Halloween - Demon Sacrifice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I poured myself a stiff drink and sat in the lounge in the dark. I was totally bewildered by everything I had just seen. If I had learnt anything then it was this. If Emily had sexual desires she wanted to explore, to submit to, it was not with another man. I shivered at the thought.

Later the following day Emily told me she was going shopping with one of her friends at the weekend. I was relieved as much as anything because hopefully her mind would be occupied with, let's say normal day to day thoughts. As for me it gave me the opportunity to find where she went last Thursday.

I drove up the lane and slowed as I came to the farmhouse. I continued pass it and luckily there was a long lay-by a few hundred yards beyond the house. I parked the car and walked back along the lane and past the gated entrance to the impressive farmhouse. Trees along the road separated the opening that led to the barn. Between the two buildings was a high brick wall. There was an opening for access but apart from that they were separated. On the other side of the barn was a long hedge. I followed it along the field side. I was pleased it was high and dense enough to hide me from any activity immediately outside the barn entrance. Going pass the frame of the building the hedge briefly became thinner to the point I could push my way through it if I chose. Whatever I was hoping to find, this was better than I could have possibly imagined. If the truth laid within those walls, I was determined to find out.

My plans took a backward step when I got a call from work on the Monday telling me I had to be away that week returning home on the Friday. While I would rather have been at home to pursue my intent, it gave me the opportunity to read the book I had secreted from the box. It was fascinating. Apparently documented reports of satanic possession where sex was the trade for ultimate pleasure. What was the price to pay only favoured the dark side of the 'relationship'. If the chronicles bore any truth or substance many men and women seemed willing to sell their bodies and their souls for pure animal fulfilment. Their reward, nirvana with their demon lovers and the depths of greed and desperation when the hunger for sexual pleasure was starved.

On the Thursday evening, Emily phoned me earlier than we normally talked when I was away. She was quiet and distant.

"I feel like I am getting a migraine. "She said slowly.

"You should go to bed and hope it does not come anything." I suggested calmly.

"I think I will." The phone went dead.

Needless to say, I opened the locator on my phone. The headache story would normally work, but these were not normal times. I was suspicious and sure enough the journey I had tracked the previous week happened again.

When I got home on the Friday, I told Emily I needed to be away the following week. She smiled and nodded, and I would say her expression was of relief. What she did not know was that I had no intention of being away and had already booked myself into a local hotel. Last week I was very worried, now I wanted to find out the truth whatever it was.

The following week seemed to drag by. We hardly talked as we were both pre-occupied with our own thoughts and anxieties. When Thursday came, I kissed Emily good-bye telling her I would not be late home on the Friday.

Early evening, I arrived at the hotel that was only a couple of miles away from where we lived. Just like the previous week Emily phoned me earlier than usual. The conversation between us was curt. She was going out with a colleague, Sharon for a few hours. Emily did not feel like being on her own all night. The moment we finished talking, I drove to a pub that was opposite the turning Emily had been taking to where I believed Lilith lived. With my pint I sat at a table overlooking the main road and opened the locator app. Sure enough Emily was heading in my direction. I saw her car slow and turn into the side road. A few minutes later it reappeared, turning back onto the main road, past me continuing the drive to the farm. It was getting dark but enough light from the streetlamps revealed one passenger with Emily. I followed the journey intently on the locator until Emily arrived and parked up. I gave it another 20 minutes before leaving and making my way to the same destination.

