Halloween - Demon Sacrifice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The sacrifice to the demon is complete. She now serves a new master and has become a willing vessel of pleasure to his earthly servants." Then extending her arms out to her attentive audience shouted," And that is all of you!" There was a murmur of excited approval, some seemed impatient and eager to enjoy the fruits of pleasure that had been granted to them. One was the fat man. Emily climbed off alter and stepped off the platform and walk to stand once again in the centre of the pentagram, where she dropped to her knees. Several men and woman moved to surround her. Two men proffered their hard cocks to her. Emily took each one in her hands and alternated between sucking and wanking each. A young woman dropped to her knees behind Emily and urged her to move her knees apart to gain access to Emily's sopping sex. Emily moaned at the touch and briefly broke from sucking cock and turned to kiss the woman passionately. Emily resumed her deep sucking and in a moment one of the men gasped, his body shook as his orgasm suddenly descended on him. Emily sucked quick and greedily and slowed only when her mouth was being filled with come. She sucked and swallowed every drop and let his cock drop from her when she was done. The other man excited watching his companion was wanking furiously. He pushed his cock eagerly towards Emily's mouth, but sprayed her cheek and chin before she could gather his throbbing cock fully into her mouth. He grunted as Emily rapidly sucked his seed from him until he was finished.

Blowjobs completed, Emily moaned and dropped to all fours so the woman working her pussy had easier access. She pounded Emily harder and faster, the woman's fingers clearly coated in come and juices. The smacking noise against Emily's cunt rivalled the wails of pleasure that emanated from Emily. Her body trembled to the persistent impact, and then to the orgasm that consumed her. Emily stayed in this position, panting heavily as her orgasm subsided. A young man took advantage of Emily's distraction and shuffled on his back under her body. When Emily opened her eyes, she looked down on the man's smiling face. Without hesitation, Emily reached under her, finding his lengthy cock and wrapped her hand around it before guiding it into her love hole. She instantly started to rotate her hips and sighed enjoying the sensation of another cock inside her. Lilith appeared and wrapped her hands from behind Emily to cup and squeeze her boobs. Emily looked up and smiled at her friend before pulling her down for a passionate lingering kiss. When they finally broke from their intimate embrace. Emily turned to see the fat man, flushed and sweating guiding his bloated cock towards her mouth.

She reached out to cup his balls and pulled him into her mouth. Unlike the previous week he allowed Emily to properly suck him. Hands on hips he grunted as Emily teased and slurped his cock. He bent down and said something to her. I did not hear what he said nor Emily's reply. Emily turned to Lilith and whispered to her. Lilith stopped playing with her boobs and moved behind Emily. Pushing her arse cheeks apart Lilith dipped to probe Emily's arsehole with her tongue. Emily gasped responding to the new sensation. She moaned more as Lilith used her finger to stretch Emily's tight ring. Between tongue and fingers Lilith prepared Emily for her first anal fuck.

She had never permitted me to enter her there. I had tried persuading her many times, but she flatly refused. I felt jealous and angrily as I watched the repulsive fat man move behind her and slowly push his cock against the resistance of her arse. Emily winced as her hole was stretched and she bit her lip until the cock was fully inserted. Slowly the fat man started to fuck her and both men soon rhythmically fucked both holes. The young man played with Emily's tits that added to the cries of double penetration delight. My anger gave way to lust and I stroked my cock quicker enjoying the hot spectacle. It was to get hotter. The high priest stroking his cock wandered over to the DP action and Emily opened her mouth to take and suck his weapon. That was the moment of erotic nirvana, watching my wife fucked in every hole at the same time. I stifled my screams as my orgasm exploded and I shot ropes of come over me. That image of three cocks in Emily I would replay again and again.

The high priest pulled his cock from her mouth and wanked himself rapidly. Emily, stared up at him, mouth open. He snorted as he shot his load, some landing on her tongue, but most splashed over face and hair. When he had finished Emily reached to take his cock back into her mouth lapping up the last drops of come.

The fat man reached under Emily and gripped her nipples and twisted them viciously. She responded with loud shrieks and pushed back onto the two cocks burying them deeper into her holes. The heady delights of pain and pleasure pushed her closer to climax. The two men reacted by pummelling her pussy and arse harder sensing Emily was close to coming.

