Halloween Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom seemed flustered for a moment, much like Jenna had been before, but she responded quickly and waived her hand for me to come in, "Well, Pocahontas' place is your place Mr. Undertaker, so make yourself at home." I felt guilty for my deception, but was also intrigued by how things might turn out that evening as well. Just before she left me, my mom said, "The bar is in the kitchen, you can fix yourself a drink if you'd like." I nodded my head in silence and watched her move towards her other guests, admiring her shapely bottom as she went.

I scanned the living room and immediately noticed a few of my old neighbors, but Tammy was nowhere in sight. Since I'd seen mom already, I really wanted to find her and see how she'd changed. I moved into the kitchen which was crowded with people loudly chatting in small groups. My eyes went directly to a young woman in a cheerleader costume, standing behind the table, handing out drinks to party goers. It was my beautiful sister, at 19, a carbon-copy of her lovely mother. The gawky young girl I left behind when I went away was somehow replaced by a stunning woman.

I maneuvered my way through the crowd and walked up to the table. My sister flashed me a bright smile and asked if I'd like anything. Instantly dirty thoughts ran through my mind, "Oh yes, I'd like lots of things from you," yet once again in deep voice I said, "A beer would be great."

She bent over and pulled a bottle of beer from an icy bucket and handed it to me. With another killer smile she asked, "Would you like a glass?"

"No, I'm fine, thanks," I responded, trying to sound in control, which was difficult at that moment.

I moved away and melted back into the crowd, but kept an eye on my sister for a while. At one point when I'm sure she thought nobody was looking, Tammy grabbed a cup from under the table and poured vodka into it. She then added a splash of tonic water and took a quick sip. I had to chuckle as it was clear my sister was sneaking a drink, but I found it cute and something I would have done myself years back.

I was afraid that my voice might give me away, so my plan was to act as aloof as possible. I figured the strong silent type in black leather would be perfect, so when people tried to engage me in conversation I mostly nodded and spoke little. Some people chatted with me but I found most gave me a wide birth, apparently intimidated by my costume. I knew I could kick the ass of anyone at the party anyway, but seeing the intimidation in some of their eyes was truly intoxicating.

I was surprised that a few women approached me and seemed to be checking me out as we spoke. Their eyes seemed to traverse my body as we made conversation, even though at times their husbands were only a few feet away. Mrs. Buckley from up the street and Mrs. Norris from around the corner in particular both seemed to find great interest with everything I said. From what I remembered, Mrs. Norris had a few hot daughters too, and I wondered if any were lurking somewhere close that I had not seen.

There was one thing about the party that really bothered me however, my dad. When he introduced himself to me I saw his eyes wandering my body just like some of the women had earlier. As the evening progressed he became more touchy-feely the more and more he had to drink. He was wearing a doctor's costume and kept making jokes about giving me a physical. After hearing, "Turn your head to the side and cough," a few times, it didn't take a rocket scientist to deduce that at the very least dad was bi, if not totally gay. I began wondering if he'd serviced my mom of late and thought to myself I'd have no problem filling his shoes if given the opportunity.

I went back to wandering the rooms, surreptitiously scanning the crowd for my mother and sister as I moved along. It was funny how the more things change the more they stay the same. Mr. Kent was smashed as usual, just how I remembered him, his quiet wife following him around to keep him out of trouble. Bitchy Mrs. Sullivan took every opportunity to browbeat her mousy husband, the poor bastard.

After being inside for a few hours, it was getting quite warm in my costume, so I decided to head out onto the back porch for some fresh air. The last thing I saw before I left the house was my dad engaged in an animated discussion with the Boyle brothers, both of whom were in their late teens, and I just had to shake my head.

There were a couple smokers on one corner of the deck, but I found Tammy sitting alone at the other. I approached and stood before her, and she looked up into my eyes. Her cheeks were rosy, which may have been from the cool evening's breeze, but her glassy eyes gave her away. My little sister looked like she'd enjoyed a few vodka and tonics and was feeling no pain.

