Halloween - Demon Sacrifice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi. A great place to fuck don't you think?" the man said smiling directly at Emily.

"Ohh yes." Emily gushed blushing, "Sooo hot. I wanted to fuck here so much!" I noticed it was 'I' and not 'we' who wanted to fuck. Both Emily and the man stared intently at each.

"Shall we walk to the bus together?" he finally asked. Emily looked pleased with his suggestion. Soon me and his girlfriend trailed behind them as they talked. They were Swedish. He was called Sven, his girlfriend Caren. We found seats on the bus that faced each other. Emily was taken with Sven and did not stop staring at him.

"Why did you come here?" Emily asked.

"We wanted to experience Halloween the real way!" Sven replied smiling.

"So did we!" Emily said eagerly, "Such a sensual place to find new pleasures."

"Exciting!" Sven added keenly. Emily smiled contently.

"To discover more." Emily said seductively. She looked at me and smiled sweetly. "Swap seats with Sven." She said quietly. I obeyed and moved. Sven and me crossed, smiled awkwardly as I took my place next to Caren. Emily beamed at Sven, and placed her hand on his thigh.

"I think there is more to experience in this wonderful place." Emily sighed, as she slid her hand up Sven's thigh eventually pressing against his cock. She tilted her head inviting Sven to lean down and kiss her. Caren and me simply watched as my wife and her partner snogged and enjoyed each other. I was excited and apprehensive. Emily in the demon worship back home felt foreign, a voyeuristic trip looking at someone who looked familiar. This was my wife wanting someone else. I felt jealous but excited.

We all went to a bar for a drink. I needed one. Caren and me tried to get closer but we were both fascinated by Emily and Sven. They talked, joked, laughed and they touched. Emily's hand rarely left Sven's crotch. Her legs opened encouraging Sven to slide his hand under her dress to naked pussy. Emily and Sven kissed passionately. I wanted to hate it but it turned me on watching their desire grow. Emily pulled from the kiss and looked at me with sparkling eyes.

"Back to the hotel for another one?" Emily asked suggestively. I sneered at the double entendre. I knew what she wanted. It excited me.

We entered our room. The door was not even closed before Emily and Sven were gripped in a passionate kiss. Me and Caren tried but were both fixated on what was happening between our partners. Sven quickly lifted the dress off Emily. He dipped to suck her nipples that made her sigh. Emily slid down the wall as Sven removed his t-shirt and undid his jeans. We all looked as Emily pulled his jeans and shorts down. Sven's cock sprung free, Emily smiled and took his impressive weapon in her hand before guiding it into her mouth. Sven threw is head back and groaned as Emily sucked him deep feasting on his cock. As she sucked, legs opened, she teased her clit. She let Sven's cock slide from her mouth.

"Fuck me babe, I need you to fuck me." Emily pleaded. "The demon demands betrayal of earthly pleasure for ultimate fulfilment." I listened to the words and wondered what Emily was imagining. That was soon forgotten as Emily led Sven to the double bed. Sven laid on his back as Emily climbed over him taking his cock in her mouth as he greedily ate her pussy. Caren was hot and we wanted to share the pleasure, but we were both drawn to Emily and Sven, watching from the single bed.

"Fuck me now." Emily demanded.

Sven rolled onto his back and Emily crawled above him. I watched as she gripped his cock and dropped onto it. Watching Emily fuck was so different from the cult orgy back home. There she seemed to be another person. Here she was my wife fucking another cock. It all felt unreal, even more so as Caren slid down my body to my cock and gently sucked me.

As Emily rode Sven's cock she started to chant. Words I did recognise, Latin I imagined. Louder and emotive. She pounded Sven's cock harder, her words growing more excitable when the temperature in the room suddenly dropped. So much so our breath was visible. The cold was so intense that me and Caren slipped under the duvet and held onto each other.

The light in the room dimmed suddenly. Emily had stopped fucking Sven and moved off him. Sven shivered and grabbed the duvet to cover himself. Emily wide eyed and confused pressed against the headboard. A mist blossomed in the room and Sven leapt across to our bed leaving Emily alone.

Through the haze a giant creature, not of this world, strode into the room. A massively horned being with lifeless black eyes. A muscular human torso upon animal legs and cloven feet stopped at the bottom of Emily's bed. The monster was huge and seemed taller than the room could possibly take. He leaned over and leered down at Emily. She stared terrified up at him. It grimaced revealing his long yellow pointed teeth; saliva dripped onto Emily's tits. She looked incredibly small and vulnerable. Whatever was going through her mind, Emily could not help but look at the astonishing long thick cock that danced and moved like a snake in front of her, as if it had a life of its own. It made me shudder.

"You summoned me?" The voice was loud but seemed to emanate from within my head. The room vibrated to the deep penetrating inner noise.

"Yes!" Emily replied nervously.

"You seek my pleasure?"

"I do Master."

"Ultimate pleasure and you are willing to give yourself to me?"

"Everything Master totally." Emily cried.

"What do you give me?" The demon asked

"This" Emily opened her legs to expose her pink pussy. "It's yours to take, to use. I give it to you."

"My brethren will use you."

"I want it. I will please you and all who you choose to use me," Emily begged.