"Don't stop!" she panted, "Fuck me harder!" Emily begged, "I want it all HARDER!" Emily screamed as her orgasm swept over her "Ohhh FUCK! Come in me PLEASE!"

The two men were spurred on and rammed her faster. The younger man under her was the first to come and groaned as he filled her pussy. The fat man followed soon after, his face even redder, snarled as he pumped Emily's arse with his seed. Emily squealed with delight "Ohhh fuck that feels so good! Fill MEI want it all!"

Finally, all three panting and exhausted collapsed and lay were they fucked; Emily sandwiched between the men. Eventually both men managed to extricate themselves from Emily leaving her lying on floor.

It was not long before more eager and aroused men closed around her. One helped Emily to her feet and holding her hand, led her to the table that was used the previous week. Several other men followed. As he reached the table, he gently pushed Emily over it, and without hesitating he slipped hiss cock inside her dripping pussy pulling on her thighs to quickly fuck her. Emily sighed enjoying being taken again. It was not long before the man bellowed and came in her.

No sooner had he pulled out another eager man was impatient to have her, helping her onto her back on the table. Lifting her legs and pushing them wide, he drove fully in one motion. As he fucked her rapidly, other cocks were presented to her mouth to suck. For a period of time, it was a conveyor belt of cock and come in her pussy, cock in her mouth, some come swallowed, or sprayed across her face and boobs, whatever satisfied her ravenous suitors. Finally, all sated, Emily was left alone lying on the table. Lilith walked over to her and laid beside her. They cuddled and kissed, their hands roamed over each, touching breasts, and sliding between their legs. With those final hot images, I needed to leave and make my way home. Tonight, this decadent secret life of Emily's will finally be in the open. I parked away from the house. Grabbing a bottle of something strong and a glass, I went to the bedroom and sat in a chair and in the dark. I checked the locator and saw Emily was at Lilith's. I reflected on the extraordinary evening I witnessed. Emily's re-awakened sexual appetite and the diversity of the pleasure she enjoyed was exciting and a massive turn on. Where had it been hidden? While she clearly enjoyed and immersed herself exploring her sexual wants, the cult just seemed to be an excuse for calculating clever individuals to fulfil their sexual excesses, all under the pretext of serving a demon.

The books that Emily read though were not about pseudo demon sacrifice or to engage in orgies. They purported to be real demon relationships and the methods documented to how demons can be summoned.

By the time the locator showed Emily was heading home, I had drunk half the bottle. If I had hoped it would settle my nerves it did not. I heard the car approaching the house, and the silence as the engine was turned off. The front door opened, and the sound of Emily's heels rang out sharply in the hallway, then quiet as she kicked them off. She shuffled around for a bit, before the sound of her climbing the stairs. The bedroom light was flicked on and Emily shrieked when she spotted me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" she screamed, "You're supposed to be away tonight!" she continued looking at me incredulously. She was so stunned that I think she forgot what she was wearing.

"I do live here." I replied calmly, "and if anybody has the right to asks questions, I think it is me." I got out of the chair and walked over to her. The expression of dismay was the sudden realisation her secret life was about to be exposed. I ran my finger down the inverted red crucifix.

"You certainly earned this tonight." I said looking into her horrified eyes.

"Y-you watched ME?" She stammered.

"Yes, and last week." I said. I reached for the bow and undid it and pushed the cloak off her exposing her naked body. Emily made no attempt to try and cover herself. The red marks of finger impressions were particularly noticeable on her boobs and thighs. Her nipples looked very sore. Dried come covered a lot of her upper body.

"You spied on me?" She asked angrily. "How did you know what, where?" She added tailing off.

"You have changed in the last couple of months," I started "and I needed to find out what was going on."

"And you didn't mind watching me fucking others?" She asked nervously. I walked back to the chair and sat down and stared at her. Her inner thighs glistened with come that was still oozing from her pussy.

I sighed," I suppose not. You see the woman I watched just happened to look like you. Everything else was unrecognisable to me." Emily guiltily dropped her eyes from my gaze. I continued, "I never knew how much you enjoyed sex. Enthusiastically exploring your inner sexual being a real hunger and desire to discover more, sacrifice yourself so completely, all to achieve the ultimate pleasure."