I parked in the lay-by as planned and hurried back along the road pausing briefly when the barn came into the view. The main large doors were closed, but the smaller door to the side was slightly ajar, with light spilling out into the yard. I made my down the field to the point I could push my way through the hedge. I ran to the side wall of the barn where I was in shadow. My heart was racing, and I stood there for a while until I was sure there was no one around. I could hear some sort of chanting emanating from inside. This was my opportunity as it was loud enough, I hoped, to hide any noise I might make. I pulled the door open slightly and peered inside. I could not see very far into the barn as there was a high wooden wall with a narrow opening along the side wall. To my left there was a ladder that gave access to a second level. I slowly climbed it and crawled to crates that thankfully hid me. The chants continued as I slowly moved to the edge until I could look down on the gathering. On the left wall was a huge pentagram containing an image of a horned goat's head. On a platform in front of it was a large bare stone alter. Standing behind it overlooking the assemble was what I assumed was the high priest wearing a goat's head mask. To his side the masked high priestess. There was a larger pentagram in a circle on the floor in front of the alter. The 'disciples' stood hand in hand around the circle. Everyone was wearing a hooded white cloak, most but not all had an inverted red crucifix over the left breast, and all wore a dark mask over their eyes. I scoured the group excitedly looking for Emily, but it was not easy to pick her out. The incantation continued to a crescendo, the congregation raising their linked hands into the air, and then sudden silence. They dropped their hands and as one reached for and pulled at the bow of the cloak, slipped it off letting it drop quietly behind them. Everyone was naked except for the chain around their waist. Wide eyed with excitement, I spotted Emily who was on the far side of the circle facing me. I froze trying to comprehend the image of my wife standing before me naked amongst masked strangers. The quiet was interrupted with a command from the priest. I watched as a man and a woman moved forward from the circle towards the alter. I assumed they were already preselected to pleasure the priest and priestess. I was not interested in that though.

The remaining group started to pair off and disperse around the barn, Emily turned to face the young man standing beside her, took his hand and led him in my general direction of. He was already sporting an impressive erection. They closed on to a vacant table and stopped. The man bent down to kiss Emily. Even from my high vantage point I could see the evident passion. Emily reached to take his cock and stroked him slowly. In response he fondled and squeezed her tits. Eventually they broke from the kiss, and he helped Emily sit on the table She laid on her back as he pushed her legs back and wide before dropping down to lick her pussy. Emily gasped and arched her back to the intimate pleasure. As he feasted, so Emily squeezed her boobs. I was partly in shock as I digested the image of Emily being pleasured by another man; but equally it excited me, and I could not resist the temptation to touch my cock as I watched. I was momentarily distracted as I saw a young woman with jet black hair walking towards the table. When she spotted her, Emily smiled warmly.

"Ohh Lilith come and enjoy the fun" Emily said before she took her hand and pulled her down for an affectionate kiss. Lilith played with Emily's nipples, pinching and twisting them. Emily in turn reached out her hand and encouraged Lilith to open her legs enough for her to play with her pussy. The duel attention soon had Emily groaning in pleasure as her orgasm started to rise. Her body shuddered as the man attacked Emily's sex with tongue and fingers. Emily placed her hand on the back his head encouraging deeper, harder penetration. Lilith added to the increased sensations by sucking on Emily's nipples. Emily made no attempt to suppress the scream of abandonment as her climax peaked. Both the young man and Lilith pulled back from Emily who lay panting on the table.

Now Lilith moved between Emily's legs and bent to take her turn at eating her sex. The man moved around to the side of the table, his cock lewdly pointing at Emily's head. Emily smiled up at the man before taking hold of his cock and guiding into her mouth. The man moaned as Emily sucked and licked his sizeable cock. She stroked his shaft as she bobbed her head back and forth consuming as much of his rod as she could. The man's moans came increasingly louder and frequent as his climax started to grow. He placed his hand gently on the back of Emily's head. Encouraged by the effect she was having on him she sucked him faster.

"Ohh fuck don't stop!" he hissed, now pushing into Emily's mouth, she desperately wanting to take more. He screamed. "Ohh FUCK I'm coming, eat my cock. Eat my come!". I was enthralled as Emily sucked him frantically. I was waiting for her to spit out his cock. She hated the texture of come and disappointedly always finished me off with a wank. I watched enviously as the man bellowed and clearly ejaculated into Emily's mouth and throat. I could see her struggling to swallow his come quick enough, some escaping her mouth; white cream running down her chin and cheek. Finally, he had emptied his balls and Emily slid his shaft from her mouth, licking it tenderly up and down cleaning the last remnants of spunk from his cock. I felt angry that an act she denied me virtually our entire life together, she willingly and greedily accepted from a stranger. The man strolled off to find more pussy, but no sooner had he moved away, another man walked towards Emily. He was middle aged, short and carrying a lot of weight, his small thick cock barely visible under his stomach. He was nothing like the specimen who just filled Emily, but as he reached the table Emily did not hesitate to take his cock and stroke him.

