Halloween Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quince
Quince
348 Followers

He raised himself onto his knees in front of her, and placed a hand of each of her knees.

"Do you know what I'm going to do now?" Little red shook her head back and forth. Her blue eyes were wide, and no sound came from her mouth. The Wolf continued: "I'm going to force your legs apart, pull you down on this bed, and then...I'm going to force my cock into your tight little cunt, and fuck you limb from limb."

"Oh God!" It was somewhere between a sob and a whisper.

"You can fight me, if you like, but I'm bigger and stronger than you, and I have sharp claws and teeth."

"Please!" sobbed Little Red, and a tear ran down one flushed cheek.

The Wolf paused, but Little Red said nothing else. Then, with sudden force, the Wolf made good on his threat. His hands forced his victim's thighs apart, and his body fell forward on top of hers. The maiden screamed and struggled, but her attacker's body weight kept her from doing anything more dangerous than flailing at his back. He sat up and dug his claws into her hips, forcing her back towards the foot of the bed, until her body was spread beneath his. Then with a snarl, the Wolf fell forward again, found the nipple of her left breast, and bit down hard. Little Red squeaked, and as her legs relaxed momentarily, the Wolf positioned himself between them, his rampant prick hovering just above the dripping entrance to her smooth and vulnerable pink pussy.

"My, my, Little Red," panted the Wolf, "What a hot little cunt, you have!" And with a single thrust, he buried his cock balls deep inside the beauty beneath him.

Little Red screamed and writhed as she felt the Wolf's prick stretching the walls of her vagina, her every movement intent upon pulling him deeper. His dick was short and thick, and Karen felt as if it were scraping across the pleasure nexus of every nerve in her body. She could feel his wiry pubic hair tickling her engorged clit, and her screams became pants and groans, as Sam established a rhythm, pounding her hard and fast. The pants became words, each syllable a breath as she finally answered him"

"All the bet...ter...to FUCK...your GREAT...BIG WOLF'S...COCK...with, you...BIG, BEAU...TI...FUL WOLF...OH...GOD! OH...PLEASE! FUCK ME! Oh yeah...just like that...uhnn...uhnnn, yeah...so...good, so...deep...oh GOOODDD!!!"

From the instant his cock had entered the wet warmth of Karen's pussy, Sam's entire being had become pure impulse. Without consciously observing it, he knew that her cunt was hot and smooth, and so tight. With every thrust, he could feel the walls of her vagina gripping and squeezing him. At first he pounded her violently, mindlessly, reveling in the shrieks and moans and words he barely heard, then his cock demanded increased sensations, and he paused at his deepest, taking in the sensations of heat and moisture. Then he withdrew slowly, until only the head of his penis remained inside her. And again he pushed forward slowly. Karen's pants and cries became long, drawn out moans:

"Ohhhh, soooo, gooood! Ohhh, Goooood. Yessssss, don't ever stop, Oh God, Sam! Lover, yes, ohyesohyesohyes! Keep...fucking...meee! Oh God!!!"

The role play forgotten, Sam allowed himself to experience the all of Karen, as she lay beneath him. From the center outward, he felt the heat and wet of her cunt. He felt the hair around his cock brushing against the smooth, soft skin of her mons. He felt her long muscular legs wrapped around the back of his thighs. He felt the smooth plane of her belly, and the heat of her full breasts and the tight rubbing of her erect nipples as they brushed across the hair on his chest. Then he looked down into her face. He saw her blonde hair fanned out across the mattress, her full lips parted, her blue eyes moist, her cheeks flushed and tear-stained. Again he paused, deep inside her.

"Karen, babe, are you...is everything ok?"

"Ohhh, Sam! Yeah...yeah...oh fuck, don't stop. Fuck me, Sam, oh God, fuck me hard! Don't be gentle. Fuck me! Oh God, Mr. Wolf, make me your little wolf bitch! Make me yours! Make me...oh please just...keep fucking me!" Tears were streaming down her face now, as she begged and pleaded. On an impulse, Sam pulled out entirely, and Karen howled: "Noooo! Oh please, Sam don't stop! Please! Pleasepleaseplease! Put it in me...keep fucking me...I'm begging you..."