Emily looked at me with a disappointed expression. "I was prepared to sacrifice myself fully for the rewards of supreme pleasure." She said quietly, "Beyond what you saw today." I shivered and felt cold.

"You mean complete submission as described in the books you are reading?" Emily shot me a questioning look but did not pursue it.

"Yes, to the demon himself." With a defiant stare at me, Emily went to shower. I felt scared knowing what Emily was prepared to do and she believed the ceremony was to see her sacrifice fulfilled.

Over the next few weeks, Emily continued to attend the cult despite her sacrifice disappointment. She had a voracious appetite for sex, and could she satisfy her needs at the weekly orgies. Despite this and everything being in the open, Emily still seemed uneasy and pre-occupied. As we got to the second week of October, I was about to find out why.

We went to the pub one Friday night. Emily was noticeably more animated than I had seen her for a while. She got her tablet out of her bag.

She smiled at me. "We are going away for a few days at the end of the month, so you need to book holiday." Emily sharing her device went through everything. We were going to Romania. Flying to Bucharest then a train to Brasov in the Carpathian Mountains.

"They have one of oldest Halloween rituals in Europe." Emily said, "There is a huge natural alter on the mountainside where they perform acts of sacrifice. It is one of few remaining ceremonies where sex is part of the ritual! It attracts a lot of people, and we will be there. What a great place to celebrate Halloween!" She giggled in delight. I felt innerved as I felt there is more to the trip than what Emily told me. We never celebrated Halloween.

Carpathian Mountains

My reflections on the journey that had brought us to Romania were interrupted by the train driver announcing we were arriving in Brasov. I woke Emily who was sleeping against me. We got a cab to the hotel and checked in. It was the day before Halloween. It gave us a chance to explore the town and get something to eat. I was happy to just relax after our long journey, but Emily was insistent to find where the alter was situated. With help from the tourist information office we were directed to the bus depot and were soon we are on a bus heading out of town. Emily could hardly contain her excitement as we reached our destination and we started to walk up a well-trodden path. It took us up alongside a copse of conifer trees. The treeline comes to an end, opening out onto the grassy hillside. Before us we can see the remarkably flat plinth further up the mountain, itself on a raised bank. It is obvious why this would become a natural place for people to congregate. We walked around the site before retracing our steps down the hill to the bus stop, and the bus back into town.

We stopped for a drink before heading back to the hotel. No sooner had I shut the door to our room behind us, Emily pulled me to her for an impassioned kiss. I pinned her against the wall and slid my hand under her skirt. I pulled back and smiled wickedly as I touched her bare wet pussy. We kissed even harder as I teased her clit. Emily moaned and trembled to my touch. She pulled at my belt desperate to undo my jeans. I grunted as Emily's hand snaked into my boxers and grabbed my cock.

"Fuck me! Fuck me now! I need your cock inside me!" She pleaded. She pushed away from me and dropped onto the bed on all fours.

"Take me like the bitch I am!" She snarled. I moved behind her and instantly guided my shaft into her sex and rammed her deep. She screamed out.

"YES! Fuck me hard I want to come!" I responded to her eagerly ploughing her hard and fast. I felt her body tense, rapidly consumed by her orgasm.

"Ohh YES! Don't stop! AAARGH it's so good!" I only heard her panting as I immediately followed her climax with my own jetting thick seed deep into her pussy. We both collapsed onto the bed surprisingly exhausted from our very quick but intense fuck.

The day of Halloween just dragged by. There was plenty to see and do in Brasov but the reason we did not was Emily's erratic behaviour. Distracted, nervy, impatient. Her unpredictable mood just added tension that made doing anything difficult. I wondered if she had taken something, she was so out of character. I could not believe waiting to watch a Halloween "sex show" would have such an effect on her. She had recently indulged in far more decadent excess than we would see on the mountain. It troubled me and I wondered again if there was more to this trip than simply a Halloween excursion.

As the day drew into early evening, Emily's mood did improve. Despite that she was too tense to eat. I was feeling on edge myself so a bar was a welcomed distraction. After a couple of drinks, Emily turned to me.

"We need to go," she said, "I want to get changed before we go up the mountain." Darkness had fallen by the time we left to walk to the hotel. The atmosphere was oppressive with heavy dark clouds that dashed across the sky. It was incredibly warm for October.