He lacked subtlety and charm as he harshly grabbed Emily's tits, mauling them so hard his fingertips bit into her doughy flesh. To my surprise Emily moaned with satisfaction that encouraged him to be more sadistic. Pinching her nipples, he crudely pulled her tits and wiggled them aggressively. Emily screamed, clearly it was painful, but immediately followed by a sigh of contentment, triggering the delights of another orgasm.

"Ohh Lilith, that's so good baby. Don't stop!" Emily whimpered placing her hand on Lilith's head. Lilith's actions became more animated. The fat man continued to abuse Emily's boobs biting her nipples harshly. Emily's squeals were, I guess where a mixture of searing pain and exhilarating pleasure.

"Don't stop please don't I want more I want to come!" Emily pleaded not addressing anyone in particular as the whirl of sensations drove her onto the summit of ultimate release.

"OHH FUCK!" Emily wailed, arching her back, her body trembled as her climax tore through her. "Fuck me harder! Don't stop! I want it all!" she cried savouring the erotic release. The sensuous pussy action from Lilith and the brutal attack on Emily's tits continued until the final pleasures of her climax ebbed away.

Lilith helped Emily off the table. Both women smiled at each other before they embraced and kissed passionately. The fat man stood beside them impatiently and rudely tugged at Emily's arm. The two women parted, and Lilith wandered off leaving Emily with the brutish fat man. He made it clear what he wanted by pushing down on Emily's head who obediently dropped to her knees and reached out for this cock, and immediately taking his podgy weapon into her mouth sucking it fully into her mouth. It was not long before the man placed his hand firmly on the back of Emily's head and pushed his cock deep into her mouth. Instantly a seductive blowjob turned into a harsh mouth fuck. Emily placed her hands on his thighs to steady herself against this attack as he continued to drive his cock rapidly in and out of her mouth. Fortunately for Emily this abuse did not last long as the fat man signalled his orgasm with a load roar. He pumped Emily's mouth spilling his seed into her; she sucked on his cock taking and swallowing his come until he simply pulled his cock out of her mouth when he was finished. The closest this bully got to any politeness was to help Emily back to her feet before walking off to find another victim.

It was then I noticed the priest and priestess waiting patiently for the sexual act to finish before approaching Emily. The priestess spoke first.

"You have already become a firm favourite with the congregation." She smiled.

"You have embraced the pleasures of sexual freedom most enthusiastically." The priest added.

"Are you prepared to take the next step of the journey to total fulfilment?" The high priest asked.

"Yes I am." Emily replied

"The priest continued, "To serve the demon any way he wishes?"

"I do"

"To express your pleasure and willingly sacrifice with his human servants?" The high priestess added.

"This is what I desire. To serve him with my body, for him to take and enjoy me anyway he wishes." Emily stated emphatically.

"Then prepare yourself for the ceremony to give yourself willingly to your new Masters."

I looked down at Emily naked and alone wondering what she was committing to. Having watched her indulge and explore her sexual desires I should have been appalled, angry and betrayed. Perhaps the mask she wore created enough anonymity that I was watching a 'familiar stranger'. Perhaps I was trying to justify why it excited me to watch my wife give herself to others for sexual fulfilment

Reluctantly I left the barn, retracing my steps to the car. As I drove to the hotel it occurred to me that no one fucked Emily. Maybe the ceremony was the moment of complete demon sacrifice. Despite my concerns I was still turned on watching how Emily enjoyed sex with others and as I replayed the evening events again in my head, I had one of the best wanks of my life.

The following week dragged by. Both of us lost in our own thoughts, that ironically, I imagined centred around the same thing, Emily's ceremony. Despite that, sex was wild and passionate. Secretly I think we were both hugely turned on by replaying our respective memories of Emily's carnal indulgence as we fucked. To my delight she orgasmed often, more than anytime I could remember. For now, at least it was my cock she wanted to fulfil her.

Thursday morning, I packed as I had the previous week, pretending to stay way that night. Emily could not hide the relief that there was no late change in my plans.