Lost in his desire for her, in his desire to fulfill her fantasy, to minister to her need, and to continue to possess her, Sam flipped the sobbing Karen onto her stomach. "On your knees, bitch," he snarled. "I'm going to fuck you wolf-style!"

"Oh God, yes!" Karen's cry was half moan and half shriek. "Take me from behind! Fuck me like the horny, slutty, she-bitch I am!" She wiggled her ass provocatively, the watched over her shoulder as Sam grabbed the cheeks of her ass and pulled them apart, exposing her asshole as well as her cunt. Then he brought the flat of his hand down across her ass with an explosive slap. Karen howled, but Sam kept spanking her ass, the jiggle which accompanied each blow making his cock throb and twitch. Karen screamed, and resumed her begging: "Don't...please...ow...ow! Oh God, why...why are you punishing me? Haven't I been a good bitch? Haven't I done everything, said everything? What more do you want? Oh please, Mr. Wolf, let your slutty she-bitch please you! Please fuck her nasty slutty cunt, please, please, please...aaaaahhhhh!"

For Sam had finally decided to have mercy on both his victim and himself. With one quick stroke, he had entered Karen from behind, and now he pushed his cock into her until his thighs slapped against the reddened skin of her peach-perfect ass. He held himself inside her for a few seconds; then he began a gentle thrusting with his hips alone. Karen moaned and purred as he increased the pace, and she began to pant and moan to the rhythm of their fucking: "Yuh...yuh...yuh..." Sam did his best to keep the motion steady as he lowered his belly onto the small of her back, allowing her to take some of his weight. He reached around with his right hand and found her clit. As his finger found her swollen little nub, Karen's pants broke down. Little hums and yips escaped her as her orgasm began to build, and it was Sam's turn to try articulating his desire, as his lust for the woman beneath him threatened to engulf him completely.

"Cum for me, you beautiful bitch. I want to feel your hot, sweet cunt cumming all over my cock! C'mon, you hot little slut! I want you thrashing on my big wolf dick. You're mine...Little Red...she-wolf, the pack leader's horny little fuck toy! Now cum for your master..." Karen's pants and whines increased, higher and higher with each thrust and touch until each breath produced only the tiniest mew. Her hips began bucking, and, even as Sam's commands to cum began to lose some articulation, the spasms began deep in her vagina, her arms collapsed, and her face hit a pillow, and she screamed, and screamed and screamed. As her vagina clenched around his cock, Sam felt his own orgasm rising in him, and just as Little Red's screams began to abate, her Wolf emptied his cock into her, howling himself as what felt like a continuous stream of hot, sticky cum painted the walls of her still-throbbing cunt.

25.

They stayed locked together until both of their orgasms had played out: Karen with her face in the pillow and her hips in the air, and Sam bowed over her, his cock softening in her cunt, the fronts of his thighs warm and sweaty against the back of hers, one arm wrapped possessively around her waist, and the other reaching with outstretched fingers for the mattress, in a mostly failed attempt to take some of his weight off of her. As rational thought returned, Sam caught sight of their reflection in a closet mirror. His lips twitched into a smile at the peculiarity of their position, and he struggled to get himself back over his knees. His exertions caused his by now limp penis to slide out of Karen's body, and she made a little moan of protest, which sounded like "oohhnoo." Sam rolled over and lay on his back staring at the ceiling; then he looked over at Karen. She still hadn't moved, and Sam stared for a while, lost in the contemplation of her. Even in this strange crouched position, she was lovely and graceful. Her long smooth legs, now bent at a right angle, created a kind of pedestal, displaying the perfect roundness of her beautiful ass. Sam's smile widened; ordinary people—like Sam himself—might look awkward and a little silly after sex, but not goddesses like Karen James. He lost track of time for a bit, staring at Karen's backside, imagining it in a museum, and then wondering if good sex were even possible without a sense of humor. His eyes closed, and he dozed for a few minutes, registering the movement of the mattress on the far periphery of his consciousness. Then he was aware of heat and moisture, and a rough tongue lapping gently at his super-sensitive dick. His eyes opened slowly, and he saw Karen, naked and disheveled, her lips and tongue laving his cock. He winced, as the over-stimulated nerve endings sent little electric shocks into him. She let him slip from her mouth, lay back on her side, found his eyes with hers, and gave him a sleepy smile.

"Hey, you."

"Karen...my God, woman, what're you trying to do to me?"