I dropped down next to her and introduced myself as the Undertaker since I hadn't done so earlier, and we began chatting like old friends. The alcohol must have loosened her tongue, because she didn't appear as nervous as most others around me, in fact, she seemed to be openly flirting. I found myself captivated by her green eyes, so alike those of my mom. Every now and then she ran the tip of her tongue across her lips, and I was simply dying to kiss her. I knew she was my sister, but she was one amazingly lovely creature.

We must have talked for about 20 minutes when I saw her shiver, so I asked her if she was cold. She said she was a bit, and I was mad I didn't have something warm to wrap around her. I asked her if she wanted to go back inside, but she said she was having such a nice time with me she wanted to stay outside a while longer. She then moved a hand to my bicep and began to slowly, gently run her fingers back and forth over my tattoo. "That's so sexy," she said and looked into my eyes.

"Thanks," was all I could say, feeling a shiver run down my own spine at her touch.

"Did it hurt?" she questioned.

"A bit, but I was drunk at the time so it wasn't too bad," I admitted.

She giggled and responded, "Kinda like I am now." She smiled at me then leaned close and whispered, "I'm gonna get one too sometime soon."

Her comment surprised me because I knew both my mother and father would be none too pleased with that. To say I was intrigued was an understatement, so I asked, "What are you going to get?"

"Well, my parents would be pissed if they knew, so I have to get something small and hidden," she answered with a toothy grin. "I'm getting a single red rose, but I'm not sure yet if I want it here, here or here," she added, pointing at her breast, crotch and ass respectively.

God she was a sexy little piece of work. I felt blood flowing into my cock, pressing it tightly against it's leather confines. The image of a little rose on my sister's fair skin turned me on immensely.

After a pause, she asked, "Where do you think I should get it?" Her eyes glowed as she awaited my response.

I could only answer back honestly, "On you, it wouldn't matter. It would look amazing anywhere."

"Oh, that's so sweet," she gushed, then leaned in to kiss my lips. I expected a quick peck but Tammy began to hungrily attack my mouth with her own. We kissed for a minute or so, but I regained my senses quickly when I realized how bad my dad would freak if he saw us. I glanced around to see if anyone had noticed, but all eyes seemed occupied elsewhere, so I reached over and grabbed my sister's hand and pulled her to her feet and into the back yard.

My dad's tool shed was in the back corner of the property, surrounded by huge rhododendrons on all sides, so I thought that might be a secluded spot to resume our incestuous coupling. In my excitement I found I was almost dragging her behind me, but I could hear her giggling as we moved forward so I knew she at the very least didn't mind.

Once we reached the shed, I scanned the entire backyard to make sure we were alone. Almost completely hidden from the house by the bushes and near darkness, I pulled Tammy into me and began kissing her again in earnest. She pressed her body against me and made whimpering sounds as our mouths came together, which drove me crazy with lust.

Tammy stood about a head shorter than I, and I ran my hands down her back and cupped her bottom, lifting her onto my hips. She broke our kiss and leaned her head back before she asked me a question with a wide grin, "Wanna know a secret?"

I was not really in the mood for word games at that moment, yet I replied, "Sure."

She then pressed into me and whispered in my ear, "I'm not wearing any panties under my skirt." I was learning more about my sexy sibling with each moment, things I'd never even dreamed before, but I liked it. She eased back and looked me in the eyes once more and asked, "So, what do you think about that?"

I'm sure my mom and dad would have gone nuts if they had even the slightest clue what they had on their hands. I could not repress my excitement and said sternly, "I think you're a naughty girl, Tammy."

She smiled and replied, "Guess I need a spanking!" Before I could answer she drove her face back into me and began kissing me with a great hunger.

My hands held her bottom through her cheer skirt, but after what she said I needed to get them onto her naked ass. Holding her up with my left hand, I slid my right up her smooth leg under the skirt, then repeated the process with the other. Her warm, firm cheeks felt perfect in my hands, and I took the opportunity to fondle her naked buttocks without protest. I could feel Tammy grinding her crotch against my own; I'm sure she was enjoying the warmth of our contact on the cool evening. I used my hands to guide her both up and down, basking in the friction our bodies were creating between us.