The demon threw back his head and howled.

He leaned down to Emily's pussy, his tongue thicker and longer than any man's cock slithered from its mouth and reached out to flick her pussy.

"Ohh fuck!" Emily screamed squirming, "So good!"

I watched as the tongue slipped inside her completely, probing her deep.

"SO GOOD!" Emily squealed. "Make me come!" Emily trembled to the orgasm as the beast tongue penetrated her.

"You still want to give yourself?" The demon asked.

"YES! I want you to take me, to own me!" Emily cried.

The demon growled making the room shake. It moved an enormous hand towards Emily's sex. The fingernails looked like talons, thin and sharp like knives. If the creature entered Emily's sex with those, it would kill her. She gasped and trembled as the monster pushed a finger between her lips. Emily shrieked and arched her back as the creature not only buried the vicious finger nail in her, but his finger to.

"Ohh please! I beg you. Fuck me. I want to come so much!" Emily cried. My mind was utterly confused, demon sex defied any sense of proportion. Emily's body trembled each time the demon slid his finger deep into her, and in moments tensed as another climax ripped through her.

"Sooo unbelievable!" she screeched before collapsing onto the bed panting heavily. The demon bent closer to Emily's face.

"You will be our feast, and you will also eat." The demon snarled. Emily's eyes dropped once again to the cock the danced inches from her face. She reached out tentatively and gripped the throbbing shaft. Her hand barely circled half of his huge cock. She opened her mouth and somehow guided the thick cock head fully into her. The beast pushed deeper into her and unbelievably his rod was consumed even more by Emily who sucked greedily on the creature's cock. He purred clearly enjoying the hot blowjob. Caren even reached for my cock and wanked me slowly enjoying this unreal sexual encounter. The creature howled and we watched Emily struggle with his swelling cock as he came. She tried to swallow but was drowning in his come. She pushed his cock from her mouth, that then jetted copious amounts of spunk over her face and body before the demon was finally satisfied.

"I offer you one more opportunity to retract your wish." The demon hissed.

"I want this, I want you! To be taken completely Master. Only you can satisfy me! Make me your slave for pleasure" Emily wept.

"Very well. You desire to serve, to be taken, a slave for my pleasure and brethren will be realised."

"I am yours for pleasure!"

"And you will ache for eternity wanting pleasure I can only grant."

"Eternally then I am yours." Emily smiled.

We watched as the incredible cock homed in on Emily's pussy. Emily briefly looked scared, even so she opened her legs wider and shrieked as the demon cock opened her cunt.

"So cold!" she gasped. The demon cock looked too big and too long but the full length was soon buried in Emily as the demon fucked her.

"Ohh FUCK!" Emily screamed. "Give me MORE!" The demon's cock plunged into Emily deep and fast. Her body driven across the bed full of its cock. The demon howled and as he leaned back lifted Emily off the bed. Her body like a limp doll hanging and pierced by his massive cock.

Emily whimpered, "So cold, so good! Fuck me harder!"

"You want MORE!" the demon bellowed. The room shook to the energy of the creature. Taking Emily's hips, he turned her around on his cock until she faced the wall.

"Now to make you my slave!" he screeched. Emily pierced by the demon's cock was pulled fully onto him.

"Take me!" she begged as her body hanging off its cock was ravaged. Once again, the room shook to the demon's yell of release, his come exploded from Emily's pussy.

The demon lowered Emily onto the bed and turned her onto her back. She smiled dreamily at the creature who with a fingernail seemed to etch something on her body. Emily cried out and gripped her tits. There was an exchange or words between them, but I nor Sven or Caren heard the words.

Suddenly the lights brightened and the temperature rose as the demon simply vanished. We all moved around to look at Emily. She smiled serenely at us. If I wanted to believe this was a bizarre nightmare, her body was testament to the truth. The welts of the demon's nails looked sore and red. My eyes were drawn to the inverted crucifix swelling over her pussy. Her fine down was gone. Emily saw what I was looking at and smiled.

"The wound won't heal but will burn. A reminder of my devotion to him. It will only stop burning when I am in the arms of the demon or his brethren who can take and use me. My pubes are lost forever." She looked at Sven and reached out to him.

"Only the demon and his followers can make me climax. My frustration is I will always seek ultimate release even though I will fail. This is this price I have paid, so please fuck me."

Sven climbed into bed with Emily and Caren and me exhausted simply fell asleep in the bed. When I woke in the morning it was to see Emily bouncing up and down on Sven's cock. How many times they had fucked during the night I had no idea.

Sven and Caren left us when we checked out. As we made our way to the train station to start our return journey, I wrestled with the idea that Emily as sufferance for ultimate pleasure, would be fucking friends and strangers, all to reach the unreachable pleasure the demon had told her. I had no doubt I would be watching or would be party to her excesses of sexual indulgence. It turned me on. Just as well really. On that train journey I realised that there was an unspoken welcome from Emily, a scent, an understanding I do not know. On three occasions I was aware of Emily and a man from the carriage leaving their seats going to the toilet. She looked flushed and frustrated on her return.

As I have shared these strange events in my life with you, it has made me feel better, and I will share more adventures of Emily and her demons in the future.