Halloween Handjob

Story Info
Ben's sister can keep her hands still at dinner.
1.1k words
4.06
227.9k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brad3333
brad3333
174 Followers

It was Halloween and Ben's family were gathering for dinner before everyone went their separate ways for the night. Ben sat at one end of the table, his mother and father at the other end, they were waiting for Ben's sister Ann to come down stairs and eat with them. Ben was already in costume for the Halloween party he was going to; he was dressed as a Jedi knight in long flowing Jedi robes, with a realistic looking light sabre on a belt. Suddenly Ann came running down the stairs, she was dressed as an airlines stewardess, but somewhat of a naughty version. Her tiny once piece out fit barely covered her tanned ass. Her long toned legs went on forever, and as she bounced across the wooden floor boards, Ben could see a hit of ass cheek, almost for sure she was wearing a thong. Ann wore her hair in two braids, and they hung down forwards, bouncing over her low cut blouse, her C cups jiggled as she ran to the dinner table.

Ben's dad looked up and barely noticed Ann, he was already pretty drunk, he was 8 cans in, and didn't register too much of the conversation around him. Ben's mom smiled as Ann sat down on Ben's left, she was very similar in looks to Ann, just turned 40, and she still had her appeal. Their parents started a family early, with Ben being 19 and Ann 18.

Their mother served dinner, and everyone chatted a bit, Ann smiled at Ben and gave him a little wink. The two of them had been fooling around for a few weeks, and any opportunity they got, they had a little fun together. Ann couldn't keep her hands of Ben's body. He swam 4 times a week, and hit the gym the other 3 days, he waxed all body hair, and was tanned from his work in the garden.

As Ann ate, she reached down with her right hand, slowly, so slowly, and slid her tiny fingers under his robe. The conversation moved to sports, and Ben's dad mumbled about the NFL, and everyone kind of just nodded along.

Ann worked her hand under Ben's robe, and moved his underwear aside. Ben was a little shocked, Ann had never been so bold before, and while their parent had no idea where their daughter's hands were it was a little scary.

Smiling ever so innocently at her parents, and nodding at all the sports related Dad talk, Ann gripped her tiny fist around her brother's ever growing cock. His 8 inches grew harder and harder, and she slowly pumped her fist up and down. Ben tried to keep a blank look on his face, as his sister stroked his 8 inches of hard fat cock, and with his left hand he slowly moved to slide his palm under her very short skirt.

Ann's hand was soon slick with pre cum, and her eyes glinted as she continued the bland dinner talk with her parents. She could see the strain on Ben's face, but he was doing a good job of hiding it. She felt Ben's left hand slide under her skirt, and two fingers moved her little black thong panties aside.

There at the dinner table Ann kept slowly stroking her brother cock, as he worked two fingers into her moist, shaved hole. He worked her clit ever so slightly with his thumb, as he worked 2 fingers in and out of her tight 18 year old cunt.

Now it was Ann's turn to try and hide the strain, her brother was an expert at working her clit, and fingering her sopping hole. She worked her wrist faster under the table, and pumped his thick dick, as he moved his fingers faster, and her juices ran down her tanned thighs.

Ben had to make a concerted effort to keep eating and act natural, but he was so close to cumming. It was all he could do to not grunt out loud.

Suddenly Ben's dad stood up, he had finished eating and was heading back to the TV for another dose of sports, Ben's mom also stood. Slowly the siblings moved their hands back to their own laps, and covered themselves under the table.

Ben's mom collected the dishes, she asked Ben if he could give Ann a lift to her party on the way to his, no problem was the reply.Ben and Ann both collected their things and jumped into Ben's car. They were both hot with passion, and could barely contain themselves.

As the doors shut, and Ben backed out onto the road, Ann opened his robe and pulled his under pants down, she took his full 8 inches into her mouth as her hands worked her own tight pussy.Ben groaned and bucked his hips, he needed to pull over and fuck his sister, and soon. A minute later he found a dark side road, he pulled over in front of a children's play ground. Ben and Ann quickly got out, and moved to the shadows. Ann bent over the play ground, her ass cheeks visible, and her black thong also showed.

Ben quickly looked around, and found no one in the area. He leaned down and kissed Ann, his tongue explored her mouth, and his hands pulled her blouse down and her tits popped out. Ben positioned himself behind her, and moved her thong to one side, in one motion he slammed his stiff cock up her cunt, and she felt him bottom out on the first slam. Ann nearly blacked out, but managed to push back against him. Ann's hole was slick with wetness, and Ben's hands moved all over her tits, and clit. Ben pounded his sister for 6-7 minutes and really worked her clit, Ann felt a pulsing and soon neared her climax. Ben worked her clit faster, and bit her neck as he slammed harder into her from behind. Ann moaned louder, and louder, an intense orgasm rushed though out her body, she came, and gushed and her juices flowed like she had never experienced. Ben held onto her and felt his own climax nearing.

Ben realised he hadn't brought a condom, and he grunted this fact to Ann. She didn't care, she yelled as his fat cock moved into her hole harder, and faster with each slam. Soon Ben couldn't hold on any longer, his cum travelled from his balls, along his long shaft, and he came deep inside Ann. He came for what must have been 20 seconds, and his cum ran out of her cunt and down her legs.

Exhausted they both collapsed, slick with sweat they lay on the grass, in the cool night breeze.

Ann looked over at Ben and too exhausted to speak, mouth the words, Happy Halloween.

Ben smiled, and winked back....

brad3333
brad3333
174 Followers