One thing was certain though, that I wanted much more, but a sad thought suddenly hit me. Because it was a family party, I really hadn't expected to get lucky, so I neglected to bring condoms. I was momentarily crushed, but hoped my sister might have some alternative since she'd surprised me so much already that evening.

"Do you have any protection?" I asked, breaking our kiss momentarily.

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill," she answered before kissing me again. Will wonders never cease, I thought to myself. Somehow I could not see mom taking her to get birth control, so I was sure it was something she'd done on her own. Regardless, from what she said I was in, which at the moment was all I needed to hear.

I turned our bodies around so I could press my sister's back against the cool wood of the shed, then moved my hands under her to loosen my pants. I thought about how great it would be to lick her entire body and lap at her tender young pussy, but given the setting that did not appear possible, so I unclasped the trousers and dropped them to the ground.

Tammy certainly felt what I was doing as her naked thighs where then wrapped around equally bare flesh. She brought her mouth to the hole beside my ear and said in a husky voice I'd never before heard from her, "Fuck me."

I'd heard those two simple words a number of times in my life, but never had they sounded so sexy. There was nothing in the world I wanted more at the moment than just that. Tammy snaked a hand down between our heaving bodies and grasped my pulsating cock. She stroked it roughly a few times before she pressed it up against her wet pussy. She rocked her bottom away from me while she repositioned her body, then slowly eased herself down.

I simply cannot put into words what it was like being inside my little sister for the first time. Her snatch was warmer and wetter than anything I'd ever experienced before. Her petite body squeezed my dick as she slowly came to rest on my groin with a loud groan.

My body was incredibly overheated and I was ready to fuck her in earnest at that very second, but she held me tightly. "God, you're fucking huge," she said, then added, "Give me a minute, okay."

The last thing in the world I wanted was to hurt my little sister, so in spite of my burning desires, I remained motionless, buried deep inside Tammy's beautiful body. I contented myself stroking her taut ass cheeks and basking in the heat of her body around my own.

Her face was pressed against the crook of my neck and after a short while she began nibbling on my bare shoulder. Her fingers gently traced a line up and down from my arms to my neck at the same time, sending shivers down my spine. I felt her body stiffen momentarily as she toyed at a spot near my right shoulder, but soon she relaxed and continued stroking me. After only a minute or two, Tammy whispered, "I'm ready, just go slow at first."

Moving my hands to her hips, I held her firmly against the shed while I drew my crotch away for hers. Tammy let out a long sigh as my cock eased backwards. I paused for only a moment before I gently advanced once more, drawing a gasp as I slowly buried myself back inside her. My little sister moaned and jammed her forehead into my neck, uttering, "So good."

Maybe Tammy was experiencing much of what I was at that time, but it's hard to believe. If she actually knew it was me she probably would have bitten my dick off, but at the moment all I knew was that I was in heaven and didn't want to fuck it up.

I once again pulled myself away from her body, then pushed back, just a tad more rapidly. She seemed more comfortable with our union, so I began to gently but firmly move in and out of her sexy young body. With each thrust I heard some sort of audible sign of pleasure, a gasp, a sigh or a moan of some type. Each one sent a tingle through my entire body as I knew the happy noises were coming from my very own sister, giving me a perverse thrill.

I increased the rhythm of my thrusts when Tammy's body seemed to respond with me. At first I was clearly doing the fucking, but soon she began to use her legs to propel me forwards and backwards. Most of the time she grunted into my ear, but every now and then random words or phrases escaped her lips, like, "That's it," "Oh God," or "Fuck me."

With her legs locked around me, I freed one hand to move up under her sweater between us. I grasped her right breast in my hand and began kneading it as we rocked together. I gently twisted her nipple through her bra, drawing and audible gasp.

Before long I was pounding into her like a madman, experiencing a passion I'd never known before. Just about the time I felt my own orgasm brewing, Tammy started repeating the word, "Yes," over and over again into my ear. I knew she had to be close too, so I began fucking her double-time. She grasped the leather straps of my harness which ran over my shoulders and held on for dear life as we drove ourselves against one another.