"I'm going to Lilith's straight from work today. She knows I am alone so has invited me around for something to eat." Emily told me. The word 'eat' distracted me with the image of Lilith kneeling between Emily's open legs feasting on her pussy. "Not sure what time I will be home" she added

"OK. Enjoy yourself and I will see you tomorrow"

I had no hotel room booked. I had no intention of staying way that night. Whatever I witnessed that evening, Emily's 'secret' decadent life will be in the open.

When the evening came, I went through the same routines as the previous week. From my pub vantage point I saw Emily making her way to the farm bang on time after picking up Lilith. I waited as before then made my way. When I reached the side of the barn, the chanting from inside was in full flow. That gave me enough protection as I made my way up onto the second level and to the position giving me the best view of the ceremony below.

The incantation came to an abrupt end, and the assemble dropped their arms and unlinking their hands. This time though, no one discarded their cloak. The high priest holding an inverted crucifix in front of him addressed the audience, in what I took to be Latin. I saw Emily step forward stopping in the centre of the pentagram, undo the bow and let her cloak fall to the floor. She looked vulnerable, with all eyes on her naked form. The priest beckoned Emily forward, and she walked to the platform stepping up, stopping in front of him. She reached for and undid the bow at his neck, slipping off his ornate robe, her eyes briefly dropping to the exposed rigid cock pointing at her stomach.

"You will serve our earthly church with your body and mind." The priest started, "But first you must sacrifice yourself to the demon we serve. Are you willing to do so?"

"I am, I want to serve the demon in every way he wishes me to do so." Emily's voice sounded weak and so distant as she replied.

"Your body will become his, a servant for his pleasure."

"I will serve him, will please him. My body belongs to him". Emily said with more conviction. The priest nodded and helped Emily onto the alter. She immediately dropped onto all fours. The congregation started to sing in a low tone. My heart pounded in my chest waiting for the demon to present himself. What did happen could be considered farcical. From behind a curtain a statue appeared being pushed towards the alter by two men. The goat headed demon stood taller than a man, the detail in the stone carving was accurate and impressive including the large curved erect phallus jutting out in front. Emily looked over her shoulder watching the demon effigy getting closer. She slid her arm under her body, her fingers immediately teased and rubbed her pussy. The statue finally stopped as it reached the grey slab, its erection at the perfect height protruding over the alter.

Emily edged back until the bulbous head the stone cock nudged her pussy lips. She pushed back and sighed as the long-carved phallus slowly slid into her hole. When about half had disappeared into her, she suddenly pushed back consuming the whole shaft, screaming out at the full erotic intrusion of her sex. Emily immediately rocked back and forth fucking the demon cock. Emily looked small and defenceless against the large muscular demon. Symbolic as it was, watching Emily at the 'mercy' of this creature was disturbing

The assemble started to sing louder and quicker as Emily rode the shaft more frenetically. She squealed with every full penetration; the pleasure of the fuck being enjoyed by the excitable crowd. The atmosphere in the barn had become more heated, aroused. Emily pushed back into a kneeling position and sat back on the shaft and bounced energetically up and down. Her head thrown back, her hands squeezing her tits, she appeared totally absorbed to the hard, unrelenting fuck she was giving herself. The congregation sang even louder and more energetically as Emily's gasps and moans came quicker as her orgasm started to build. She rode the static cock even more fervently until her body tensed and shook as the climax tore through her. Her screams of release echoed around the barn. Finally, she dropped on to all fours before peeling herself off the stone cock. She was flushed and breathing heavily as her orgasm ebbed away.

At this point, the crowd removed their cloaks. Every man I saw had an erection, so turned on from Emily's demon fuck show. I watched as the priest now climbed onto the alter, stroking his cock as he moved towards Emily. She turned to face the demon, its phallus inches from her face, glistened with her juices. The priest moved behind Emily and guided his cock into her pussy. She gasped as the priest gripped her thighs and pulled her fully onto his shaft. My heart was crashing in my chest as I witnessed my wife being fucked by another man for the first time. I should have been enraged by her desire for another's cock. I wasn't. It turned me on, and the excitement grew as Emily reached forward to suck the demon cockhead into her mouth, tasting and licking her own juices. I could not resist the desire to stroke my cock, totally engrossed in the lewd sex show I was watching. The priest drove harder and quicker before his loud grunt signalled he had come in Emily. As he pulled out from her, so the priestess stepped forward to address the attentive crowd.