with several others, but coiled on top of it was the chain. The goat headed and horned clasp was unnerving. The eyes encrusted with two red gems gave it a malevolent stare that made me shudder. I carefully lifted the book with the chain on it. Another book of fictional "The Devil's Pet -- Fucked by a Demon" was a further tale of sexual submission and sacrifice. The other three books that I did not have time to look at in detail where studies in the supernatural and demonic submissive sexual fulfilment. One was called "Satanica Sexualis ". This had a bookmark so assumed Emily was reading it. The second book was called something like "Submitting your sex to the devil". The third had its title in Latin, "Vocans daemones pro sexualis voluptas". It was the only book with a dustcover. Impulsively I took it out, quickly ran to the spare room where we had a book case and found a similar sized volume. Having swapped the dustcovers, I placed the substituted book into the storage box and put everything else back the way I had found them. I heard the shower turn off and knew Emily would be out shortly. I pushed the box back under the bed and quietly left the bedroom and went downstairs to find a hiding place for the swapped book.