Her voice climbed higher as our movements became more frantic. It was clear to me she was about to cum, which was perfect because I was about to as well. I heard a squeal escape her lips as I felt her legs tighten around me and only seconds later I unleashed a load into my sister's hot body for the very first time.

My legs went weak, but somehow I was able to support both our weights as I leaned forward to press Tammy against the shed. Sweat poured into down my neck from under the hot leather mask as I came down from a high the likes of which I'd never known. My sister just whimpered as she rested against me, a contented sigh escaping her lips every now and then.

As my head cleared, the reality of the situation rudely invaded my mind once more. I looked back over my shoulder to see if anyone was looking, but fortunately the coast seemed clear. Tammy had made quite a bit of noise, and I feared someone may have heard. Happily, the sound of music loudly blearing from the direction of the house was all I could hear and prayed it was enough to have drowned my sister out.

I stood holding Tammy against the shed for some time while we both composed ourselves, my shrinking cock still inside her. Finally my little sister raised her head off my shoulder and looked up into my eyes. She leaned in and placed a soft kiss upon my lips, then said, "I have no idea who you are, but even if you're the ugliest guy in the world under that mask, I need to have you again."

A part of me wanted to reveal the truth to her, but as much as I hoped her words were true, deep down I was afraid she'd freak out and couldn't take the chance. I kissed her and moved my arms around her back, holding her tightly against my chest. "You are by far the most amazing woman I have ever met in my life," I answered honestly, not wanting to sound like I was blowing her off, but not wanting to reveal my identity either.

"So, you're not going to tell me, are you?" She asked, and all I could do was nod in return. "Well, this will make one hell of an entry in my diary anyway," she replied, and eased her legs from around my back.

I set her back on the ground and she stood before me in the pale moonlight. Even in the semi-darkness, I could see a twinkle from her eyes as she looked up at me. We stood looking at one another; I'm sure each one of us unsure of just what to say. Finally, Tammy broke the silence when she said, "I meant it you know. I don't care who you are under that mask, I want you again more than anything."

God she was making this hard, but what was I supposed to say? In my lust I hadn't thought about the consequences, but here we were face to face and I had no idea what to do. I learned to think on my feet and protect myself as a Marine, but suddenly I felt both dumbstruck and defenseless.

After a long silence, Tammy said, "You know, my brother has a mole on his shoulder exactly like yours. I know it's probably crazy to admit this, but I always had a crush on him." I stood rooted in the ground as I tried to comprehend her words when she turned and started to walk away. After only a few paces, she turned back to look upon me and said, "Remember, I don't care who you are," then turned and continued on her way towards the house.

I was dumbfounded. I remembered when Tammy was rubbing my shoulder she stopped for a moment as her fingers traced the area of my small mole, yet she ultimately hadn't put a stop to things. In spite of the fact that she must have guessed my identity, my little sister still fucked me like a banshee. She even admitted to having a crush on me as well. Now granted, she was drunk, but how the fuck was I supposed to process that?

My mind was still reeling when I realized my pants were still down around my ankles. After pulling them back into place and adjusting myself, I shook my head a few times to clear the cobwebs. How was I going to be able to face Tammy again?

I reached back behind my head and unzipped the mask and pulled it off. It felt amazing to be out of that hot leather cocoon for a moment, and I rubbed my head vigorously to shake the sweat off. I thought about jumping the fence to head back to the car and avoid my sister, but figured if I made it through 5 years in the military I could make it through the house alive. I leaned back against the shed and took a number of long, slow breaths, trying to work up the courage to go back inside. After securing the hood back in place, I slowly began moving towards the house.

As I approached the deck I could see a couple of figures rolling against one another. I assumed they were getting it on, but as I grew closer I found a petite woman trying to get a larger man to his feet. I was not really surprised to see my father lying on a chaise lounge, unable to get up on his own, completely legless. He had clearly continued imbibing heavily after I made my way from him over an hour before, and from the looks of it was about to pass out on the porch.

Mom was struggling to raise him, and looked at me with sheepish eyes, begging for help without uttering a single word. My thoughts had been preoccupied with Tammy until that moment, but as soon as I saw the panicked look upon my mother's face, my sister was temporarily forgotten.