I decided to get another drink while Emily went to the room to change. When she re-appeared, she was wearing a simple virginal white peasant style dress. She looked incredibly sexy, the tight bodice hugged her breasts that bounced freely as she walked, her nipples etched into the fine fabric. I noticed several other drinkers leering greedily at her as we left for the short trip to the mountain.

We joined a large crowd walking to the altar. The excitement was intense. Tall fire baskets illuminated the ceremonial centre and the throng circling the plinth. As we cleared the treeline, Emily pulled me off the path and we ran into the first few lines of trees and found a grassy clearing. She was breathing heavily. She pulled me on onto her mouth, her tongue instantly probing my mouth. I pulled her closer our kisses intense. She broke from me gasping.

"We can watch everything from here. No one will see us, and we can have our own private Halloween party!" she giggled. At the altar men in long white cloaks started to gather, each wearing an animal head mask. Soon several young women also wearing white cloaks joined them. The leader of the assembly wearing a goat's head mask raised his arms and addressed the silent mass. Emily immediately dropped to her knees and tugged at my jeans before pulling them and my boxers down to my knees. She gathered my cock into mouth and sucked me ravenously. My body trembled to the astonishing blowjob Emily was eagerly giving me. All the time she watched the ceremony. My cock popped out of her mouth as she pulled off me.

"Look now!" she whispered excitedly. One of the young girls peeled off her cloak revealing her naked body. Two of the other priests helped her onto the altar, immediately she dropped onto all fours. Emily copied the action lifting her dress over her head and discarded it onto the grass, and dropped down onto her hands and knees staring at the altar action. The head priest kneeled behind the girl, lifted his rode revealing his erect cock and pushed it into her. Emily looked up at me anxiously.

"Fuck me! Fuck me now!" I immediately did as she commanded. We had never fucked so recklessly and carefree, but it was an immense turn on. I slid my shaft into her and pulled her hips harshly to bury myself inside. Emily squealed, but it was lost amongst the excited murmur of the crowd. As much as I fucked her, she pushed back demanding more.

"Ohh yes that is so fucking good! Fuck me like the demon up there!" She gasped. I was lost in the blur of sexual ecstasy, but the word "demon" stuck in my mind. I pounded her hard until her orgasm gripped her.

"Don't stop!" she gasped, "Harder! Use me, take my cunt!" Emily never used the "C" word, she hated it, but her filthy talk excited me more and it goaded my need to come. Soon both of us were seized in blissful release as we climaxed together. We fell onto the grass gasping for breath, and the delights of our ebbing orgasms. Shortly our attention returned to the ritual. Another girl was kneeling on the slab, a masked man standing either side of her. She sucked and wanked each man alternating between them.

Emily dropped down onto my flaccid cock and sucked it back to life. I moaned as my rod grew stiff in her mouth. She crawled over me and positioned her pussy over my shaft and guided me fully into her sex. We groaned as she slowly fucked me. I squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples. She shrieked as I twisted them knowing how much she enjoyed the mix of pain and pleasure. She rode my cock faster and harder, her arse slapping against me as the intense sensations took her to the edge of another orgasm. I moved my hands to grip her arse so I could drive deeper into her. Emily harshly mauled her tits that added to the intense sensations that pushed over the edge. She bounced rigorously on my cock.

"Make me come! I want demon cock inside me. Ohh FUCK!" She cried and shuddered to her explosive climax. I was carried along by Emily's ultimate pleasure and filled her pussy before she collapsed onto me exhausted and sated.

We laid there for a while until I noticed movement in another clearing a few yards away. When my eyes adjusted to the gloom, I saw a young couple fucking. The muscular guy was taking the blonde attractive girl from behind, both looking at the ritual, just as we had done earlier. I nudged Emily.

"Look over there." I whispered pointing. Emily sat up, my dick still inside her. The young man spotted Emily looking at them and smiled at her. Emily cooed quietly and smiled back. We watched them until he growled spilling his seed into the girl.

We dressed, the orgy was in full flow; the girls that were the 'sacrifices' were being fucked by numerous men and women. The young couple in the clearing had also dressed and wandered over to us.