She giggled: "I was just being a good little bitch and cleaning up my pack leader. Where did all that come from, by the way?"

Sam gave a rueful chuckle: "Fuck if I know; it's not like you sent me a script or anything. I can't remember half the shit I said. Hey...um...was it ok? I mean, was that something like what you wanted?"

Karen made a little sound, some combination of a laugh, a snort, and a sob. She pushed off her side and threw her body on top of his, wrapping her arms and legs around him and holding him hard, her face pressed against the base of his throat, just where it met his shoulder. He felt her body shake against his, and when she finally loosened her grip, and raised her face to look at him, her eyes were wet.

"Sam, honey, it was perfect. It was so...right, and good and...I dunno, hot...and... Yeah, yes, it was exactly what I wanted, and..." She broke off, and began crying again. She snorted a little, and that made her laugh, and that made her cough, which made her laugh all over again. She wiped at her eyes and nose with the back of her hand: "Bet I look great now, huh? This get you hot, baby: tears and snot and...shit, I don't know what all?"

Sam fought hard not to laugh himself. He put his arms around her and hugged her tight. "Kar, c'mon...Karen...I was just thinking how you're probably the only person on the planet who probably would look gorgeous with snot coming out of her nose," he felt her flinch, "which it's not...ok? Seriously though, please...you're perfect, alright? I can't imagine what I ever did to deserve the last...what is it...hour or so..."

Then Sam had to stop talking, because Karen was kissing him. Her lips glided gently against his for an instant, and then he felt her mouth opening, and her tongue pressing urgently against his lips, and then his mouth opened. The kiss deepened, and they explored each other with lips and tongues and teeth. Karen's hand came to the side of Sam's face, and she caressed him gently, even as their kisses became more passionate. With a start, Sam realized that this was a new experience, the one part of Karen which she had kept from him, until...until what? It didn't matter. He didn't care, and he didn't want to stop kissing her...ever. His cock stirred between them. Karen moaned in his mouth and reached down for it, grasping the base and stroking it, gently at first, but with increased urgency, as he hardened in her hand. Without breaking the kiss, she shifted her body, lining him up with her, and guiding him inside her. He thrust forward as he felt the head of his cock surrounded by the warm moisture of her pussy, and it was only when he was all the way in that she broke away from his mouth. Her lips kissed up the side of his neck until they found his ear.

"Sam, baby...make love to me, ok?"

"Yeah...um...do you want to keep...?

"Uh uh, no more Wolf. I loved my wolf, and I'm gonna want him again and again, ok? But for now I just want you...ok, Sam? Just you."

26.

A few weeks later, Karen James walked into the Bottle on a Tuesday night, just as Sam was closing the place down. A couple of last-callers snickered as Karen strolled behind the stick as if she owned the place, and planted a long, sexy kiss on the blushing bartender.

"Hey, Babe," she smiled up at him, "give me a ride home?"

"Sure. Give me, like, 20 minutes, ok?"

Karen pouted: "Do I have to wait twenty whole minutes to tell you my news?"

"God, woman, you are pushy! All right, all right, what's up?"

"Anne called. She's got another Menaced Maidens shoot for me, if I want it."

"Oh." Sam paused. They'd been dating since Halloween, and although they'd talked and joked about the shoot they'd done together, he had conveniently forgotten that Karen considered the shoots a potential income source for grad school. "Um, so...do you want it?" Sam hated the thought of some fucking underwear model...

"Do you?"

"Huh?"

"Well I'm not just letting some stranger grope me and pretend to rape me. I do have a boyfriend, you know?"

"Yeah, I've heard. I've also heard that he's a total asshole."

"He is," she leaned in close and whispered in his ear, "but I can't get enough of his big, thick cock. He fucks me so good that I just can't help begging for it."

"Why Yacobowski, you're a real little slut, aren't you?"

"Uh huh. Now, you want to come back to my place tonight and rehearse? Tom found this Civil War re-enactment stuff, so you're going to be some desperate Union deserter, and I'm this spoilt Southern Belle, whose Papa's gone off to Charleston for supplies. You creep into my bedroom, put a knife to my throat, and then..." Karen ran a warm tongue around the outside of Sam's ear, then she whispered: "Let's go to your place, and rehearse!"

Quince
Quince
348 Followers
1...456789