Halloween Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy was slightly confused by the cruelty her lover was displaying, yet she could not deny the positive effect it was having on her insatiable body. Her lover moved up her body once more, lying heavily upon her with its mouth hovering right above Amy's. Amy's legs still encircled her lover and now she could feel her lover's breasts pressed against her own. Having a pliant, soft feminine body pressed against her was different from anything she had experienced but definitely enjoyable in ways that she had never imagined.

Amy's eyes drifted shut as her lover at long last leaned down and kissed her, at first with cautious lips, teasing and brushing Amy's lips, urging her to comply with the unspoken request that she open up to her lover. Amy turned her head slightly and acquiesced to the welcome invasion by her lover's teasing tongue. Amy could taste the musky, sweet flavor that was her own as her lover's tongue probed the depths of her warm mouth. The kiss soon turned demanding and forceful as her lover gripped her neck violently, its thumbs along her jaw line holding Amy's head firmly in place.

Amy's started to feel uneasy with her lover's harsh embrace, uncertain what the creature wanted of her. When Amy felt the unmistakable pressure of a cock entering her wet pussy, her eyes flew open and she watched her lover morph. The skin against hers' no longer felt soft and supple but instead hard and coarse. Her lover was decidedly male now yet somehow not, she had the distinct impression of those wings she remembered from the first night but not seen again since. Amy began to struggle violently but her lover easily held her and swallowed her panicked cries while the huge cock slid easily and completely into her cum soaked cunt.

Amy's body was pinned down, literally, both by the huge cock and by his immovable weight on her body. Her head was imprisoned in his strong grasp and his mouth was clamped over hers; she was unable to move and powerless to stop what happened next. With her mouth held open her lover began sucking the essence out of her, taking her soul through his kiss. It was a strange sensation, as if she was unraveling and fading, her life force or being seemed intangible, mingling with the air around her. She began losing coherency, her thoughts became jumbled and her struggling ceased. Her consciousness was reduced and became an intermittent thing that she tried vainly to retain. The thought surfaced was that perhaps her lover was a demon, an incubus, and even more terrifying that perhaps her life was the price she would have to pay for the past year's pleasures.

Vaguely Amy could hear the clock on her nightstand chime the midnight hour, although the sound was distorted, each note slightly longer and slower in coming than the last. She was lying like dead weight as her lover drew out the last vestiges of her soul. The clock chimed the final note, signaling the end of the day and as Amy's body reached the edge of death, she heard, for the first time her demon lover's sibilant voice. "Join me and we can be this way forever."

12