Halloween Fright Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pushing back against the cock in my ass, and slamming down on the one in my pussy. The father was shoving it down my throat again, and I sucked as hard as I could to coax another massive load from him. The boys kept talking amongst each other, and the father just kept calling me a slut and cocksucker. I was having one continuous orgasm, and wondered how much strength I'd have to last through the night.

All too soon, my pleasure was soon to end. The cock in my ass soon filled my bowels with sperm. I squeezed my asshole, milking him of every drop. It was a weird feeling to have cum there, but it wasn't unpleasant. Just as he waned, the cock in my pussy began to shoot inside of me. I could feel the warm semen coating my pussy walls. As the cock left my ass, and I continued to coax all the cum from his brother's cock, the father pulled away from my mouth. I wished I could of had brought him to orgasm with my mouth. But as the cock in my pussy soon stopped shooting, I felt him behind me, and knew he was going to assfuck me. Brawn soon slipped out from under me, allowing his father a chance at my ass.

"I never could resist a good ass. Thanks for preparing it for me, Bubba. Now you two boys let her suck your cocks, while I widen this asshole even more," he said.

I was too weak to even attempt to pull away. Besides, after the initial pain, I grew to enjoy getting anally raped. As the new cock entered my ass, I pushed back to welcome him in. His hands grabbed my waist, and the ride was about to begin in earnest. The two sons decided they needed to get hard again, and knelt in front of my face.

I soon was switching back and forth between the two lads, sucking their cock and balls with urgency. The father's cock rode in and out of my ass, and I figured he wouldn't come as fast after dumping that big load down my throat earlier. I soon was being treated to two wonderful cocks being stuck down my throat in their taking turns. Each of the boys manhandled my breasts and nipples, keeping me hot as well. After what seemed like forever, the old man soon began to cum inside of my ass. The spurts were so massive, it was soon leaking out of my ass and onto my cheeks and thighs. The one son Bubba, came first in my mouth, and I was treated to a wonderful treat. I gulped and slobbered all over his dick, finishing him off, before switching to Brawn's dick. He too was shooting his sperm into my belly, as my ass now felt empty, continuing to leak out all of his father's juices. I felt so empty now, missing the feel of those wonderful tools of theirs.

After they were done, I collapsed on the floor. I was so tired, that I just fell asleep there on the floor. When I woke up, I was surprised to find myself lying inside of my own car. I thought it was a dream about being raped, until I sat up in the car seat and felt how sore my ass, pussy, and mouth really was.

I no longer had the handcuffs on, and surprisingly, the costume and my underwear that I had been wearing before my ordeal laid beside me. Then I saw the gas can next to the car as I looked out the car window. I slowly threw on my costume, and started my car, which came to life, making me smile. I was amazed, that after being raped on Halloween night, that they would do this kind deed for me.

I turned the car around, and as I drove back towards home, I saw a little dirt road on my left. Curiosity got the best of me, and I pulled onto it, and drove about a mile. There before me, was the house I was in last night. I trembled at the thought of what had happened there , but I couldn't stop myself from what I was about to do. I soon walked up to the door, and knocked.

I was greeted by the same man who kidnapped me last night. His sons stood behind him.

"I knew you would be back, Missy. A good slut loves cock. Come on in, I could use a good blowjob," the old man told me.

And as I went into their house, I once again got on my knees, as if I was meant to be in that position. As the two young men undressed me and rid me of my costume once again, their father's cock met my lips. I knew where I belonged, and I had found heaven, when last night I thought I truly was in hell. And I soon set to my task of relieving these wonderful men of their huge loads, and having all my holes filled with so much cock once again. Happy Halloween everyone, maybe you'll have as good a Halloween night as I had...

12